• Published 24th May 2022
  • 3,516 Views, 1,024 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Across the Shell-Verse - Postwarmonkey50



The ultimate fight for good has just gotten to a whole new level for the Turtles, Rainbooms and friends.

  • ...
6
 1,024
 3,516

Shine Intervention

Everyone was shocked to see so many monsters all around them, with Pinkie exclaiming “There’s so many of them!!”

“What’ll we do?!” said Applejack.

“Guys!!” said Sunset as she just arrived, “What’s going on?!”

“Ed and Rita have just created a ton of monsters all around!!” said Apple Bloom.

“We gotta stop em!!” said Raph.

“Not a problem.” Said Tommy as he looked at everyone, for he knew that they would want to see this. “You guys wanna see something cool?”

“Go for it!!” said Mikey, knowing what was going to happen.

“What are they going to do?” said Princess Twilight.

“Go for it, Jason!!” said Tommy.

“Right!!” said Jason as he raised his hand in the air. “The sword and the power of thunder!!”

Lightning suddenly began to strike as the Rangers had begun to summon their Zords.

“MASTODON!! LION!! THUNDERZORD POWER!!”

They sat the Mastodon approaching, but when the lightning struck, it transformed into a lion, much to their surprise.

“Whoa, that’s new.” Said Sunset surprised.

“PTERODACTYL!! FIREBIRD!! THUNDERZORD POWER!!”

They saw the Pterodactyl approaching, but when lightning struck on it too, it transformed into a firebird.

“So majestic!!” said Rarity.

“TRICERATOPS!! UNICORN!! THUNDERZORD POWER!!”

They saw the incoming Triceratops, but like the previous, when lightning struck, it transformed into a unicorn.

“Whoa, now that’s awesome!!” said Rainbow surprised.

“SABRETOOTH TIGER!! GRIFFON THUNDERZORD POWER!!”

They saw the Sabretooth Tiger approaching, but as lightning struck on it as well, it transformed into a Griffin.

“Awesome!!” said Sandbar.

“TYRANNOSAURUS!! RED DRAGON!! THUNDERZORD POWER!!”

They saw the Tyrannosaurus coming in, but finally, as lightning struck, it turned into a red dragon.

“Now that’s a dragon!!” exclaimed Smolder in surprise.

“WHITE TIGERZORD!! TIGER MODE!! BATTLE READY NOW!!”

They saw the Tigerzord coming in, and were surprised to see what was before them.

“Now that’s a cool Zord!!” said pony Rainbow Dash when he and his brothers saw it coming in.

They saw the Dragon Zord flying in as it roared majestically. Followed by the Lion, Griffon, Unicorn and Firebird Zords, all moving/flying together, side by side. They then saw the Dragon Zord slowly transformed as it looked humanoid, striking a pose after it landed. Soon enough, the rest began to transform as well. The Griffon and Unicorn Zords turned into legs and merged with the dragon Zord, with the Firebird Zord forming around its waist. The Lion Zord began to split into a chest, arms, and head, completing its armor.

“MEGA THUNDERZORD, POWER UP!!” shouted the Rangers.

Tommy jumped up to the Tigerzord and went inside the cockpit.

“TIGERZORD!! WARRIOR MODE, NOW!!”

The Tigerzord transformed to and was prepared for a fight.

“Hey, Jason.” Said Older Tommy, gaining his attention. He walked over and presented his Dagger to Jason. “Feel like piloting it for old times’ sake?”

Jason looked at the dagger, then to Older Tommy and said “Oh, you’d better believe it.”

He accepted it, causing Tommy’s shield to go to him, which he now donned.

“Whoa, I didn’t know you could do that.” Said Karai.

“There’s a lot we’d prefer to keep for ourselves.” Said Older Tommy.

“I summon the Dragonzord!!” said Jason.

He used the dagger to summon the Dragonzord, by using the dagger as some kind of flute, and within mere moments, the Dragonzord appeared and roared in all its glory.

“Whoa.” Said the kids as they were amazed by the sight of it.

Inside the Tigerzord, Tommy smiled as he saw his old zord marching up. “Welcome back old friend.”

“Let’s do this!!” said Jason as he and the others went to their Zords.

“Man, I wish we could join.” Said Rainbow.

“You can actually.”

They saw Roland running in and held something for the Rainbooms, taking them by surprise when they saw him holding miniature versions of their Zords.

“How did…?!” said Sunset surprised.

“No time to explain,” said Roland, “But I will say I gave your Zords some upgrades. Now they’ll be just like the Thunderzords.”

“How?” asked Applejack.

“You’ll see.” Said Roland as he handed them their Morphers.

“Well, what are we waiting for?” said Rainbow in excitement, “Let’s do this!”

Sunset nodded, and at the same time, the girls were in position.

“It’s morphing time!!”

The girls morphed into their Ranger forms too.

“HONESTY!”

“GENEROSITY!”

“LOYALTY!”

“LAUGHTER!”

“KINDNESS!”

“MAGIC!”

“EMPATHY!”

The girls were then in their ranger forms, with them feeling the nostalgia. However, Sunset suddenly grunted as her power was suddenly struggling to stay online, one which Roland noticed.

‘Oh no.’ thought Roland. For he never realized that Obaki had done much more damage than he thought.

“Now what?”

“Time to summon your Zords.” Said Roland, “But each of you have different Zords when you use the Power too. Each of you can feel it, then reach out, and give it your all.”

Sunset nodded and did what Jason did. “The sword and the Power of Thunder!!”

“HONESTY! CANINE!! THUNDERZORD POWER!!”

Applejack’s Zord came along, but just as Roland foretold, Applejack’s Zord turned into a Canine Thunderzord, which surprised the farm girl from what she was seeing.

“Whoa nelly!!” exclaimed Applejack.

“GENEROSITY! FELINE!! THUNDERZORD POWER!!”

Rarity was surprised to see her Zord turned into a Feline Thunderzord, with her seeing how majestic it looked. “Oh my.” Muttered Rarity.

“LOYALTY! TORTOISE!! THUNDERZORD POWER!!”

Rainbow saw how her Zord got turned into a Turtle Thunderzord, and was amazed by what she was seeing. “Sweet!!”

“LAUGHTER! ALLIGATOR!! THUNDERZORD POWER!!”

Pinkie saw how her Zord got turned into an Alligator Thunderzord, which caused her to squeal in excitement.

“KINDNESS! RABBIT!! THUNDERZORD POWER!!”

Fluttershy gasped and made a squee when she saw her Zord got turned into a Rabbit Thunderzord.

“MAGIC! FLYING OWL!! THUNDERZORD POWER!!”

Twilight’s Zord turned into the Owl Thunderzord, which surprised her as she said “Wow, I’m impressed.”

“EMPATHY! FIERY PHOENIX!! THUNDERZORD POWER!!”

However, it didn’t come, which Roland noticed, as he realized how bad it was. Thinking quickly, he pressed the button on his wrist really quickly, causing her Zord to arrive and turn into a Fiery Phoenix. Sunset was surprised to see her Zord turn into a Fiery Phoenix Thunderzord. “Amazing.” Said Sunset surprised.

“Now, combine them as one!!” said Roland.

They then focused, allowing their Zords to combine.

Sunset’s Zord turned battle mode like Jason’s Zord, however, it formed into something different, a center, if you will. At the same time, the rest of the Zords transformed as well.

Applejack’s Zord formed the right arm, Rarity’s formed the left, Rainbow’s formed the torso and back, Fluttershy formed the chest, Pinkie’s formed the legs and Twilight’s formed the head. Soon, they all combined until they turned into something new.

“Mega Rainboom Thunderzord, power up!!” said the Rainbooms when they powered up their Zord.

Soon enough, they saw their Zords engage the larger monsters, with Leo saying “Will they be enough.”

Everyone saw the Zords fighting against all of Lord Zedd and Rita’s monsters. Tommy commands his Zord as he shouted “White Tigerzord Blade, go!!”

The Tigerzord uses its blade to cut down many of the giant monsters. Then the Tigerzord uses its fireballs to shoot down a few more that tried to surround him.

The Megazord uses its large sword to cut down more of the monsters, whilst also delivering a strong right hook at the same time. The Rainbooms also use their Megazord to back them up as they use their own weapon to slice them down, as well as the onboard laser shield and blade.

“Whoa, this Megazord is awesome!!” said Rainbow, “Way better than our previous one!!”

“I know!!” said Pinkie Pie as he could barely contain her excitement, “This is going to be oh, so fun!!”

“Alright, enough chatter, we got ourselves a bunch of varmints to take down!!” said Applejack.

“Right!!” said the others as they were also onboard with this.

“What the?” said Sunset as she saw something glowing on the console. She tapped the button, causing their Zord to summon a type of shield. “Whoa, that’s new.”

“We have incoming!!” shouted Rarity as a few monsters began to attack on their side. She instantly took the controls and used it to block the monster.

“Whoa!!” said Twilight in surprise, “Good thinking Rarity!!”

Rarity blinked in surprise, but couldn’t help but giggle sheepishly and said “I meant to do that.”

The fight continued to go on, with Lord Zedd chuckling, saying “I think it’s time we showed them our true weapon.”

Lord Zedd pressed the button on his wrist, when all of a sudden, the area began to shake, taking everyone by surprise.

“Whoa, what’s going on?!” exclaimed Leo.

When all of a sudden, from out of the buildings, more larger monsters appeared, but they weren’t the usual standard monsters, but were none other than…

“Kaijou?!” exclaimed Roland.

The Kaijou clashed against the Zords, making the pilots grunt as they nearly lost control of their Zords, but they try their best to stay in the fight.

“Where in Equestria did they come from?!” exclaimed Sunset.

“What are those things?!” exclaimed Apple Bloom.

“Kaijou.” Said Venus, “They’re monsters from another world that tried to invade another Earth, but when we were there we were able to stop them and pushed them away. And if Shredder had recruited them…”

“Oh, this is really bad, bros.” said Mikey 96.

Suddenly, they saw massive beings appear, which was none other than Goldar and Scorpina joining in.

“Surprise!!” said Goldar, causing them to attack.

“And that’s even worse!!” exclaimed Bright Eyes.

“What’ll we do?!” exclaimed Mikey.

“Um, panic?” said Pony Fluttershy.

“That’s your answer to everything Fluttershy.” Said pony Rainbow Dash.

“Then it’s a good thing I came up with a Contingency plan.” Said Roland and contacted Gamer and said “Hey, Gamer. Time to release Operation Jaeger.”

“Heck yeah!!” exclaimed Gamer, “Let’s do this!!”

He then whistled to Team Shine, the Turtles, their 96 counterparts, the Mane 6, and the CMC. He then smirked and said “Time to take this to the next level.”

************************************************************************************************

The Rangers and Rainbooms battled with all their might against the larger monsters, and with their built-in weapons, they were able to stand a much better chance in doing so. However, they ended up being surrounded by more of the giant monsters and Moogers, and the Kaijou weren’t giving them the chance to fight.

“This isn’t good!!” said Saba.

“You can say that again!!” said Tommy.

Sunset tried to help the others redirect her Zord, but she once again struggled as her power was slowly going to fail her.

“We’re gonna need some serious backup.” Said Rainbow Dash.

Then it’s a good thing we came prepared.”

Everyone then heard loud thumping, causing them to face in the southern direction. And from far ahead, they saw six massive robots, probably slightly taller than the Zords, were matching straight towards them. One by one, they saw the robots marching side to side.

“Shine Goliath online and operational.” Said Shine Boy as he, Gamer, Shine Girl, and Love Shine were controlling their Jaeger.

“Hamato’s fury, moving forward.” Said Roland as he, Venus, and Obaki were piloting their Jaeger.

“The Shell Goliath’s on the move, boy!!” said Mikey as he, Leo, Donnie, and Raph were piloting their own Jaeger.

“The CMC’s Blade coming at ya!!” said Scootaloo as she, Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle were piloting their own Jaeger.

“Girls?!” exclaimed Rarity when she looked at the monitors.

“Oh boy, this won’t end well.” Said Rainbow in worry.

“Equestria’s Harmony approaching.” Said Princess Twilight as she and her friends were piloting the Jaeger together.

“The Shellback’s got your back!!” said Leo 96 as he and his team were piloting their Jaeger to battle.

Everyone on the ground, even the ones in the Zords were all amazed to see the six different Jaegers walking towards the battlefield.

“You’re call, Leo.” Said Shine Boy.

“Alright everyone, take them down!!” said Leo, causing them to charge towards the action.

“GREEN TIME!” The 96 Turtles cheered.

“Where the heck did they get more Zords?!” exclaimed Rita when she saw them attacking.

“Never mind that!!” shouted Lord Zedd, “All units, attack!!”

The Kaiju monsters turned to their direction and attacked. The moment they did, the monsters all clashed with the Jaegers, causing them to wrestle against one another, one trying to oust the other.

Everyone on the ground cheered as they saw the fight going down, for this was an exciting event for all of them to watch.

“This varmint’s sure is tough!!” said Pony Applejack.

“Yeah, well we’re tougher!!” said pony Rainbow Dash. “Let’s kick its butt!!”

The Mane 6’s Jaeger kneed the monster in the gut, causing it to grunt in pain, before being elbowed by it. Pony Pinkie Pie saw something that caught her attention from the corner of her eye and gasped in delight.

“Hey, let’s try this!!” said Pony Pinkie Pie as she shouted whilst pressing a button “Engage arm cannon!!”

Arm cannon, engaged.”

Suddenly the left arm morphed into a canon, with Princess Twilight suddenly getting the same idea.

“Everypony!!” shouted Princess Twilight, “Aim for the monster’s belly!!”

They motioned the robot to aim at its gut, with the Mane 6 shouting “Fire!!”

They began to fire multiple times, whilst slowly piercing through the monster’s belly, and within a split second, tore its body in half and tossing it away at the same time.

“That was awesome!!” shouted pony Rainbow Dash.

“Focus Rainbow!!” said Princess Twilight, “We need to help the others to take these things down!!”

“Got it!!” said pony Rainbow Dash.

At the same time, Roland’s team’s robot continued to engage two of the Kaiju monsters. Even during their struggles, they were able to put up a fight, until one of the Kaiju caught them by the arms, with the other slowly charging.

“Oh, no you don’t!!” shouted Roland as he and his team motioned their robot to jump, causing them to kick it right in the face, before being able to miraculously jump onto the Kaiju’s head, then jumped off.

“Engaging Wrist blades!!” shouted Roland as he pressed the button.

Wrist Blades, engaged.”

Roland’s team’s robot displayed two wrists blades from its wrists, allowing them to slice the Kaiju in half. The one that tried to ensnare them tried to attack, but Roland’s team was fast and motioned the robot to use its left wrist to slice its neck, then plunged the right one right into its chest, killing it instantly and pulled the blade out, before moving onto the next one.

From the CMC, they struggled to fight the robot, but thanks to Scootaloo, they were able to put up a spirited defense using boxing moves that she and the others had seen in the last movie they watched.

“Good thing all of us watched Rocky Balboa.” Said Scootaloo.

“And y’all have to admit, it was quite a good story.” Said Apple Bloom.

“You can say that again.” Said Sweetie Belle.

“Watch out!!” shouted Scootaloo.

The three of them were able to block the next Kaiju as it tried to attack them. The CMC suddenly saw a button up front, causing them to be surprised, then smirked to one another and pressed the button at the same time.

“Engage rocket fists!!” shouted the CMC.

Rocket fist, engage.

The CMC’s robot’s right fist began to clench, causing small hatches to open around the fist, turning them into rockets. With one swift motion and great strength, they punched the Kaiju extremely hard, causing its head to turn sideways.

“Engage, plasma fists!!” shouted the CMC.

Plasma fists, engage.

The right fist suddenly turned bright. The moment the Kaiju turned around, the CMC punched its face so hard, it literally melted off, making it collapse onto the ground.

“Yeah!!” exclaimed the CMC in excitement before going onto the next one.

Both the Turtles from two different worlds decided to work together as they fought the robots together.

“I gotta admit, this is pretty awesome!!” said Raph.

“I know right!!” said Raph 96, “Now I can finally pick a bigger monster at my size!!”

“Let’s clear the way before we get to the others!!” said Leo.

“On it!!” said everyone. Then suddenly, all of them shouted at the same time, “Engage, rockets!!”

Rockets, engaged.

Their shell backs suddenly opened up, revealing tons of missiles on the inside, allowing all of them to shoot down any straggling Kaiju monsters and many of Lord Zed and Rita’s giant monsters.

“Alright, we’ve cleared the way!!” said Leo.

“Now let’s kick their butts!!” shouted Leo 96 as all of them charged straight towards the remaining ones.

From Team Shine, they were using their robot’s abilities to combat them.

“I’ve gotta admit Gamer, this is some of your best work!!” said Love Shine.

“Well, I had a little help.” Said Gamer.

“We have so got to keep this when we get back!!” said Shine Girl.

They then were being blocked by another pair of Kaiju along the way.

“Focus you guys, we’re almost through!!” said Shine Boy. “Deploy, Shine Shield!!”

Shine Shield, engaged.

Team Shine’s robot blocked a few of the Kaiju beasts attempting to attack them.

“Yo, bro!!” said Gamer with a smirk, “Check this. Deploy, Shine staff!!”

Shine staff, deployed

Within a split second, the Jaeger deployed its own staff, causing it to hold it in position.

“Alright Shine Boy and Shine Girl!!” said Gamer with a smirk, “It’s all you!!”

