• Published 24th May 2022
  • 3,475 Views, 988 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Across the Shell-Verse - Postwarmonkey50



The ultimate fight for good has just gotten to a whole new level for the Turtles, Rainbooms and friends.

  • ...
6
 988
 3,475

Dimension X (Turtle Power Style)

Somewhere around New York, from what appeared to be underground caverns, ten large vehicles drove down. One was the Party Wagon, driven by the Turtle Power Turtles, with both April 87 and Irma 87 onboard as they were looking over the monitors. Following behind was the Shellraiser and Party Wagon, being driven by the Rainbooms and Turtles and their allies, with Team Shine in their own vehicle, to which Shine Boy called it, the Shine Pickup. Whilst following behind were large plumber vehicles, being driven by Ben 10 and his group, with many others onboard. However, the Rainbooms (Who rode with the Turtles) still felt a bit embarrassed over what happened.

“Will you just relax already.” Said Roland.

Sunset then grabbed him and said “How would you feel if you were turned into a toddler and ended up being indecent in front of others?!”

“Hey,” said Roland as he told them, “I got turned into a robot by a bald nose haired scientist, I got turned into a worm by a bucktoothed kid with a couple of fairies, I got turned into a gorilla when I helped Fun Time Rush, I got turned into a giant humanoid shark by a demented piranha liked scientist, I got turned into a frog when I tried to help a princess and a prince when they got cursed by a witch doctor near the Bayou, and I got turned into a haggis. Being a baby is mild comparison.”

Everyone did a double take on what Roland had just said, even the ones that heard him over the radio whilst they blinked twice, with Rarity saying in disgust and feel like she was going to throw up. “You got…turned into…a haggis?”

“Yeah, bleeding and slurping and smelled like a thousand expired meats.” Said Roland.

Everyone was disgust as they immediately changed their attitude, with Rainbow saying, “Okay, so you had it worse than we did.”

“How the heck did you get turned into a haggis?” asked a confused Mikey.

“I was fighting alongside a hero, who had an earthworm for a head, who fought against a mad scientist who had a monkey’s body for a head.” Said Roland.

Everyone looked at him surprised with an eyebrow so flexed, it would’ve peeled right off of their faces. Roland groaned and waved his hand whilst saying “Long story.”

“How much further till we get down there?” asked Leo.

“Not much farther now.” Said Donnie 87, “We were lucky enough to mark these caverns and know the way very well.”

“And we’d better hurry dudes and dudettes.” Said Mikey 87 “According to our Bebop and Rocksteady, the Shredder’s already opened a portal to dimension X.”

“Wait, your, Bebop and Rocksteady?” asked Bebop.

“Didn’t our counterparts rejoined their Shredder and fought alongside Utrom Shredder?” asked Rocksteady.

“Oh, those guys went legit once we got back to our dimension.” Said Mikey 87, “But Shredder asked to come back again. And it turns out, they’ve been secretly our spies through and through ever since our Dregg came along. And after we beat him, they’re still spying for us.”

“Wow,” said Aria, “For once those two were smart enough to actually do something useful.”

“They’re trying to keep up the ruse.” Said Leo 87, “Though we don’t know how much longer they can last. They think Krang might be onto them.”

“Then we’d better double time it, and fast.” Said Leo, allowing everyone to launch themselves at full throttle.

*****************************************************************************************************

Within moments, everyone came to a stop. Though a quarter of the group chose to volunteer to go forward, the rest had to wait behind for the signal before they could launch their attack.

Roland, Leo, Sunset and Princess Twilight led the way as the others followed. Roland signaled them to stop, which caused them to duck for cover. They quickly took a peak and saw the Technodrome.

“There’s the Technodrome.” Said Silverbolt.

“Wait, I’m confused.” Said Rainbow Dash.

“Excuse me?” asked Invictus.

“Well, last time we saw the Technodrome, Ch’Rell upgraded it into an actual death machine.” Said Rainbow, “I would’ve thought that they kept it that way.”

“Guess it didn’t sit well for this world’s Shredder.” Said Applejack.

“Nope,” said Raph 87, “Bebop and Rocksteady told us that they restored it back to normal before going back.”

“Hey look, over there.” Said Twilight as she pointed next to the Technodrome.

They saw a large portal opened, which must be this world’s Dimension X. What surprised them was that there were many different creatures exiting from it, especially all of them going through another portal, leading to who knows where. And right next to those portals, was none other than Shredder’s Foot Bots.

“Oh no,” said Rarity, “Shredder’s forces did come here.”

“But what would they want with more of them?” asked Fluttershy.

“Knowing Shredder, he’s probably trying to build up more of his forces.” Said Raph.

Donnie looked at the tracker and said “Well according to the Tracker the stone is still in there. So we still have a chance.”

“We’ll need to make a move now.” Said Gamer, “Try to stop the Shredder from getting any more of this world’s monsters to build up his army.”

“Agreed.” Said Leo as he drew his swords, “Get ready everyone.”

“Rock N Beats,” said Roland, “Stay close to Blade, Starlight and Tempest, they’ll know what to do. Princess Twilight, make sure your friends stay with you at all times. They may already know a few hand to hand drills, but not full combat just yet.”

“Got it.” Said the group as they got ready.

“Let me give them a welcoming gift.” Said Silverbolt as he attached what appeared to be a rocket and attached it to his wrist gauntlet. He aimed at one of the Foot Bot’s tanks and fired, causing the shot to destroy its target within an instant, and taking them by surprise.

“What the Krang!!” exclaimed Subprime. “Who dares?!!!”

“There!!” exclaimed Krang whilst he was pointing.

Within a split second, the Turtles and their human allies, the Turtle Power Turtles, Rainbooms, Roland and his group, the Mane 6, the two Spikes, Rock N Beats, Starlight, Blade and Tempest appeared, ready for a full on fight.

“Oh, it’s you.” Said Bixolio whilst rolling his eyes, “Why am I not surprised?”

“Maybe because we always kick your butts, yo!!” said Casey.

“I see you stooped yourselves low asking these idiots for help.” Said Keno. “They can’t do anything right.”

“Oh yeah?!” shouted Krang as he got steamed up, “Well show you!!”

“You blasted Turtles and your foolish friends may have stopped us before!!” said Shredder 87, “But now we have the advantage here!!”

Within mere moments, two Legions of Foot Bots, Biotroids, Foot Bots 87, Krang Hover Drones, Dimension X Rock Monsters, Mutants, Corrupted Gems and Incursions appeared, readying their blasters and weapons and aimed it at them.

“Okay,” said April, “That’s a lot of bad guys.”

“No kidding.” Said Spike as he and his dog counterpart tried to prepare themselves.

However, everyone smirked as Pony Rainbow Dash said “Oh yeah, well the jokes on you, we have an advantage too.”

Within a split second, the vehicles arrived upon their signal, and within a split second, the Dazzlings, Shadowbolts, Mighty Mutanimals, Young Six, the rest of Team Shine, Ben 10’s team and the Crystal Gems arrived. But not just them, many of CHS’ students, who were trained in the ways on Ninjitsu and wielding weapons of their own, also came out and stood alongside them. Some of them which Shredder 87 recognized.

“Bet you never expected to see us again!!” pronounced Sandalwood as all of them were ready.

“Oh, great, it’s you lot.” Said Shredder 87 sarcastically.

“But the more of you are here,” said Subprime with a smirk, “The more chance we have to crush all of you.”

“Uh, you said that before.” Said Venus, “Like that time you tried to destroy the Turtles before you took over New York.”

“Or that time you tried to destroy them when they tried to stop the Triceratons from acquiring the Black Hole Generator.” Said Roland.

“Or that time you tried to destroy the Utrom Council back at Dimension X.” said Obaki.

“Oh,” said Mikey as he remembered, “Or that time we teamed up with our counterparts to stop them from blowing up both our dimensions.”

“Or that time he thought he could stop us when we were at Batman’s world.” Said Pinkie Pie.

“Or that time he thought he could stop us when he teamed up with Ch’Rell.” Said Spike.

Half the group blinked in surprise at that, with Casey saying “You know, surprisingly, they do have a point.”

Now Subprime was mad. “Oh yeah!! Well we’ll show you!!!”

“Listen up,” said Roland, “Let’s do a Mach nine three.”

“Oh yeah, Divide and conquer strategy.” Said Obaki with a smirk.

“Divide and conquer?” said Leo.

“In other words we’ll attack in different directions.” Said Roland. “Half the team will attack up front, the other half will split up and attack from all sides.”

“Now that’s a plan I can get behind.” Said Raph as he readied his sais.

“But we’ll need someone to help shut down the portals.” Said Roland. He looked at Ben and Micro Chips. “Ben, Micro Chips, Rockwell, Donnies from both worlds, we’re going to need you to shut down the portal to cut off their reinforcements.”

“We can do that.” Said Micro Chips, “But are you sure Ben can help?”

“Don’t worry,” said Ben as he showed his Omnitrix, “I got just the alien to help with that.”

Venus said to the selected group. “Gwen, you and the others try to flank left. Crystal Gems, to the right.”

“Got it.” Said Gwen and Connie all together.

“Half of you,” said Roland whilst he pointed at half the CHS students, “Go with the Crystal Gems, they have more experience dealing with this. Gloriosa, Timber, you’re leading them.”

