• Published 3rd Jul 2022
  • 4,280 Views, 201 Comments

Sonic The Hedgehog & My Little Pony The Movie - Idiotboy24

  • ...
7
 201
 4,280

Reunion & Friendship Festival Continues

Canterlot Castle: Throne Room

They all managed to arrive at the Castle within a few minutes and made it to the Throne room, Tempest and Twilight walked to the centre which had the flower on the floor.

Tempest looked at the Lavander Alicorn who nodded, Tempest then flipped the staff and placed the crystal into the floor, this caused the colour of rainbows to spread across the floor and towards the Princesses.

They began to become free from being imprisoned starting with Cadence, then Luna and finally Celestia. They were dazed from being freed but regain composure, Celestia saw her student.

“Twilight!” She exclaimed happy, Twilight smiled back. “Princesses!” She hugged all three of them happy to see them back to normal.

The Throne room was repaired as the debris put itself back in the roof, after a few more seconds they broke from the hug and smiled at each other, Celestia then saw Tempest who looked away.

“Tempest look at me.” The unicorn did as she was told and faced the Solar Princess, she was in further shock as Celestia smiled at her.

“I see you have changed for the better, and I’m glad you saw right.” Tempest processed this, she was already forgiven by the Princesses. “But I trapped you, and caused trouble for Twilight and her friends. Why would you forgive me.”

Celestia came down to eye level. “Because we saw something inside of you that needed to be opened up, and you managed to do it.”

Tempest after a few more seconds smiled. “Thank you.” Celestia nodded, she then looked over to the direction of her throne and saw another figure looking at her.

It was a Blue Hedgehog, one that was familiar. ‘Is… is that.’ She couldn’t process the thought as he spoke. “Mom?” Everyone else heard it and looked at both the Hedgehog and Alicorn who looked at each other.

Celestia could only say one thing. “Sonic?” The Hedgehog gasped and smiled happily. “Mom!” He ran over to her at normal pace, Celestia also ran forward.

Sonic ran in and embraced her, he was finally home. “Mom.” He sobbed into her fur, Celestia hugged her son back. “Sonic.” She replied tears streaming down her face.

Luna who stood there was in shock, he had returned home to them, Sonic and Celestia broke from the hug but still held each other. “I missed you so much.” Celestia said with tears still fresh.

Sonic had tears also go down his face. “I missed you too.” He whispered, Luna then walked over to him, Sonic looked up at her. “Nephew.” Sonic eyes widened.

“Wait I have an aunt?” Luna nodded and Sonic ran over and hugged her as well, the former doing so as well.

“It is alright Sonic we’re here now.” The group all stood there with mouths dropped except for Twilight who already knew.

“Wait! So Celestia is Sonic’s mom?!” Rainbow asked, Celestia nodded in response. “That… is so… awesome!” She yelled.

Sonic and Luna parted from their hug and Cadence came over. “I guess that means we’re technically cousins.” She giggled and Sonic hugged her as well.

“Cousin or not it doesn’t matter, because I have a family now.” Silence filled the room as Sonic and Cadence continued to embrace, they finally parted from the hug.

“Now what do you all say, wanna get this Festival back up and running?” Sonic asked and he received cheers from everyone.

They were ready for some fun.


Canterlot: 3 Hours Later

After three hours of work everything was back to normal, all the damage was fixed and all the ponies were freed.

Spike who was wearing sunglasses put a mic up to his mouth and cleared his throat. “Fillies and gentlecolts, get ready for a little...” The lights turned on and aimed at the pony on the stage.

“Songbird Serenade!” The pegasus flared her wings then curled them up, Twilight and her friends stood in the middle of the crowd alongside their newfound friends from their adventure.

Everyone cheered loudly. “And now, to celebrate the fact that we're all still here in one piece, give it up for Princess Twilight and her friends!” She pointed at the group.

The Mane six and Sonic smiled happily as the spotlight shines on them, they were cheered for as they managed to save them all. “And give it up for the one who, came and helped us in the time of need, Sonic The Hedgehog!”

It then shined on the Blue Hedgehog who received a loud round off applause, he never felt more proud in all his life.

They smiled at him and he even got a pat on the back from Capper, he and Twilight looked over at the Princesses who bowed to them, they bowed back in response.

The lights went out and they looked up at the stage ready for the performance, the lights came back on slowly as Songbird began.

They watched as she turned around and walked forward, all seeming to smile leaving the invasion behind them.

