• Published 26th Feb 2022
  • 2,640 Views, 116 Comments

My Little Schnee - Krieg cormac

  • ...
10
 116
 2,640

Chapter 11

After the impromptu petting session, Weiss found herself pulled into a rather large room by Princess Luna, one filled with rolls of different kinds of cloth and other materials. A pastel green unicorn wearing a white dress was already waiting for them inside. She stood by one of the many tables, levitating a very familiar dress in the air with her magic. It looked like she had cleaned Weiss' blue dress of her blood, and was in the middle of repairing the gaping hole.

"Ah, Princess Luna! It's always a pleasure to fulfill whatever request you make of me." The green unicorn curtsied and gave Weiss a strange look. "And a hairless monkey?" The pony immediately covered her mouth with a free hoof, realizing her mistake.

"Human." Luna corrected before Weiss could say something that would undoubtedly hurt the small, cute pony's feelings. Weiss crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes, she was doing that a lot recently. "Weiss is my personal guest, and my friend."

"Yes, of course." The green unicorn smiled sheepishly. She turned her head in Weiss' direction. "My apologies, my name is Emerald Weave, the Royal Tailor."

"Apology accepted." Weiss placed a hand on her hip, which was hidden by how baggy her current clothing was. "Weiss Schnee." She was pretty sure the not-so-cute-now pony only apologized because her Princess was here. Being raised as a Schnee gave her a sixth sense when it came to dealing with high society. As a foreigner, and a creature that these ponies have never seen before, Weiss would be at the very bottom of any social totem pole.

The Princesses would be the only reason most of these ponies would even try to help her.

Emerald Weave gave Weiss a stiff nod and turned her attention back to Luna. "I have finished cleaning the dress and have started on its repairs, your highness."

"Good!" Luna smiled. She walked further into the room, heading towards one of the many tables covered in cloth. She lifted a delicate piece of purple lace. "I would like you to take Weiss' measurements to commission more clothes."

"Of course, Princess Luna." Emerald Weave bowed deeply. She returned Weiss' repaired dress back to the table she had been working on and grabbed a roll of measurement tape with her magical aura.

"That's really not necessary!" Weiss held her hands in front of her chest dismissively. She didn't like accepting gifts, especially ones that might have any strings attached. And it made her feel back, not being able to pay back the adorable Princess.

"Nonsense! No friend of mine will wander with such a limited wardrobe!" Luna waved Weiss off with a single hoof. The cute alicorn turned her attention back towards the Royal Tailor. "I believe that six dresses should suffice for now, along with any other garments that Weiss will need."

Weiss bit the inside of her cheek to stop herself from saying something that might accidentally offend the Princess. She could tell that Luna was hard headed from the little time they spent together, and from what Weiss observed during breakfast. This would just be more debt she owed these ponies, despite the excuses that Luna gave her. It made the large breakfast that Weiss ate feel heavy in her stomach. She really wasn't used to receiving things from others.

"Thank you." Weiss sighed. At least her new clothes wouldn't be as big as the ones she wore now. She looked like a five year old Whitley trying on one of Father's suits. That wasn't an attractive picture, but it did bring a small smile to Weiss' lips, however brief.

"Good!" Luna threw the purple lace back onto the table and made her way to the seat that was on the floor a few feet away. "Emerald Weave is one of the best tailors in Equestria, and has been sworn to secrecy regarding your existence, for the moment." Luna's horn lit up, and with a pop, a magazine was summoned into her waiting hooves.

"Thank you so much for such words, Princess Luna." Emerald Weave dipped her head, her horn still glowing as the measurement tape floated in the air. "It's always an honor to receive such compliments."

Weiss rolled her eyes. At least some things never changed, like people, or ponies, kissing up to those that were higher than them socially. Emerald Weave's first impression left much to be desired. Weiss had a feeling that this wouldn't be the first time someone would call her a 'hairless monkey'.

"Note to self, apologize to Sun again." Weiss mumbled under her breath, below a whisper. If the two ponies had heard, they didn't make any mention of it.

"Please keep your arms by your side to begin with." Emerald Weave circled around Weiss, her blue eyes most likely analyzing the human's body. The measurement tape grew closer.

Well, this was a familiar feeling at least.


After having her measurements taken by Emerald Weave, Weiss found herself seated next to Luna as the tailor drew up designs for clothes for her. It was kinda fun, and the nice cup of coffee that sat in her mug that Luna summoned was strong enough to make the tips of Weiss' fingers tickle. Dragon's brew or something like that.

"How about this one?" Emerald Weave revealed her new sketch. Weiss looked up from the gossip magazine that Luna had finished. She had already approved of four dresses, which was more than enough to keep in rotation, but Luna still demanded more unique ones.

Emerald Weave's latest creation was a dress thar looked like it was made entirely out of roses, from the bodice and sleeves to the skirt that would fall right above Weiss' knees. Weiss' breath was caught in her throat.

Roses, red roses.

"Hmm, the red would make a fine contrast with your skin." Luna commented, finishing up her new gossip magazine. The cover had the picture of a white unicorn stallion with pretty blonde hair. "What do you think, Weiss?"

Weiss licked her suddenly dry lips, being pulled from her thoughts.

"It's beautiful."

Author's Note:

A/N
The dress described is the rose one worn in the anime musical Belle. 

Would anyone like a chapter that describes what's going on in the RWBY world with Weiss' disappearance?