The two of them, with the aid of the others, directed the staff to block the Kaiju and used the weapon to constantly bash a few of them around. Even jabbed the tip of the bo-staff into its chest and sent it flying when they threw it over their heads. They then saw another approaching.

“Yo, Love Shine, you’ll love this feature.” Said Gamer before smirking and said “Engage double guns!!”

Double guns, engaged.

Within a split second, the Shine Goliath deployed two minigun blasters from its hands, causing them to aim it directly towards a few of the Kaiju.

“Oh, yeah, now that’s what I’m talking about!!” exclaimed Love Shine as he cheered in excitement.

The Shine Goliath fired with all their might as the rounds had begun to pierce straight through them, destroying them in the process. Team Shine was surprised by the firepower their Goliath had obtained.

“That. Was. Awesome!!” said Love Shine.

“No time to celebrate, we got a battle to win!!” said Shine Boy.

Once the Kaiju were beaten, the Jaeger teams helped the Rangers and the Rainbooms fight the remaining monsters, whilst Ben suddenly appeared as Way Big.

“What,” said Ben/Way Big as he looked at the audience, “Like I’m gonna let them have all the fun?!”

He charged and punched a few giant henchman and monsters over.

At the same time, Lord Zedd saw that they were close to being beaten, causing him to growl and said “They really are a thorn in my side!!”

“Told you so.” Said Rita Repulsa.

“Oh, shut up!!” shouted Lord Zedd. “Come, we are leaving.”

“But what about the stone?” said Cozy Glow nervously.

“Silence!!” shouted Lord Zedd before he used his power to teleport them all away.

At the same time, the last of the monsters were brought together, with the Rangers, Rainbooms and Jaegers standing in position.

“Alright everyone, let’s finish this!!” said Tommy.

“Right!!” said everyone as they got ready.

The monsters growled and were now suddenly scared.

“FIRE!!” shouted everyone as they fired at full blasts, causing them to destroy the last of the monsters.

“That’s it, this is too much for us, we’re outta here!!” said Goldar.

“Right behind you.” Said Scorpina.

Everyone cheered when they saw how the monsters were defeated.

“Alright Everyone, well done.” Said Tommy as the Zords and Jaegers did their poses. “Rangers and friends. Victory is ours.”

***************************************************************************************************

After their defeat, everyone was back onto the ground. As everyone was celebrating, no one noticed that Sunset grunted in pain, causing her to instantly depower as it was shut down, which both Night Shine and Roland took notice of.

However, Sunset suddenly looked shocked and depressed. Something that Twilight noticed, whilst not noticing that Sunset’s Morpher had been switched off.

“Sunset?” asked Twilight in worry.

“Let’s just…regroup with the others.” Said Sunset as she quickly rejoined the others.

From afar, Night Shine noticed, growled, and punched a nearby tree in anger. Roland on the other hand, felt disappointed. And he then realized right here and there…Splinter was right. Until he felt a hand and looked to his right and was shocked to see an…anthropomorphic wolf? But a child.

“Please…” she said, “Don’t do this…you have to make this right…for them.”

Roland suddenly grunted as he held his head, and saw…faint flashes for some reason. Memories of…the Rainbooms. The friendships they had. Even…with Sunset.

He collapsed onto his knees and hands. He then…wait…shed uncontrollably his tears. And then he thought about what he had said.

“What have I done?”

*****************************************************************************************

The time had come for everyone to say goodbye, with Splinter handing the stone to Leo.

“Here. As promised.” Said Splinter.

“Thank you, Master Splinter.” Said Leo.

“Who’d thunk that it was in the spirit realm this whole time?” said Shinigami.

“Guess if you want to hide something important, you put it in a place where not even Shredder would go.” Said Donnie, whilst Bishop handed the Turtles of Earth 1996 a device.

At the same time, the Rangers shook older Tommy’s hand.

“Thanks again for your help,” said Tommy, “We don’t know what we could’ve done without you.”

“Eh, I’m sure all of you would’ve kicked butt.” Said Older Tommy as they shared a laugh.

“So, what’ll you do now?” asked Kimberly.

“Well, seeing that Shredder has somehow gathered all past Rangers’ enemies, I’m going back to my dimension and send out a distress signal for everyone to gather back at Angel Grove. After that, I’ll try to gather as much Rangers and their allies as I can to help us in this fight. For no Ranger, whether in different parts of time or dimensions, should ever fight them alone. We’re all in this together.”

Tommy used his device to open a portal back to his home dimension. He looked at the others with a smile and said “May the power protect you all.”

Older Tommy was about to walk through, until he spotted Roland, hiding behind a tree and to his surprise, he was shedding tears. He had an instant look of regret and horror. Tommy could truly see Roland regretted his actions. And he knows that look. He smiled, knowing that Roland would tell them the truth when he’s ready. He soon walked through the portal before it closed before them.

“This device will allow you to come to us, should we have need of your aid.” Said Bishop. As he handed them a dimensional portal device.

“We most certainly will, bra!!” said Mikey 96.

“Like we’d ever pass up an invitation.” Said Raph 96.

“In the meantime, we gotta get going.” Said Shine Boy.

“Alright, Grandpa Max, we’re ready.” Said Leo, causing everyone to be teleported.

“Come, my sons.” Said Master Splinter, “We have much work to do.”

The lot of them left to gather what they can, for the fight ahead of them is just beginning.

*********************************************************************************************

Meanwhile, April was looking around the room.

“Donnie? D!” She called. “Donatello!”

She then passed Night Shine leaning on the wall. “Hey, have you seen Donnie anywhere?”

“Probably can’t show his face around you anymore.”

April was taken aback at Night Shines remark. “What?”

“Don’t play dumb!” Night Shine snapped. “It’s amazing that any of the Turtles and Rainbooms would be around any of you after you grilled them for that happened months ago!”

“Look. I get it! It was an accident! I was just surprised, Okay?” April stated.

Night Shine just scoffed. “Oh sure. Was that your excuse for when your dad got mutated? ACCIDENTALLY?”

April was once again taken aback from that as Night Shine continued. “They took responsibility for it. Went after every mutagen canister and even promised to cure him. And what do you do? You walked away from the only people who gave a damn about you when no one else did!”

“Just stop!” April felt her anger rising.

“Or what! You’ll disintegrate me like you did to Donnie? Just because of some stupid alien crystal! Or when Donnie went Gaga over Batgirl! Face it, O’Neil! They may be guilty, but you are just as SELFISH!”

“SHUT UP!”

April slammed Night Shine to the wall with her ESP.

As he groaned, Night Shine just smirked. “You gonna do it this time? Or do you need an Aeon to help?”

Suddenly, a kunai landed between the two. April released Night Shine and fell to her knees in despair. Night Shine looked to see it was Karai who threw the kunai as she glared at him.

“That’s enough!” She hissed.

Night Shine just scoffed and stormed off. “Just remember your mistake before you grill others!”

As he passed Karai, he growled at her while she responded by hissing at him. She then hurried to April and hugged her. Just then, Bright Eyes entered and saw the two and hurried over. “What happened?”

“Luke.” Karai mumbled as April just whimpered. Bright Eyes could only watch the corner that Night Shine turned into in shock. Not far, Roland saw the whole thing and could only clenched his fist in regret.

But now he got angry. Really, angry. He walked down the hallway, looking for Obaki and Venus. He found the both of them in Venus’ room and barged in. The two of them stood up and saw Roland was furious.

“What are you…?” said Venus.

Within a split second, Roland had punched Obaki so hard, he literally broke his jaw and crashed right against the wall and collapsed, which shocked Venus as he quickly went over to Obaki. Roland stood there, towering over the two of them.

“This…this is all your fault!!” shouted Roland. “Do you have any idea what you’ve done!!!

The two of them couldn’t say anything. For Obaki, because his jaw was broken, and Venus, because she was afraid, for she had never seen him angry.

Because of you two, Sunset’s almost lost all of her confidence in the mission and fighting the bad guys!!” shouted Roland. “The Morphing Grid’s starting to lose their connection to her, and it’s only a matter of time before the power of Harmony does the same!!!

He then gripped his eyes and said. “And I also knew it.”

He looked at them in anger.

“I knew it was a mistake to ask Batman for help. I knew it was a mistake to ask you for help. More importantly…” said Roland, before leering over them, “I knew it was a mistake to bring you two along with me when I should’ve done this on my own. I should’ve stood by those who made me who I am today.”

He then looked at them in disappointment and said “From here on out, I do things on my own and my way. What I should’ve done this long ago.”

He then walked to the door, with Obaki speaking through his broken jaw.

“Don’t do this…” said Obaki, “We’re brothers.”

Roland then looked at Obaki in disappointment. He then ripped off a medallion that had their picture in it, grabbed Batman’s list and Batarang and crushed it, before tossing it in front of him.

“Not anymore.” Said Roland, “And you really are no better than your father.”

He then looked at Venus, who had a hurt look on her face. “And I know how much you’re hurting, which is why if you’re smart enough, you’d abandon this plan and do the right thing.”

He turned his back on her and said “When you’re ready, come on by. I’ll be waiting.”

Roland then walked out of the door, with Venus in partial tears and Obaki, looking helpless.

*************************************************************************************************

Later in the training chamber, after their mission on Earth 1996, the rest of Team Later in the training chamber, after their mission on Earth 1996, the rest of Team Shine were doing their usual stuff. Love Shine was bench pressing without his armor on, Shine Girl was hitting a couple target droids, and Gamer was playing a small game of Solitaire drinking a can of root beer. Just then, Shine Boy entered and plopped on a chair.

Gamer looked up. “Hey Bro. Everything okay?”

Shine Boy gave his little brother a fake smile. “If by okay, you mean watching Roland grilling and destroying Applejack and Rarity, then I’m just peachy.” He then got up and poured himself some coffee.

“What do you mean?” Shine Girl asked as she wiped her sweat with a towel.

“Sunset and I just saw Roland grilling the two for not listening. Then, he scolded them for all the times they’ve abandoned Sunset Shimmer and junk.”

“What do you mean all the times they abandoned her?” Love Shine asked as he kept lifting weights. “I only know about the time when Wallflower used that memory stone thing which was when the Turtles got their medallions.”

“Apparently, there was another time. A couple Christmas’s ago, before we celebrated at the Shroom lodge, there was this MyStable page called Anon a miss that exposed peoples embarrassing secrets. And guess who was suspect number one?”

“You mean-?” Gamer looked up.

“Yep. Sunset.”

“But why?” Shine Girl double taked.

“It was shortly after Sunset became a better person after her bully hungry for power days. And you’re not going to believe who was responsible in the first place.”

“Something tells me it’s not Old man Phillips.” Love Shine huffed as he lifted the bar.

“It was the CMCs.”

Shine Boy took a drink of coffee while his team gasped and Love Shine threw his weights in frustration.

“WHAT?”

“You mean Applejack could know whether you’re lying about taking the last bagel but couldn’t know her own sister framed someone?!” Gamer outbursted.

“Guys.”

“And little miss Loyalty Rainbow Dash just abandoned her?” Love Shine cracked his knuckles.

“Guys!”

“Even Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie, the kindest and optimistic people I know, just left her?” Shine Girl glared.

“GUYS!”

The three stopped as Shine Boy slammed his mug on the table trying to keep his cool. “The three confessed and apologized, they were suspended for months, the site is long gone, and Sunset forgave them! It was also two years ago! We just got to let it go!” As he got up, he spoke more calmly to his team. “Besides, we all had our missteps. Remember Arlo?”

Love Shine lowered his head hearing that. He remembered his friend who was bullied for being overweight. Despite being there for him regardless of being threatened to stay out of it, Arlo committed suicide after much abuse. Even though Shine Boy gathered enough evidence against the bullies, Love Shine hunted them down and almost killed them. Luckily, Shine Boy stopped him and the bullies were sent to boarding school after that. But the pain of his friend still hurt.

“Or Mr. Henderson?” Gamer flinched at the mention of the teacher in his school who picked on boys who he deemed weak because of his love to wrestle. One night, Gamer caught him at school grounds and used his training to overwhelm Mr. Henderson. After he broke his arm, Mr. Henderson begged for forgiveness, but Gamer wanted him to pay for being a jerk. Luckily, Shine Boy came in and stopped Gamer from doing any more damage. Gamer revealed he recorded the whole thing and publicly humiliated Henderson, who is now under probation before he could ever teach again. He can still use his arm, but he wouldn’t be at full strength anymore.

“And The Gigavolt incident.” Shine Boy finished, remembering when he was framed and almost fell into depression. “But the thing is we move on and learn from our mistakes.”

“Don't forget there are idiots who refuse to let mistakes like that go.”

They turned to see Night Shine leaning next to the door as he walked up to them.

“I know, Luke. It's just that Rolland shouldn't bring everyone down if he expects us to stop the Shredder. I just usually give a coaxing and pep talk and everyone was motivated. His talks are just gonna divide us because we'll be unable to have confidence and lose!” Shine Boy clenched his fists.

“I'm afraid he's already giving everybody lectures.” Night Shine grabbed a bottle of Root beer and opened it as he explained. “Back in the Turtle Power Turtles' world, when the Mane 6 and Rock N Beats went with Rolly to get the ingredients for the Rainbooms, I followed while you guys were babysitting. And after leaving a 'heartwarming' message on that Burne guys' car, I heard Rollbar raising his voice. I snuck in and heard him grilling the groups about what they did. From not listening to Mikey about Cozy Glow or listening to Ace about that human hating fish gal. Then, I felt something about our El Capitan. Something off. I saw his eyes glowing red. I could feel a darkness in his heart and soul.”

Love Shine spoke up. “Whoa. Back up! Are you saying Roland might be lying to us and is helping the Shredder destroy us from within?”

“No. He's telling the truth. He has that same hate when he talks about Shredder. I'm just saying I noticed his grudge on those guys is just as black as I saw with them.”

“It would explain why he benched them in Turtle Prime.” Shine Girl recalled.

Shine Boy finished his coffee and set his mug on the table. “I'm gonna try talking to him. We got to band together if we're gonna save the multiverse.”

Night Shine nodded. “Yeah, you do that. I'm gonna keep an eye on Roll head. Just keep in mind. He keeps going drill sergeant on him or he tries to kill us, he's mine, regardless if he claims we need him.” He then threw his now empty bottle, drew his machete, and sliced up the bottle. He then sheathed his blade and walked out. Shine Boy took a deep breath. If getting Roland under control was gonna be hard, so was restraining his older brother.

However, just as Night Shine opened the door, Roland suddenly stood there, which surprised Team Shine. At first, Night Shine wanted to walk past, but suddenly felt Roland holding his shoulder gently. As Night Shine looked, he saw that Roland had a look of regret on his face, which he noticed, seems Shine Boy was able to get through to him for some reason.

“I owe you guys and explanation.” Said Roland, then he looked at the rest of team Shine and said “All of you.”

The rest of Team Shine wasn’t sure, not after what they heard from Shine Boy, but the look on Roland’s face, made Shine Boy realize that he wanted to be honest with them. He nodded his head to Night Shine, signaling him to come back inside, which he did out of reluctance. Roland closed the door behind him and activated the console. The others were concerned about this.

“This stays between us.” Said Roland, “No one else needs to know this. Not yet anyway.”

Roland grabbed himself a chair and sat down near a few other seats, with Shine Boy, Love Shine, Gamer, and Shine Girl sitting around him, whilst Night Shine was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed whilst keeping an eye on Roland.

Roland sighed and said “I don’t know where to begin.”

“Start by telling us this,” said Gamer as he leaned forward, “Why are you so hard on the others and bringing up their mistakes?”

“Yeah, when we met you asked us for our help,” said Love Shine “But we can’t do that if you keep brining past mistakes up like that? So, what gives?”

Roland suddenly took out a picture and looked at it. Shine Boy caught a glimpse and to his surprise, it was of Roland and the Team Shine in his world, and all of them seemed to have celebrated Both his and Serenity’s anniversary. He placed the picture away and said to Shine Boy “Remember when I said that the moment whenever there was a white lie, misunderstanding, accusation or a mistake they kept turning their backs on each other?”

“I remember.” Said Shine Boy.

Roland took a deep breath, and looked at them and said “You’ve been friends for a long time, right? What are the most important aspects of friendship and the important traits of a ninja?”

“Easy,” said Gamer “For a friend, be honest with one another, be loyal to a fault, laugh together in dark times, be kind to one another and be generous to those who have nothing.”

“And for a ninja,” said Love Shine “Speed, stealth and honor.”

“And the most important part.” Said Roland.

“There’s another?” said Gamer confused.

Roland then said “Trust. One of the most important parts, is trust. My father always said that a true warrior does not fight unless attacked and never believe what you see if something feels off and always trust your instincts instead of mistrusting.”

Team Shine looked at one another, and realized that he does have a point, but then were caught off guard as he said “It was because of mistrust that caused their downfall.”

Shine Girl raised a brow and said “What do you mean?”

“Remember when Ace tried to warn the others about the fish lady…”

“Rihona.” Said Night Shine.

“Yes, thank you.” Said Roland, which the others nodded. “In my world, she captured me and beat me to a pulp.”

The others were taken aback by this as he said “I was onto her from the start the moment we first met her, but when she found out, she kidnapped me and wanted to kill me, to make an example out of me for her hatred towards humans. Ace was with me at the time. I told him to quickly go get the others for help.”

“And did they?” asked Gamer.

“No, they didn’t.” said Roland, which surprised half the team. “When he tried to tell them, they thought he was going to get them in trouble again and thought he was making it up. And the worst part, when he told them that I was in trouble, Melody and Patch’s exact words were, ‘Roland can get himself out, he’s a bigger idiot showoff than you are’.”