“You can count on us.” Said Gloriosa.

“Flash, you take the other half with you and go with Ben’s team.” Said Obaki, “Sapphire, Wallflower, Sandalwood, Lyra and Bonbon, you guys back the geniuses up.”

“You got it.” Said Sandalwood as they got their weapons ready.

Everyone readied their swords, with Leo pointing his sword at the enemy. “Everyone!! Attack with full force!!”

“Ninja Power!!” shouted Leo 87.

“Cowabunga!!” shouted Mikey 87.

“Destroy them!!” shouted Krang Subprime.

Soon, everyone from both sides began to attack whilst the group lead the attack on all fronts, with a few Plumber vehicles following behind.

“Ninja power?” asked a confused Leo as he charged alongside Leo 87.

“Well I wanted to say Turtle Power,” said Leo 87, “But seeing that there are more mutants and humans with us, I figured I changed it just this once.”

Leo shrugged this before they further engage in combat.

As the main group attacked head on. Gwen, the rest of Ben’s team, along with the Young Six, half of CHS and the Mane 6 began to go around to attack from the left. Whilst at the right, the Crystal Gems, Blade, Starlight, Tempest, the Rock N Beats and the other half of CHS charged from there.

Leo jumped in the air and used his Katanas to slice a few Foot and Krang Bots in half, with Leo 87 jumping in the air and performed a twister movement, allowing him to slice the robots in half. Both Raph and Raph 87 threw their sais together, striking their respective Foot Bots by their heads, allowing them to jump up, grabbed their sais whilst at the same time, they threw them against a squadron of Krang, smashing them to pieces.

“I see that you practiced.” Said Raph to his counterpart.

“I figured I’d take a different approach.” Said Raph 87.

“Good,” said Raph as he smirked whilst Leo and his counterpart with him. “Because we’d like to take a different approach too.”

Both Leo and Raph tapped into their amulets and attacked head on, leaving a blazing, wind and water trail, which shocked their counterparts.

“Huh, that’s new.” Said Raph 87.

Mikey and his counterpart used their nunchucks to bash a few of the rock monsters away, until Mikey said, “If anyone’s going to rock this house, it’s going to be me!!”

Mikey clapped his hands so hard, all of the rock monsters shattered like they were made of building blocks, which surprised Mikey’s counterpart.

“Dude, how did you do that?” asked Mikey 87.

“We got our powers after we stopped Wallflower from being an Equestrian Magic Monster.” Said Mikey, which confused his counterpart. “Uh, long story.”

April jumped around using her Tessen and tanto blade to slice a few robots, then used her psychic powers to blast them away.

“Goongala!!” shouted Casey as he fired his pucks at a few rock monsters, making them explode, with Keno jumping in whilst he vaulted over and kicked a few Krang droids away, and used his sparring sticks to smack a few Foot Bot 87’s.

Karai shifted into her snake form and ensnared a few Biotroids before tossing them against a few Krang Hover Drones, before shifting back to her human form and sliced a few to pieces, with Shinigami backing her up as they fought together. Fugitoid opened a new cannon and began to blast them to pieces.

“Oh my,” said Fugitoid when he was surprised by the firepower. “This new arm cannon is amazing.”

“It’s called a Buster Cannon!!” said Roland as he covered the doc, “I learned it from a scientist who built a robot who had the ability to turn his cannon into different forms when he fights a few bad guys!!”

“Very ingenious.” Said Fugitoid as he marveled the cannon, until he ducked from a blaster fire. “Uh, shoot first, marvel later.” Said Fugitoid before continue firing his weapon.

Slash charged forward and used his mace to smash a few corrupted gem warriors who tried to get in his way, with Leatherhead roaring and charging towards Biotroids and tore their arms off before swatting them away. Pidgeon Pete flew around and grabbed a few Krang Blasters and used them to blast a few Krang and Foot Bots from the air, whilst at the same time, tried to take down the drones to ensure that the ground forces got to cover, whilst Mondo Gecko used his skateboard to skate around and tried to dodge any attacks.

“That’s right bra, can’t hit what you can’t hit!!” shouted Mondo as he laughed.

Mona Lisa jumped around using her blasters to shoot any Krang Droids, whilst using her sword and hand to hand combat skills to block, punch and slice any Foot Bots that attempted to get physical. As two Biotroids appeared from behind, Ray Fillet instantly used his harpoon spear to jab through one, lifted it up and used it to smash the one next to him. Alopex used her speed to slice and dice the Krang Bots all around her.

“This is for turning me into a monster!!” shouted Alopex as she sliced a few more.

Rocksteady roared as he used his strength to charge down a few Biotroids, whilst Muckman used his garbage powers to wash a few Krang away in their own filth, with Bebop using his dance skills to dodge and blast them.

“Alright little dudes, it’s on you!!” exclaimed Bebop as both Hokum Rabbit and Bandit Raccoon jumped from Bebop and landed on a few drones, destroying them in the process.

Sunset Shimmer used her Kunai Daggers to throw them, striking down a few bots. However, during the fight, she found out she ran out of daggers, until she noticed her satchel to carry her daggers was blinking.

“Dagger retrieval, commencing.”

“What the?” said Sunset, until to her surprise, all of her Kunai Daggers were instantly teleported into her satchel.

“Do you like it?!!” said Gamer as he appeared next to Sunset, “Before we got here, I took the liberty of upgrading your satchel and kunai daggers. Now every time whenever you run out or lose them, they instantly teleport into your satchel!!”

“Wow, that’s amazing!!” said Sunset.

“You can thank Roland, he came up with the design!!” said Gamer as he darted off whilst Sunset was surprised to hear that, but ended up smirking and pulled out her Kunai and charged forward.

Fluttershy continued to jump around, avoiding Krang Blasters before blocking and kicking them away, whilst at the same time, she pulled out her Fukedake Blowgun and shoot her new explosive darts towards the Krang Drones, blowing them up in the process. Pinkie jumped around, giggling with glee as she avoided them, whilst using her sprinkles to blow some of them up, before using her sickle part to slice them whilst using her weighted chain to bash them away.

Applejack jumped from the air and used her Shuko Hand Claws to jab two Foot Bots onto the ground, before she cut down a couple of Krang Bots and did a double kick against two Rock Monsters, then jumped in the air and on the back of a Biotroid, and constantly jabbed her claws into its back multiple times, causing it to malfunction and collapse onto the ground. Rarity, on the other hand used her Crystalkinesis to create a shield that allowed her to charge forward towards a few Krang Bots that tried to shoot her. She jumped in the air and created diamond discs, throwing them like shurikens, slicing them to pieces, before pulling out her Kama Sickles and jabbed them into the Krang’s heads, allowing her to slice and dice and kick more Foot Bot 87’s away.

Rainbow Dash used her superspeed to dodge the incoming blaster fire from the Krang Bots, and thanks to her timing, she was able to dodge them left and right and sliced at least a squadron’s worth. A handful of Foot Bots attacked from behind and jumped in the air to ambush Rainbow, until they were stopped in the air and tossed aside by none other than Twilight, before she used her own Kamayari Sickle Spear to twirl it around and sliced a few herself.

“Thanks Twi!!” said Rainbow when she dashed towards Twilight, then dashed away to continue the fight.

“Anytime Rainbow!!” said Twilight before she continued with the fight.

Adagio charged forward, with Aria and Sonata by her side as the two decided to do a three man attack, or in this case, three woman. Adagio was up front whilst slicing and dicing the Foot Bots in front of her, whilst Aria used her Tri-baton chuck to bash them, with Sonata following her lead as the two of them continued to fight their way through.

Meanwhile, near the portal, Donnie and his counterpart, along with Rockwell, Micro Chips and Ben arrived at the console that keeps the portal opened. They immediately began to work.

“According to this,” said Donnie, “The portal is directly opened to dimension X!”

“Which means we gotta shut it down!” said Donnie 87.

“But we can’t,” said Rockwell as he suddenly looked at a scanner, “According to this, what we seek lies in there!!”

“Then we’ll need to find a way to calibrate the portal to bring it here so that we can try to attempt to close it!!”

“Let me try something!!” said Ben as he activated his Omnitrix and turned into Grey Matter. He jumped onto the controls and looked it over.

“Wait, why did you turn into something small?!” said Donnie 87.

“Don’t underestimate its size,” said Donnie, “He’s turned into a Galvin.”

“Indeed,” said Rockwell, “Galvin are known to be the smartest creatures in the galaxy.”

“Alright then,” said Ben/Grey Matter as he rubbed his hands “Let’s get this show on the road.”

He jumped on the keyboard and looked things over whilst the geniuses try to assist him.

At the same time, the Plumber Vehicles were driving around by none other than April and Irma 87, who thankfully can drive them thanks to the quick course they were given, with Tiffany, Trisha and Buffy driving the others, whilst Angel, Zack, Caitlyn and Carter used the Plummer Vehicle’s weapons to shoot many of the Rock Monsters, corrupt gems and Biotroids as best as they can, with some of the Plumbers in the vehicles out at the windows and doors doing what they can to provide cover.

“You doing okay there Irma?!” contacted April 87.

“I’m having a blast!!” exclaimed Irma 87, “I may not have gained my driver’s license, but his is so much fun!!”

