• Published 3rd Jul 2022
  • 4,279 Views, 201 Comments

Sonic The Hedgehog & My Little Pony The Movie - Idiotboy24

  • ...
7
 201
 4,279

The Hippogriffs/Seaponies

Sea Kingdom

After traveling through the cave for a few seconds the group managed to get out and saw a beautiful sight, it looked like a chandelier of sorts that was humongous.

It glowed brightly making its presence known, the group made their amazement known as they looked on in awe with Spike spinning in a circle while Sonic rode on Twilight’s back, his weight being non existent.

They swam up to the giant structure not noticing the residents of the place, staring at them with fear. The group swam through the hole that was at the bottom of massive structure, and we’re ready to meet the queen.


Sea Kingdom: Throne Room

Princess Skystar who was the one who saved the group, swam into the Throne Room and and lifted her arms to show the group, the size of the place. Inside were some guards along with the Queen on her throne.

Skystar quickly swam over to the Queen. “Mother, look what I’ve found!” Skystar clapped her fins together quickly excited to show her mom the group.

“Is it another shell? Because I am telling you if it is another shell, I am—” She looked down at the group and gasped loudly, she faced her daughter with disapproval.

“Princess Skystar, whatta you done?! You know surface dwellers are forbidden here! Guards!” Four Guards quickly swam over and pointed their spears, at the group who huddled together.

“No no n-no! M-M-Mom, please! It is so not like that! The Storm King is trying to destroy their home, too!” Skystar explained.

“We need to find the Hippogriffs. Do you know what happened to them?” Twilight asked, to which the Queen changed her tone.

“Well, of course I know. I'm the queen. I know everything.” Sonic looked up at her.

“Do you know Star Wars?” Sonic asked, to which everyone stared at him with questioning looks. “Wait! Wait! None of you have seen Star Wars?!” They all shook their heads.

“Dang it, we are going to have to fix that, after this whole adventure.” Sonic finished, Skystar swam in front of her mom, who crossed her arms.

“Oh, oh, it’s such a good story!” Skystar exclaimed excited.

“Don’t you dare tell them!” Her mom exclaimed with a frown, but her daughter did it anyway.

“Once upon a time, like, a while ago, the Hippogriffs did live on Mount Aris.” This made the group all ‘Oooh’ at the same time.

Her mom facepalmed. “Did I not say don't tell them? But hey, I'm just the queen. Don't mind me.” She swam over to her throne.

“Fine! I can't tell you! But if I couldtell you, I'd say that that horned beast did show up to steal their magic!” Her mom looked deadpanned while the group kept interest.

Skystar continued the story. “But, to keep it out of his clutches, their brave and majestic leader, Queen Novo, hid them deep underwater where he could never go! We are... Well, we were the Hippogriffs! Ta-da!” She laughed before whispering to the group. “But I totally did not tell you that!”

Her mom knew she couldn’t do anything about it and just gave up trying. “Well, I guess the pearl is out the oyster now. I am Queen Novo.”

“That is so cool!” Sonic whispered, Applejack swam forward. “Hold on now. Lemme get this straight. When the Storm King came, you just abandoned your entire city and fled?”

Skystar swam down to correct Applejack. “We didn't flee! We swam! Y'know, in order to flee.”

Twilight raised a brow. “But… how?”

Skystar perked up and went up to her mom. “Oh! Can we show them? Huh? These are the first guests we've had in, like, foreveeerrr! Can we, can we, can we, can we, can we, can we, can we, can we, can we?”

“Well, I suppose I should make sure it still works.” Novo swam up and circled the giant jellyfish that was above everyone.

It then lowered down a tendril of sorts which slowly released the Pearl. “Careful, now.” She put her fin over the pearl, before pushing out some of its energy.

It made its way over to the group, removing their bubbles and transforming them from their regular selves into Seaponies.

Their hind legs were gone along with their tails which turned into fins, and some of them grew back wings.

All of them were excited, Rainbow Dash swam around quickly and cheered raising her hooves up into the air, while the others tested it out Spike unfortunately got um… “Guys? Guys? What is…” Spike who was now a Pufferfish puffed out. “…Happening?”

“Aw, so cute!” Fluttershy commented. They then looked over and saw Sonic who looked the exactly the same as he did before, but he could breathe without a bubble and had little platforms that appeared beneath his feet.

He took a step forward to see the platform under that foot had disappeared and reappeared where he placed it, he flashed a grin before taking off with his arms behind his back, he ran around the group, Skystar and Novo before running like he was on a loop with a blue trail following him.