They were surprised by this, even Shine Boy.

“I mean…” said Roland as he stammered a bit, then said “How could they say something like that? I’ve been nothing but good to those kids ever since I trained them, even helped saved their karate program. I even bonded with them and saved their lives a couple of times, even defended them when nobody else did. And for them to say it like that.”

Shine Boy could see how crushed he looked, like any kid would if a hero would talk about them like that, or if the situation were reversed.

Roland lowered his head and said “And after Mikey and the others told the kids separately about trust, Ace told Mikey I was in trouble, and immediately they came to help me. And when the fight started, Rihona was about to kill me whilst I was tied up and…

Roland clenched his eyes shut and said “Ace saved me by jumping in the line of fire and was killed right in front of me.

And by their reaction, Shine Girl covered her mouth with both her hands in shock, Gamer and Love Shine were shockened, even Shine Boy. Night Shine on the other hand looked at him with a flexed eyebrow.

After the battle, everyone was horrified by what happened, even when he died in my arms.” Said Roland. He then looked away and said “And when Mikey scolded them, saying that it wouldn’t have happened if they hadn’t ignored him. I heard everything what he said, and…I ended up losing it. I yelled at the Rock N Beats for what they did, and told them that they were a disgrace to the ninja code, I even broke their instruments in front of them and said that Ace’s death was now on their hands. A week later, they were so distraught they broke up the band, didn’t say another word to one another, went their separate ways and I developed a hatred for them ever since.

Now both Shine Boy and Night Shine could see the pattern as they looked at one another, then back to Roland. “What about the Mane 6?” asked Shine Boy.

“That one was a lot worse.” Said Roland. “After the whole Mean Boom incident, Blade and Bright eyes went back home. Unfortunately, even after Blade tried to defend her, pony Rainbow Dash didn’t believe her, she believed she was still a bad guy in disguise, even said that she deserved to be locked up in Tartarus.”

Gamer and Love Shine groaned at that, with Gamer grumbling “Dang it Rainbow…”

Bright Eyes was so heartbroken she ran away and never came back.” Said Roland. “But it got worse from there.”

“Other than a distrusting Pegasus?” said Love Shine rhetorically.

Bright Eyes told her mother,” said Roland “But even after she scolded the Mane 6, Rainbow still didn’t believe her. She continued to say hurtful things. Bright Eyes became broken. Then shortly after that she…

He closed his eyes again, as if the heartbreak was fresh in his mind, then he looked at them and said “She committed suicide.”

All of them were horrified to hear that, even Shine Boy couldn’t believe what he was hearing.

Bright Eyes’ mother was so outraged that her only daughter was gone,” said Roland “She gathered half the ponies and burned the School of Friendship to the ground. Princess Twilight was heartbroken that what she worked hard for was turned to ash, and she and the others hated Rainbow for what she did, all because she kept accusing the other for what she didn’t do. In the end, Princess Celestia personally stripped Rainbow of her Element of Loyalty, and Rainbow’s friends refused to talk to her, or even helped her when she lost both her Wonderbolt status and her job managing clouds. She became an outcast ever since.

Team Shine were surprised to hear of the fate with the Mane 6 from his dimension, with Roland saying “After I heard what happened, I did the one thing, even I was horrified by what I did.”

“What did you do?” asked Shine Girl out of concern.

“I clipped her wings permanently.”

“By Clip…?” said Love Shine.

“I literally ripped her wings off, okay?!!” shouted Roland.

Team Shine was horrified by what he revealed. Roland then shuddered in his breathing whilst looking down.

“I loved both Ace and Bright Eyes. Both of them…in a weird way…felt like they were my own kids. So full of life, laughter, and joy. Something I haven’t felt in a long time. I really cared about them.”

He then gripped his fists and said “But what the Mane 6 and the Rock N Beats did to them that caused them to go down in certain events, even after breaking a promise they made to Mikey when he said she was okay. I could never, forgive them for that.”

“So that’s why you didn’t want to be partnered up with the Rock N Beats and the Mane 6.” Said Gamer.

“And a grudge.” Said Love Shine.

“I also had a grudge with Leo, Raph, Donnie and the Rainbooms.” Said Roland.

“Wait, what?” said Gamer, “Why?”

“Remember when Jagwar came back to challenge Mikey for a rematch?”

“Yeah, and they stupidly ditched him when he asked for help.” Said Love Shine in a bitter tone.

“Well, he did boast and annoy them.” Said Night Shine.

“Oh, come on, that’s not fair and you know it!!” Said Gamer whilst he looked at Night Shine. “It’s Mikey we’re talking about, he couldn’t help the way he was. He was just happy that he actually won something in his life when he felt like his family outshined him, even if it was an accident.”

“Plus, they should’ve known about Jagwar.” Said Shine Girl, remembering what her mentor told her about him. “He’d do whatever it took to win and he’d even cheat or kill anyone to get what he wanted.”

“And they thought they’d teach Mikey a lesson about Karma by mocking him and having him being beaten to death?” said Love Shine in disbelief. “There were plenty of ways to teach him a lesson about humility. What they did back there, wasn’t one of them.”

Night Shine merely grunted as he partially looked away.

“They can be really thankful Mikey chose to forgave them, because if he didn’t…” said Gamer, but then shook his head when he didn’t want to think about it.

Shine Boy then asked “What about it?”

“In my world, Mikey quit the team.” Said Roland, much to their shock. “He was so angry and bitter that not only did his own family abandon him, but his own friends too. How family was supposed to help them despite their differences and mistakes and they didn’t. He even called them out for not being loyal. They even lost all the faith and trust they had from the CMC and the Young Six. So, he ran away and traveled to a different dimension.”

He looked at Team Shine, and they saw that angry look. “Let’s just say…I didn’t take it too well. I beat my brothers to a pulp and the Rainbooms. My inner darkness took over and I whipped them on their backs, leaving them permanently scarred to show them how angry and disappointed I got. I even told all of their friends from both New York and Canterlot City for what they did. In the end, everyone scorned and abandoned them.”

Though they were shocked by what he did, Gamer asked “But…what about Mikey?”

“After a month I decided to look for him.” Said Roland. “He and I were spiritually connected when we both trained together. Just before I left, that’s when the Rainbooms and the others arrived. I didn’t want anything to do with them, but they begged to come along, so that they can make things right with Mikey. I reluctantly agreed.”

He looked at them and said “When we found Mikey, he was thrust into a war between two factions known as Cybertronians. On one side were the good guys, the Autobots, led by Optimus Prime. The other were the bad guys, the Decepticons, led by Megatron. After we helped them, Leo, and the others, along with the Rainbooms begged Mikey to forgive them and give them another chance to make things right. Though reluctant, Mikey forgave them. However, that didn’t mean that they were friends again, and never will be. And he still didn’t believe or trust them. He fought alongside me, but not the others.”

They were surprised by what he revealed.

“Poor Mikey.” Said Shine Girl.

“And…did they…?” asked Shine Boy.

“No.” said Roland, much to their surprise, “He still didn’t forgive or trust them, even until before they died.”

“So…why are you also being so hard on Applejack and Rarity too?” said Shine Girl, wanting to change the subject.

“They’ve been friends for years, and yet every single time whenever something happens, they keep turning their backs on each other.” Said Roland. “Take the whole Anon a miss thing for example, they automatically blamed Sunset because they thought she’d do something like that. But she’d never do that. Then the memory stone bit and they didn’t believe her. Then the Mean Booms. Like I said, they know each other, and none of them would ever do that. I mean seriously, since when did Applejack lie about anything when she’s always honest, since when was Fluttershy ever cruel, despite knowing each other for years? But then again what would I expect from a bunch of gullible High Schoolers, especially the female ones!!”

He turned to Shine Girl and said within an instant “Uh, no offense Shine Girl.”

“None taken.” Said Shine Girl with a sigh and said “High School always were a nightmare to a ton of folks.”

Everyone except Night Shade shuddered with a though whilst Roland rubbed the back of his head a bit. A root beer was suddenly before him. He looked and saw Night Shine offering him one, but still kept an eye on him, which was understandable. Roland accepted it and opened it and took a sip.

“Being a good friend is noticing when something is actually wrong.” Said Roland as he calmly explains things “Sometimes you have to read between the lines and notice when a friend has an issue, whether or not they admit it or are even aware of it.”

He pointed a certain topic about when a certain princess first went to Canterlot High.

“Take the time before the Fall Formal for starters.” Said Roland “Princess Twilight had to personally make the others make up over minor things, despite being close friends for years. Oh sure, it clearly meant more to all of them, fair enough. However, they all have been close friends for years and not once did they think to talk it out. Just one mistake, even if it was major to them, is enough to destroy it with no hope of making up. Even if it was important to them at the time, they’d think that after a few days or so, most of them would get over it and make up on their own. And a good friend knows when to listen instead of just brushing off or ignoring them like that.”

Team Shine pondered over this, with Love Shine saying “You know, he does have a point.”

“Not to mention they didn’t want to give the CMC a chance to prove themselves when they wanted to be ninjas because their own sisters kept ignoring them. Cause by pushing them away and not be part of it, they’re only furthering undermining their confidence.”

“They just didn’t want to get hurt, that’s all.” Said Gamer.

“They were already hurt.” Said Roland, which caused some to flex their eyebrows. “What their sisters did by ignoring them and neglecting them hurt them more than any weapon could. They didn’t see it because they didn’t want them to.”

“But you can?” said Shine Girl with a flexed eyebrow.

“Yes,” said Roland “Because I know what it’s like when the people you love don’t believe in you. When they let you walk away. Remember how hard it was for the CMC to trust Sunset after she got reformed and how hard it was for them to earn everyone else’s trusts back after the whole Anon a miss fiasco?”

They remembered from what the CMC told them when they first met, then Roland said “All I’m saying is, if Applejack, Rarity and Rainbow Dash continues to treat them like they always do, they’re gonna end up strictly hating them.”

Gamer and Love Shine nodded at this, but then Roland sighed and said “And that can also be a major problem for them too.”

Shine Boy was confused by this and asked “What do you mean?”

Roland sighed and said something that he really needed to get off of his chest, to tell them the full version of what happened between after the events of the Fall Formal and the Battle of the Bands.

“After when Sunset got defeated, Princess Twilight could see how guilty she looked, even if it had to take the power of harmony to help her realize that. She asked the girls to look after her, to teach her about friendship, to help give her a chance to earn their trust, and she made them promise to look after her. Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie, the kindest and enthusiast of the group, were willing to give her a chance, but Rarity wasn’t fully on board with this, and Rainbow and Applejack refused to.”

“Wait, what?” said Shine Girl as she and the others were surprised. “Why?”

“I believe Lucas already provided that answer.” Said Roland, with Night Shine looking at him with a flexed eyebrow. “What? We know you hate being called what the media called you, but when I look at you, you look like a Lucas. Which is a very distinguished name.”

Night Shine suddenly shrugged his shoulders a bit after some thought.

“What answer?” asked Love Shine.

“That there are some idiots who refused to let mistakes like that go.” Said Night Shine to remind them.

“Though she didn’t have any other choice,” said Roland, “She made a mistake of entrusting the Rainbooms to look after her.”

“But that’s…” said Love Shine before he cut him off.

“Let me stop you there for a moment. If I were to ask, anyone else, to look after a friend to help them, I would believe them.” Said Roland, before he scoffed at the certain group. “But Rainbow, Applejack and Rarity? They made the promise, with Pinkie and Fluttershy, in front of the Princess, to look after Sunset, but the moment when she left, they ended up immediately breaking her promise and trust. Then, even after Sunset realized her mistakes and tried to apologize to them, they acted like complete jerks to her, whenever she tried to make it up to them and fix their mistakes. But my most favorite part? Was when they constantly gave her the cold shoulder and refused to help her whenever she wanted to prove herself. So much for being honest, generous, and loyal.”

“How do you know so much about it?” asked Shine Girl.

Roland took something out of his pocket, but the moment he showed them a locket type artifact, Shine Boy was shocked when he recognized it.

“Is that?” said Shine Boy, “How…?”

“I swiped it from a certain magic dog and an over cocky boy who could turn into a dragon.” Said Roland “Shredder also killed them. But don’t worry, it ran out of power almost half a year ago. It’s nothing but a trinket now.”

Roland placed the trinket away and looked down and said “They’re nothing like their counterparts. Applejack, Rainbow, and Rarity’s counterparts are always willing to give another chance to help those in need, and yeah, they can be stubborn and selfish at times, but not to this extent. Cause I understood, that Sunset hurt them. I understood, that she drove everyone apart. I understood, that they didn’t trust her. But what I didn’t understood, is why they didn’t accept her apology, be better and give her a chance to earn it. Cause Sunset may have given the gun, but they were the ones who took the shot.”

Roland then had a saddened look on his face as he said “Optimus once told me that everyone possesses the capacity for change, because he can see the good in others when everyone refused to. I thought the latter would’ve shared that.”

Roland then took a breath and said “Plus the Rock N Beats and Mane 6 weren’t the only ones I had a grudge with.”

“Who else?” said Shine Boy, even though he didn’t like the idea of Roland disliking folks, he knew he had to dig deeper to find the problem in order for him to get it off his chest.

“Princess Twilight, Raph, Sunset and Sci-Twi.”

The three were taken aback by this, with Shine Girl saying “Why do you have a grudge against those four?”

“Back at the Music Festival when Sunset got stuck in a time loop because of the Time Twirler,” said Roland, “One of their friends, Sapphire, made friends with a girl named Frankie. However, because of the whole Mean Boom thing, what Cozy Glow did and because of the time-loop, the three of them were extremely paranoid, thinking that any new friend they would make would be a bad guy to stab them in the back. But last I checked, the three of them weren’t any different either.”

“For Sunset, we can understand,” said Gamer “But why Raph, Princess Twilight and Twilight Sparkle?”

“Before we get to the reason why I disliked them since the Music Festival, I’ll tell you more about the others.”

Roland began to think who he should start first, starting with Sci-Twi

“Let’s just say, I know how Equestrian Magic kept leaking into their world.” Said Roland.

“You do? How do…” said Gamer, as he suddenly stopped and realized something, whilst face palming his forehead and said “Right, you experienced the same thing too with them. So, who was responsible?”

“Sci-Twi.” Said Roland.

Gamer flexed an eyebrow, and said “How is that possible?”

“When she became Midnight Sparkle,” said Roland “She created the rifts between their world and Equestria.”

“And Sunset was able to seal them.” Said Love Shine.

“Not all of them.” Said Roland, which surprised them. “Remember the first thing Twilight destroyed? And the one tiny crack that came along with it?”

Some pondered it, until Shine Girl’s eyes lit up in realization, and said “The Canterlot High Statue.”

“Wait, that’s where the leakage was coming from?” said Gamer in disbelief. “Why didn’t they detect that?”

“Even I don’t have a clue.” Said Roland whilst shaking his head. “I knew she was curious because of the events at the Fall Formal and the Battle of the Bands, but she should’ve known better than to stick her nose into other people’s business, because…”

“Because a curious teen from messing with dangerous forces, they won't understand and get them and everyone else around them from getting in deep trouble.” Said Gamer.

“Exactly.” Said Roland “She could’ve tried to talk to them, but she didn’t. No thanks to Cinch for turning half the students against her and tormented her from the shadows.”

“And what about Raph?” said Love Shine.

“He keeps getting angry over the stupidest things.” Said Roland “Insulting his brothers, always jeopardizing their missions, not to mention he always belittles and de-trusts those who got mutated. He hurt Fluttershy’s feelings, he insulted Bandit Raccoon and he thought that Batman was a thrill seeker.”

He leaned forward and had a serious expression, “There is nothing thrilling about fighting crime. It’s a life and death situation, where you put your own life on the line, determined to stop those who would hurt others for their own greed and amusement. If you make one mistake in the battlefield, then that mistake will haunt you for the rest of your life.”

He looked down and said “I know that feeling all too well.”

He pulled out twelve different DOG Tags, surprising them whilst saying “Jake Davenport. Velvet Heart. Daria Kim. Rhythm Beat. Al Rostein, Summer Breeze, Bea Jocasta, Platinum, Ronald Jones, Fast Track, Mike Phillips, and Dusk Light. I lost my entire team to the Shredder. A lot of them only fought crime for the thrills, and in the end they all paid the price for it.”

He placed the DOG Tags away and decided to continue. “Not to mention the difference between me and him, I don’t take my family for granted like he does. And the worst part, when Sunset yelled at Mikey, he was actually proud of that. What kind of a brother would treat his own like dirt? Brothers should learn to love and care for each other, despite their differences. Some think Mikey is crazy, but the difference between me and them, I actually listen to him and hear him out. I can tell the difference between someone telling a lie and telling the truth. But Raph…he’s a disgrace to the Hamato name and family.”

He looked at them with a serious expression, whilst saying “I did everything I could in my power, to protect the people I loved. Whilst he…he threw his own father away.”

“Come on, that’s not fair and you know it.” Said Shine Boy.

“I’m not the only one who blamed him for what happened to Splinter.” Said Roland. He looked at Shine Boy and said “The others don’t want to admit it, but they do blame him. He could’ve jumped in and saved him, but he didn’t. In my world, I couldn’t be there, because I was busy trying to rescue both Venus and Obaki when they were kidnapped by Cobra forces, who wanted to reverse engineer them to be their elite soldiers. I couldn’t be at two places at once. But I wished for that every day of my life.”

Shine Boy began to understand him a little better, but it wasn’t enough, he had to keep pushing, even if Roland didn’t realize what he was doing.