“Now’s not the time to celebrate!!” said Tiffany, “We need to split up and cover both the guys and the eggheads to close that portal to their version of Dimension X to cut off their reinforcements!!”

“Any ideas?!!” said Trisha.

“April, Irma!!” said Buffy whilst she was driving, “You two cover the eggheads!! We’ll continue to help the others!!”

“We’re on it!!” said April 87, “Let’s go Irma!!”

“I’m right behind you!!” said Irma 87.

The two of them drove off in the direction of the ones to shut down the portal, whilst the others continued to drive around to try and give the others some cover.

From the left side, the left side of the group began to attack. Max pulled out his Plumber assault rifle and began to shoot at the Foot Bots trying to attack him. Gwen came along and used her Judo skills to knock and kick away many Foot Bots 87’s, whilst using her magic to ensnare the Rock Monsters and tossed them away. Kevin dodged a Foot Bot, only for him to grab it and use its alloy to armor himself up, allowing him to punch and bash his way through. Rook used his Proto Tool to blast a few Krang Bots, whilst at the same time, turned his weapon into a melee and attacked two Biotroids, allowing him to bash and smash them along the way. Lucy used her sludge ability to cast an ocean of sludge to wash the Foot and Krang Bots away in order to give them some breathing room.

Manny uses his pistols from all four of his hands to shoot as many of the Foot Bots and Krang Hover Drones down. And the moment he was close to a few Rock Monsters and Biotroids, he placed them away and used his brute strength to punch them to pieces. Allen flew around on a flaming rock and used his fire abilities to roast a few of the Corrupt Gems that were surrounding them, whilst Helen used her speed to plant bombs on the Biotroids and rock monsters, allowing them to blow up in the process.

The Young Six darted forward to the Krang Bots, whilst at the same time, trying to avoid their blasters at the same time.

Sandbar darted forward, using his Tanto blade to block their blasters and slice them left and right. Gallus charges forward and uses his dual swords to slice and dice them whilst he’s running. Yona charges around and uses her mace to smash them, she even personally grabbed two of them with her bare hands and smashed them to pieces, with Sandbar fighting and watching her at the same time whilst he was in a lovestruck state.

“Sweet Celestia I love that, Yak.” Said Sandbar before he charged to the next Krang Bot.

Smolder ran along and used her Kusari Fundo and swung it around. She jumped in the air and used it to wrap it around a corrupt Gem. She used the corrupt gem as a heavy object, pulled it and spun it around as fast as she can, allowing her to throw it hard against a Foot Boot squad.

“Now that’s an impressive workout.” Said Smolder with pride. “Too bad my brother and Dragon Lord Ember aren’t around. They would’ve loved this.”

Ocellus ran around, using her Bladed Tessen to slice and dice the Foot Bots all around her, whilst she danced around like a ballet dancer, dodging their attacks, and performed admirably. April on the other hand, noticed this and was amazed.

“Wow, Ocellus!!” said April surprised, “You’re really graceful with that fan there!!”

Ocellus giggled nervously and said “Thanks.”

Silverstream used her Double Claw Staff and twirled it around, smashing any Foot Bot 87’s that tried to attack her, and used her claw to ensnare a Krang hover drone and tossed it so hard, it took the others down like a pair of bowling pins.

“Strike!!” cheered Silverstream when she saw them go down.

Bright Eyes used her nunchucks to bash a ton of Foot Bots away as she twirled it around whilst her brother Teddy protected her from behind and used his Hamato Warhammer to bash them away whilst they stood back to back.

“Never figured we’d be doing this again!!” said Teddy.

“Tell me about it!!” said Bright Eyes, “And truth be told I don’t mind doing this with you from time to time!!”

“The feeling’s mutual!!” said Teddy as the two of them smirked and continued to fight.

Princess Twilight darted along and used her Kamayari Sickle Spear to twirl it around, trying her best to defend herself. Pony Fluttershy ran around, trying her best to avoid the Krang Blasters, whilst unknowingly the Foot Bots kept getting shot by them. Pony Rarity somehow, kept dodging and was trying her best not to get dirty, as well as using some self-defense maneuvers. Pony Pinkie Pie suddenly appeared in front of a few Krang Bots.

“Surprise!!” exclaimed Pony Pinkie Pie when she gave them a present and darted away. The Krang looked at the present, until Pony Pinkie popped out of it and shouted “Double surprise!!”

She instantly threw pies in their faces, causing her to rapidly throw her pies as if she was a machine gun whilst she laughed.

Pony Rainbow Dash used both her fists and legs to fight against a few Foot Bot 87’s, whilst pony Applejack used her lasso to tie a few up a Biotroid, and used it to ram against many Krang Bots and Foot Bots whilst she swung the Biotroid around at the same time, whilst Spike jumped around and tried to distract the Krang with Dog Spike, allowing the CMC to charge in, with Apple Bloom using her Tanto Sword, Sweetie Belle using her 10 Nekode Fingernail Claws and Scootaloo using her 2 Balisong Butterfly Knives.

Flash Sentry charged and used his 2 Mambu Duo Swords to slice a few Foot Bots up, Big Macintosh did the same thing using his 2 Tang Machete Swords. Bulk Biceps used his 2 Ninjitsu boxing gloves to punch a few Foot Bots and Foot Bot 87’s away, with Derpy backing him up using her hand and foot spikes. Lyra and Bonbon were back to back using their Ninjaru Flutes. Maud stood still, and used her strength to punch the rock monsters to pieces whilst using her Tekko Brass Knuckles.

Crimson Napalm jumped in the air and jabbed a few Foot Bots using his 2 Sai Daggers, with Cherry Crash using her 2 Akatsuki 3-bladed Scythe to tear the Krang Hover Drones a new one. Vinyl Scratch used her 2 Shuriken Star Wheels and threw them like a frisbee to slice a few Krang Hover Drones and caught them, whilst Octavia 2 Jitte Daggers to watch her back. Trixie used her smoke bombs to distract the Foot Bots 87’s, right before she uses her Bisisto Axe to finish them off. Valhallen used his 2 Pramatisu scissor daggers to pierce through a Biotroid, before tossing it aside, with Wallflower jumping from behind on top of another Biotroid and uses her 2 Daburu hidden Knives to jab it in the back, allowing Sapphire to arrive and finish it off with her Kama Hoko Yari Spear/paint brush.

On the right, the rest of the group began to attack.

Blade charged forward and used his sword to slice a few Foot Bot 87’s, whilst he used his lightning abilities to electrocute many Krang Hover Drones. Tempest used her fists to punch a few Krang Bots and kicked a few Foot Bots out of the way, until she saw two Biotroids and smirked, causing her to charge and beat the two of them down without ease. Roland saw this after he had shot down a few bots.

“Whoa,” said Roland, “She’s a formidable fighter as both a pony and a human.”

Starlight on the other hand stood her ground and used her arrows to destroy as many bots as she could. But as she saw a squad of Krang Hover Drones attacking, she pulled an arrow she didn’t know. But she didn’t have time to think, causing her to shoot. But as it was halfway, it exploded and released miniature arrows, destroying the squadron in the process.

“Whoa,” said Starlight as she was amazed. She looked back at her arrows and said “How many more tricks do they have?”

The Crystal Gems scattered and tried their best to even the playing field. Steven used his shields to block the Foot Bots whilst Connie came along and helped him slice them to pieces. Garnet used her gauntlets to punch the Biotroids using her advance strength, along with the Rock Monsters. Pearl used her trident to shoot a few Krang Hover Drones down, whilst at the same time, used her spear to slice plenty of Foot Bots to pieces as they tried to attack her.

“Wow, I have to admit, these Foot Bots can give one a workout.” Said Pearl, “If they weren’t busy trying to kill us.”

Amethyst used her whips to ensnare a few Krang Hover Drones, spun them around and threw them with all her might against a Krang Squad, destroying them in the process. Bismuth had shapeshifted her hands into weapons that would allow her to smash a few rock monsters along the way, Lapis used her Hydrokinesis to wash the Rock Monsters away as they were no match for the water, whilst Peridot, with her newly built limb-enhancers to shoot down any Foot Bots.

“Oh, this new enhancers are amazing!!” exclaimed Peridot in happiness. “Note to self, thank the Plumbers for borrowing their tech.”

Team Shine scattered all around trying to take down as many as they could. Shine Boy used his CDA Staff to deflect many of the Krang Blasters and redirected them to take down a few Foot Bot 87’s. Shine Girl twirled her small staff and tossed them like a boomerang. As it took a few Foot Bots down, she was using her martial arts skills to take down as many as she could, before she caught it in mid-air. Gamer used his sword to slice through a few Foot Bots, until he jumped in the air and threw small discs at a few Foot Bots, electrocuting them in the process. Night Shine used his dark powers to ensnare a few Biotroids, allowing him to pull out his Machete Blade and used his dart ability to slice them to pieces, with Love Shine using the power of his suit to pick up heavy rocks, throw at a few Krang Bots, taking out a few of them in the process.

