• Published 14th Apr 2022
  • 543 Views, 3 Comments

Flurry Heart Growing Up - FlurryHeart12354



Flurry is still a filly and gets called by the map andends up wanting to explore more.

  • ...
3
 3
 543

She's Back?

Flurry's POV

"Of course, now for two, the map is calling us to the Changeling Kingdom." Twilight said.

"Sweet!" I said.

"Wonder who is having a friendship problem there." Pinkie said.

"I don't know, but we will figure it out and solve it." Apple Jack said.

"That's the spirit!" Rainbow Dash said.

We all grabbed our bags and left for the train and waited till it got there.

"So, Flurry? How have things been at the Empire?" Twilight asked.

"Things have been good actually, I evn did my mane even though I was planning to stay in for today." I said.

"Wow, so unlike you." She said.

"That's what mom said too." I said laughing.

The train arrives and we get onto it and then we all talk and tell stories.

"So, there I was, in the Everfree forest, about to face an angry manticore, he lifted his paw up about to slash and then all of a sudden, WHAMMM I smacked him and he ran away." Rainbow Dash said smiling.

"That simply is not true Rainbow." Rarity said.

"Pfft, how would you know?" Rainbow asked.

"We've faced a manticore before, he was friendly after Fluttershy took out a thorn that was in it's paw." Rarity said.

"Oh, yeah, I uh - forgot about that." Rainbow said.

"Haha, Rainbow's getting exposed." I said.

"Shhhh, don't tell anypony." She said.

We all laughed as we were arriving at the Changeling Kingdom.

"Welcome Pony Friends!" Thorax said flying in.

"Hey Thorax!" Twilight said.

"So, you know that map we've told you about?" Twilight asked.

"Yes, of course I remember. He said.

"Well, it has called us to here for a friendship problem that has occurred." Twilight exclaimed.

"Oh? Well good luck finding it, I have not seen any." Thorax said as he flew away.

"Ok so, we will all check the outskirts of the changeling forest then look on the insides and if I find it, I will teleport you girls to me." I said smiling.

"Alright Flurry, but you should have a partner, Fluttershy, go with her if you will."

"Oh, alright." She said shyly as she flew over to me, and we started walking to the outskirts.

END OF CHAPTER

Author's Note:

Ooh, I wonder what's next, who has the friendship problem? What will happen next? Read more to find out.

LOL=Lots Of Love.

-FlurryHeart12354