“And Princess Twilight?” asked Shine Girl.

Roland sighed and said “I know she’s the Princess of Friendship and she did some good, but sometimes she can get way over her head when it comes to a crisis. I mean come on, look at her, the so called ‘Princess of Friendship herself’, couldn’t even trust her own friends enough to shoulder her problems without asking for their help or without giving them a yes or no answer. I mean, I get it, the entire trip to Mt. Aris were a few close calls, but superhero secret, first plan, never works. Not to mention the Princess is the queen of dumb ideas.”

“Oh, come on, it can’t be that bad.” Said Love Shine.

“Oh yeah?” said Roland “Then what do you call putting Rainbow Dash and Applejack, two of the most competitive ponies in all of Equestria to teach a bunch of kids how to camp in a competitive manner instead of working together, or paired Rarity and Rainbow together to show the students how to bond without even asking them if they had anything in common.”

Some blinked at this, and were surprised, with Shine Girl saying “Wow, that really is dumb.”

Roland sighed and said “Not as dumb as the others.”

“Such as?” said Shine Boy, now interested in learning too whilst Roland listed it down for them.

“Ditching her friend Moon Dancer when she thought friendship was a waste of time, trying to take Nightmare Moon on her own, believing her Zebra friend Zecora was evil before getting a chance to know her, changing the Parasprites’ diet that caused them to eat half of Ponyville, stressing Rarity out when she wasn’t satisfied with her dresses, chose to follow Pinkie Pie around and got hurt trying to figure out how her sense worked, casting a ‘Want it, need it’ spell that caused half of her town to go bonkers, gave the CMC a love poison instead of a love potion, made a sloppy case trying to expose the fake Princess Cadance, told Pinkie about the Mirror Pool that made clones of her, trying to stop Sunset without having any knowledge about the human world, changing the Vampire Fruit Bat’s diet that turned Fluttershy into a bat monster, and the icing on top of the cake, that she tried to steal a magic pearl behind everyone else’s back whilst using her friends to distract the queen as if they were expendable deadweights.”

They, minus Shine Boy, and Night Shine, were surprised by this.

“She made that many mistakes?” said Gamer in disbelief.

“Wow, and she gave some of them a hard time.” Said Love Shine.

“Plus, she tends to act rationally without thinking.” Said Roland “Princess Celestia was the only one who ever believed her whilst everyone else, even Luna, Cadance, and Spike, along with her own friends and family thought she was crazy, sending an immature, mentally unstable book loving filly with a mass case of OCD to do a grown up’s job. I mean what would happen if someone were to have died. Different story, I know, but then that would be on her. And if she were to die, it would be on them.”

He leaned back and said “I mean, I would’ve thought that after everything she and her friends had gone through, everything she and her friends had ever built, had meant something to her. Cause the Twilight Sparkle they knew, would never use her own friends like that, and would never have resorted to use barbaric methods that would’ve caused too much trouble. And for what? To be teacher’s pet. When she went out, others expected her to continue to spread the magic of friendship. But the way she acted, she wasn’t any better than Cozy Glow, Chrysalis and Tirek. And how the heck can I trust her, if she didn’t trust us enough to help carry her burden.”

Team Shine looked at one another. He did have a point, for Trust had always been important in a team or family, yet despite the good Princess Twilight had done, she didn’t trust her friends enough to help carry her burden when it comes to life threatening crisis. Shine Boy also knew what it’s like, for people not trusting him after he got framed.

“And what about Sunset?” said Shine Boy.

Roland scoffed at that as he tossed the empty root beer bottle away. Only to get tossed another one by Night Shine. Night Shine pretended to not care, but he was listening, also doing the same thing Shine Boy did, but in a different way.

“Her teacher took her in and loved her like her own daughter.” Began Roland after he took a sip “Then she tried to help her make friends so that she wouldn’t be alone anymore. She did it for her. And how did she repay her? She ran away from the only home she had ever known, turned her back on everything what she and the founders of her kingdom stood for, drove wedges between people that she didn’t know, risking exposing Equestria to their world and the neighboring dimensions. Why? Because she bawled like a big baby that her mentor didn’t make her a princess, because she wasn’t ready.”

He looked at Shine Boy and said “All she cared about was power over the lives of others. There was more to being a princess than just some title and being bowed upon. It’s about leadership and responsibility and also the burdens that you carry. That if you make one mistake, you’ll end up costing the lives of not just an entire team, but also millions who live in a kingdom. I mean, look at you, you never asked to be a leader, and yet here you are, leading your team because you chose to accept it and the burden that followed.”

Shine Boy nodded his head, but continued to listen.

“Anyway,” said Roland “She also deliberately wielded the Element of Magic, the artifact that Twilight made, thinking that it was hers. But the Power of Harmony rejected her because it could sense darkness into her heart and turned her into a monster just to teach her a lesson. She didn’t care who she had to hurt to get what she wanted, they were innocent people who didn’t do anything to her, and she treated them like dirt.”

He looked at the others again whilst saying “Plus I didn’t ignore my teachers and needed magical artifacts to make me a better person, unlike her, I did that myself. Her friends and the power of Harmony made her who she is, she on the other hand did the fool and screwing up thing, all by herself.”

“But she’s not that same person anymore.” Said Shine Girl, “She’s changed.”

“Right.” Said Roland. “She said she’s changed. Maybe she’s not the same power-hungry tyrant anymore, but she’s still hurting people. Just ask Sci-Twi, Wallflower and Mikey.”

Roland took another sip and said “Take Sci-Twi for instance. Sunset yelled at her because she was using Equestrian magic that put them in danger, because she knows of the consequences, yet she used it for her own selfish gain. And she could’ve talked about it, but because of her attitude she got angry.”

“She was stressed, it could happen to anyone.” Said Love Shine.

“But she could’ve kept it under control.” Said Roland “And she wonders why she didn’t become a Princess. A true Princess is supposed to have discipline, restraint, learn to trust her subjects and believe that protocols would succeed. They don’t go around manipulating, yelling, and tormenting others for the sake of power, just because they didn’t have the balls to be patient enough to see things through.”

Team Shine were a bit silent at first, but then Night Shine, though reluctantly, said “You know he does have a point.”

“And then there was the time with Wallflower and Sapphire.” Said Roland.

“Oh, come on, that wasn’t Sunset’s fault.” Said Gamer. “All she did was turned off the light because she wasn’t paying attention and was more focused on her friends. She didn’t mean to make her to snap. Plus, Sunset only stopped Sapphire because she caught her cheating during the art contest.”

“Yeah, tell that to Wallflower and Sapphire.” Said Roland. “Wallflower, because of her Introverted mindset, thought that Sunset did it on purpose and was mean to her. And Sapphire wanted to get back at Sunset, because she thought she’d ruin her chance to be the best artist. Sure, she didn’t have to cheat, but you know how desperate folks are. Not to mention Sunset’s friends keep getting caught in her crossfire. How many did they have to pay through her mistake? That they would do anything to hurt her, through them?”

Before they pondered, Roland continued.

“And that time with Cozy Glow.” Said Roland “Yeah, Mikey could’ve been subtle about it, but they’ve known Mikey for a long time. Subtlety has never been his strong suit.”

Team Shine looked at one another and nodded, for he did have a point, Mikey was never subtle about anything.

“And right before they headed out, Mikey tried to warn them. Cozy then pulls a fast one, and Sunset ended up yelling at him, and called him a Goof Bag. My own brother, a goof bag. Yeah, he may be like that, but at least he’s honest about it, and did she forget that she pulled that same kind of tactic when she was a bully? She pretended to be nice to the teachers, but treated others like garbage. She could’ve defended Mikey and backed him up despite the fact that she owed him after the whole memory stone and pizza face fiasco, but guess what, she didn’t care.” Said Roland coldly. “She didn’t care. Cozy needed someone to get Mikey off her back, and she, ended up becoming her scapegoat. And if she had listened, she wouldn’t have nearly been banished to the ether.”

“But Cozy tricked them.” Said Love Shine.

“No,” said Roland as he cut him off “Her arrogance and ignorance is what nearly caused her downfall, for she ended up deceiving herself. She sees enemies and monsters when they are but misunderstood people who were led down the wrong path and only wanted friends, she sees immature goof bags and annoying pests when they’re nothing but friends who only wanted to help, spend time, and protect her, because they love and care about her. Mikey wasn't the first, and wasn't the last that she wrongfully hurt when she lashed at them because of her temper and cruelty. And not all of them, are as easily forgiving as her friends are.”

They were a little surprised by this, with Roland saying “Not to mention Sunset Pinkie Promised that she would listen to Mikey from now on, but she broke it, twice. She didn’t want to listen to him when he tried to warn them about the Meanbooms, and when he told them that Frankie was okay.”

He leaned backwards and said “Which brings me back to the music festival.”

However, Shine Boy signaled him to breathe and calm down first, which is exactly what he did.

“In my world, after Frankie got there,” said Roland “She and Sapphire, even myself, tried to convince them that she’s okay, even Mikey and Pinkie, but Raph, Sunset and Sci-Twi didn’t listen and still didn’t want to believe them. Leo and the others would’ve too if Mikey didn’t convince them. But during their time there, the three of them still followed them around. Then after Karai and the others arrived, the others had enough, even I stepped in. I knew Frankie because we’re old friends, even both our moms.”

“Both your moms were friends?” said Love Shine surprised.

“That’s right.” Said Roland. “Before my mother joined the GI Joes, she and Frankie’s mom were in the army Rangers together. When my mom died when I was ten, her mom got injured and got sent home. Sure, she could still walk and all, but her doctors told her she endured post-traumatic stress, so they sent her home.”

“Makes sense.” Said Shine Boy, although he had a feeling and dread where this was going.

“I told them that I trust Frankie with my life and told them of our moms’ history.” Said Roland, “I told them of our background. And you know what Sunset, Sci-Twi and Raph said?”

He looked at them and nearly wanted to shed a tear and said “That they were probably lying too and said that they were probably abusers, deadbeats and drunks.”

Shine Girl gasped and clasped her mouth shut, Gamer and Love Shine’s jaws dropped. Shine Boy…he didn’t have the words, even Night Shine, though he had a murderous look in his eye for some reason.

“I really got angry that day.” Said Roland. “I punched Sunset in the face and wanted to rip her to shreds. Not only did she insult both our mothers, she made Frankie cry. Even the others were outraged by what they said and realized they took it way too far.”

He looked at them and said “Applejack personally took both Sci-Twi and Sunset’s geodes and broke them in two, Rainbow broke Sunset’s instrument and tossed them at her feet, which resulted her to kick both Sunset and Sci-Twi out of their band. And since then, both of them were branded the ‘Monsters of Canterlot High’. Sci-Twi ended up staying in her room, and Sunset went back to Equestria, heartbroken that her friends abandoned her, but also regretted of what she said to me and Frankie. And it was too late for her to apologize.”

“And…what about Raph?” asked Gamer out of caution.

“All the times Raph bragged about quitting.” Said Roland, then he looked at them and said “Leo literally kicked him out and broke both his sais, telling him that he has dishonored the Hamato name and is forever banished from the Clan and the family, and that their father would be ashamed and disgusted with him. Instead of striking out on his own, he ended up living in the junkyard. He lost his fighting spirit ever since. Even Mona and Chompy refused to go near him, along with Slash.”

Team Shine were all stunned in silence. With Roland finishing his root beer and saying “Don’t you see? They fell long before Shredder came along. Cause if there’s one thing they taught me, is that a good leadership relies on strength. I tried the best I could, but all of them always ended up causing trouble, always voicing their own unnecessary Paranoia, and what did that amount to? Nothing, but utter chaos. Nobody could agree on anything or move on from their own idiocy. And that’s the reason, why they fell.”

“I see.” Said Shine Boy. “But still, did you have to keep bringing up their mistakes like that?”

“Do you have any idea, how many times they keep repeating their mistakes?” said Roland whilst looking at them. “The Mane 6, Judged Zecora without giving her a chance or to know her, they judged Princess Luna because she got corrupted with darkness. Even Princess Twilight didn’t trust Starlight. Oh, I mean yeah, sure, she mind-controlled her friends, but only because she panicked and Twilight wasn’t specific on what the lesson was. Not to mention the map called Starlight alone to solve a problem, and yet she still didn’t trust her. And like any of us, or even Celestia, would trust her, after everything she did? But then again, she and Celestia have a lot in common; they’re both lousy teachers.”

Roland scoffed and said “At least father did a better job at trying to teach instead of spoon feeding them. Not to mention, unlike a certain farmgirl and fashionista, I don’t brush off, neglect, or ignore my siblings like they did. At least I do a better job at trying to protect and look after them, plus I have more faith and trust in them, cause if they don’t, how do they expect everyone else to.”

He leaned forward and said “And as for Sunset, miss rinse and repeat.”

“You have to remember that old habits die hard.” Shine Boy mentioned.

He used his gauntlet and played them a recording of the conversation Sunset and Mikey had, about how Cozy pretended to be heartbroken, how Sunset yelled at him and called him a Goof Bag. Then Mikey retaliated by calling her Meanset Shimmer whenever she loses her cool and lash out to people like she did with Sci-Twilight back at the Friendship Games. Then it ended with her saying You’re about to see just how mean I can get.

They were surprised to hear her like that.

“Yikes,” said Gamer “No wonder Mikey called her that.”

“And I thought Raph was a hothead.” Said Love Shine.

“But what’s that gotta do with…?” said Shine Girl before he cut her off by playing another, of both Sunset and Wallflower.

What did I do to you?! Seriously, I don’t even know you!!

Exactly!! You may have everyone fooled, but you’re still the biggest meanie!!

You’re about to see just how mean I can get.

They were surprised by that last line, which meant what Roland said was true; Sunset really did repeat her mistake.

“And now you know why I have a problem with that.” Said Roland. “Every single detail, she keeps getting serious, she’s no nonsense, she always wants everyone to focus even when it doesn’t matter, she’s hotheaded, a sore loser, makes impulsive boneheaded and unthought decisions and she always gets angry whenever she stresses over nothing. She feels responsible for bringing magic, but the leakage was Sci-Twi’s idea. But she’s not gonna get anywhere in life if she keeps pushing her friends away. And if she keeps going on like that, it’s going to cost her friendship with everyone.”

Roland looks down and said “And what’s the point of learning lessons if they’re just going to repeat it again.”

He looked at Shine Boy and said “And about their fear of repeating their mistakes? They already did that situation before Bright Eyes went to Canterlot High and before the Music Festival.”

He looked down and said “That’s why I yelled and them and stuff. I do this to remind them that the last time they did a few things like that, it nearly costed them everything, all because they didn’t trust one another or followed their gut. Then I knew Steven Universe and Tommy Oliver would talk to them to cheer them up. Then after seeing them in action, I realized that they did learn, we apologized to one another and made a promise that they would never do something like this again.”

Team Shine were a little surprised by this, with Love Shine saying “How did you know they’d…”

“Because I told them to.” Said Roland.

Now they were shockened and taken aback by what he just revealed.

“Wait,” said Shine Boy as he instantly realized it. “You planned this from the very beginning.”

“Coming here to ask for your help to stop the Shredder was one of the main reasons I came here.” Said Roland. He sighed and said “Ever since the whole memory stone fiasco, I’ve been in the shadows, helping them.”

He then began to list things off.

“When Melody’s sister, Sweetheart was in an accident, about a day after the Memory Stone incident, I posed as a doctor, trying to save her.”

“You did?” said a surprised Gamer, “Why?”

“In my world, she was in the same accident. She needed part of a liver in order to save her. Ace wanted to offer his because his was the same blood type as her, but the Doctors refused, saying it was too dangerous. They didn’t get the liver in time, and Sweetheart died that day.”

They were shocked to hear this, with Roland continuing where he left off.

“I posed as a Doctor after Ace was turned down. I asked him to come with me and he donated a piece of his liver. It eventually grew back thanks to my healing syringe, but I gave that liver to Sweetheart and I saved her.”

“But why would Ace offer his liver?” asked Love Shine.

“Because he loved Melody.” Said Shine Girl surprised as the signs were there. “He wanted to make her happy by saving her sister.”

The rest of Team Shine realized this, and were surprised, for that would explain why Melody and Ace hung out with one another more often.

“And during that time when Ace wanted to expose Rihona, I was from the shadows and helped them expose her and saved them when a few of her assassins tried to kill them. Needless to say, they were never seen again.”

He then listed another of what he did.

“I was also able to reach out to Master Splinter in the spiritual realm and posed as a random ghost watcher, and convince him to convince Princess Twilight and her friends to not let their Paranoia get the better of them and to let Bright Eyes forgive them and give them another chance.”

Then he said something that caught them completely off guard.

“After Mikey beat Jagwar, I posed as a healer to heal him of his injuries and scars.”

“Wait,” said Love Shine surprised, “You can also heal scars?”

“That’s right.” Said Roland, “I studied a lot of mystical magics.”

He continued where he left off.

“During that time, Mikey talked about how he wanted to quit the team and that he didn’t want anything to do with them. But during his healing, I told him what the Daiyou told them about how he didn’t help his son and, in the end, he ended up resenting him. And that he should follow Nelson Mandela’s example. That instead of hating, he forgave them, despite his torture and torment. I even read him a poem that Invictus wrote, about not giving up. Mikey ended up being moved by my words. And he chose to be better. Hence why he forgave them.”

They were greatly surprised by this; however, they noticed his change of face.

“But deep down, I was still angry at them for what they did, and decided to teach them a lesson about what happens when Karma tends to strike back at them.”