The song was quiet but then got louder as six other ponies with similar hair styles to Songbird, jumped out from behind her.

She raised her left wing up and did it with other one as well, within the crowd Rainbow and Celaeno hoof/fist bumped each other with respect for one another.

Rarity put black clothing on Capper who liked it, she then finished it by putting a top hat on his head that had a blue feather attached to it.

Pinkie and Skystar had a hoof and wing around each other, laughing. Skystar looked up to the left and saw her mom and four other Hippogriffs fly on down. “Mom!”

They embraced in a hug and Novo had a devious smirk. “You are so grounded!” She laughed while Skystar went wide eyed.

Songbird raised up into the air on a circular platform and continued to sing, the song impacting a lot of ponies who danced to the beat.

She then shot up into the air doing a spin move, and stopped in the air before flying down near the crowd, she flapped in front of Twilight and Sonic and nodded at them.

They nodded back to her and watched as she flew past them, they moved their eyes to straight ahead and saw Tempest all the way up the back, she walked away off to the side.

Sonic and Twilight nodded to one another, and made their way over to the Unicorn. They stood behind Tempest who was aware of their presence. “Well, that's one thing that never changes around here. The party.”

Twilight spoke to the Unicorn. “Well, I hope you'll stay. More friends are definitely merrier.”

Tempest sighed. “But, um... my horn.”

Sonic stepped forward with the Lavender Alicorn. “You know, your horn is pretty powerful, just like the pony it belongs to.”

Tempest who had finally turned to face them, smiled as she spoke once more. “I did say I wanted to show everypony in Equestria what I could do, right?”

Sonic was a little confused. “Not to me but please go on.”

Tempest lightly chuckled at his humour and shot a bolt of magic into the sky, they waited in anticipation until…

BOOM!!!

It exploded like a firework and rebounded to different parts of the sky, making a wonderful display for all too see.

Twilight smiled at Tempest with admiration who looked away in embarrassment, Sonic also looked over at the Unicorn who faced him, he nodded with a smile of his own.

They faced the sky again, it was interrupted by a familiar voice. “Nice touch, Tempest!”

The trio of ponies and hedgehog walked over. “Actually, that's not my real name.” Tempest admitted, Pinkie bounced over with the rest of the Mane six and Spike coming over.

“Oooh! What is it?!” Pinkie put her ear closer, Tempest leaned over and whispered. “It's "Fizzlepop Berrytwist".”

Pinkie gasped so heavily her eyes grew two big blue stars. “Okay! That is the most awesome name ever!” Pinkie screamed.
(End Video)

Sonic smiled and looked over and saw Queen Novo, he frowned a little bit but knew he had to clean up this mess. “Hey I’ll be back in a second guys.” Without warning he took off into the crowd, leaving the group behind.

Twilight saw this and realised she still felt guilt over yelling at Sonic earlier, and they hadn’t made up yet, she followed after him but needed to wait until he was available.


Canterlot

Queen Novo who let her daughter go have fun for the night, stood in the crowd watching the show. She had to admit it was enjoyable to say the least, her attention was then turned to a voice she hadn’t heard in a few hours.

“Excuse me Ms Novo.” She turned and looked down at the Blue Hedgehog, who looked right back at her.

“What a coincidence that we meet here.” She said flatly, still feeling sour from earlier. “Look I know we didn’t get off on the right foot, but I just wanted to apologise.”

She became a little surprised at this. “I know we shouldn’t have gone near the Pearl and such, but you must know it wasn’t our intention to steal it.”

She took in his words and remembered his pleas about it all being a mistake, she also remembered the memory that was revealed. At first she thought nothing but the worst of it, but remembered that the Pearl only reveals partial bits of memories.

“I guess I should apologise as well.” Sonic was the one to get surprised this time, she was apologising to him for what?

“I jumped to conclusions way to quickly, all because of fear from The Storm King and the fact that you were different, don’t take that the wrong way.” Sonic although he was in disbelief, managed to smile up at the queen.

“Yeah I can see why… so no hard feelings?” He asked to which she nodded in reply.

They heard hoofsteps come their way and turned to see Celestia come over with a smile, both of them smiled at the Princess as she came closer.

“Hello Queen Novo, it’s been quite some time since we last met. I see you have met my son already.” Celestia began and she looked at Sonic who blushed in embarrassment.

Novo went slightly wide eyed, this little Hedgehog was Celestia’s son. This just got awkward. “I see…”

Celestia knew that it was going to be a long talk. “Sonic my son, do you mind if we have a talk?” Sonic shook his head still smiling.

