• Published 14th Apr 2022
  • 543 Views, 3 Comments

Flurry Heart Growing Up - FlurryHeart12354



Flurry is still a filly and gets called by the map andends up wanting to explore more.

  • ...
3
 3
 543

Grand Galloping Gala

Flurry's POV

It was that time of year, where Celestia holds the Grand Galloping Gala a annual royal ball held to celebrate the competition of Canterlot after Equestria was founded.

"Flurry?" Mom said trying to wake me up.

"Huh?" i wondered.

"Time to wake up, Celestia wants to speak with you sweetie." Mom said.

"Ok mom I'll be out in a minute." I said.

Mom then left the room and I brushed my mane and then made it look nice then went out to where Celestia was waiting.

"Hi Celestia." I said.

"Hello Flurry." She said.

"You wanted to speak with me?" I asked.

"Yes, I was wondering if you would like to come to Canterlot for the Grand Galloping Gala, it would mean allot to me if you and your parents were there." Celestia said.

"Sure, I'll come but I don't know if my parents can make it, they have duties here they'd need to finish, they are busy." I said.

"Oh, I see, that's fine." She said.

Celestia sounded sad and then she left to get the ball ready, I then went to find my mom, and found her in the kitchen.

"Mom?" I asked.

"Yes Flurry?" She wondered.

"Are you sure you can't come to the gala?" I asked.

"I'm sure, I'm busy taking care of an empire." She said.

"But mom, I think it hurt Celestia's feelings when I said that you wouldn't make it, she sounded sad." I said.

"Oh? I guess I can try to make it, after all she has helped me allot in the past, I would have gone nowhere without her." She said.

"Well, I am going to Canterlot, I hope you and dad can both make it." I said.

I took off and flew to Canterlot.

"Hey Flurry!" Twilight said as I flew in.

"Hey Auntie Twilly." I said.

"How's my favorite niece doing?" She asked.

"I'm great, just I don't have a good enough dress for this." I laughed nervously.

"Oh darling, of course you didn't have to ask, I came prepared for this exact situation, here's a dress for you." Rarity said as she put a gorgeous dress on me.

"Wow, how are you always prepared like this?" I wondered.

"Well, it's a designer's secret." She laughed.

"That's just Rarity being Rarity." Rainbow Dash said.

We all laughed and talked till the party starts.

"Mares and Gentle colts I welcome you all to The Grand Galloping Gala." Celestia said.

We all partied and had snacks and allot of fun and danced, my mom and dad came and made Celestia very happy.

END OF CHAPTER

Author's Note:

"Hope you guys enjoy, I did this chapter when I was extremely tired, so if there are typos know I will go through and correct them, thanks for bearing with me.

And As Always, Stay Safe, Stay Flurry

-FlurryHeart12354