He ran back to the group and laughed with happiness. “Oh yeah baby! I can run underwater!”

Twilight who showed the most excitement swam over to the Queen. “This is amazing! With this, we could transform everypony at home into something powerful enough to face the Storm King's army!” Novo covered the Pearl.

“Or it could end up in his greedy claws!” Twilight looked upset. “But…”

Novo sighed. “Honey, I'm sorry about your home. I truly am. But my responsibility is to protect mysubjects. The pearl...” she put it back where it belonged. “Is not going anywhere.”

Twilight swam in front of her. “But we've come all this way. And you can't just hide down here! Trapped forever! There's so much you're missing!”

Novo wasn’t convinced. “We are one hundred percent ok with that!” Then a random creature swam over to Novo and talked to her.

“Yes, Jamal?” The creature talked some more, and got Novo excited.

“Ooh! Time for my seaweed wrap.” She swam away to go do whatever she was going to do with the creature following suit.

The rest of the group came up to Twilight. “So that's it? We left home for nothin'?” They all faced Skystar who got excited.

“Oh, my gosh! Best... idea! You can stay with us! Forever! There are so many things we can do! We can make friendship bracelets out of shells and... picture frames outta shells and... decorative wastebaskets out of shells... Oh, I have so many projects that involve shells, haha! Now I have someone new to share them with! I mean, aside from my friends, Shelly and Sheldon. Right? "Shelly"?”

The group looked on nervously while Pinkie found it exciting Skystar brought the shells closer to the group. “And "Sheldon"? Get it?”

“That sounds lovely, darling, but you must realize, we can't stay.” Rarity admitted not trying to hurt Skystar’s feelings.

“We’ve gotta get back to our families.” Applejack admitted. Sonic felt sadness come across him, he had no family, was he gonna have to be on his own again?

Skystar felt upset after this. “Oh, no. Of course. Of course. Heh. Of course you have your own friends back home. It's fine. It's fine. Heh. [whispering] Shelly and Sheldon get jealous anyways. Heh. It's probably for the best. [sighs] Yeah, I'll just, um... [sadly] I'll get Mom to, uh, turn you back so you can go home.” Skystar swam away, and Pinkie swam forward with a sad frown.

“I know we have to go, but you guys saw how disappointed Princess Skystar was. Couldn't we stay for just a little longer?” Pinkie requested, Applejack wasn’t on board. “Pinkie, we just don’t have the time for—“ But Twilight suddenly interrupted.

“Oh no. No no. Pinkie’s right.” The group raised brows. “Say what now?” Rainbow asked confused, Twilight elaborated further.

“Well, we still need to come up with a plan to get back. A few minutes won't make a huge difference. And if there's anypony who can cram a lifetime of fun into a blink of an eye, it's Pinkie Pie!”

Twilight continued facing her friend. “So, go ahead and show Skystar the best time ever!”

Pinkie smiled brightly. “I won’t let you down!” Pinkie saluted.

Twilight pushed her friends away with Pinkie to go and have fun, after she was sure they left she looked up at the jellyfish which had the pearl, she just had to figure out how to get it.

She swam up to it ready to act out her plan when all of a sudden. “Book Master?” Twilight stopped moving and looked behind her to see Sonic standing there with his brows raised.

“What are you doing?” He asked walking towards her, Twilight knew she was caught, maybe she could somehow lie.

“Well I wanted to stay here to come up with a plan.” Sonic caught on to her nervous tone.

“Oh okay I’ll be making my leave…” He began walking away making Twilight breathe a sigh of relief. “except…” Twilight froze again and saw Sonic turned back around.

“…The ‘Book Master’ would usually be thinking of the plan, and not looking up at the pearl. Sounds to me like you want to take it, am I right?” Twilight got more nervous.

“What? No, no. I’m not trying to steal the Pearl. I’m just… uh.” Sonic’s brow raised even more. “Ok fine I am trying to steal it.”

“Why? Why are you doing that?! That’s not the ‘Book Master’ I know!” Sonic exclaimed pointing at her.

Twilight knew she couldn’t back away now. “What does it matter to you? I’ll just take the Pearl and we’ll go home.” Sonic grabbed her hoof preventing her from swimming to it.

“You aren’t going to that missy, we’ve gotten this far already, we’re not going back to square one!” Twilight yanked her hoof away from Sonic’s hand.

“Whether you like it or not, i’m going to get the Pearl, it’s the only way!” Twilight swam up for the Pearl to which Sonic ran up and blocked her path.