“What do you mean?” asked Shine Girl.

Roland revealed a great secret.

“Who do you think told their friends at Canterlot City and New York of what they did to Mikey that resulted in them getting shunned?”

All of them were greatly shocked.

“You were the one?!!” said Love Shine, “Why?!!”

“Like I said,” said Roland, “To teach them a lesson.”

“But that’s no way to…!!” said Shine Boy, until Roland stood up and was right in his face.

“It’s still no excuse for what they did!! The Rainbooms and Mikey’s brothers were supposed to be better than that!!” shouted Roland. “The Rainbooms were the guardians of Friendship!! They were supposed to have helped him!! It was their responsibility to help them, no matter how different, boastful, annoying, cruel, and how bad their histories were, one that their counterparts never took seriously!! And from the looks of it from what I had seen since the Memory Stone fiasco?!! Neither did they. And Raph thought Batman was a thrill seeker?”

“And you think keeping them in their regret is supposed to make them feel better? Yes, they keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again, but if you keep bringing them down instead of helping them improve their mistakes, You’re no BETTER THAN SHREDDER!” Shine Boy snapped, shocking his team while Night Shine reached for his machete.

He glared at him and said “And what did the Rainbooms and Turtles do ever since they started out? They should’ve been better, but as usual, their immaturity and judging teenage hormones whilst being selfish and fat with pride got in the way, all because they couldn’t face the truth.”

“And that being?” said Shine Boy.

“That the world’s not some fantasy to live in.” said Roland, “That not everything is black and white. That life is never fair. The only thing that mattered the most is trying to help those in need by being there for them and making sure that things are set in motion before somebody else comes along and ruins things for everyone else. And the way I see it, they’re no different than the Meanbooms. Mikey was the only one who tried to clear their names, and he saved them a couple of times and they owe him. And they took all of that for granted.”

After that intense word exchange, Roland calmed down and sat down, with Shine Boy sitting down and kept an eye on him.

“And the reason why I kept bringing things up and remind them of their mistakes.” Said Roland. “Before the Fall Formal, the Battle of the Bands, Anon-A-Miss, the Memory Stone incident, Equestria World, Juniper, Wallflower, especially Batman, was to remind them that the last time they did that with that kind of mindset, they ended up destroying their friendships all on their own.”

Shine Boy couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Then he said “So you planned all of this, because…”

“Yes.” Said Roland “I’m trying to keep them from making the same mistakes my friends did in my world, to ensure that their friendships still remained strong, and to help them realize that if they keep going back to their usual mindsets, it will end up costing them everything. I really wish it didn’t have to come to this.”

“What do you mean?” asked Gamer.

“I was following orders.” Said Roland.

“Who?” asked Love Shine.

Roland sighed and said “Paradox, Batman and Dr. Fate.”

They were surprised by this, with Roland saying “During that time when they went to help Static, I went to Batman and told him everything. So, he brought me to Dr. Fate, even Paradox somehow found his way there. After telling them, Bats told me what do to. I didn’t want to at first, but when Batman gives an order, you do it.”

“That sounds like him.” Muttered Shine Boy.

“I really didn’t want to do any of this,” said Roland “But Paradox and Dr. Fate said that things are already set in motion and I can’t change it no matter what. But if it meant that the others would stop mistrusting and would learn to move forward like Starlight did, I had to do it.”

“That would explain a few things.” Said Night Shine “But what about the red eyes?”

Roland knew what he was talking about. He took off a glove from his left hand and showed them. On it was a large cut on his palm. Shine Boy took at it. But then widened his eyes in shock and said “You didn’t.”

“Yeah,” said Roland in shame “I made a deal with a demon.”

All of them were taken aback by this. However, Night Shine burst out laughing.

“You. Idiot!” he chuckled.

Roland looked at him with a stink eye and said “How would you feel, if your parent got killed right in front of you when you were eight years told trying to defend you, and when you literally lost all hope, a monster came along and took advantage of your vulnerability?”

Night Shine glanced at him, with Roland saying “Difference between you and me? At least you have parents to go back to. And I'm an idiot? The only one who was an idiot was your counterpart, considering he got Shine Boy killed.”

They were taken aback by this. However, Gamer dreaded where this was going, and asked “If I may ask…how did we die?”

Roland didn’t know how to respond to this, so he pulled out a disc and displayed a holographic screen and played the first footage. It was about Love Shine and they saw many deceased warriors, which to their shock, was none other than Tai and the others, whilst their Digimon were slowly turning to dust all around them. It showed how Roland and half of both the Titans and Ben 10’s team, along with Team Shine, were retreating when Shredder had taken over the Digital World for his own accord.

Fall back, we need to fall back!!” shouted Nightwing before he was killed by one of the Foot Bots.

They saw Gamer was able to open a portal, whilst shouting “Portal’s open, let’s get out of here!!

They all jumped through the portal, whilst Roland fought alongside Love Shine.

“Love Shine, we gotta go!!” shouted Roland.

Forget it, you need to get Serenity and Shine Girl out of here!!shouted Love Shine, whilst they saw how they were carrying the injured Shine Girl and Serenity (Much to Team Shine’s shock).

Forget it!!” shouted Roland as he went over to Love Shine “I’m not leaving anyone behind!!

Love Shine grabbed him and said “This is not the time to argue!! Just go before…!!

Love Shine grunted as if he was in shock. The two looked down and shocked that he got impaled, (much to the rest of Team Shine’s shock). When he looked back, he saw Krang Subprime was the one who made the move.

Going somewhere?!” said the former Utrom.

You monster!!” shouted Roland.

Before he could move further, he saw Love Shine holding him, gaining his attention. He saw, to his shock, that Love Shine pressed the self-destruct button on his armour. The two of them looked at one another, with one of them having a pained expression.

It’s time to get serious Roland.” Said Love Shine.

If you’re staying, I’m staying.” Said Roland “Brothers forever, remember?

Love Shine could only smirk and said “Get your sourpuss of an expression out of here, it’s hurting my eyes.

Within a split second, Love Shine tossed Roland so hard, he hit both Shine Boy and Gamer as they got through the portal. The three of them instantly got up as they saw Krang Subprime lifting Love Shine towards him as a handful of others were around the injured Team Shine member.

“Any last words before you join your loser turtle and Rainboom friends?” said Subprime with a smirk.

Love Shine only looked at him with a smirk whilst showing his armour’s gauntlet, making the Krang Commander look at him.

“Boom.” Responded Love Shine as his armour instantly glowed.

May were shocked by what they were seeing, with Krang Subprime shouting “Oh Krang!!”

Within a split second, Love Shine blew up, taking Subprime and many other villains with him.

To say that Love Shine was shocked was an understatement when he saw how he died, even the rest of Team Shine, though Night Shine kept glancing at it. However, there were two others that Shine Boy were more concerned about.

“What about Serenity?” asked Shine Boy.

“She didn’t make it.” Said Roland, much to their shock. “She died of her injuries cause she was very severe. That’s not even the worst part.”

“What could be worse than that?!” said Shine Boy incredulously

Roland looked at him in sorrow and sympathy and said “Serenity was expecting a child. You were going to be a father too.”

Shine Boy was taken aback by this, even the rest of Team Shine. Shine Boy nearly collapsed in shock, but the others ensured he would be okay.

The next up, he played Shine Girl’s death.

In this footage through Roland’s eyes, they saw Team Shine, along with half of the injured Titans, including Static and Gears, were trying to flee, for they appeared to be running inside what appeared to be a facility, and Shine Girl was holding onto an important component that was needed for something important.

“Shine Boy, we got the component for Gamer!! Get ready for an immediate pickup!!”

Roland immediately used his explosive to blow the side of the building. When they looked outside, they saw many of the GI Joes’ Airforce units trying to distract them whilst at the same time, Shine Boy’s transport arrived. It opened from the back and shouted “Come on, let’s go!!”

Roland turned to Static and Gears whilst saying “Get the Titans across first!!”

They complied and took them across. Just as he was about to jump, he heard a gunshot, he saw Shine Girl, stumbling and appeared to have multiple wounds (shocking Team Shine), making her collapse, revealing to be Tiger Claw, holding a blaster.

Nowhere to run, little cubs.” Said Tiger Claw.

They saw Roland’s eyes going red whilst he screamed in rage. He charged towards Tiger Claw, though whilst he kept shooing, it had no effect. Roland beat the tar out of Tiger Claw and ended up grabbing him and threw him out of the buildings. With his eyes back to normal, he quickly got to Shine Girl, who was coughing and wheezing.

We need to…get out of here.” Muttered Shine Girl.

Shine Girl, I…” said Roland whilst shedding tears.

Don’t despair Roland.” Said Shine Girl “None of us had saw this coming. But for all our sakes. Don’t let your anger consume you. Trust your heart, like I…I…taught…

Within moments, she died in his arms, which Roland lowered his head, but he knew he didn’t have time. He quickly jumped across and rejoined the others, allowing them to quickly leave. Roland gently placed her on the ground. Night Shine looked away, Gamer sobbing over his dead friend and Roland holding him, for another member was gone.

Shine Girl was shocked to see how she died, even the rest of, minus Night Shine, of Team Shine.

Roland then played another recording, this time, it was of Gamer.

But as the footage played, to their shock, they saw Gamer, badly wounded as he made his way towards the computer, but what shocked them the most, was the fact that Shredder’s forces had found the Shine Pad as everything was in flame. But inside were a handful of GI Joe soldiers, along with the Spy Racers, Carmen Sandiego, and her group, along with the Ninja Steel Rangers, who were injured and trying to keep up the fight.

“Gamer, what’s going on in there?!” shouted Roland “Outside perimeters are being overrun!!”

“It’s worse over here.” Said Gamer as he grunted in pain “I’m sorry…but Shredder’s already found us.”

“What?!” shouted Roland “No, Gamer, get the heck out of there!!”

“There isn’t time.” Said Gamer “Batman needs the Intel. If I don’t…everything we worked hard for will be at risk.”

“Then I’m coming to get you!!” shouted Roland.

“No,” said Gamer “Like I said, it’s already too late.”

Gamer heard screaming and looked behind. He had seen both Tony Toretto and Carmen had been slain by one of Shredder’s robotic generals. Gamer quickly took out the data drive and plugged it into the Shine Pad Computer. He began to quickly download all of the data of Shredder’s plans and sent it straight to the other said.

“There,” said Gamer “Successfully sent it to the batcomputer. The rest is up to Batman now. Good luck, to all of us.

The General pointed his blaster at Gamer, and within an instant, blasted him whilst the imagery went black. Gamer was shocked to see his fate as he couldn’t believe what happened.

The next one…was the worst one. The next footage, was of Shine Boy’s.

They saw that Roland, Obaki, Venus, Shine Boy, Night Shine and half of the Justice League and Batman’s team all struggled to fight, whilst at the same time, to Team Shine’s shock, were the Shadowbolts, the Mighty Mutanimals, Wallflower, Sapphire and Juniper Montage, all dead all over, failed to stop the Shredder. They saw how the Shredder was fighting them and were shocked to see that he was making short work on half the league, especially against Superman, whom he personally jabbed his blades through his chest and tossed away as if he was nothing.

Roland, Venus and Obaki were injured, same with Shine Boy and Night Shine.

“We have to get out of here!!” shouted Venus.

“We can’t!!” shouted Obaki “Not if we want that component!!”

He pointed at one of the components that was on one of the upper consoles.

“There’s no time, we have to go!!” shouted Venus.

“But…!!” said Roland.

“She’s right!!” shouted Batman as he came along, all injured. “We need to get out of here, or we won’t survive another day!! Justice League, fall back!!”

Roland looked at Shine Boy and Night Shine and shouted “Shine Boy, we need to get out of here!!”

One by one, the surviving members, Black Canary, Green Arrow, Dr. Fate, a damaged Red Tornado, Red Arrow, Icon, The Atom, Nightwing, Guardian, Cyborg and Blue Beetle used special devices that turned into pods, allowing them to eject out of the facility. Venus and Obaki followed suit.

“But what about Shredder’s device?!!” shouted Night Shine.

“You heard him, there’s no time!!” shouted Shine Boy.

Obaki and Venus were the last ones to evacuate. Just as Roland was going to evacuate with Shine Boy, Night Shine suddenly jumped out and darted towards the component.

“Luke!!” shouted Roland.

Night Shine ran towards the component, dodging Shredder’s attacks until he was finally able to get the device and ripped it out, causing the device to be depowered. Shredder roared in anger and smacked Night Shine, causing him to crash hard against the wall.

Night Shine struggled to get up whilst Shredder slowly approached him. Roland tried to come to his rescue, but got grabbed at the throat as Shredder lifted him up. He then looked at Night Shine and said “You will pay for your insolence!!”

Shredder raised his right arm in the air and was about to jab his blade through Night Shine

*SNICKT!!*

However, that was not the case. Night Shine, somehow watched in shock and terror. Roland, with widened eyes and horror, as he had prayed from within his subconscious that he wished it wasn’t so (But not as shocked as team Shine were).

For standing between him and Shredder, was none other than Shine Boy, who had saved his brother from a grim fate.

“Tony?” muttered Night Shine.

Shine Boy, gave him one last look whilst in pain and used his device by planting it on Night Shine.

“No, no. Tony!! No!!!” shouted Night Shine as he was being launched.

“Hmph.” Said Shredder “It makes no…”

He screamed in pain as his arm was cut off, revealing Roland had freed himself and freed Shine Boy from Shredder’s blade. He quickly grabbed him and used the pod to escape. With Roland holding Shine Boy and kept his eyes shut.

Roland turned them off, with Team Shine were horrified what had transpired, whilst Night Shine gripping his fist in anger.

“And like I told your counterpart,” said Roland “Why would you even care, I mean you never did love your brother anyway.”

Night Shine immediately walked towards Roland, with Roland standing up, causing the two of them to be face to face with one another whilst Night Shine’s right hand begins to ignite a bright black flame, causing the rest of Team Shine to quickly stand up and break the fight, but Roland signaled them to stop.

“I came here, out of respect and all of you deserved the truth, Luke, because all of you had been good to me shortly after I met you.” said Roland as the two looked at them sternly “But if you wanna go at this another way Night Boy? I'm game.”

At first Night Shine wanted to make a move, but deep down, he was actually impressed. No one had the stones to stand up to him, or even stand this close to him and looked at him right in the eye. Night Shine only huffed, for in a way, Roland had gained his respect. He walked back to his position whilst his black flaming hand dies out, then gestured to him and said “Continue.”

Shine Boy placed his hand on Roland’s shoulder. “You’ll have to forgive Luke. I don’t know how much you’ve learned from his counterpart, but he laughs at other people’s…. Poor decisions we’ll say. As the embodiment of darkness, he can’t be overwhelmed by evil and everyone who has he deems an idiot.”

Roland nodded. “Duly noted.” He then continued.

After Roland and Team Shine, minus Night Shine, sat back down, Night Shine asked “What made you do that?”

“After I lost my mom,” said Roland “I wandered through the streets until a stranger came along. He told me he saw my suffering and he pitied me. He told me that he would give me the power to slay the people responsible for what happened to my mother. All I had to do was to sign a contract. I read it and I had to give him my soul if I agreed. But I changed the deal and told him that for everyone I killed, he gets to keep their souls. He accepted it and I signed it by blood pact.”

He looked at Shine Boy and said “Many years later, about a year before I went to Canterlot High, you came along. You were on your first solo mission and both you and Snake Eyes tried to stop me, even used a special power you had to make me see what I had done. I literally broke down in tears when I realized what I had caused. But by the time during the Meanboom incident, the darkness in me was too strong.”

He showed them the gauntlet on his arm and said “Gamer developed this tech to keep the demon inside of me at bay and said that only members of Team Shine can remove it if it’s absolutely necessary. I didn’t care, I just felt finally freed.”

He then looked at a photo of him and his friends. He nearly broke down again and said “Everyone I cared about is really gone. I really have lost everything. My childhood, my parents, my family, my friends, my team, my home, my life, my honor, my clan.”

He looked at the cut and said “Even my humanity and sanity.”

Roland said with a croaking voice “Listen, I didn’t mean to hurt anyone. I just…”

Roland covered his face with his hands. And out of instinct, Shine Girl quickly got up and hugged him, with Gamer doing the same. Love Shine walked over and patted him on the back. Shine Boy could see that Roland had been through so much and he suffered every day. Now he understood him better, and understood why he did all this.

Shine Boy sighed and said “I think understand you better now. You’re only doing this because you don’t want them to suffer the same fate as your friends from your world.”

He looked at him once the others broke their hug whilst Roland looked at him whilst saying “But you have to remember, the Turtles, Rainbooms and everyone else, they’re not the friends from your world, but are from the one they came from. Even though they make the same mistakes over and over, Each time just proved the strength of their friendship and family bonds. They become more together than apart. Plus, every time whenever you get angry, I can tell you have a hard time telling them if they’re your friends or not.”

“And you’re also a bigger idiot.” Said Night Shine.

“Luke.” Scolded Shine Girl, but Roland motioned him to go on.

“You wanted to make sure that all of them wouldn’t become them,” said Night Shine as he looked at him “But you lashing out at them and accusing them without giving the other a chance and without giving them the benefit of the doubt, not to mention you constantly bringing up their mistakes. That makes you an even bigger hypocrite.”

Roland lowered his head in shame. Shine Boy then placed his hand on Roland’s shoulder and said “Which is why we’re going to help you.”

Roland looked at him surprised, whilst Shine Boy smiled.

