• ...
7
 9
 272

10. The Big Test

I stand, looking between the two princesses who guard Equestria, the rulers, the goddesses, I can't help but feel excited, my power flares up, my aura bursting more. To my surprise, Celestia charged in first, Luna following after, I charge forward and thus began the big test.

I dodged past Celestia and began fighting with Luna, It felt more natural, starting off in my base form it was clear she was still above me in power so I kicked it up into Super Fox Four, and that's when the fight got fun, Me and Luna began throwing blasts and punches at each other until Celestia got to us and I threw a spin kick to knock her back but she grabbed it with her magic and threw me into the ground.

I chuckle as Celestia levitates above me, "Rusty I see, alright, let's do this!", I let my god aura surround me and I burst into Super Fox God, charging in I see Luna firing a beam, I slide across it and land a kick on her, watching as she's flung back, I look over to Celestia with a smirk, "Come on! all out!", I watch as Celestia releases more of her power, she was much stronger than I thought. I proceed to turn into Super Fox God Evolved, Celestia and I clashed, trading blows and blasts, until Luna appeared once more throwing me into a nearby hill.

"Thou have forgotten me!", Luna shouted, charging forward at Minxy, shoving him through the hill and a few mountains, finishing off the barrage with a beam.

Celestia flew over, "I think you may have over done it.."

Just then a bright aura of dark blue illumined the area, white electricity sparked from the ground, from the crater Minxy appeared, now in Super Fox God Prime.

As I float above the two sisters, I only said one thing, "GO!", I charge forward knocking them both back, as the fight rages on, I continue to power up, but eventually I see my power still isn't enough to be on par with the royal sisters, landing on the ground I charge up a powerful attack, Luna and Celestia took the hint and charged an attack together, their attacks combing into a beautiful sphere of nightly blue and dawn sunlight gold, I pull all my power into my attack, "Ultra Shine Flash!!", I fire my attack as the sisters do the same.

I can feel the cold yet heated air around their attack as it approaches me, I push back with my attack, slowly falling back into my base power, I yell out, charging through my own attack and into theirs and exploding my power, causing the two attacks to explode along side my power, I look up at the sisters as I fall, giving a thumbs up, I'm caught by Celestia as I pass out.


It had been a few days since the test, I was told I had passed, I thanked Celestia and Luna and after some time everyone had gathered around as I had something important to say.

Celestia, Luna, Cadence, Shining Armor, Twilight and her friends were sitting waiting, As I stepped out, I began, "So, I've been thinking, after all that's happened, I realized something, despite me being created as a protector, I think you all need to improve as well, so.. I'm gonna be leaving, finding out my true potential, and while I'm gone, I expect you all to get stronger, hell bring others into the mix, like you, Applejack!", I look to the mare, "Applebloom is growing up, she needs to get strong like you! give her the resources to help her get stronger! and find out who she is on the inside!".

I look over to Twilight and walk over to her, "I hope to see you and everyone else soon!", I hug her gently. After the meeting I was given lots of hugs as I boarded the train, I had just told the conductor to take me anywhere, and well, he did, I ended up in Manehatten, I rented out an apartment and relaxed for the day.

I woke up the next day, I wondered around for a while, I overheard some talk about some odd crystal being sold at some old pawn shop, I decided to pay it a visit and look at it, It was some quartz like gem radiating some weird energy, I paid for it and took it to my apartment. As I stared at the gem I felt compelled to interact with it using my god energy, I knew it'd probably be dangerous so I left my apartment and landed in a secluded area.

I use my god energy and surround the gem with it, it began to glow all different sorts of colors, I'm suddenly knocked back and I look up shocked as a portal begins to suck me in, as I'm sucked in I begin to fall, I heard voices, some I could recognize but many I had never heard before, as I continued falling, I'm eventually knocked out. After some time I wake up to a dark sky, not cloudy, but dark, it watch pitch black night with nothing but the moon lighting the land around me, I sat up and saw I was in Ponyville, as I stood up I realized how abandoned it looked, many buildings crumbled or beginning to break down.

As I look around I can only ask one thing, "What happened?", I begin to walk around, seeing all the destruction. Looking around for anyone or anything that can give me a clue of what happened, as I reach the end of Ponyville I see a pathway with a familiar yet odd banner above it, it was Luna and Celestia's banner but Celestia's side had been cut and replaced with a new part also depicting Luna but she looked different, taller and in armor. "I don't like the look of this..", I say to myself as I walk down the path.

Author's Note:

A big showdown between three powerful beings, and a new mystery to solve, thanks to the mysterious gem known as the Paradox Ruby, Minxy is now in familiar yet unknown territory.