“Okay go have some fun.” He nodded and walked away feeling satisfied with the apology, Celestia watched Sonic disappear into the crowd. She smiled happy to see him home once more, she faced her Hippogriff friend who was still gobsmacked.

“Please tell me what has happened.” Novo asked, and Celestia nodded and soon both of them discussed about their lives, from when they last met till now.


Canterlot Castle: Rooftop

Sonic who had walked through the crowd decided to go and get a better view of the performance, he decided to run up to the roof of the castle, which not only allowed him to see the stage much better. But it also was close enough to hear the song clearly.

He sighed and felt at peace, all worries about being alone disappeared right then and there, no longer needing to worry about walking amongst ponies. Although he saw some giving him glares (More specifically nobles), he didn’t let the stares get to him.

He then heard the distinct sound of flapping from behind him, he turned to face the newcomer and saw ‘Book Master’ who landed behind him with a smile of her own.

“Oh hey ‘Book Master’! What brings you up here?” Twilight who continued to smile while walking forward. “I saw you come up here and wanted to join you.” She explained.

Sonic nodded as if to say ‘Come aboard’. She understood and walked over and sat down next to him, both of them stared down at the wave of colours that were everywhere around the stage.

Twilight felt the guilt bite her from the inside. “Hey I… um needed to… talk to you.” Sonic took his gaze away from the ground and met with Twilight’s. “About what?” She felt her hooves shift in place, trying to get into a more comfortable sitting position.

But she then felt the hand of Sonic rest on her shoulder. “Hey it’s okay. I’m here to listen.”

She suddenly felt more comfortable and relaxed a bit. “I wanted to apologise.” The face on Sonic went from curiosity to realisation as he understood, what she meant.

“Oh from before.” He whispered, she nodded to confirm it. “I didn’t mean to say those things. I was just so stressed from everything that’s happened, and I didn’t think things through.”

Sonic felt sympathy for her. “Hey don’t worry, I’ve already forgiven you just like with Tempest. I get it, it was very scary but look at us now, we’re all still here, I reunited with Mom, my Auntie and my Cousin and the Festival is going really well.”

The Alicorn felt touched but had to disclose on another thing, that bothered her. “I also wanted to tell you about something else…”

“That you saw my memories.” Sonic finished for her, she went wide eyed.

“How… how did you know?!” Sonic laughed.

“Hello you knew about the Mushroom Planet, and I went through same experience with the Pearl earlier as well.” She sat there dumbfounded, and before anyone knew it, she started to giggle.

He also began giggling until they began laughing, which turned into them bursting out loud. This went on for a few more seconds and they finally calmed down, both breathed heavily and sighed in unison.

“So how have those secret messages been?” Sonic asked, Twilight froze and realised what he meant. “You mean you sent those notes to me!” He nodded. “But why?”

Sonic softened his look and studied her seeing the curiosity flaring, on the Lavender coat of fur. “Well you know how I… watched you guys from afar?” She nodded.

“Well I saw you look sad at times and when I got in closer to feel like i was hanging out, I would hear you say things about regretting being and Alicorn, or how you feel so lonely.

So I thought by sending you those notes it would make you feel better, and that no matter what happens you’ll always have someone or somepony to be there for you.”

The explanation made Twilight feel better, she also took into account that he cared for her even when he was in hiding. Without even thinking she leaped into him and embraced, Sonic was taken aback but fell into it regardless.

They sat there for what felt like hours which in reality was a few minutes, they both broke from the hug and smiled. They looked back down at the stage below them, it shined brightly into the sky never once losing its beauty.

Sonic wrapped his right arm around Twilight and pulled her in, she didn’t resist and did the same thing with her left wing. They smiled at each other and returned their gazes towards the stage below, enjoying the show.

Twilight then had an idea. “Hey I think we can have one more song today.” Sonic perked up at that. “Ok who’s gonna sing it?”

She pointed her hoof at him and herself. “No way! Your serious?!” She nodded.

“Okay then, let’s head down.” He ran down the Castle and Twilight flew down after him.


Canterlot

The Mane five and Spike along with the friends they made during the adventure were all talking to one another, talking about their lives and such. Not knowing what was about to happen.

Spike looked around and noticed Twilight was nowhere, he continued search his surroundings but still found nothing. “Hey guys where do you think Twilight went?” The others looked at him.

“I don’t know, but I think she went looking for Sonic.” Fluttershy guessed.

