• Published 18th Jul 2022
  • 1,000 Views, 72 Comments

The Legend Starts - 654_nosneb



William, a normal human, finds out that his father was working on something very special before getting arrested.

  • ...
5
 72
 1,000

Chapter III - Lies.

After having a rice based dinner, in which I checked that no meat was included, we headed to my and my sister's room. Since these fillies probably never slept on a proper bed before, I decided to give them mine and the only inflatable mattress we had.

"Wow!" Celestia shouted. "This is the biggest and nicest corner I ever saw!"

"Wait, corner?" asked Melissa.

"Yeah, corner. The place in which you sleep." the white filly responded.

"Well, this is a bed, not a corner." I spoke up." And from now on, I'll watch that you sleep on one of this every night."

"Really!" Luna shouted from my bed. "Thank you William!"

And then, the 2 ponies proceeded to hug me. As well as my sister, which was very excited about all of this, and to be honest, so I'm.

When I was heading out of my bed room, I heard Luna's voice saying:

"Wait, you are not going to sleep with us?"

"Well, there is no place for me to sleep here, so I'll go to the living room to sleep on the sofa."

"B-but I'm scared!" the dark blue filly spoke with a worried voice.

"Don't worry Luna," I said to her, "Your sister and Melissa will be with you, and if you need me or Bianca, all you have to do is call for us."

"O-ok." she responded.

"Well, if that's all, good night Celestia! Good night Luna! Good night Melissa!"

"Good night William!" they all responded in unison.

I went to the living room, and crashed into the sofa. It took me a while to get asleep, since all that happened in this few hours was amazing. Two talking ponies! And with magic! It was truly something that no all people will experience in their life. But after an hour of laying in the sofa, staring at the roof, I finally went asleep.





I was on the school, but all my classmates were ponies like Celestia and Luna. I know I was dreaming since this was just too ridiculous to be true. But when I was about to simply just let the dream going, I heard Luna's voice from above me.

"AAAHH!" her voice screamed.

I searched for the origin of her voice but with no success. But when I was about to give up, I saw a big white thing in the sky, from where her voice shouted:

"HELP ME! PLEASE, SOMEONE!"

At first, I didn't know how to reach it. But then I remembered that this was a dream, so I just imagined a staircase that lead me to it, and in a matter of seconds, I jumped into the white thing.

Then, I appeared in a weird place in which I saw tons of bubbles. All of them containing the weirdest amount of situations. From a girl being chased by a giant cat, to a 70 years old man flying a spaceship.

"What the..." I was about to say, but then I heard Luna's voice again.

"WILLIAM! SISTER! SOMEONE HELP ME!"

I then saw the origin of her voice: a bubble, brighter that the others, in which Luna was tied to a metal table, and a person with an anti radioactive suit was holding a knife.

"Luna!" I shouted as I jumped into the bubble.

When I got in, Luna's eyes were fulfilled with hope and happiness. The man holding the knife turned and stared at me. I didn't have to loose much time, so I grabbed the hand in which he held the knife, and then I kick him in the weak zone every man has. In an instant, he, as well as the lab we were on, banished; leaving Luna tied to the metal table in a white void.

"Luna!" I shouted as I approached to release her from the table. "What's going on. What is this place?"

"I-I was having a nightmare." she said with some tears in her eyes. "Again. But thank you for helping me though."

"Wa-wait, this is a dream?" I asked.

"Yes." she responded.

"But ho..."

"I have the ability to enter others dreams." she spoke. "As well as letting others entering my dreams. I-I was never able to use it fully, since they lock me every night in a container which avoided me from using it."

"And this is your nightmare?" I asked. "Being killed by a scientist with no way to defend yourself?"

"Ye-yes." she said with more tears on her eyes.

"And how did you let me in?"

"I-I don't know," she answered, "I just desperately wanted anyone help, but I don't know how I did it."

"Don't worry Luna. I promise you that you'll never have to experience something like that ever again when you are awake. And whenever you go to sleep, just remember that is just a dream, and when you wake up, your friends will be there for you."

"Ok but, what's a friend?"

"Oh, well... that's something I would like to tell to your sister as well. For now, let's just enjoy the rest of the night."





When I woke up, I saw Luna on top of me. Saying:

"Thank you William."

The rest of the morning went very smoothly, after all, it was the first day of vacation. I made some pancakes for my sister and the 2 fillies, not before I asked them if they could eat them, and after Celestia told me that they could eat anything except from meat, I started the preparation.

My mother joined the breakfast as well. We were simply just having a good time, until the TV, which my mother turned on, said something that caught everyone's attention.

"... These 2 fillies could appear to be harmless and cute, but are really dangerous beings that escaped the reaserchinc labs." the man of the news was saying, while also displaying 1 photo of each filly that was on our table. "They could bite, port diseases, and even tackle people with their horns. Also, they can mimic human voices, but don't let them scam you. They are just very dangerous animals that escaped from their lab. If you see them please call the number on scre..."

"Liar!" Melissa shouted. "Tia and Luna are not just some dumb animals. Also, they never bite!"

"Tia?" I asked.

"Yeah, the contraction of Celestia." my sister responded.

"What are we going to do!" my mom shouted. "If anyone sees them, they are gonna call reasearchinc!"

She was right, we couldn't keep them on the house forever; and if they go out, they will be spotted. But then, an idea materialized in my head.

"I know!" I shouted. "We'll fight the lies with the truth!"

"And how are we supposed to do that?" my mother asked.

"With this." I said pulling out my phone from my pocket.

Author's Note:

Here is chapter III
Enjoy :)


As always, I accept suggestions.