“If there’s one thing that life taught me,” said Shine Boy “The people around you that you love, even your friends, can be your greatest teachers. Your heart was in the right place, but your methods were a bit out of line.”

“But, what if they…?” said Roland in a worried tone before he was cut off.

“Then we’ll find a way, together, we always do.” Said Shine Boy “Hope can be the greatest weapon; we just have to find a way to wield it right. You came to us, because you had hope we’d succeed where the others failed. All I’m asking is that you trust to help you.”

Roland couldn’t help but smile and said “There’s a good reason why I always liked you lot.”

Gamer was then curious, and asked “If you felt that way about the Rainbooms, Turtles and others, what do you think of us. Team Shine, I mean.”

Roland couldn’t help but chuckle and said “When I first met you lot, I couldn’t stand you lot, especially whole superhero tights schtick.”

“Tights? these are sweatpants, dude.” Shine Boy jestered.

“Least we don't do cheesy heroic poses.” Gamer added.

His expression warmed a bit and said “But overtime we became friends. We became brothers in arms. You even made me an honorary Team Shine member.”

He looked at Gamer and said “We always had fun, tinkering a few techs here and there, even made our first AI to help us in battle.”

Gamer was a little surprised and smiled a little, then Roland chuckled and said “And you kept wanting to name it fluffy for some reason because of its blinking eyes.”

The others couldn’t help but chuckle over it, with Gamer blushing in embarrassment. “Well, I am working on my own robot.”

“Love Shine always picked me up whenever I felt rock bottom.” Said Roland “He always had a great way of motivating folks to help them through their tough times.”

Love Shine couldn’t help but smile at that.

“Shine Girl always gave me great advice.” Said Roland “When I wanted to try dating, she always encouraged me to try new things, to help me see the bigger picture in life. It was because of her I felt love again.”

Shine Girl couldn’t help but smile at that too.

“And Luke?” said Roland as he couldn’t help but smile “He’d constantly punch me in the face every time I did something stupid. Then he would’ve helped me. He always did have the right motivation to help.”

Night Shine couldn’t help but shrug his shoulders and look away.

“And you?” said Roland as he looked at Shine Boy “You were always there for me whenever I needed it. When I was going through some tough times, whenever I tried to pick myself up, whenever I felt like I lost hope, you were always there. You always knew what to say. Hence why I always look to you for guidance.”

Roland couldn’t help but have a softened expression on his face whilst smiling and said “Hence why I wanted you to lead us. Leo, Sunset, Princess Twilight, Slash, and a few others, all of them may have been good leaders of their own teams. But you’re the pillar that holds us together.”

Shine Boy couldn’t help but feel flattered by that statement.

“Which is why I wanted to ask.” Said Roland as he extended his hand “Would you please be my teacher? Help teach me from right to wrong? Like your counterpart did for me?”

Shine Boy couldn’t help but smile and held his hand whilst saying “I’d be honored.”

They let go as Roland said “Still don’t know how I’m going to convince Batman and the others though.”

“Leave that to me.” Said Shine Boy whilst assuring Roland “I promise we’ll get through this.”

Roland couldn’t help but stand up and give Shine Boy a hug, which he returned. The others couldn’t help but hug him too. Night Shine on the other hand walked over to him and presented his fist, which Roland returned a fist bump to him.

“There's just one thing that bothers me,” said Gamer once they broke the hug “Why are you also so hard on Caitlyn?”

“You're not gonna like it.” said Roland.

“Try us.” said Love Shine.

Roland took a deep breath, and said “In my world, she exposed Team Shine's secret identities to the public.”

“WHAT?!!” exclaimed Team Shine (minus Night Shine)

“She got her job in journalism.” said Roland. “But she was so desperate into keeping her job, she ended up selling you guys out. And as a result, you lot were forced to be on the run, from both your enemies and your government. Your lives were pretty much ruined, even Serenity.”

Shine Boy was shocked to hear that.

“Shortly after you lot were exposed, Serenity’s mom was killed by a villain who was trying to lure out Shine Boy, especially since Serenity’s father had military background who died on the field of duty. After they defeated him, Shine Boy gave Serenity a choice, and in the end, she chose to go with him. She didn’t blame Shine Boy, just Caitlyn, cause in the end she made her choice and proved that she would do anything, even selling out her own friends, just to keep her job and money.”

“That doesn’t sound like Caitlyn at all!” Gamer argued. “Okay I get it! She ratted out on Mikey and Keno when they secretly trained the CMCs, but she learned from it!”

“I know, which doesn’t make any sense.” Said Roland. “I’ve been hearing that over and over and I kept replaying it in my head, wondering why she’d do it, which didn’t add up. Then during the invasion of New York, in her dying breath, she told me that she exposed you lot because he forced her to.”

“He who?” said Love Shine “Her boss.”

“No, it wasn’t.” said Roland “I could see the look in her eyes, the fear in them to. As if someone terrifying had forced her to act that way through the shadows, to break the teams up. She even told me that he was responsible for the others.”

“Others?” said Shine Boy as he pondered it. Then it hit him, whilst also saying “You don’t think whoever she was talking about was responsible for the others to fall apart in your world?”

“It’s a possibility.” Said Roland “But who, I still don’t know.”

“Something’s definitely going on.” Said Love Shine “If whoever’s responsible for who made Caitlyn do all those things, then this person could’ve been around for a long time.”

“Right, since everyone thought the Shredder died in his world.” Said Gamer “But how could he have known all this?”

“A mystery for another time.” Said Shine Boy “Until then, we need to be ready for the next mission.”

The others nodded in agreement. Before Roland left, Shine Boy stopped him.

“And Roland,” said Shine Boy, making the said ninja look at him “Remember what I said.”

“I promise.” Said Roland.

“Good.” Said Shine Boy “And you know what you need to do now, right? For both AJ and Rarity.”

Roland nodded and soon left with Shine Boy, to prepare for their next mission.

“Also, about Obaki and Venus.” said Roland. “Don't be too hard on them, they were just trying to protect me, even if the truth did hurt.”

Shine Boy looked at Roland with a flexed eyebrow.

“After you saved me,” began Roland, “I wanted to start over, so I went to Canterlot High. I met the Rainbooms and befriended them, even Sunset during her bullying days. I got through to her and we became friends. But...after the whole thing with the Shredder, everything fell apart. Friendships was slowly broken, friend turned on friend, and in the end...they all turned their backs on each other. Even me, and I didn't even do anything. They even treaded Obaki differently because of his birth family.”

“Birth family?”

“Before you say anything, let me say this.” said Roland. “After Shredder took Karai, he got married and she gave birth to an actual son. But instead of treating him with love and respect, he was put in the same prison as I was to be turned into a monster. The son's mother begged and pleaded for him to stop, for this isn't the way. Then Shredder did the unthinkable. He killed the mother right in front of the son, and me. The son was devastated and hated his father from that day on. We both escaped, we went through everything together. And he became what Shredder couldn't for Splinter, he became my brother.”

It then dawned to Team Shine of whom he was talking about. “Obaki.” muttered Gamer.

“They treated him with hostility, and he had been bitter towards them ever since. And from that day on, after the Music Festival, everything good in my life just...went away.”

They didn't know how to respond to that, with him saying “At least you lot are lucky. At least you all have parents and friends to go back to. Me on the other hand. I lost everything. And the reason why I'm so hard on them, was because their counterparts took their families and friends for granted, and I did it because the last time they thought like that, they lost everyone. I just...didn't want them to lose them and each other. Like I did. And I felt that if I could do one thing right, that would be enough for me. Even till my end.”

Shine Girl was shocked when it instantly clicked. “You want to die.”

“I got nothing else to live for anyway.” said Roland.

“That's not true.” said Love Shine as he protested.

“He's right,” said Gamer, “There are plenty to live for. You don't have to be alone anymore. You can start over, make new friends. They're not the friends you knew. You can try to be there for them.”

But then Roland said, “I don't need friends.”

They were taken aback by what he said, with him lowering his head, with a hurt so bad, he nearly wanted to cry, but couldn't, which Shine Boy took notice.

“I... it's better this way.” said Roland as he walked away with his head lowered and his heart filled with so much ache.

That's when Shine Boy understood. The reason why Roland was like this, was because through his whole life he suffered and lost so much. He was only hard because he didn't want them to lose anyone like their counterparts did. But to hear it from him, he now knew why he closed his heart and hardened it.

“Oh Roland.” said Shine Boy as he secretly wiped a tear away, and said “You have no idea how wrong you are.”

And from around the corner, a certain rainbow haired girl was listening over, she nearly chocked by what had been revealed, trying her best not to give herself away. But then she moved away with her head lowered.

***********************************************************************************************

At another hallway, the Turtles were walking down the hall, with Mikey notice the looks on his brothers’ faces.

“Okay, before we go on,” said Mikey, “What’s gotten into you three?”

The brothers were silent, then Leo said “Look, Mikey…we’re really sorry for not being there for you when you needed us the most.”

“Yeah…even though you mess up, you’re still our brother.” Said Donnie, “And the way we’ve been acting, we should’ve known better.”

“So, things just happened. So what?” Mikey shrugged.

“We’re terrible brothers! That’s what!” Raph sighed. “It’s no way to be a family. Always turning away when you need us.”

“How can we still be together after all the times we’ve abandoned you let alone ignored your warnings?” Donnie pouted.

“But you’ve been better about it after the Meanbooms.” Mikey recalled.

“And how long until we slip up again?” Leo breathed.

At last, Mikey had enough. “Will you guys stop beating yourselves up!? I don’t know what Obaki and Venus told you, but you have worked hard to keep us together! Okay, I get it! I could’ve left the team after that fiasco with Jagwar, but I didn’t! Besides, Leo helped me train even if he wanted me to get pounded along with the Young Six. Is this the same brothers who never gave up to the Kraang? The same brothers who never stopped to convince Karai that Sensei was her father not Shredder? The brothers who didn’t run away from Shredder after he murdered dad? Who didn’t give up on curing April’s dad when she left us? Heck, I bet we’d be in some Mutant Apocalypse and yet we would find our way back to each other. I know I’ll keep making mistakes even if I’m proven right more times than all the pepperoni counted on a slice of pizza, but we stay together no matter what! Even if someday, we go our separate ways, we’ll always find our way back! So, no more beating ourselves up for past mistakes!”

Leo, Donnie, and Raph were all jaw dropped at what they just heard. After taking a deep breath, Mikey smiled. “So, are you going to stand there like zombies or are we going to hug it out?”

In an instant, the four brothers hugged it out for a bit, Mikey spoke up. “So, are we going to the lounge now with everyone else? I heard there’s pizza there.”

“Oh yeah. That.” Donnie said, worried about the CHS students who heard Obaki and Venus.

“Well, we might as well get it over it.” Raph sighed before Mikey pointed his finger.

“Upupup! None of that!”

As they began walking over, Leo patted Mikey on the shell. “Thanks Mikey.”

“Hey. No matter what, we’re still bros.”

“Glad to see you finally get along.”

They instantly turned around and saw a cloaked figure, the same figure that spoke with Sunset earlier, named Jacob Drake.

“Easy there, name’s Jacob, and I’m on your side.” Said Jacob.

“Yeah, then why are you sneaking through the shadows?” asked Raph suspiciously.

“I could ask you the same thing.” Joked Jacob, which caused Mikey to laugh a bit at that. “But seeing you lot like this…I’m glad to see that you were able to settle your differences. Well, almost, but close enough.”

Leo however, noticed that being around him, was a sense of safety. Something that he hadn’t felt in a long time. He looked at his brothers and motioned them to stand down, allowing them to place their weapons away.

“So why are you even here?” asked Leo.

“Wanted to see for myself how capable all of you are.” Said Jacob. “Let’s just say ever since your first adventures together…you’ve gained the attention of the higher ups.”

“Higher ups?” said Donnie in confusion.

However, when he motioned to them, they were all shocked to realize what he meant.

“I know that ever since that all of you had been on this adventure,” said Jacob, “All of you have accomplished a great deal, helping those in need, whether in New York, or in different cities or in different dimensions. But from what I’ve seen, ever since the day all of you have met the Rainbooms, all of you have gone to many adventures, saved many lives. Even though all of you are different, what you’ve accomplished together, can be great.”

They couldn’t help but smile at that, with Jacob suddenly looking concerned, “But remember, there will always be those along the way who will try to tear apart what you have. For just because all of you were able to overcome one problem, doesn’t mean that you should lower your guard so quickly. And I think you know what.”

Raph sighed and said “Obaki and Venus.”

“That’s right.” Said Jacob.

“Look, we didn’t mean to take it out on each other, okay.” Said Leo, “It’s just…”

“I know. You did the best you could and you thought you should’ve tried harder” Said Jacob. “Just as Splinter should have.”

They looked at him surprised, with Raph saying “What’s that supposed to mean?!”

“I’ve seen it before.” Said Jacob, “Plus I have brothers of my own, so I know how it works.”

“Wait, you have brothers?” asked Donnie.

“Yeah. Their names are Nathan, my oldest. Then the second oldest, Billy. Then third born, and also Twins, Arnold, and Tyler. The fifth oldest, Damian, and I’m the sixth child,” said Jacob whilst he showed them a picture of what they looked like before putting it back, “But even though I’m the youngest, I was the only one who was responsible and tried to help others set things right. We also have kids of our own. And my kids were a lot like yours, but also different.”

“How so?” asked Leo.

“Long story, if you have time that is.” Said Jacob.

“We’ve got time.” Said Mikey, who was interested in hearing what he has to say.

“I have two kids, Amadeus and Nicolette,” began Jacob, “Then a year later, we had another son, James. When Amadeus and Nicolette were five, I asked them to go and make friends. And overtime they were slowly starting to gain friends. But James on the other hand, he didn’t want any friends, and the more he saw Amadeus and Nicolette hang out with them, the more jealous he got.”

He looked at them and said “And remember that whole Anon-a-miss fiasco?”, which made them wince, but nodded, “James did the same thing”, which left them surprised.

“James framed Amadeus for something he didn’t do.” Said Jacob, “Which caused his friends to abandon him. But when he went to the last group of friends, he begged and pleaded that it wasn’t him. One of them was a gifted truth seer, and she realized he was telling the truth. After they gathered the others, they pieced together who it was, and to their shock, it was none other than James. Amadeus confronted him about this, the two of them argued, and they nearly killed each other.”

The brothers were shocked to hear this.

“I confronted both of them about this, and they ended up putting me in an impossible position. And seeing that it was worse, I had no choice but to kick both of them out and disowned them whilst sending them to different boarding schools.”

“Whoa, that was kind of harsh.” Said Raph.

“Surprisingly, I agree with Raph.” Said Donnie.

“But then about three months later, I stumbled upon a memory that I wanted to forget.” Said Jacob, “Something that happened between me and my brothers long ago. I then called both of them back. Though Amadeus came and we were able to work things out, James didn’t, because he thought we abandoned him. I showed both my kids an old footage from long ago, something that my brothers and I tried to forget. As I call, painful trip down memory lane.”

Jacob displayed a footage of him and his brothers, all of them who were resting after it looked like they were trying to escape, then it looked like two of them were arguing, causing one of them to refuse to help them.

Fine,” said Billy in a huff as he crossed his arms, “Good luck healing yourself then.

Hey!!” said Nathan, as he turned to Jacob, “Jacob, help me out here.

He’s right though, you know,” said Jacob, “You never take anything seriously whenever we’re fighting out there. I’m the only one who has to be responsible.

“Whoa, it was that bad?” said Donnie as he and the others looked at him.

“Yeah.” Said Jacob. “And this is where it gets worse. The worst thing to happen to us.”

Oh, responsible, huh?” said an angry Billy whilst walking over to his brother, “Well where were you when mom needed you when she was alone, huh? Because we were the only ones who had to throw our futures and our whole lives away, just to be there for her!!

Hey, I didn’t ask to be taken away, alright?!” said Jacob, “They forced me to be a weapon in order to fight some idiotic war that had been lost for nearly a hundred years!! All that talk about responsibility, duty, honor, and sacrifice!! You lot have no idea what it’s like to have the fate of the entire Multiverse resting on your shoulders!!

Oh, that must’ve been really hard!!” replied Damian in a mocking tone, “Traveling to different worlds!! Getting to see the cool sights and the people who lived in it?!

Wait, that’s what this was about?!” replied Jacob in disbelief.

That’s what it’s always about!!” replied Arnold harshly, “You always have to pretend that you’re some kind of big shot, who has to live up to our family’s legacy!!

Well, who else is going to do it?!” replied Jacob.

How about the rest of us!!” said Arnold.

Yeah, we’re Mekro’s descendants too!!” replied Tyler.

I’m the one with the Chosen Artifacts!!” reminded Jacob, “Meaning the decisions are mine to make. Cause whilst all of you were taking a six-year nap, I had to go out and do the dirty work to avenge our family!!

That’s not fair, Jacob.” said Tyler in disgust.

Wake up Tyler!!”, responded Jacob harshly, “Nothing, in life is fair!! I had to learn the hard way whilst all of you could live normal lives and ended up leaving me in the dust!!

You are not, the only one who have suffered, Jacob.”, responded Nathan, “We didn’t even know how bad the situation was!! We never even had the chance to say goodbye to our own mother!!

Yeah man,” responded Billy, “You had no right to keep that from us, that was not your decision to make!!

The Turtles were surprised by this, but they noticed how Jacob had an extremely regretful look, knowing what’s going to happen next.