The others murmured their agreements and continued to relax, Songbird had just recently finished up her song and everything seemed to be calming down.

Just then distant clapping could be heard along with music accompanying it, they all turned their heads to see two silhouettes of figures standing on the stage.

Then lights came on as the music got louder and it revealed, both Twilight and Sonic on stage both having a microphone each. Twilight was the first to speak.

Twilight: So, we wanna stay
But can't find peace while sitting still
I guess we never will

Sonic took his turn

Sonic: We're on the way
We won't hurry back again
The journey is the end

He faced her

Twilight: I love this very moment
We're speeding up not slowing

Sonic: We might know we can't win
But we're dumb enough to try

Twilight: We're going, there's no maybe

Sonic: That's why they call us crazy

They both faced each other and looked back at the crowd

Both: And we'll say if anybody asks us

Hey, where you gonna go?
We're off to see the world
We don't need to know, oh

Hey, where you gonna go?
We're off to see the world
We don't need to know

The Mane five and Spike were dumbfounded to say the least and made their way towards the stage

Sonic: We never need to know
Seeking boundaries to break
Let's forget the ones we've made

Twilight: So we carry on
Don't let good things pass us by
The time we're gone will be the best time of our life

Then a new voice appeared

Pinkie Pie: I love this very moment

Pinkie arrived onto the stage but she wasn’t alone

Rainbow Dash: We're speeding up not slowing

Rainbow was there as well

Fluttershy: We might know we can't win

Fluttershy also arrived shocking the others

Applejack: But we're dumb enough to try

Soon the rest of the group came up

Rarity: We're going, there's no maybe

Spike: That's why they call us crazy

Twilight and Sonic were surprised but smile with even more confidence

Sonic and Twilight: And we'll say if anybody asks us

All of them: Hey, where you gonna go
We're off to see the world
We don't need to know, oh

Hey, where you gonna go
We're off to see the world
We don't need to know

All of them (except for Sonic and Spike): So go tell 'em we won't stop
We know they can't change us
We're gonna go way off the map
To get ourselves back on the track

Sonic and Spike began clapping with the rest of the crowd joining in, even the Princesses did so.

All of them (except for Sonic and Spike): Go tell 'em we won't stop
We know they can't change us
No need to worry so much
We do whatever we want, oh

Then everyone there began singing

Everyone: Hey, where you gonna go?
We're off to see the world
We don't need to know, oh
Hey, where you gonna go?
We're off to see the world
We don't need to know

Sonic: Oh, oh oh oh oh
Oh, oh oh oh oh
Oh, oh oh oh oh
Oh, oh oh oh oh

(End Song)

The applause was loud and the group bowed in respect, they all hopped off and made their way towards the friends they made outside of Equestria.

“That was awesome!” Celaeno exclaimed, the others nodded in agreement.

Celestia then came onto the stage along with Luna and Cadence. “I would like to say that today’s Friendship Festival was a success.” The crowd cheered.

“Unfortunately it is time for us to go and rest up, so thank you all for coming and goodnight.” Celestia finished. The crowd began to disperse and leave down the way they came, the group were all happy that it worked out in the end.

The princesses approached the group. “As for all of you, come inside I believe you’ve all had an adventure.” Skystar on the other hand chuckled.

“Sorry but I’ve gotta go home with mom, but I promise to come on by every now and then. Anyway goodbye everyone!” She and her mom along with the other Hippogriffs flew off into the night.

The group waved goodbye to them, before turning around and facing the Princesses again. “Come along now.” Celestia spoke as she, Luna and Cadence all began walking to the castle.

The others all began following after them, cause they were all pretty tired from the adventure and just needed to rest.


Canterlot Castle: Bedroom

Sonic walked into his chosen bedroom and he gawked at what he saw, it was pretty good size and had a very nice bed against the wall.

He took off his shoes and hopped up onto the comfortable surface, of the mattress that sat below him. He pulled the covers and slid himself underneath them getting into a comfortable position, the softness of it all made his eyes grow heavy.

Something told him this was gonna be the best sleep of his life. He smiled happily before drifting off into a peaceful slumber, he had a last minute thought. ‘I wonder what will happen tomorrow. Well I’ll just have to wait and see.’

He began softly snoring, and began dreaming of all the possibilities that could available to him when he awakes.

Author's Note:

One more chapter and it’s over.

I hope you’ve enjoyed it anyway.

Question Time: How would you have wanted the movie to go down? (in brief form)