Juniper darted ahead and used her sword to slice a few Bots to pieces. Ace used his sparring batons to bash a few Foot Bots before they could get their hands on them, whilst Melody was backing him up as she sliced a few Krang Bots using her chakrams. Then suddenly kissed Ace’s cheek before going off into battle, taking Ace off guard whilst he blushed, but kept on fighting. Patch darted forward and jumped in the air and plunged both her butterfly swords into two Foot Bot 87’s as they collapsed, whilst Sweetheart jumped in the air and used her Chain Claw to wrap up two Biotroids. The moment when she landed on one foot, one knee and both fists, Clover, Half Note and Lancer jumped in on Sweetheart in order for them to jump in the air and used their Tang Sword and Bamboo sword to bash them over, whilst Lancer used his Naginata blades to pierce through the third one that was behind it.

Aloe and Lotus used their nunchucks to keep the Foot Bots back, whilst a new girl that no one had ever seen before, used her Kamayari spear to jab and threw plenty of Krang Bots away. Blueberry Cake used her bamboo bo-staff to make short work of a few Foot Bot 87’s. At the same time, Gloriosa Daisy and her brother Timber Spruce worked together side by side to help each other out. Gloriosa smashing a few robots with her Kuduchi Mallet, whilst Timber used his Shuang Gou swords. Mystery Mint used her Katana blades to slice a few robots whilst running, with Snips and Snails distracting a few rock monsters as it tried to chase them, with Thunder bass backing them up before they could crush them.

As they were busy, Roland saw April 87 and Irma 87 going over to the controls of the portal that Donnie and the others were trying to access. He looked back at his group.

“Venus, Obaki, Silverbolt, Invictus, Amethyst Majesty!!” shouted Roland, gaining their attention, “We need to get to those controls to back up Donnie and the others!!”

“Let’s do this!!” shouted Obaki as all of them immediately ran over.

“Sandalwood, you’re with me!!” shouted Roland, with Sandalwood agreeing and ran alongside them.

At the same time, the geniuses tried to shut down the portal.

“Any luck with the portal controls?!” said Donnie.

“I’m almost in!!” said Ben/Grey Matter.

“We got company!!” shouted Micro Chips.

They saw many of the Foot Bots were charging towards them in order for them to keep them from closing the portal.

As they were approaching, some of them were driven over by two vehicles. At the same time, the Plumbers got out of the vehicles and began to shoot in order to give them some cover.

April 87 climbed out of the vehicle and said “Are you guys, okay?!!”

“We are, now that you’re here!!” said Donnie.

“Our goose was nearly cooked before you guys got here!!” said Micro Chips

“Keep them busy for another few moments!!” Rockwell.

“April, behind you!!” shouted Donnie 87.

April 87 looked behind her and saw a few Foot Bots attacking, and before they could land a punch, April ended up blocking a Foot Bot and punched it away, jumped in the air and delivered a strong roundhouse kick at two more, then gave an uppercut at another, grabbed a bo-staff and spun it around, bashing at a few more, blocked it and smacked a few a couple of times. When she stopped, she panted and looked at the others, which surprised the geeks.

“Where the heck did you learn how to fight?!” exclaimed Donnie.

“I took some lessons.” Said April 87.

Before another Foot Bot could attack, Master Splinter 87 came along and bashed the robot away with his staff.

“Did one of those lessons also taught you on how to be aware of your surroundings?” said Master Splinter 87.

Another tried to attack, until it was shot to pieces by Invictus. “Look who’s talking!!” retorted Invictus.

“Let’s give them some cover!!” shouted Roland as they drew their weapons before all of them attacked.

Roland shot a few down using his pistols, then he placed them away and pulled out his sword and sliced a few to pieces. Obaki used his claws to back him up whilst he jumped in the air and ploughed them down. Venus used her Tessen blades to slice them and dice them, Silverbolt used his fists and wrist guns to keep them at bay, with Invictus using his sword and big pistol to blow them away whilst Amethyst Majesty used his weapon to push any attackers.

After much hacking at the portal. “Alright, we’re in!!” said Ben/Grey Matter.

“Shut it down!!” said Micro Chips when a Foot Bot attacked. Micro was suddenly saved by Sandalwood, who used his shield to block and bash it away using his Hamato shield.

“Don’t worry, I got your back!!” said Sandalwood as he fought his way through.

“Shutting the portal down…now!!!” said Donnie as he flipped the switch.

Within mere moments, the portal shut down, allowing them a huge advantage.

“Leo, we shut down the portal!!” said Donnie when he contacted his brother, “We were able to cut off their reinforcements!!”

“Roger that Donnie!!” said Leo when he heard his brother, “Everyone, push forward towards the Technodrome!!”

Everyone pushed to the Technodrome and literally fought at their doorstep, with Shredder 87 shouting “Shoot them down you fools!!”

“Show no mercy!!” shouted Krang Subprime whilst at the same time, a cannon leaded with mutagen was being prepared to fire.

“Funny,” said Roland the moment he was close enough. “I was going to do the same thing!!”

Roland attacked head on against the duo. He seemed to be having the edge fighting against them, even beaten them to both a pulp.

“How?!!” exclaimed Krang Subprime, “How are you beating us!!”

“Wouldn’t you like to know.” Said Roland as he attacked head on. Whilst Zach and Caitlyn, the moment they climbed out, saw a Mutagen cannon being prepared.

“Oh no, they’re going to shoot!!” exclaimed Caitlyn.

“I got it!!” shouted Zach as he took a blaster and took the shot.

But at the same time, Roland got bashed by Bixolio as he was flung against the same cannon, which shocked Zach and Caitlyn. Causing the moment the blast went to the glass container holding the Mutagen…

“Get out of the way!!” shouted the two siblings.

Roland responded too late as he was doused by the Mutagen.

“Roland!!” exclaimed Roland’s team, which shocked the others when they saw what happened.

But at the same time, the Young Six and the CMC regrouped with Zach and Caitlyn, whilst at the same time, pony Rarity came running and tried to hide for cover, and she whimpered a bit when her boots were getting dirty.

“For crying out loud Rarity, stop complaining!!” shouted Sandbar.

“We’re in the middle of a fight and y’all are complaining about getting dirty now!!” shouted Sweetie Belle.

“Oh, I detest violence!!” said Rarity as she whined, “And nothing you can say will ever…”

When all of a sudden, a piece of pony Rarity’s hair was shot off, causing it to land on the ground fizzled, which shocked the CMC and the Young Six. Pony Rarity was just as shocked by what she felt and witnessed.

“Mah…my hair…they shot my hair!!!” Rarity looked at them with fury in her eyes and screamed “YOU SHOT MY HAIR!!!

She looked at both Zach and Caitlyn, who were using plumber weapons to fire back, and walked over to them. Just as Zach was about to use what appeared to be a Mini-Gun…

GIVE ME THAT!!” shouted Rarity as she grabbed the mini-gun.

Within a split second, as the gun charged up, Zach and Caitlyn immediately screamed “TAKE COVER!!!

Some saw and immediately ducked whilst pony Rarity fired the mini-gun and began to blast every Foot Bot, every Krang Bot, every Krang Drone, every rock monster, every Krang Gorilla bot and ever Foot Bot 87’s before they had any chance to react. Pony Rarity kept moving it back and forth, shooting at any Krang Bot that comes in the way whilst she screamed in rage whilst she continued to shoot.

Within a minute, she had run out of ammo, and all of the Foot Bots, etc., were all destroyed. Everyone slowly lifted their heads as some stood up. Whilst slowly looking at pony Rarity with shocked looks on their faces, with pony Rarity panting and seething through her teeth as her eyes were twitching and had a rage look in her eyes. With Zach and Caitlyn slowly coming to her side and took the mini-gun away as Caitlyn attempted to calm her down.

Everyone couldn’t stop looking at her over the display of what happened.

“Uh…wow.” Said Amethyst.

“Nice shot.” Said Gallus as he couldn’t believe his teacher did that.

“Dudes,” said Mikey, “And I thought both our Fluttershy’s are scary.”

“Mikey,” said Raph, “For once, I completely agree with you.”

“Let’s get to Shredder first!!”

“Surround him!!” shouted Leo as everyone ran up and tried to stop him. Eventually they had Shredder and Krang Subprime cornered.

“Roland!!” shouted Venus as she, Obaki the Turtles, April, Casey, Mane 6, Zach and Caitlyn ran along to see if he was okay.

They saw that he was still covered in Ooze, but nothing happened.

“Oh no, I mutated Roland!!” panicked Zach when he couldn’t believe what he had just done.

Things were quiet, when all of a sudden, Roland emerged, but all normal as he spat the Mutagen out of his mouth sideways. “Nice going, doofus.” Said Roland when he looked at Zach sternly.

The group were shocked to see that Roland was normal and didn’t mutate.

“Y-you’re not mutating.” Muttered Twilight.

“How?! Huh?! What?!” bellowed Rainbow as she couldn’t believe what she was seeing.

“How?!” exclaimed Donnie.

Roland was able to shake it off, whilst Venus carefully helped him.

“Put it simply.” Said Roland as he looked at April, which gained her attention. “Your mom wasn’t the only one who got experimented on by the Krang.”

April was both taken aback and shocked at the same time, even the others.

“Garr. You blasted turtles and friends!!” shouted Shredder 87, gaining their attention, “You were supposed to be beaten!!”

“That’s where you’re wrong Shred head!!” shouted Raph.

“We’ll always kick your butt no matter what!!” shouted Raph 87.

“Plus, you’re going to pay!!” shouted Adagio.