What would you care?” responded Jacob in anger, “I was the one who had to pick up the slack where you lot failed. And you know the worst part…you lot knew I was kidnapped and you didn’t tell anyone. Not our mother and not even Sarge. You lot wanted me dead for years.

The Turtles were shocked and surprised to hear that, that his own brothers didn’t do that.

And you know what else isn’t fair?” continued Jacob, “All of you get to spend time with dad. You knew what he looked like, you grew up knowing him, and I didn’t. I can’t even remember what his face looked like.

Jacob then walked away, but before looking back at his brothers and said “You can burn and die for all I care.

The turtles were shocked by what he had said, with Jacob turning the recording off.

“When…when was that?” asked Raph, for he couldn’t believe what he saw.

Jacob sighed and said “It was taken about an hour before my second oldest brother Billy died.”

They were shocked again to hear this.

“Then it was Damian, then Nathan and Arnold, then Tyler,” said Jacob, before looking at them as he finished with “And myself a few weeks later.”

They were again shocked, with Mikey asking “But wait…”

“We were resurrected a year later.” Said Jacob, which they went ‘ah’ and nodded in understanding. “But the last thing that went through our heads were the fight we had. The pain, the regrets, the torment.”

He looked at them and said “That’s why since that day, ever since what happened, we vowed we would never, ever, let something like that come between us again. And we also had to remind ourselves that, besides our wives and kids, we were the only family we have left.”

“Only family?” said Donnie in confusion.

“We had many other family members.” Said Jacob, “We had parents, but we also had uncles, aunts, cousins, nephews, nieces, and other relatives. All of them were butchered and slaughtered by our enemies when they tried to break us. And they’re all gone.”

The Turtles were shocked to hear this, with Jacob saying “You lot had a loving father to go back to, but he was taken before his time, and Tang Shen was sort of like a mother to you, but she was taken and killed by the Shredder. And now you lot have a sister out of it, Karai. And in time, you gained new friends and family along the way.”

Jacob stood near them and looked at them right in the eyes and said “Don’t ever make the same mistakes my brothers and I did, and never take them for granted. For when all this is over and you look back at this someday, and in the end you’ll realize, how good of a life you had. Promise me.”

The Turtles looked at one another as they had very concerned expressions on their faces, they looked back and saw he was about to leave.

“Wait.” Said Mikey, causing Jacob to stop. “Your other son, James. What happened to him?”

Jacob partially looked at him, and they could almost see the guilt on his face. And said something that none of them ever thought he would.

“He committed suicide a few weeks later.”

The Turtles were shocked once again to hear this, with Jacob turning away and walked away before disappearing around the corner. The turtles then looked down, with guilt looks on their faces, with Leo holding Mikey out of instinct. But then they looked at one another, with Leo suddenly smiling and motioning them to the cafeteria, to which the others smiled and nodded. They then left for the Cafeteria to celebrate.

***********************************************************************************************

Meanwhile, in Shredders flagship, Zedd was explaining to Shredder what had happened.

“I underestimated those Turtles and Rainbooms. They’re more resourceful than I expected. I assure you, Shredder, I will not make the same mistake twice!”

“See that you do, Zedd.” Shredder glared.

Cozy Glow flew next to Zedd. “So sorry you failed to destroy our enemies, Lord Zedd.”

Zedd began to glow red and shout at the pony. “I DIDNT FAIL, YOU PUTRID PONY! YOU FAILED! YOU ALL FAILED JUST AS YOU HAVE FAILED BEFORE!” He stomped towards a surprised Tirek and Chrysalis while Vilgax glared at him and Ripley snarled.

“I wasn’t even there!” Tirek protested.

“Don’t blame us for your incompetence!” Chrysalis hissed.

“SILENCE!” Zedd snapped.

This caused Chrysalis to scream as she tackled Zedd. “Nobody silences Queen Chrysalis and LIVES!”

Zedd growled as he tried to pry her off.

“ENOUGH!” Suddenly, Shredder stood between the two and held Chrysalis by the neck. “Step out of line again and you will be the LATE Queen Chrysalis! Do you understand me?”

“Yes…. Master.” Chrysalis surrendered before Shredder dropped her then looked towards a frightened Cozy Glow.

“Cozy Glow. Step forward.”

Cozy took a few steps forward, frightened out of her mind.

“You have failed me child.” Said Shredder, “You claim you could get the job done, and yet you failed to destroy the Turtles of the 1996 Dimension.”

“It wasn’t my fault!!” said Cozy, trying to defend herself, “It was Roland’s fault!! He...!!”

“SILENCE!!” shouted Shredder when he smashed his hand onto the throne, which frightened her even more.

Shredder instantly dashed towards Cozy and grabbed her by the neck, whilst at the same time produced his claws from his wrist and aimed it at her face, whilst his eyes were glowing blood red at the same time.

“I warned you what would happen if you failed me.” Growled Shredder as he squinted his eyes.

Cozy gulped and muttered, “W-what are you going to do, Master Shredder. You wouldn’t kill a cute and lovable pony, would you?”

Shredder glared at her, but then he did the unexpected.

“No.” said Shredder as he dropped her on the floor. “You’re more useful to me alive than dead. However, I have spoken to Zedd of what type of punishment would be suited for you.”

He squinted his eyes and said “And he would be more than glad to…help improve your age.”

“Improve my age? What are you talking a…” said Cozy before she blinked in shock, realizing what he meant, “Oh no. No, No-no-no!! You can’t let him do this to me!! You can’t!!”

Shredder snaps his fingers, causing Cozy to be ensnared by her hooves. He turned around and motioned to Zedd to do what he wished.

Zedd began to laugh evilly and said “Oh, but I can and I will too.”

“Please!! Don’t do it!!” begged Cozy, “Don’t change me into this!!”

“I think it’s time the grownups had a talk!!” said Lord Zedd as he aimed his Z staff at Cozy, firing a lightning at the filly, causing her to be encased in a weird cocoon.

She grunted in agonizing pain as the cocoon morphs her body. Shredder's henchmen watch in amusement, Rita Repulsa laughs during the process, Chrysalis and Tirek watch in smirk. The cocoon then breaks apart and Cozy moan when it breaks apart. Her eyes widen as she looked at the reflection from the nearby mirror. She looked at her grown body in a panic state.

Cozy gasped and looked at Lord Zedd. “Oh!! How could you?!”

“Aw, they grow up so fast!!” said Lord Zedd in a mocking tone, which got him to laugh, along with the other villains, whilst Cozy moaned in frustration.

“Finally,” said Chrysalis as she smirked with a mocking tone, “It’s about time for you to grow up for once.”

“And you’ll get to experience being an adult.” Said Dark Donnie Smugly.

“Not so ‘Cute’ and ‘Lovable’ now, are you?” said Tirek with a smirk whilst pointing at her.

They all laugh at Cozy’s punishment, whilst she was getting angry at the same time.

“Oh, shut up!!” shouted Cozy, “It’s not funny!!”

“Hmm, you know, you’re right.” Said Dark Raph, “It’s hilarious!!”

Everyone laughed again, whilst Cozy was fuming and leaving the room.

“Just you wait,” said Cozy in a dark tone, “I’ll get you for this Mikey. And your human friend, too.”

***********************************************************************************************

Rarity, Applejack and Rainbow were walking down the hall. But when they were around the corner, Shine Boy was waiting for them, which surprised them.

“Oh, Shine Boy.” Said Rarity, “What can we do for you?”

Shine Boy then thought about what Roland said about Rarity, Rainbow, and Applejack that he needed to get off his chest, and he remembered from a split second, he turned off his mask’s camera so that he could personally hear this. Then turned it back on without them noticing. He signed and stood near them.

“Was it true?” asked Shine Boy, “You refused to help Sunset after you promised Princess Twilight that you’d help her?”

The three of them were surprised to hear this, but Shine Boy reassured them as he said “Look, I’m not angry or anything. I understood she had a rotten history and that all of you had bad history with her too. But…why? Why didn’t you help her?”

The three of them looked down in guilt, with Applejack saying “Look, back then, Sunset lied to us, drove us all apart, and nearly destroyed us using the crown.”

“What she did.” Said Rarity, “It left us all bitter that she did all those things behind our backs.”

“And…I guess part of us…still resented her.” Said Rainbow. “We wanted to…but.”

Shine Boy sighed and said “Look, I understand what she did was unforgivable, and it’s hard to forgive someone. Believe me, I’ve been there.”

The latter looked at him surprised, “From my childhood to during my career as Shine Boy, I had a hard time forgiving bullies who picked on me. And after I got framed for a crime I didn’t commit, it was also hard to forgive and trust my teammates when they turned their backs on me, even after everything we’ve been through together. And it also may come as a shocker, I had a hard time forgiving my brother because of the way he is ever since he became the embodiment of darkness.”

Shine Boy crossed his arms and said “It was also harder and harder to be around him every day. When I was little, I looked up to him more than anything, but ever since the powers we were granted, he became cold and distant, and his attitude towards others, even to you lot, didn’t help with matters at all.”

Shine Boy looked out of the window and said “But…I remembered the promise I made to my mother. She told me that in case anything was to happen to them, I’d look after him, considering I’m the responsible one in the family. And she reminded me that despite the arguments and grudges, I can’t bring myself to do it, because he’s family. And you don’t turn your back on them, even when they did.”

He walked towards the window and continued to stare out in the open “And after I got framed for something I didn’t do; it was hard for me to forgive my teammates who turned their backs on me. I wanted to hold a grudge against them, and I could’ve turned my backs on them after what they put me through. But my teammates never gave up on me, even when I violently turned them away. When they tricked me to come out of hiding, I wanted to continue to hold a grudge. But then a few things came into mind.”

He listed them down via his fingers.

“First of all, what would be the point, it would never change anything. Two, if I constantly remind everyone, even myself of our past mistakes and failures, I’d not only hurt others, but myself as well. And third, if I continued to do this, then I’d be no better than the people I fight, the bullies I encountered or my friends that turned their backs on me. Instead, I chose to forgive them, I chose to be better. And…between all of us for Roland’s sake.”

He turned to them and said “When I first met him, he seemed okay, but when I overheard Obaki and Venus scold you and the others, and Roland yelling and lecturing others, I thought they’d be up to no good, trying to tear us apart from the inside, but I didn’t have any proof, nor did I want to jump to any conclusions. But when he came to me and Team Shine to the training room, I saw that look before. Pain, regret, misery, loneliness, the loss of hope. I’ve seen that plenty of times before.”

Shine Boy leaned against the wall and said “What he did today, by telling us the truth of why he was like this, I understood him better. What he did…took a lot of courage to come forward with this. Though it wasn’t enough, what he did was the bravest thing I’ve ever seen. Cause now I understood a man, who was in a world where your counterparts made mistakes and didn’t learn anything, which is why he was so hard on all of you.”

“Though I will admit, I was a little surprised about the whole Anon-a-miss fiasco, I was more surprised about what happened between the Fall Formal and the Battle of the Bands.” Said Shine Boy, which made them wince. “You guys treated her with nothing but hostility ever since Princess Twilight left. You lot gave your word to help Sunset and yet you refused to. Your counterparts from Equestria were able to help others and they were also stubborn and selfish, but not to that extend. You didn’t give Sunset a chance to earn your trust because you constantly reminded her of her past, and you didn’t even want to make her part of the band. Both Pinkie and Fluttershy were the only ones who were willing to give her a chance, I don’t understand why you lot wouldn’t do it.”

They wanted to say something, until “Roland also said this.”

He played them a recording that he saved.

“Let me stop you there for a moment. If I were to ask, anyone else, to look after a friend to help them, I would believe them.” Said Roland, before he scoffed at the certain group. “But Rainbow, Applejack and Rarity? They made the promise, with Pinkie and Fluttershy, in front of the Princess, to look after Sunset, but when she left, they ended up immediately broke her promise and trust. Then, even after Sunset realized her mistakes and tried to make it up to them, they acted like complete jerks to her, whenever she tried to make it up to them and fix their mistakes. But my most favorite part? Was when they gave her the cold shoulder and refused to help her whenever she wanted to prove herself. So much for being honest, generous, and loyal.”

Shine Boy ended the recording, with the latter looking guilty.

“Pinkie and Fluttershy were the only ones willing to help her, because they never break a promise.” Said Shine Boy. “And she wasn’t the only one; Twilight, Mikey, they gave both of them a chance. Roland also said that he understood that what Sunset did hurt you, broke your trust and drove you apart, but what he didn’t understood was that why you three wouldn’t give her a chance to earn it or at least attempted to try. For what happened back then, it wouldn’t change anything, and worse, you’d be as bad as the person who started the mess. And as my brother harshly would remind us, that, quote, ‘you’re idiots for not letting things like that go’, end quote.”

Shine Boy looked at the window again and said “And as my mentor once told me after I became Shine Boy again, I can choose the kind of man I wanted to be. I chose to be better, to help others.”

Shine Boy walked to them and said “But you also have to realize, Sunset didn’t have any family or friends in your world, nor could she go back to Equestria to face Celestia, because she chose to stay behind. Both Pinkie and Fluttershy helped her, and she became happy. But you three had a hard time trusting her, even after all the good she tried to do, you and everyone treated her harshly, even when she was trying to make up for her mistakes. And most times kept remind her of her bad history, even after everything she tried to prove.”

Shine Boy then looked at them and said “Look, my advice to you lot, what I tried to tell Roland. Will you grow up? Stop blaming others for your pain? Will you try to be a guiding beacon where others refused to? And whatever you do, don’t keep telling yourselves and your family and friends and future family that love and friendship is conditional, because it is not, it never is and it never will be.”

The three of them looked down in guilt once more, with Shine Boy saying “Just…think about it, okay? Also, I’m sorry for what all of you had went through, but you’re not the only victims who got tricked, lied, deceived, and were treated harshly by everyone. I should know, I was one of them.”

The three of them kept their heads lowered, with Shine Boy saying “But more importantly, don’t let what Obaki and Venus said hurt you. If you’re not sure, then go face the others. Then you’ll see.”

He left whilst the others were pondering in their thoughts.

************************************************************************************************

The Rainbooms, minus Sunset, all went to the lounge to the celebration, however, the girls still felt somewhat guilty.

“I can’t do this!” Fluttershy trembled.

The Rainbooms, minus Sunset, were struggling about joining their classmates and teammates in the lounge, especially after being scolded by Obaki and Venus earlier. Applejack and Rarity were especially upset about Roland mentioning Anon-a-miss and their other mistakes.

“I know, Fluttershy.” Rainbow tried hiding her guilt. “But we need to do something to show we’re better than those times. I mean, we made it up to Mikey about the Meanbooms and Jagwar.”

“Then why do I feel just as guilty?” Applejack sighed. “Let’s face it. We’re poor examples of our so-called elements! And now we’ve betrayed everyone’s trust and I wouldn’t be surprised if they want nothing more to do with us.”

“We’ve even betrayed Mikey’s trust!” Pinkie bawled.

“And all we ever do is repeat every mistake we’ve made.” Rarity shed a tear.

“Maybe Sunset had the right idea about shutting out in her room.” Twilight trembled.

“Problems cannot be avoided forever.”

The girls turned to see a certain samurai rabbit walk up to them. “They will find their way back to you until you actually solve them.”

“Usagi.” The girls gasped.

“Greetings, my friends.” Usagi smiled. “Sorry for my delay. Roland took a while to find me before explaining the situation to me.”

He then looked around in curiosity and asked “Where is Sunset Shimmer?”

The Rainbooms looked down as Applejack answered. “Probably shunned herself to her quarters like we probably should after everything we’ve done.”

“My ears are open if you wish use it to tell me all that has happened.” Usagi assured.

They explained everything to Usagi. It took about five minutes, but they were able to bring him up to speed.

“And that’s where we are.” Fluttershy sobbed.

Usagi gently hugged her as she cried and shut his eyes and took a deep breath and spoke. “I see. Well, all I can say is that the ship will not sail if the anchor is lowered to the ocean.”

“Huh?” Rainbow asked.

“It’s a metaphor.” Pinkie pouted.

“Indeed. What it means is that you cannot let anyone weigh you down with these mistakes you have done. I know my biggest mistake was not being able to save my master in combat. But I continue to press forward as the ronin I am today. The pain and regret I felt that day may never leave me as long as I live, but I do not let it weigh me down. I use it as a motive to fight for my honor and justice. If they are your real friends, they would forgive you for what happened. If not, then you must continue to learn from your mistakes and prove to yourself that you are better.”

The Rainbooms showed they were moved by Usagi’s words, but still looked unsure.

Usagi let Fluttershy go and held her hand. “Come. Let us go join them.”

“But what about Sunset?” Twilight asked.

“For now, we should let her be. Sometimes we need to let someone be alone to calm down. And remember, no matter what happens, I will always consider you all my friends.”

Usagi smiled to the Rainbooms who slowly smiled back and he led them to the lounge.

From within the lounge, everyone began to celebrate their victory at Earth 1996. It was a good day. Both the fight, as well as getting the crystal they needed for travel. They then heard a door open and saw the Rainbooms, minus Sunset, walking in, having somewhat guilty looks as well as somewhat frightful. Everyone in the room was silent at first, until Fluttershy meekly asked.

“Um…” said Fluttershy as she was the first to start. “Do…you have room for more?”

They were silent at first, with Applejack saying, “Look, what we did in the past was unforgivable. And wrong. We have no excuse for what we did back then. We’re sorry.”

Flash was the first one to step forward. At first he had the same expression, but then he smiled and said “Eh, don’t be like that.”

The girls were surprised and curious at the same time.

