• Published 18th Jul 2022
  • 1,002 Views, 72 Comments

The Legend Starts - 654_nosneb



William, a normal human, finds out that his father was working on something very special before getting arrested.

  • ...
5
 72
 1,002

Chapter I - A visit.

Ah, and another year almost passed away! Just one more month of school and we are done, also, what a nice Friday was yesterday! It was so nice that mom decided to take us in a trip to the city in which dad's prison was.

We stayed at the cheapest hotel we could find, and then went directly to sleep.

"I'll like to see dad again!" Luna shouted.

"Me too," Melissa responded. "But now all I wanna do is sleep here," she exclaimed as she collapsed on the small bed that the room provided.

"Ah, but I don't wanna sleep yet!" the white filly complained.

"But you have to," my mother spoke from her bed. "And the sooner you sleep, the sooner you wake up."

"No!" she almost shouted. "I'm still not tired."

In order to save the situation, I took the idea that popped in my mind.

"I know!" I exclaimed. "Before we sleep, we could read the last chapters of The Little Prince," I said as I pulled out the book from my black coat.

"Yeah!" both fillies responded excitedly as I sat down on their bed.





But now, let's go back to the present. We were outside of the prison, waiting for the guards to let us in.

The place itself is very disturbing to the eye, since I didn't ever saw a place as dirty as this prison. Good thing it is cat infested, beacouse without them the rat invasion will be unstoppable. At least we are already adapted to it, but I know that the fillies aren't, since they are on top of my head, and won't get down until we reach dad.

We passed the security check, and then started our way through the place as fast as we could. The smell was pretty disgusting (probably beacouse it was emanated from illegal sources) and I don't know why the guards don't do anything about it (oh wait I know why, they probably have something to do with it according to my dad).

The prisoners were all around the place (since it was visits time) and were staring at the fillies with curiosity. The great majority of them already knew them from their last visit, but all of them continued to watch them as if they were aliens.

"Bianca, William, Melissa!" my father exclaimed as we found him. "Long time since I last saw you!"

"Indeed," his wife responded. "It had been a while, but I'm happy to see you now!"

The place in which he was was the 'nicest' of the whole penitentiary. It was given to him beacouse of good behaviour, as well as for all the rest of the people here. Cats were all around here, and I even saw one with a rat on his mouth. But the odor wasn't that strong here, and the people were a bit less sad. It was like on oasis in the middle of the chaos, and I'm give thanks that my father is here rather than outside.

"Dad!" both fillies, Melissa, and me shouted at the same time as we hugged him.

"Dad!" Tia shouted. "The smell here is repulsive, but that doesn't matter beacouse I'm so glad to see you!"

"Neither to me dad!" her dark blue sister complemented. "It's a little scary, but is it worth the fear to get the chance to see you again!"

We ate our dinner with joy in our hearts, I ate through the rice that we brought with the heart at peace. It was just so nice to simply have his company once more.

Then, when the chance showed up, dad spoke to me and said:

"William, could I ask you something?" his voice was very slow to not call the attention of the girls chatting and playing.

"Yes," I responded confidently.

"Do Tia or Luna's magic ever appeared to be dangerous?"

"What! No," I responded a bit worried. "Why do you ask?"

"When I researched about the properties of a new energy source we that for his very amazing properties we decided to call: magic, I discovered that, if it was not handed in the right way, it could cause tons of destruction."

"I know, I know. I already saw that through Discord. But, do you think this fillies could be dangerous?"

"I hope not, I don't know everything about magic, but if they didn't do anything bad in almost 2 years, I think that they should be fine."

"What unusual properties?" I asked.

"Well, first of all, it doesn't follow the rule that in the universe nothing is created or destroyed. I don't know if magic could be destroyed, but I know (thanks to the fillies) that it can be created."

"Created!?" I asked. "But, how is that possible?"

"Magic is very linked to emotions," he responded. "Their happiness, joy, sadness, excitement, hate, or fears could be used to create their magic."

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "That explains why..."

"William, the visits time is almost over!" mom spoke to me.

"Really?" I said as checked my phone. "I thought I placed an alarm in order to..."

RING! RING! RING! The alarm on my phone triggered.

"Oh, there it is," I exclaimed. "Well, see you later dad!" I shouted as I hugged him tightly.

"See you later too!" he responded, as the fillies, mom and Melissa joined the hug.

Author's Note:

Finally! First chapter of season 2!
I just wanna say that the prison in this chapter is like the one I visited sometimes before the pandemic, so everything about it is totally real.
Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter, also...
Enjoy :)


As always, I accept suggestions.