“You turned us into toddlers!!” shouted Twilight.

“And the indecency that followed along with it!!” shouted Rarity.

“Wait,” said Shredder 87, “You lot ate the pizzas?!!”

“No thanks to a certain friend of ours.” Muttered Sour Sweet as half of them looked at Pinkie Pie, who looked down in guilt.

“The pizzas were meant to go to the blasted turtles.” Said Shredder 87 “And not some Nancy pansy sissy girly girls who are one hundred percent weak and wear clothes that make them look fat and care about animals that should be eaten that go to ridiculous parties and waste their times in high school being the ugliest broads in existence!!”

There was dead silence as the guys stared in shock by what Shredder 87 said.

“Oh boy,” said Mikey “He shouldn’t have said that.”

The girls all looked at Shredder 87 with dark looks as rage had consumed them.

“What?” said 87 Shredder.

The girls all growled and moved towards him whilst cracking and pounding their fists. Shredder saw the girls coming towards him.

“No, back, stay back, don’t make me shred you!! I will not tolerate you moving towards me!!” shouted 87 Shredder.

Pony Pinkie Pie suddenly came into view and said “You might wanna look away. This is about to get ugly.”

Pony Pinkie Pie somehow moved the camera away, whilst the boys watched. All of them could hear 87 Shredder scream for mercy as the girls were beating him to a pulp, whilst the guys winced and closed their eyes and mouth, for this was really starting to get ugly.

However…

“Subprime!!”

They saw Blade had cornered the Krang commanding officer and presented his blade against him.

“I will ensure to make you pay for what you did to me!!” said Blade.

“I don’t even know you!!” shouted Krang Subprime.

“Hey, doofus!!” shouted Roland, gaining his attention as Roland shouted “You mutated him when he was just a pony you idiot!!”

Subprime looked at him, and then recognized him.

“Oooh, so you’re subject E.” said Subprime, “The first animal we ever tested on.”

“You took everything away from me!!” shouted Blade. “But now I will make sure you suffer for what you did.”

“Oh, I don’t think so.” Said Subprime with a smirk, “And you know, I thought I recognized you. You have such a familial resemblance. You look so much like your sister.”

Blade was surprised to hear this.

“How did you…?!!”

“Oh, didn’t you know?” said Subprime, “After my brother’s failed attempt to take over your world, I decided to pop back there. And tried to find one who had the same genetic marker you did. And wouldn’t you know? We found a perfect match.”

Blade was shocked to hear this, even Tempest, with Blade shouting “What have you done with her?!!”

“Oh, I’ll do you one better.” Said Subprime, “I’ll show you.”

He pressed the button onto his wrist, revealing a large door opening, whilst everyone, even the Rainbooms after they were done beating up Shredder 87, looked at the doors opening. At first it was silence, until a loud roar was heard. Slowly emerging from the doors, was a monstrous beast that one would mistake for a troll. It roared at its new prey. But when Blade took a good look at her…

“Melody?!!”

The Equestrians and Turtles gasped, for right in front of her, was none other, than Blade’s sister, Melody. She opened her mouth and fired an energy beam onto them, forcing them to scatter away from her. As she chased them, Subprime was suddenly grabbed by Shredder’s Foot Bots, along with Bixolio, making them opened a portal and dragged them away before it closed behind them.

Melody continued to attack them as she swung her arms and stomped her feet onto the ground.

“Melody, snap out of it!!” shouted Blade before he dodged her attack.

“I can’t believe what Subprime did to her, yo!!” shouted Casey.

“Yeah, Melody was such a brave and sweet old lady, just like Granny Smith!!” said Mikey, before turning to pony Applejack, “And in case you wonder, that’s a compliment.”

“Mighty thanks.” Said pony Applejack before they dodged her attack.

Roland saw the fight going on, but he was still lacking a bit of strength. He knew they weren’t going to last long. But for the sake of everyone else, he had to try. For Blade’s sake.

He pulled out what appeared to be a large syringe of sorts, and thought of an idea. He injected the syringe and draw a bit of his blood. He walked over to April and did the same thing.

“Ow, hey!!” said April, but then saw Roland going over to the Mutagen.

He drew some of the Mutagen and ended up shaking it, causing it to change into a different color. Instead of orange, it turned into Aqua Blue, which surprised April. Roland walked over to Slash, knowing how strong her is.

“Hey big guy,” said Roland, gaining Slash’s attention. “I need you use a fastball special by tossing me to her.”

“What?!” exclaimed Slash, “Why?!”

“Just do it!!” said Roland.

Slash complied and did what he asked. He grabbed Roland and spun so fast, he threw Roland straight to the air, which surprised everyone. Roland ended up landing on Melody’s back whilst holding the Syringe. With one swift motion, he jabbed the syringe into her neck, allowing him to inject it. Melody roared at that whilst Roland jumped off and landed close to the Rainbooms.

“Uh, Rainbow?” said Roland, gaining the speedy athlete’s attention. “You mind getting a blanket from one of the trucks?”

“Why?” said Rainbow. Roland looked at her and motioned his clothing and pointed at Melody. Rainbow instantly clicked and realized what he was saying. “Oooh. Right. Gotcha.”

Rainbow instantly ran to the truck and came back with a blanket whilst giving it to Roland as he walked on over. Within mere moments, Melody turned back to normal and was on the ground, with Roland being there and covered a blanket over her. Blade instantly went over to see if she was alright.

“Melody!!” said Blade as he held onto her, “Are you hurt?”

“Ugh, Blade?” said Melody as she sat on her knees. “What happened?”

The Turtles, Mane 6, Spike, April, Casey, Karai, Shinigami and Sunset however, were shocked to see something different about her.

“Dudes, is it just me, or does she look a bit younger?” said Mikey.

“Hmm, from the looks of it, she appears to be about a year younger than Blade.” Said Donnie when he theorized this.

“I wonder…” said Roland, then he looked at Princess Twilight and said “Twilight, do you still know that transformation spell?”

“I do, why?” said Princess Twilight.

“Try to have them reveal their Equestrian forms.”

Curious, Princess Twilight did just that on the two Equestrians. When the smoke faded, Blade looked like his usual mutant self. However, to his surprise, Melody didn’t gain a body like his, however, she did show that she was a year younger than Blade. Everyone else was just as surprised by the outcome, whilst at the same time, the two of them turned back into humans, with Blade falling on his knees in guilt.

“Melody…I’m so sorry.” Said Blade as he nearly cried, “I couldn’t protect you…again.”

Melody hugged her brother whilst she was using the blanket to cover herself. “It’s alright Blade. You’re not responsible for something beyond your control. I’ll always be your sister, just like you’re still my brother.”

Blade ended up hugging her back, knowing that he didn’t mean to cause her pain.

“Okay then,” said Raph 87, “So now that we beat the bad guys…”

“Don’t forget about the part where Kraang’s ex buddy escaped.” Said Mikey 87.

“I can’t believe that Krang Subprime and Bixolio is here too.” Said Rainbow Dash.

“Yeah, didn’t the Utrom lock them up when we teamed up with the other Turtles after beating Ch’Rell?”

“We’ll need to tell Bishop about this.” Said Karai.

“And knowing them, they’re not going to be happy when they find out their prisoners had escaped.” Said Shinigami.

“So how are we going to find them?” asked Apple Bloom.

“I think they were forced to work for this Shredder guy.” Said Scootaloo.

Everyone looked at her surprised, with Sweetie Belle saying, “What makes you say that Scootaloo?”

“Well,” said Scootaloo as she thought about it and recalled of what happened, “During our fight, I saw that Kraang Subprime and Bixolio were going to run. But before I could call anyone, I saw the Foot Bots grabbing those two. They looked scared and panicked for some reason, then one of the Foot Bots opened the portal whilst they dragged him away. And from the looks of it, whoever broke them out probably forced them to work for the new Shredder.”

The Turtles, Rainbooms, Mane 6 and allies looked at one another, some with concerned faces.

“So some of our enemies were willing to work with Shredder,” said Leo.

“Whilst some of them are forced to?” said Sunset.

“This is definitely a new development.” Said Donnie.

“Kinda makes sense.” Said Mikey.

“What do you mean?” asked Raph.

“Well think about it,” said Mikey, “Most times whenever we fight bad guys, some of them willingly join because they had a grudge against us, and some who didn’t want to fight us anymore because they knew they’d be outmatched. But this Shredder on the other hand, he’s going around willingly recruiting others who have a grudge against not just us, but also our allies. I mean think about it, we fought alongside all of them all over the world and dimensions against Cobra, Rita Repulsa, the Dark Masters, Team Shine’s enemies, VILE, all of Ben 10 and the Justice League’s villains. And seeing that Shredder recruited Bradford and the others, whilst also forcing some like Stockman to work for him, who’s to say he didn’t do the same thing with all of ours and their enemies in order to fight us whilst we try to find a way to stop them by trying to find a key to Earth Prime?”

Everyone, sans Roland, Venus and Obaki, stared at Mikey in dumbfounded shock, even Ben 10, Team Shine, the Plumbers, the Crystal Gems and the 1987 individuals standing there.

“Dude.” Said Casey, “You’re scary when you think of something like that, you know that?”

“If that’s the case,” said Leo once he shook of his shock, “He might’ve forced our enemies to work for him.”

