• Published 14th Apr 2022
  • 543 Views, 3 Comments

Flurry Heart Growing Up - FlurryHeart12354



Flurry is still a filly and gets called by the map andends up wanting to explore more.

  • ...
3
 3
 543

The Dance

Flurry's POV

Previously on "Flurry Heart Growing Up"

"Do you have anypony to dance with?" She asked.

"But I'm too shy and afraid he'll say no." I said.

I walked up to the pony I want to dance with and he was talking to his friends, I knew the pony, his name is...

Chocolate-Chip Mint, his nick name is Minty. He is a green stallion with brown hair.

"Um, H-hey Minty" I said shyly.

"Oh hey Flurry! This is my first time being at the Gala." He said.

"Really? I've been here a few times." I said.

"Mhm." He said smiling.

"So, um, do you maybe- want to dance.. with me?" I asked nervously.

"Are you kidding? Of course I will." He said laughing as he knew I was nervous.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes Flurry, I will dance with you, just one thing." He said.

"What's that?" I wondered what he was about to say.

"I don't really know how to dance, I mostly came for food, but I didn't know you'd be here too, and you asked to dance, and Flurry?" He asked.

"Hmm?" I said.

"I kind of like you, as in like like." He said blushing.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, I would never lie to you Flurry."

"Well I like like you too." I said

We then started dancing- horribly but yet still dancing, I may have fell a few times and we may have crashed into each other once or twice but we had fun still and laughed.

"Looks like you two are having fun." Mom said walking over to us.

"We are!" Minty said smiling happily.

"See Flurry, I told you there was nothing to worry about." Mom said laughing.

"Oh? What was she worried about?" Minty asked.

"Well, she was afraid you would say no to dance with her, I had to boost her confidence." She laughed again.

"Mhm, I was nervous and shy that you'd say no." I said.

"Flurry, I am your best friend I would do anything for you!" He said hugging me.

"Aww!" Mom said.

A few hours later me and my mom and dad all went back to The Crystal Empire and I went to my room and layed down till I eventually fell asleep.

END OF CHAPTER

Author's Note:

So, it took me a little while to come up with Chocolate-chip Minty, funny story, I was getting myself Ice Cream and I mixed Chocolate-chip with Mint ice cream and then was like Oh that's a pretty good name But anyways, we will see him more often in other chapters in the future, Hope y'all enjoyed.

And As Always, Stay Safe, Stay Flurry

-FlurryHeart12354