• Published 14th Apr 2022
  • 543 Views, 3 Comments

Flurry Heart Growing Up - FlurryHeart12354



Flurry is still a filly and gets called by the map andends up wanting to explore more.

  • ...
3
 3
 543

Empress Flurry Heart.

Flurry's POV

"What is it dad?" I asked.

"Well, Celestia was supposed to tell you this, but she had forgotten to tell you." Dad said.

"Tell me what?" I asked.

"Well, that crown, it holds allot of power, with power comes responsibility, and control, you will need to see Celestia so she can teach you to control it." He said.

"Oh, that's why I felt more powerful when she put it on my head?" I asked.

"Exactly why." He said.

"Oh, but why did I get this crown?" I asked.

"I don't know you'll have to ask Celestia." He said.

"Oh, fine, I'll ask her later." I said.

Later I flew over to Canterlot to meet with Celestia.

"So, why do I have this crown? These powers? Why me?" I asked.

"Well, this crown is no ordinary crown, it was a crown that was passed down from generation to generation, it belonged to an Empress long ago who ruled over the Empire." She explained.

"Oh, but why was it given to me?" I asked again.

"It was given to you because you are powerful and I see you doing much good with the power that comes with it." She said.

"What power?" I asked.

"It gives power to mess with anypony's mind, to be able to make anypony tell the truth, and to make your magic you already have 10 times more powerful, I have my full trust in you Flurry." She said bowing.

"You're putting all your trust into me? With this much power? I asked."

"Yes, I trust you only will use it for good, not evil." She said.

"I promise, I will never use it for evil."

"Good! You may leave, tell your parents if you wish." She said."

"Thanks Celestia!" I said.

"Of course, I will train you in the magic another day." She said.

"Alright." I said.

I left Canterlot and went to The Crystal Empire and told my parents the stuff Celestia said.

"So, you're basically an Empress now?" Mom said.

"Well, yeah kind of, but I promised I'm only using my powers for good." I said.

Out of no where I got taller and more mature.

"Um, why does the ground look further away?" I asked confused.

"Uh, you kind of grew Flurry."

"Oh? Is that good?" I asked.

"Yes Flurry! It means that you are growing up."

END OF CHAPTER

Author's Note:

I am changing the name of this story mostly because it doesn't suit it enough.

LOL=Lots Of Love.

-FlurryHeart12354