“Whilst our enemies is willingly working for him.” Said Shine Boy.

“Same goes for ours.” Said Ben.

“And what about the corrupt Gems?” said Pearl in concern.

“It’s like the Turtles said,” said Peridot when she came over, “The Kraang had mutated and terraformed this world for a thousand years. So during that time, they must’ve rounded them up and tried to find a way to use them as their foot soldiers.”

“And how many corrupt Gems did we gather?” asked Bismuth.

“An entire region’s worth.” Said Garnet. “If I remember, and I always do, there were over twenty regions all over the world to make sure that Homeworld wouldn’t take the world as their own.”

“Then we need to hurry,” said Blade once he got up with Melody. “We need to find the next key.”

“And we’re in luck.” Said Donnie 87, “The next stone happens to be somewhere in this area.”

“Then we’ll need to convince Shredder to talk to us.” Said Leo 87.

“You mean the one that’s limping away?” said Venus as she pointed at Shredder 87.

Everyone instantly turned around and saw Shredder 87, trying to slip away, which made him instantly look at the others. “Aw, crud.”

******************************************************************************************************

Soon enough, everyone was outside, interrogating Shredder 87 whilst Kraang was tied up whilst he couldn’t pilot his robot body.

“Alright then pal,” said Rainbow Dash, “You got the count of three to tell us what we need to know, or so help me you’re in for another beatdown.”

“Ha!!” said Shredder 87, “Try as you might, you will never break me!!”

“Is he serious?” muttered Casey, “The dude just got beat up by a bunch of girls, how can he still refuse to talk?”

“Well he is a cartoon character from the 80’s.” said Keno, “They’re always tough nuts to crack.”

“Then I’ll have to deliver some…” said Night Shine before he cracked his knuckles and said “Drastic measures.”

“That’s not going to work,” said Leo when he came in, “This Shredder may be a bonehead, but if he’s like our Shredder, he won’t be so cooperative in helping us out.”

“Then how do you suggest we make him talk?” asked Shine Boy.

“Oh, I have a way to make him talk.” Said Roland with a smirk, gaining everyone’s attention.

“What do you have in mind?” asked Princess Twilight.

Roland suddenly pulled out a cupcake that had a smiley face on it. Not just any cupcake, a cartoon cupcake, one that Team Shine recognized.

“Is that.” Said a surprised Gamer.

“It can’t be.” Said Shine Girl.

“Oh, sweet nibblets.” Muttered Night Shine.

“I’ve been saving it for a very, special occasion.” Said Roland.

“You want to take a lunchbreak now?!” said a disbelief, Raph.

Roland ignored him and ate the cupcake. At first it was nothing, until they saw him itching and twitching and groaning and began to feel as if he was being molded into clay, which shocked the others.

“Whoa, Roland, what’s wrong?!” exclaimed Leo.

Then suddenly, Roland was engulfed in a large puff of smoke. Everyone looked in concern, wondering what had happened to Roland. Even Krang and 87 Shredder were curious of what he did. But what emerged from the smoke, was something they did not expect.

He was turned into a pony, much to everyone’s baffled states and shock.

“Uh,” said Love Shine “Why did you turn into…”

Suddenly, Roland pulled out a stereo and pressed play, causing music to play, and shocked everyone what he had in mind.

“Tell me he’s not…,” said Raph.

Too late…

Everything around him turned into a cartoon environment and he started to do the craziest thing

(This is not the actual song or lyrics, just wanted you to hear the melody so that all of you can get the same idea)
(Roland whilst skipping on the grassy field)

If the sun was oh so shiny

And the fields were oh so green

(Roland swinging his hips with his front hooves under his chin on a bridge above a river)

If the rivers sparkled bright because it looks so clean

(Roland frolics with cute animals)

What if all the creatures, big and small

Wants to make friends with all of you?

(Hugged Bebop and sharpened Rocksteady’s horn)

What if warthogs are cuddly and the Rhino got a pedicure.

(Roland hugging a surprised Ray Fillet)

What if you could hug a sting ray (Without getting electrocuted)

(Roland jumped on the rocks that turned into jelly)

What if rocks were made bouncy (Cause they’re made of jelly)

(Roland holding a cake that looked cute)

This tasty cake had a smile (Because it tastes so sweet)

(Roland turned all of Krang’s Foot Bots to jelly beans)

What if the robots were oh so sweet (Cause they’re made of jelly beans)

(Roland happily skipping)

The magic, of friend, friendship

The true magic of friendship

(Roland bouncing on his flank)

The magic, of friend, friendship

It will set you free

(Roland shaking his tushy before looking at them and winking)

The magic, of friend, friendship

The true magic of friendship

Everyone stared at him shocked and dumbfounded as they couldn’t believe what he was doing.

(Roland jumping towards them)

And we all will have our chance to shine!!

(Dancing around a surprised Applejacks)

What if honesty’s sweet, like apples?

(Dancing around glee smiling Pinkie Pies)

And have some laughter to brighten your day?

(Standing both Rainbow Dashes’ shoulders)

What if Loyalty’s like a Rainbow?

That shines so bright in the sky!!

(Stood near both Rarities)

Generosity shines like diamonds

(Stood near both Fluttershies)

And Kindness is gentle like butterflies

(Lied down on both Twilights)

We embrace the Magic of Friendship

(Hugged both Starlight and Sunset)

And the courage to forgive

(Stood near the greatly surprised Team Shine)

We’ll go spread some love to those who don’t have none to give in turn

(Stood near Crystal Gems)

Whilst the sun and moon, that shine so bright, will light up in the sky

(Dancing around with many copies of himself, but the guys couldn’t take the cuteness, and the girls (even the tough ones) were slowly smiling with widened glees)

The magic, of friend, friendship

The true magic of friendship

The magic, of friend, friendship

It will set you free

The magic, of friend, friendship

The true magic of friendship

And we all will have our chance to shine!!

Roland, in his cuddly form, skipped over to Shredder 87 and sat on his lap, startling the ninja villain.

“So could you please tell us what we need to know, Mr. Shredder?” asked Roland in a cute tone, “Cause if you don’t…”

Roland danced all around Shredder and sang.

I’ll sing to you non-stop and you’ll slowly go insane!!

Your brain will turn to rainbow wrapped in gumdrops.

Could you please tell us, or you’ll have sugar in your eyes.

Oh please, oh please Shredder, please tell us now, or I’ll sing again.

(Roland bounced on his tushy all around whilst being cute and the girls couldn’t stop fawning over him, whilst the guys felt like they were going insane)

The magic, of friend, friendship

The true magic of friendship

The magic, of friend, friendship

It will set you free

The magic, of friend, friendship

The true magic of friendship

And we all will have our chance to shine!!

Donnie began to scream and shouted “I can’t take it anymore!!”

“It’s like they’re inside my head!!” shouted Raph as he kept seeing mini Roland ponies and tried to smack it away at the same time as if they are in his head.

Suddenly, a loud scream was heard, and it was none other than Shredder 87, as he had finally lost it.

“Okay, okay, I’ll tell you!!” shouted Shredder 87 “The stone is on top of that rock spire next to the Technodrome!! You can’t miss it!! Now please stop with the singing!! I can’t take it anymore!!!”

“Thank you.” Said Roland in a cute tone, causing him to skip over to the spire in a cute manner.

Within mere moments, he was back whilst he skipped and brought the stone to them. He held the stone on top of his head.

“Ladies want the stone?” said Roland with a glee of a smile.

“Aaaaaawwwwwwwww.” Cooed the girls as they saw the cuteness from Roland whilst Sunset accepted the stone.

“Ugh,” groaned Raph, “When is this going to wear off?”

However, no one paid attention as the girls took their pictures with Roland in his pony form.

“So… are we going to have to live with this?” Asked a disturbed Raph.

“Congratulations. You volunteered to let it sleep in your room.” Night Shine smirked.

“What? Why you-?”

“Ahahah! No fighting!” scolded Venus as she stood between the two.

“I know how to change him back.” Said a reluctant Shine Boy as everyone, even the girls (now that they were done with the pictures), looked at him. “The only thing that can break him out of this is if he does something gross.”

“Something gross?” said Applejack in disbelief.

“Are y’all serious?” said pony Applejack.

“Trust me, he is.” Said Gamer.

Obaki suddenly realized something and looked at Mikey. “Hey Mikey, you still got that disgusting pizza you made?”

“What pizza?” asked a confused Mikey.

“The one you tried to make for your brothers.”

“Oh yeah.” Said Mikey as he pulled the most disgusting pizza out, (cue BO foghorn noise).

“Ewe!!” exclaimed everyone, minus Obaki and Venus.

“Why would you have that repulsive thing with you?!!” exclaimed Rarity.

“Duh, in case of an emergency!!” said Mikey.

“When did y’all make that?!” exclaimed Apple Bloom.

“I tried to make it since before the Pizza Face incident.” Said Mikey.

Suddenly, it dawned to Donnie as he widened his eyes in shock.

“Wait,” said Donnie as he felt like he was going to puke. “You mean…to tell me…you had that thing with you…for more than a…!!!”

“Yeah, why?” said Mikey with a flexed eyebrow as he knew what they were going to ask.

Everyone also caught on as they stared in disbelief, causing many to feel like they were going to puke and felt like they were going to lose their lunch.

