• Published 14th Apr 2022
  • 543 Views, 3 Comments

Flurry Heart Growing Up - FlurryHeart12354



Flurry is still a filly and gets called by the map andends up wanting to explore more.

  • ...
3
 3
 543

Flurry Leaves The Empire

Flurr's POV]/b]

It was a few weeks after me and Dash solved me and my mom's problem, I wanted to go somewhere today, to where? I have no idea yet.
"Mom, can I go explore somewhere today?" I asked.

"To where Flurry?" She asked.

"I don't know yet, maybe to The Everfree forest, I've heard stories of that place and of Zecora." I said.

"Hmm, just stay safe, ok Flurry?" She said.

"Yes mom, I will." I said.
I walked out the door and flew over to the Everfree forest.

"Hmm, Why is it so dark here?" I said out loud.
I kept walking through the forest then seen a house of some sorts and walked to it and knocked.

"Who is this knocking on my door? Why it's little Flurry Heart of the Crystal Empire." She said.

"Um hi, you know my name?" I asked.

"Everypony knows your name." She said.

"Oh, I've never left the Crystal Empire so I wouldn't know." I said.

"Flurry Heart my have you grown." She said.

"Yea." I said confused.

"I am Zecora the Zebra, and this is my hut in the Everfree Forest." She said.

I wondered why she talked weirdly.

"What brings Flurry Heart to my hut?" She asked.

"Well, my mom wouldn't let me leave and kinda caused a whole friendship problem, and Dashie helped me with solve it a while back, it was about me feeling trapped and then I told her my feelings, and she said it'll hurt her but I can go because it's part of growing up." I said.

"And growing up you shall do, Rainbow Dash used to visit allot, you can ask her to come visit sometime? Won't you?" She asked.

"Of course!" I said.

"You're exploring in the Everfree Forest I see, be careful of the danger that lurks." She said.

"I will, thanks Zecora."

She handed me a potion of sorts.
"You will need this if you wish to be extra careful." She said.

"Oh? Well thank you- I guess." I said.

"Bye Flurry Heart, visit again sometime." She said.

"Bye Zecora!" I said.

I left her hut and started down a path towards unknown lands that I have not seen.

END OF CHAPTER

Author's Note:

This Chapter is the First chapter of the "One chapter a day" to go up, I hope you guys will enjoy it as much as I did writing it.

LOL=Lots Of Love.

-FlurryHeart12354