• Published 26th Feb 2022
  • 2,640 Views, 116 Comments

My Little Schnee - Krieg cormac

  • ...
10
 116
 2,640

Chapter 6

To say that Twilight was nervous would be the understatement of the year. First contact with a human in Equestria! Granted Princess Luna had been the one who initially met the human, but that could also be rectified in Twilight's notes later on. Good thing she brought several blank notebooks, and she had Spike bring plenty of quills and pencils. Knowing herself, Twilight was going to have to make Spike go on a supply run within a few hours to get more.

"You're overthinking things again." Spike said as he wobbled alongside the Princess of Friendship. "Mmm, I wonder if the human has any of those biscuits with them. I've been dreaming about making a gem cheesecake with them."

That earned him a light chuckle from Princess Celestia, who was leading the way. They had gone deep into Canterlot castle, with less servants and guards scurrying about the more corridors and hallways they passed.

"Only a hoof-full of ponies know about our guests' existence at the moment." Princess Celestia explained. "The medical staff, a few trusted maids and picked members of the Royal and Night Guards."

That was understandable, ponies were fickle creatures after all, afraid of the unknown and confrontation against non ponies. It's why nopony ventured into the Everfree forest, or had dealings with anypony beyond Equestria, with the River Federation in Griffonia. Revealing the human to the public would have to be done carefully.

"Here we are." Princess Celestia stopped in front of a door in an isolated hallway. Twilight could sense the wards and spells that had been placed, some kind of muffling spell? Yeah, it felt like one. Opening the door, Twilight's ears twitched as the sound of laughter and chewing escaped the room.

"Ah! Tia! Twilight!" Princess Luna exclaimed. She was sitting on the ground, with a delicious smelling hayburger levitating near her muzzle.

"Princess Luna." Twilight said in greeting, when her lavender eyes landed on the Princess' companion. With long hair as white as Rarity's fur, and peach skin so light that it was almost as white as her hair, the human munched on a nice salmon with her fork. Her most noticeable feature however, was the scar that went over one of her sapphire blue eyes.

Hearing about the human was one thing, actually seeing her in person was an entirely different matter. A human in Equestria. Twilight's eyes widened as they scanned the human girl wearing oversized clothes.

The human spoke. "Hello-"

Something inside Twilight finally snapped.

"OH MY CELESTIA!"

She really should have prepared herself better mentally..


Weiss had decided that she liked Luna, for the moment. Her opinion would turn permanent if it turned out that Luna wanting to help her was genuine, and not an attempt to manipulate Weiss into helping Salem in some way. And the salmon was perfectly cooked, which also helped Weiss' mood. A mood that a shorter purple alicorn, the race Princess Luna had identified herself as, was definitely trying to push to its limits with her screaming.

"A HUMAN!" The purple alicorn's wide eyes looked like they wanted to peer straight into Weiss' soul. "AHHH!"

"An alicorn." Weiss said dryly. She was supposed to be their expert on humans? The other visitor, a white alicorn that was taller than Luna with the sun on her butt watched in amusement.

"You have alicorns in your world?! Or are they myths and legends." Twilight, Luna had already mentioned that her sister's name was Celestia, started to rant. She levitated a book and pencil that made Weiss bring her guard back up.

"No, Princess Luna told me what you three are." Weiss continued eating her food. While impolite, she was also starving and needed the food to replenish her aura fully. Summoning the sword of the Arma Gigas had been a bit of a mistake, especially since she hadn't fully healed, but she didn't regret it.

These adorable cutie patootie ponies could be up to something.

"Hello." The white alicorn said briefly, her voice sounded like a refreshing breeze on a hot day. A refreshing breeze that was interrupted by a gale.

"Twilight! Introduce yourself before asking so many questions." Luna admonished the purple pony, who was still asking several dozen questions. Weiss was pretty sure that the alicorn wasn't breathing at this point..

"Yeah!" The cutest lizard Weiss had ever seen spoke up from his spot behind Twilight.

Wait a minute…THEY HAD TALKING LIZARDS!?

Nearly biting her tongue as she chewed, Weiss felt her self control slowly slipping away. No! Don't let the cute creatures win! Weiss did her best to keep her 'heiress' expression carved onto her face.

"Sorry!" Twilight's ears folded down cutely with a sheepish smile. She turned her attention back to Weiss. "I'm Twilight Sparkle, the Princess of Friendship!"

The Princess of Friendship. That washed away the last of Weiss' self control. Sadly, the result may have caused an interdimensional incident.

Weiss bursted out laughing.


After a few minutes, Weiss' laughter finally started to run out of steam as the three alicorns and lizard stared at her awkwardly. Wiping a tear that had formed in the corner of her unblemished eye, she sighed. "I'm going insane aren't I."

"Nope! We're all real." The lizard with the chubby baby cheeks said. Discreetly pinching herself, Weiss straightened her back.

"I apologize for my rudeness." Weiss said politely. Hopefully they weren't too offended, and if they were, she was pretty sure she could easily escape or survive if she was thrown out.

"Don't worry about it." Twilight waved her off. She also sat on the ground. "You should've seen the ambassador from Colthage. And I'm sure you're still adjusting to everything."

Giving Luna a side glance, Weiss nodded slowly. Before another awkward silence could settle, Celestia spoke.

"I'm Princesa Celestia." The tallest of the group said. Easily towering over Princess Luna, it somehow didn't result in her appearing to be intimidating. Twilight Sparkle on the other hand only reached her bosom, with her horn adding a few extra inches, reaching Weiss' chin. "I'm sorry I couldn't come meet you in person earlier. Running a nation makes sure that my schedule remains filled."

"Weiss Schnee." She would say that it was a pleasure to meet them, but given the circumstances, Weiss didn't want to be a liar.

"Good! Now we're all acquainted with each other we can begin." Luna, she had told Weiss to drop the title for some reason, spoke up taking one last bite of her farmlike smelling burger.

"Uhuh." Someone coughed. Everyone's head turned towards the light lavender and green lizard who had his hands on his hips.

So cute!

"Oh yeah, and this is Spike, my personal assistant." Twilight rubbed the back with one of her hoofs. Spike did a little bow before jumping on one of the spare chairs Luna had provided. "Was that Herzlander?!"

This time everyone's attention turned to the Huntress, who simply took another bite of her salmon, her body still numb. Herzlander? Did she mean Weiss' name? Swallowing another bite of the delectable salmon, Weiss placed her plate to the side.

"What's Herzlander?"

Little did Weiss know, she would regret asking such a question.

Author's Note:

Sorry this took so long. Some stuff happened irl so all of my works were delayed.