“That…is…DISGUSTING!!!” exclaimed both Rainbow Dash and her counterpart.

“Out of all the grossest things you’ve ever did Mikey, this is by far the most disgusting thing you ever did!!” said Raph, “And that’s coming from us from living in the sewers!!!”

“Okay, enough talk.” Said Obaki as he grabbed the disgusting pizza and walked away.

At the same time, he suddenly he went over to pony Pinkie Pie, causing him to instantly put his hand in her hair, and pulled out a cupcake, which shocked the party pony turned human as he walked away.

“How did you know that?!!” exclaimed pony Pinkie Pie.

“Hey, Roland.” Said Obaki playfully, gaining the friend turned pony’s attention. Obaki bent over and presented a cupcake whilst saying “Would you like a cupcake?”

“Yummy!!” exclaimed Roland as he instantly darted over.

He closed his eyes and leaned forward whilst showing out his tongue. But before he could reach the cupcake, Obaki instantly swapped it for the pizza, causing Roland to lick it, which made everyone cringe and were disgusted by what happened.

Roland backed away and smacked his lips a couple of times with his eyes closed. When suddenly, his eyes bulged, his mouth bulged whilst holding his hooves over his mouth. Within a split second, he darted over to a nearby rock and threw up hard. Really hard, as if an ocean of barf was coming out of his mouth, with everyone cringing in disgust, causing them to quickly go over and throw up too.

After they were done, everyone regrouped, and so did Roland, who was now turned back to normal.

“Well, that went well.” Said Roland as he tried to wipe his mouth.

“About time.” Said Raph 87, “I don’t think I could stomach the cuteness any further.”

“I think we all lost our lunch the moment we saw what Obaki made him do.” Said Scootaloo, causing everyone to voice in agreement.

“You know,” said Mikey as he thought out loud, “That was actually a lot of fun.”

“Yeah, maybe we can have that same cupcake and have fun too” said Pinkie, with her counterpart nodding in agreement.

“NO!!” shouted everyone in the room.

Night Shine stood by her munching on popcorn. “More for me I guess.”

Venus looked at him and said “Where did you even get that?”, which he only shrugged and continued to eat his popcorn.

Roland however, looked at Shredder 87. Realizing that he still needed to be taught a lesson, suddenly took out a piece of pizza and walked over to him.

“You know,” said Roland, “We never did thank you for the free pizza. Here’s our appreciation.”

Roland stuffed the pizza in Shredder 87’s mouth, causing the said villain to swallow it, surprising everyone of what he just did. Shredder tasted it afterwards.

“You know. It’s not that bad.” Said Shredder. Suddenly, he began to glow, making him grunt and said “Wait, what’s happening?”

Shredder shrunk down in front of them until he was a toddler. Then he began to cry, but not as a baby, but with his full voice. Roland then suddenly snickered and began to laugh.

“Roland!!” said Venus.

“That was so mean!!” said Fluttershy.

“Oh please,” said Rainbow whilst she crossed her arms, “After what he did to us, I’m not complaining.”

“But, why are you laughing?” asked a confused Spike.

“I know he’s a baby and all,” said Roland between laughter, “But I can’t take him seriously with that voice.”

Everyone heard the sound of his voice as he continued to cry, which caused everyone to snicker and laugh the same way.

“Okay, now that’s funny!!” said Casey.

“On that we can agree.” Said Caitlyn.

“So, Kraang.” Said Zack as everyone stared at the Krang piloting his robot body, “What are we going to do with you?”

“Oh, don’t worry.” Said Roland as he suddenly took out a guitar, which surprised everyone. “I got something special for him.”

He then began to play a tune on the guitar, which sounded familiar to some.

“Huh,” said Carter, “I didn’t know he could play the blues.”

Roland then began to sing.

There was a dude

Named Kraang

Ugly looking dude

And wore no pants (Everyone couldn’t help but snicker at that)

Then came a gator

From outta nowhere

And bit, old Kraang head, in da butt with a chomp!!

Krang suddenly felt something had bitten him. When he looked behind, to his shock, it was a giant alligator, which surprised everyone around him. He ended up running away with the giant gator chasing him, with everyone watching

So off he ran like a frightened hairless bunny

With a gator on his tail about to eat the Kraang man

The gator then ended up jumping up and grabbed the krang with his mouth, shocking everyone.

Then he chewed him up

With a jaw so big

Got chewed up really good (Gator began to chew up Krang)

Then he spat him back out

Right into the air (The gator spat him out, causing Krang to fly in the air)

Everyone looked at Roland shocked.

So I tell you now!!

And it ain’t no dirty lie!!

That was the end!!

I say that was the end!!

Of the stupidest, dimmest, worthless, failure, and surprisingly a good baker!!

Kray-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-hang!!!

Roland hummed a bit with his tune, and then smirked. Everyone stared at him in both dumbfound and shock.

“What. Was. That?” said Raph, clearly both shocked and surprised at the same time.

“That my friend, was the power of the blues.” Said Roland. “Never, underestimate the power of the blues.”

“Uh…duly noted.” Said a surprised Princess Twilight.

Mikey on the other hand, went over to Kraang and said “Yeah, in your face boy!!”

Kraang suddenly grabbed him and pulled him close.

“You have to listen…we’re all in danger.” Muttered Kraang, which confused Mikey. “He’s just as dangerous as ever!! He’ll stop at nothing to destroy us all. Just like he did to us when we were in the Turtle Prime world.”

As Kraang passed out from the pain, Mikey was a little surprised by that and looked at him with a flexed eyebrow. What did he mean by that? A mystery for another time.

**********************************************************************************************

At the same time, everyone was standing on the roof, bidding farewell to the Turtles of the Turtle Power world.

“Thanks again for your help.” Said Leo.

“No problem.” said Donnie 87.

“Yeah, bros.” said Mikey 87, “We had an awesome time with ya.”

“Despite the ladies’ uh…unfortunate situation.” Said Raph 87, which caused the latter to blush over the embarrassing ordeal.

“And it was really nice to meet all of you.” Said April 87, “I have to admit, you guys are pretty fun to hang out with.”

“You got that right, sister.” Said Pinkie Pie as she hugged her, with her counterpart doing the same.

“You’re also really fun and oh so super nice.” Said Pony Pinkie Pie.

“And it was really nice to meet you, Irma.” Said Casey. “Despite uh…”

“You guys were freaked out because my counterpart turned out to be an alien in disguise.” Said Irma 87, with the others being surprised about it. “Roland told me, so I can understand why you lot were hesitant at first.”

“Still,” said April, then smiled and said “And if you want, and whenever we have time to visit, I’d like to know the real you. It would be fun having to hang out with you. Even this world’s April.”

“I’d like that very much.” Said Irma 87.

“We all do.” Said April 87 as she and Irma 87 were hugging April.

Venus gave them a small device and said “And if we need any more help, we’ll be sure to give you guys a call.”

“Thanks,” said Leo 87 as he accepted the device, “And we promise to take things a little bit more seriously. I mean we’d be in a different dimension and we’d have to play by their rules, right?”

“Now you’re catching on.” Said Leo before the two turtles fist bumped.

“Alright then guys, it’s time to get going.” Said Gwen.

“Safe travels everyone,” said Splinter 87, “May the winds of fate continue to blow in your favor.”

Ben contacted his grandfather and said “Grandpa Max, you can go ahead and beam us up, we’re ready.”

Within a split second, everyone was teleported to the ship.

“I really like those guys.” Said Irma 87, “Despite them being serious, they can be a fun bunch.”

“Especially Pinkie Pie,” said Mikey 87.

“Come on guys,” said Leo 87, “If what they said is true, then we’ll need to get ready.”

“Right.” Said everyone before they left the roof and headed back down.

***************************************************************************************

Roland was now getting his stuff ready, with the ones who got turned into toddlers walking in.

“We’re here!!” said Pinkie Pie.

“Good, now get in there so we can get started.” Said Roland.

“Are you sure that’s…?” said Sunset before she and her friends suddenly trembled and shivered and were shrunk down, turning into toddlers again.

“Oh, right, I forgot.” Said Roland as he slapped his forehead. “The after effects.”

Then they got turned back to normal again, thankfully clothed. They suddenly glared as he said “Well I did tell you to come to the infirmary just in case.”

*****************************************************************************************

An hour later, after Twilight was finished, everyone gathered and rubbed their arms a bit.

“Okay, according to the machines, and a little bit of tough love science,” said Roland, “I can guarantee that all of you are chemical free.”

“Thank goodness.” Said Sour Sweet as she and the others were relieved, “I don’t want to go through another embarrassing ordeal.”

“Although,” said Rarity as she pointed at him, “Why didn’t you close your eyes when we were exposed?”

“Please,” said Roland whilst he rolled his eyes, “I’m also a trained doctor and surgeon, I’ve seen bodies before.”

“You’re a trained doctor and surgeon?” asked Karai as she and the others were surprised.

“I got taught by the best doctors in the world, including a certain one from the GI Joes.”

“Wait, you mean Lifeline?” asked a surprised Sunset.

“Yeah, the guy really knows his stuff.” Said Roland. “He was going to be one of the best doctors in the country. He even wanted to be part of the DWB, Doctors Without Borders. But before he could, that’s when the Joes recruited him. One minute he was studying Gross Anatomy. Next thing he knew, he’s busy sewing up roughriders between Iraq and Afghanistan.”