“Sonic please! I need to get the Pearl!” She tried to go around him only to be blocked repeatedly. “I’m sorry ‘Book Master’ but we can’t make risky choices right now. Please just let our friends convince Skystar to have a good time, do it for us. Do you want to disappoint the Princesses.” Twilight froze in place.

He was right she was so focused on getting the Pearl, that she had just used her friends to try and get it so they could stop The Storm King, she would be going against her title. ‘Princess of Friendship.’

She stopped and looked down before facing Sonic. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to go that far. I was just so desperate, I, I—“ She was cut off when Sonic placed his finger on her mouth.

“Hey look I understand. The stress was getting to you, sure we’ve almost gotten caught by Tempest, but we’re still here. You know what let’s go help them.” Twilight smiled and nodded.

“Thank you Sonic.” He nodded in return, Twilight began swimming towards their friends, with Sonic about to follow when all of a sudden a tentacle wrapped around him, causing him to yelp.

Twilight saw this and got worried. “Sonic!” She swam up to him and tried to pull him out by his hand, only for more tentacles to wrap around him and tie him up.

Twilight swam away to prevent getting caught herself, then the room started to flash red as an alarm noise went off, they both had looks of horror in their eyes.

“Oh no. No, no, no, no, no!” Sonic said repeatedly trying to get free only to fail.

Before either one of them could think of what to do they saw Queen Novo, Skystar and their friends come in and Novo looked furious.

Sonic and Twilight knew they were in trouble. Which was only justified when he gulped nervously. “Abra-Kadabra?”


Sea Kingdom: Meanwhile

The group along with the Seaponies, Skystar and Novo all cheered happily after they sung and danced together, this was best time of their lives in years.

The Mane five hugged each other, with smiles they had managed to cheer up Skystar and Queen Novo.

Novo looked at the group. “Well, I guess there is one small thing we can do.”

The group smiled with excitement when all of a sudden an Alarm went off loudly, making them gasp.

Novo and Skystar looked around hearing the Pearl alarm going off, Novo looked at her daughter with a stern look.

They quickly swam into the throne room and saw Twilight looking up at a tangled Sonic who was trying to pry himself free, both of them then looked at group and had looks of horror.

Novo grew an furious look, to which Sonic gulped nervously. “Abra-Kadabra?”

Novo swam over and took the exposed Pearl. “Wait! This is a mistake, we weren’t trying to take the Pearl I promise!” Sonic yelled.

But all word fell on deaf ears. “All of this so you could sneak in and take the pearl?!”

“No! I didn’t mean to cause the alarm!” Novo refused to listen, and grabbed Skystar pulling her away from the group who were heartbroken.

“This is why we don't bring strangers into our home!” she faced Sonic with a glare that pierced into his soul.

All of a sudden the Pearl reacted and hit Sonic with a beam, this caused his eyes to glow white as a screen appeared.

It showed from Sonic’s eyes him running around in circles around the Baseball field getting faster until he screamed. “AHHHHHH!!!” The bright blue explosion spreads across Canterlot making Sonic stop. “I’m pretty sure no one saw that giant blue explosion, right?” He then ran off.

It then switched to when they were on the Pirate Ship. “And ever since The Storm King invaded, i feel as though I’m reason he’s even here. Why Tempest is after ‘Book Master’. All because of me.” He explained to Spike.

It all faded away and Sonic’s eyes went back to normal, Everyone looked at him with shock and he realised what just happened, he looked at Novo who scowled at him. “You don't deserve to be one of us.”

She used the Pearl and transformed them back to their normal selves, but not before transporting them out of the Kingdom.


Mount Aris: Coast

In the water just off the sandy beaches of Mount Aris, the group rose up and breathed heavily. They all almost drowned even though they were sent away from the Kingdom they were still a bit below the surface.

Sonic was seen riding on Twilight breathing heavily as well.

They eventually reached the shore, Sonic hopped of Twilight and walked forward away from the group and sat down he grabbed his quills and squeezed the water that was in them.

After doing so he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, he reopened his eyes and looked behind him to see everyone looking at him, with glares from Twilight, Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie.

While Fluttershy and Spike looked worried, Sonic knew why they were looking at him like this he couldn’t avoid it anymore.

He was in big trouble now.

Author's Note:

Another chapter done woohoo.

I just want to say I didn’t want to write the next song because there’s no reason to do so.

I also wanted to try and have Twilight be brought back to common sense instead of just going for the Pearl and screwing up everything.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed the Chapter.

Question Time: Who was you favourite character in the Movie?