“To be fair,” said Flash as he explained, “We weren’t any different back then either. When we were driven apart long before the Fall Formal, we ended up accusing one another too, we even held an unnecessary grudge too. But we also learned an important lesson. Nobody’s perfect. We shouldn’t have pointed fingers either and took it out on all of you too.”

“Not to mention to quote from what an Assassin said from a video game,” said Micro Chips whilst he adjusted his glasses, “As we share the glory of our victories, so too must we share the pain of defeat and mistakes.”

“Yeah dudettes,” said Sandalwood with a smile on his face, “Like a river, we tend to be driven apart, but in the end we find a way to reconnect. That way, we grow closer and stronger…together.”

“Yeah, and like any Wondercolt,” said Lyra, “No matter how hard we’re knocked down.”

“We always get back up.” Said Bonbon as he finished Lyra’s sentence.

“Indeed.” Said Trixie, “The Truthful and Honest Trixie messed up many times, but it was because of a few friends, namely all of you, who showed us all a different way. Even Trixie admits she makes mistakes a ton of times. But as my old fortune from my fortune cookie once said, “Just because someone stumbles and loses their way, doesn’t mean that they’re lost forever.”, sometimes we all need help.”

Princess Twilight stepped forward and said “And like I told everypony back at my world. We’re not flawless, for we’re still a work in progress. We’ll always make mistakes in the future, but we find a way to forgive one another. Even if it takes a few special friends, or masters from the afterlife, to tell help us in the right direction.”

The Rainbooms couldn’t help but smile at that.

“So…forgiven?” asked a hopeful Fluttershy.

“Hmm, we could.” Said Flash, “On one condition.”

“What’s that?” asked Twilight.

Flash then said “We’re missing a Pinkie Pie style party.”

Pinkie couldn’t help but gasp in delight as she instantly jumped up and dashed ahead whilst going all Pinkie Pie style for the party, with her pony counterpart joining in, with the Rainbooms joining in the celebration. However, Rarity stopped and thought of something, something that she remembered Roland telling her. She then turned around and walked away.

Applejack stood on front of Princess Twilight and said “Thanks fer accepting us again, Sugarcube.”

“It’s the least all of us can do.” Said Princess Twilight. But then she noticed two individuals who were missing. “Hey, where’s Sunset and Rarity?”

“Come to think of it,” said Applejack as she looked around, “Ah haven’t seen Sunset since we got back on the ship.”

***********************************************************************************************

Roland soon walked into a different room, which was an observation deck. He then looked to his right and saw both Applejack and Rarity, staring out in the open whilst they sat down. Roland sighed, for he knew he needed to get this off of his chest.

“Girls.” Said Roland. But he noticed that they didn’t say anything. They kept staring out of the window. “Look, I know that I’m the last person you wanted to see. Even…after everything I’ve said. But just know that…I didn’t mean to hurt anyone. It’s just that…I don’t want to see you girls driven apart, cause the last time things like that happen, you lot were nearly killed as a result. And…it’s also what drove you girls apart.”

He stood on his knees and continued.

“I know that I shouldn’t have said those things.” Said Roland whilst he lowered his head, “You’re not like the ones in my dimension. You try to make up for your mistakes, and no one’s perfect, not even me. I let that illusion blind me to what was truly important. I should’ve told all of you of what happened back in my world, and someone like me should’ve shown you respect, as well as have been honest with you from the very start. And for that…I am sorry.”

Things were silent at first, until he heard the both of them get up and walked over towards him. They stood near him, but he didn’t lift his head, not after what he said to them. Applejack was the first to speak.

“What y’all said was really hurtful.” Said Applejack, “But…there was some truth too. Y’all were right. Pride clouded our judgement. We should’ve invited our siblings to our sleepover, we should’ve tried to help them bond with Sunset, to see what they did have in common. We shouldn’t have jumped to conclusions so quickly about Sunset being…you know.”

“And…we constantly let one thing after another happen,” said Rarity, “We constantly let the little things get to us or in our way. And no matter how hard we try, there’s always another thing that would threaten to tear us apart. And after everything. Anon a miss, the Meanbooms, Mikey, a few other things. We should never have been that way. And you were right. We’re only teenagers who are in way over our heads when it comes to trying to do the right thing.”

“And…it still wasn’t right…for what I said to you.” Said Roland. “I’m really sorry. I wish I could make it up to you. And I’ll work long and hard to earn your trust.”

“Well for one, y’all can stand up.” Said Applejack, which made Roland wince, but complied nonetheless. After he got up, he still couldn’t look at them. But the two of them slowly lifted his head. And he could suddenly see that they have sad faces. “Also…”

Within a split second, the two of them instantly hugged Roland, which surprised him. Their hugs were a little tight, but he didn’t care.

“We’re so sorry for what you went through.” Said Rarity.

He was suddenly surprised by what they said, which made them break their hug. “How…?”

“Shine Boy.” Said Rarity as Applejack held up her phone, showing footage of him confessing to Team Shine, which shocked Roland.

*******************************************************************************************

Roland was busy talking to Team Shine as he confessed everything. Then it showed at the center of Shine Boy’s mask was a small camera.

From the other side, someone was watching Roland spilling the beans. The two someone were Applejack and Rarity, who both had shocked looks on their faces as they looked at each other in concern.

*******************************************************************************************

Roland couldn’t help but chuckle and said “He never could stop looking for the truth, I’ll give him that much.”

“We had no idea you’d be this way because of it.” Said Applejack in concern. “Ah can’t believe our counterparts took things too far.”

“Indeed.” Said Rarity, “No wonder you had a hard time trusting all of us.”

“Still.” Said Roland as he looked down in guilt. “What I did. Was very wrong. I have no excuse. I’m sorry.”

“It’s alright, y’all were just followin’ orders.” Said Applejack, until she looked away whilst glaring and said “Though ah’m gonna have a few words with Bruce the next time we see him.”

“Still.” Said Roland, “I wish I could make this right.”

“You can.” Said Rarity, “Because we’re going to help you.”

“Wait, what?” said Roland surprised.

“See…” said Rarity as she felt like she couldn’t find the right words, but Applejack was able to help out.

“We promised to help Sunset and we failed twice. Even nearly lost mah sibling and Mikey.” Said Applejack, “We won’t do that again. That much we can promise.”

“Make that three.”

They turned around and to their surprise, Rainbow was also there. Who also had a look of regret and stood near them.

“I…wasn’t exactly that fair either.” Said Rainbow. “I’m supposed to be the loyal one, and because of my action, I ended up nearly ruining my friendship with Mikey and the others. Some friend I am.”

“How did…?” said Roland as he was completely baffled.

“I…” said Rainbow as she thought about it, “Snuck through the ventilation system when I saw you had that look on your face and it looked like you wanted to confess something. I was actually surprised by what you said.

Rainbow looked at him sternly at first.

“Normally, I’d be mad at you for the whole revealing students of what we did to Mikey.”

Roland looked down in guilt, but Rainbow ended up smiling and said “But you ended up helping me and gave me the best piece of advice I’ve ever heard. And I hate to say it, I can be really stubborn at times, but I guess that’s why you have different but unique friends. They help you out and help remind you not to take things too far.”

Roland wasn’t sure at first, but then asked “You girls sure about this?”

“Absolutely.” Said Rainbow, “Though you went out of line, your heart is in the right place. And I guess…we also owe you for helping us out by trying to fix what you broke.”

“And Granny Smith always said,” said Applejack, “You break something, you fix it. And anything you try to fix; you should be proud of.”

“Yet, I feel nothing but shame.” Said Roland as he was nearly on the verge of tears, but held it in.

“It’s quite alright darling.” Said Rarity, “If any of us had been in the same situation you were in. I’d imagine we’d be an even bigger mess.”

“So don’t you fret.” Said Applejack, “We’ll make sure that yer on the right path.”

Roland couldn’t help but smile. He wanted to hug them, but he wasn’t sure if he had earned the right. However, Rainbow, Applejack and Rarity proved him wrong by hugging him when they noticed how he hesitated for a moment. He smiled and accepted the hug by returning it back in turn. After they broke it, he then thought about Rarity and Amethyst. He then did what he should’ve done.

“And Rarity,” said Roland, gaining her attention, “A piece of advice?”

She wondered what it was, until he said “About you and Amethyst.”

She blushed a little, but then he did what she didn’t expect.

“I know you didn’t want to go out with him, not because of his actions or past,” said Roland, “Because you were scared that you’d break his heart, or him break yours.”

She was surprised by this, with Roland standing in front of her as he continued.

“I know how terrifying it is, to ask someone out, worrying every day that you might hurt someone or break their heart at the same time.” Said Roland, “But love can help you see that it’s not so bad.. It might be scary at first, but if you were able to take that leap of faith, then you’ll be able to see how beautiful it can be. He might feel the same way, thinking that he might not be good enough for you, that he would be so scared that he would hurt you. When he was corrupted with power, he felt extremely guilty over what he had done. That’s why whenever he has the chance, he would try to make things right with you.”

Roland placed his right hand on her shoulder as he was nearly finished.

“Love this rare can only come once in a lifetime.” Said Roland, “Don’t ever let it hold you back. I was there once, and I ended up losing it, big time. Put away that fear. Go see Amethyst. Follow your heart. You only can follow your heart once.”

Rarity was surprised by this advice. She looked down for a bit, thinking that Roland had a point, for she wasn’t exactly fair to Amethyst, but seeing that he feels the same fear she did, she felt…yes, she should talk to him. She looked at him and nodded in agreement.

Both Rainbow and Applejack were surprised by this, Rainbow ended up whispering to her, “Okay, seeing him like this…I actually like him better this way.”

“Same here.” Said Applejack, for now seeing Roland in a new light like this after the talk and a burden that had been lifted. Now he’s a lot more likable.

***********************************************************************************************

Meanwhile, in one of the rooms, Amethyst was busy checking his equipment. Once he was done, he sat on his chair and sighed whilst looking out at the horizon of space. He was enjoying the quiet until.

“Amethyst?”

The boy turned to the door, and to his surprise, he saw Rarity standing there, which was a look of…concern?

“May I come in?”

Amethyst didn’t know what this was about, but if it was important…

He motioned to his bed, which allowed the two of them to move over and sat down together.

“You okay?” asked Amethyst. “What happened back at the…”

“It’s been resolved.” Said Rarity, which caused Amethyst to flex an eyebrow whilst looking at her, “Applejack, Rainbow and I found out why Roland was like this. And…he had plenty of reasons of why he didn’t fully trust us or were cautious of us. And from what I’ve seen…he needs help.”

“I…see.” Said Amethyst as he thought that what he thought about Roland was wrong.

“Though, they were also right about a few things.” Said Rarity. “I’ve been friends with them for a long time, and yet I sometimes keep forgetting that they would never do the opposite. Like during our time we separated, I thought the worst of my friends, despite that we had been friends for a long time. And that…I should’ve helped Sunset after we freed her from her demon self. I…should’ve been better. And I took it for granted. And after many times what happened, we still didn’t believe her. He was also right about one thing; a friend’s word should actually mean something. And…we didn’t.”

Rarity sighed and said “But that doesn’t mean I should just sit aside and did nothing. I did nothing after we broke off our friendship, I did nothing when Sunset needed help, I did nothing during Anon a miss, I did nothing during the memory stone debacle. That is why I made a promise to myself, that I would never let something like this happen again. Not just for Roland and our friends’ sake…but my own as well.”

Amethyst Majesty was silent about this, with him listening to every word. Rarity looked at him and said “But one thing I do not understand, why were you hostile with Twilight back at the training room?”

Amethyst Majesty sighed at that, for he didn’t know how to respond to it.

“Before we get to that…you may not know this…” said Amethyst, he was hesitant, but he swallowed that bit of fear and said “I had a crush on you since our sophomore year.”

Rarity was surprised by this, with him continuing. “When I first saw you, I thought, how could a girl like her be so beautiful. Then when I saw how you designed your outfits and how generous you were.”

He looked at her and said “And remember when those bullies ripped my jacket? You were suddenly there, asking me if you could fix it. I told you, you couldn’t, cause it was impossible. But then the next day…you came back. With my jacket fixed. I was overwhelmed with joy.”

“Really?” asked Rarity, though she was surprised that he remembered that day.

“The…jacket had a lot of meaning to me. It was a gift…from long ago.” Said Amethyst Majesty. He then looked at her and said “And the way you made it so beautiful. And I knew from that day on, you were the one for me.”

He looked ahead and said “Overtime I saw how you’ve grown, helped those in need.”, then he lowered his head and said “And I was actually heartbroken, when I saw how you and your friends broke off your friendship. I knew it was Sunset, but I didn’t have any proof and I thought you’d never believe me.”

He looked at her and said “But after you got together, I saw the evils you faced. The Dazzlings, Midnight Sparkle, at Camp Everfree. Not only you were generous, you were really brave, and you fought with grace and passion. And that’s when my heart couldn’t stop beating from watching you fight.”

Amethyst sighed and said “When you got turned into a monster, I was terrified for you. That you would end up like that and you’d end up hurting your loved ones. That’s why I went to Twilight’s lab in secret, for it turned out, before she doused the chemicals, she e-mailed them to her computer, and through it, I was able to look through the chemicals, even secretly took their blood, even yours, to make an antidote and helped you. I was really happy that I was able to help you lot. And when Twilight stupidly created the AI, it nearly killed everyone, you included. That’s why I was angry at Twilight, because she got you hurt. And I felt so…helpless.”

He looked down and said “That’s why I asked my family to train me in Ninjitsu. I trained during summer vacation, and I was able to reach where I could. But then one day, back at Equestria World, I wanted to go ask you out. But then I saw you talking to Applejack. And I thought…”

“You thought I was romantically interested in her.” Finished Rarity.

“Yeah.” Muttered Amethyst. “I…I was heartbroken, thinking that you’d never go for someone like me. But what I did to you. It was beyond unforgivable. And I ended up becoming a monster.”

“Darling,” said Rarity as she scooched over and held his hand, “It’s not your fault. The Umbra from Sombra’s old power was the one who manipulated you into doing what he wanted, you were just as much a victim as any of us combined. Though…I wish I noticed your feelings sooner.”

The two of them were silent, but they still held one another’s hand, until one of them was able to speak.

“Rarity,” said Amethyst, gaining her attention as they turned to one another. “I know we may have had a rough start in the past. But please, all I’m asking is…will you give me a chance? To give us a chance?”

Rarity looked at him for a moment, and was hesitant, causing her to stand up and walked a few paces forward.

“I…I don’t know…” said Rarity, “This…this is new to me. I’ve…never been in a relationship before.”

Amethyst Majesty looked at her for a moment, before a normal smile was formed, causing him to stand up. And did unexpected…he sang.

He moved towards Rarity, causing the latter to look at him as he stood halfway from where he was. He slowly moved towards her as she bashfully blushes. He was so close to her; he soon held her hands.

He held her close and ended up dancing with her, to which she suddenly felt enchanted and followed, to which she couldn’t help but blush, and slowly smiled whilst still looking at her. He continued to dance with her as he held her close. As soon as the song ended, he ended up singing another one for her.

He slowly then stood one side and sang for her, then moved around until he stood close to her, even held her close.

Soon he danced with her again, as if they were in the middle of a show.

The two of them soon held one another close, as he spun her around for a bit, then tilted her backwards, which made Rarity’s blush deepen as she held his head with a smile on her face, and Amethyst Majesty still held her close, with the two of them slowly standing up.

“Rarity, I know we had a bit of a rocky start,” said Amethyst, “But…could you give me a chance? Could you give us, a chance?”

Rarity looked a bit hesitant. “I don’t know. It’s…still new to me. I don’t know…”

“Hey,” said Amethyst as he said to her, “To quote what Scootaloo said, don’t think, just do it.”

Rarity remembered and thought about it, whilst saying “Don’t think…just do it.”

“That’s right.” Said Amethyst with a smile, “Don’t think…”

“Just do.” Said Rarity with a smile of her own.

The two of them suddenly moved close towards one another.

“Don’t think.”

“Just do.”

“Don’t think.”

“Just do.”

Within a split second, they engaged their lips, with the both of them still holding one another in their embrace. They slowly broke the kiss, with the both of them blushing and smiling.

“I’ve waited so long to do that.” Said Amethyst Majesty.

Rarity giggled at that. Then she thought about something and said “Could…you spend the night with me?”

Amethyst couldn’t help but blush and said “I’d like that.”

The two of them then left Amethyst’s room and closed the door behind them.

Author's Note:

Author’s note 1:

And so, Roland had finally revealed the true reason for his torment, and why he was acting this way, now all that remains is for him to make things right. And it seems Usagi has helped clear some of the atmosphere. Roland apologized to a few. And oh no, it seems Sunset is slowly losing her confidence. Will she gain it back? Only time, will tell.





Author’s note 2:

· Sunset’s Morpher malfunctioning was a reference to what WarriorFaith18 had pointed out, was a reference to Adam, the former Mighty Morphin Black Ranger’s Morpher malfunctioning, as well as Tommy’s Zord.
· The previous and current page is dedicated to Jason David Frank, aka, Tommy Oliver, the greatest Ranger who ever lived. May the Power forever protect you David, we’ll miss you.
· The Jaegers and Kaiju were an inspiration from the movie Pacific Rim.
· The Rainbooms’ Zords was a callback from Amethyst Majesty’s story.
· The romance between Amethyst and Rarity was a request by Amethyst himself.
· Cozy Glow being turned into an adult was a reference from Power Rangers SPD, where Gromm turned Mora into Morgana.
· Jacob Drake was an old OC of mine, long before I joined Fimfiction.