“Oh my,” said Fluttershy surprised, “He had such a good future.”

“Meh, we can’t always get what we want.” Said Roland. “He also told me that no matter what a body looks. Young or old, small or big, gross or dismembered, we can’t falter when helping someone. For it we tend to hesitate without thinking, you’ll end up being consumed with pressure, anxiety and fear, and in the end one mistake, would determine their fate.”

They were surprised by the lesson Lifeline gave him. He looked at them and said “Trust me, when it comes to medicine or patching someone up, Lifeline takes that job very seriously. Same with me. Which is why I volunteered to be everyone’s medical officer. When it comes to everyone’s health, I outrank everyone.”

The girls were surprised by this, and found it admirable that he cared about everyone’s health and safety.

“Speaking of which,” said Roland as he pointed at Rarity, “You might want to stop with your ice cream binging and switch to a healthier comfort food. Cause uh, I don’t want you to stress any further.”

He looked around and whispered to her, “But all that ice cream is going straight to your posterior.”

Rarity gasped at that and quickly looked at the mirror and noticed her glutes. She yelped and covered her backside with her hands whilst she felt extremely embarrassed about it.

“You could let Rainbow train you, seeing as she’s fit.” Said Roland, then he playfully rolled his eyes and said “Of course, then yours will be as flat as hers.”

“What?!” said Rainbow as she was literally in his face. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Well there’s nothing wrong with it.” Said Roland whilst he smirked, then he said something that caught her off guard and looked at her slyly. “In fact, I think it’s a cute one.”

“Y-you idiot!! Why did you think that made me feel better!!!” shouted Rainbow as her face was red in complete embarrassment, causing Roland to laugh out loud as she hit both her fists on his back whilst the rest of the girls couldn’t help but laugh at her reaction.

“Alright then, embarrassing someone aside,” said Roland after they were done laughing, “Let’s all head to the lab, Azmuth says he wants to see you.”

Everyone soon left the med lab whilst Rainbow pouted and still blushed from the embarrassment.

However, from around the corner, Night Shine was keeping an eye on Roland. He looked at his phone and saw the video of him yelling at the Mane 6 and the Rock N Beats. However, when he faced them, he then noticed something off. He zoomed in the picture to take a closer look.

And there it was…Roland’s eyes were for a split second red, instead of brown like his mother’s. Something was definitely up with him, and from one way or another, he’s going to find out. So he walked away, leaving to figure that mystery out for another day.

*************************************************************************************************

After they were done, they went to the lab where Azmuth is. When they looked for him, they saw the Galvin hard at work with his device.

“We’re here Azmuth, like y’all asked.” Said Applejack.

“What are you up to?” asked Ben.

“Answer me this,” said Azmuth as he was looking through the device, then looked at them, saying “Rainbooms. Your source of power comes from your Geodes, correct?”

“That’s right.” Said Sunset, unsure of where he was going with this.

Suddenly, Azmuth flipped the switch and said “Hold still.”

Within a split second, before anyone else could react, the device shot it’s ray at the Rainbooms, making them yelp in shock as it struck them. They glowed for a few moments, but when the glow died down, and so too did the machine, the Rainbooms noticed nothing has happened to them.

“What in tarnation did y’all do?!” exclaimed Applejack.

“Twilight,” said Azmuth, ignoring the farmgirl, “Could you please be so kind enough to place your geode on the table?”

Twilight was confused by this, but complied as she did so.

“Now, lift that object up please.”

Twilight was confused, thinking that it wouldn’t work without her geode. But nonetheless, she gave it a try. She raised her right hand and pointed it at the large crate. When she concentrated, her hand began to glow, and so too did the object. To hers and the others’ shock, she was able to lift it without her pendant.

“What the shell?” said Donnie.

“Azmuth, what did you do?” asked Leo after Twilight placed the object down.

“Simple really Leonardo.” Said Azmuth whilst their attention was diverted to him. “Whenever all of you use your powers, it comes straight from your geode, especially limited, correct?”

“That’s right.” Said Princess Twilight, “But where are you going with this?”

“From what Roland and most of you told me and from what I’ve witnessed whenever you fight your enemies, they tend to overpower you and were able to take away your source of power that leaves you powerless,” said Azmuth “Like that time with your encounter with Khan and Fishface, if I’m not mistaken?”

“Ugh, don’t remind me.” Said Rainbow whilst crossing her arms “It was really embarrassing.”

“So, after thinking about it, I’ve been working on a solution.” Said Azmuth “Thanks to Princess Twilight’s knowledge of Equestrian Magic and my device, I was able to devise a way to take the power of your geodes and transfer them to all of you. And once it does, I’ve also ensured that no matter how many times you use your powers, it will not be drained so easily.”

The girls perked up and were surprised by this, with Rainbow saying in excitement “You mean to tell me that we don’t have to worry about losing our geodes when we’re in the middle of a fight anymore?!”

“This is only temporary until the Shredder is beaten.” Said Azmuth “We don’t want any of you to be too overpowered and irresponsible, unlike a certain Omnitrix wielder.”

“Oh come on!!” exclaimed Ben “I said I was sorry!!”

The girls got excited and took off their geodes, whilst at the same time, could use their powers without worrying about a limiter on them.

“This is amazing!!” said Rainbow Dash, “Now we don’t have to worry about losing our geodes whilst we’re in the middle of a fight!!”

“But you’ll still have to wear them.” Said Roland, which confused Rainbow, “Remember, we don’t want them to know that we changed the game plan. So best let them think you still get your powers from your geodes before they catch wind of this.”

“So in other words like wolves in sheep’s clothing.” Said Applejack as she took her geode and placed it around her neck, “That does sound like a good idea.”

“Alright then,” said Donnie as he came back, “We were able to store the next stone, so it should be safe.”

“That’s good.” Said Grandpa Max. He looked at Azmuth and said “I assume you were able to come in contact with Homeworld?”

“Indeed,” said Azmuth, “They were very helpful in what we needed for our fight ahead, so we were able to get what we came for.”

“Alright then,” said Grandpa Max before he contacted the bridge and said “Bridge, time to get us out of this dimension.”

Their ship turned to another direction and within a split second, jumped via dimensional gate.

***************************************************************************************************

Later that day, the Mane 6, Spike and the Rock N Beats, minus Ace and Lancer, walked down the hall to meet up with Roland.

“I can understand that Roland called them because your friends also want to be Ninjas Princess Twilight,” said Sweetheart, “But why did he call us too?”

“Who knows,” said Patch, “Maybe we could do some extra training too. I’ve been wanting to try some new combat moves lately.”

“You’ll get your chance.”

They looked and saw Roland waiting for them.

“So what lessons are we going to take!! I can’t wait to get started.” Said pony Rainbow Dash in excitement.

“We’ll get to that. But for now.” Said Roland as he typed on the console.

When they looked into the simulation room, they saw that it had been turned into a bowling alley and an arcade, which surprised them. They looked at him whilst he had a remorseful look on his face.

“It’s…my way of apologizing the way I acted.” Said Roland, “Plus I figured…we could bond a little whilst we play and strategize. That is…if you want to.”

They looked at one another and thought about it. They ended up having some smiles of their own and looked at him.

“Well, we could use a break.” Said pony Applejack.

“Then let’s do it.” Said Roland.

Soon they walked in with Roland watching. He had a sad look once more and took out a picture of him when he was a young boy and a little girl next to him. He then remembered something.

Could you promise me to be more human. If not for your sake, then for others too. Maybe then…you wouldn’t feel so lonely anymore.

He swallowed a bit, as if he wanted to cry. He placed the photo away and regained his composure. For today, they take a break. But tomorrow, the real work would soon begin.

****************************************************************************************************

At the same time, both Bixolio and Subprime, no longer in their suits, were tossed onto the ground whilst they looked at the Shredder.

“Please…” said Subprime, “Have mercy.”

“Oh do no worry, I will be merciful for only today.” Said Shredder, “But tomorrow, the both of you will serve me. For make no mistake, if you do.”

He grabbed the both of them and held them close to his face and said “I will ensure that both of you will end in a painful death.”

As they quaked in terror, the screen froze, showing that they were still afraid, and Shredder kept his stare at them.

Author's Note:

Author’s note

So Roland finally made peace with the Mane 6 and Rock N Beats. But what reason did he distrust them? And what did Night Shine spot when he looked at the image of Roland scolding the Mane 6 and the Rock N Beats. Only time will tell.

Author’s note 2

· Roland mentioning a few things that happened to be Easter Eggs:
a) Robot and bald nose haired scientist: Doctor Eggman from Sonic the Hedgehog
b) The Bucktoothed kid and fairies: Timmy Turner from Fairly Odd Parents
c) Turning into a gorilla with Fun Time Rush: A Big Time Rush episode where they were cartoon characters
d) Him turning into a shark by a piranha like scientist: Reference from the series Street Sharks
e) Him turning into a frog: the 2009 Disney Movie, “The Princess and the Frog”
f) And the Haggis, hero and scientist: Reference from the series Earthworm Jim.
· Him singing all cute was a parody from a song “What if the world was cuter”, from the series Animaniacs.
· Him singing the blues was a reference from the series Cow and Chicken.