• Published 9th Mar 2022
  • 445 Views, 27 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist Log - deathflame46



Starshot is a Teen living his best life after a tragic accident that gave him a strange magic and now he has been requested as the leader of the yugioh team for canterlot High

  • ...
 27
 445

Duel 3: Midnight Mayhem

“Starshot. Think about this, if you fight alone you will lose. I will fight with you!” Rainbow says flying into the duel after grabbing her Duel Disk.

“Fine but only if you want to risk your magic.” Midnight shrugged her shoulders as she got ready for the fight she wanted.

“Ok then you're sure Rainbow?” I ask as she stares me right in the eyes.

“Yes for this planet’s magic and for your magic Starshot.” She says as she gets in her form while hovering midair.

Duel Start!:
Midnight Sparkle: 8000 LP
Starshot: 8000 LP
Rainbow Dash: 8000 LP

“I’ll go first!” Rainbow Dash says as she looks at her hand. “I special summon Photon Thrasher, then I’ll special summon Photon Vanisher from my hand. I activate Photon Vanisher’s effect allowing me to add 1 Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon to my hand. Now using my level 4 Photon monsters I create the Overlay Network. I XYZ summon Starliege Lord Galaxion in attack position, then activate his effect by discarding one Overlay unit ican special summon one Galaxy-Eyes from my hand. I special summon Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!” she shouts as the dragon and large Knight float over her.

“My turn! I draw! I play the field spell Seal of Orichalcos!” Midnight says as her forehead gains a symbol and the field changes to have the symbol float above the arena we are fighting in.
“I activate the Mausoleum of the Emperor, by paying 2000 life points I can normal 3 times this turn. Now I summon 3 monsters in a face-down defense position. I end my turn.” Midnight says as I wonder what will happen if i lose this duel

“I draw! I’ll activate Foolish Burial to send Petiteradon to the graveyard activating its effect, now I can summon one Level 4 or higher dinosaur monster! I summon Dogoran, the Mad Flame Kaiju! Now I'll summon Souleating Oviraptor in attack position allowing me to send 1 dinosaur to the graveyard or add it to my hand. I send Babycerasaurus to the grave to special summon Giant Rex. Now with 2 level 4 monsters i create the Overlay Network I XYZ summon Evolzar Dolkka!” as i say that the dragon appears behind me and lets out a shrieking roar. “I’ll end my turn with one face down card.” I say wondering what Midnight has planned.

“I Draw!” Midnight says as Rainbow buts in.

“Hey where is my turn?!” She shouts as Midnight just laughs at her.

“It's 2v1. I get 2 turns and you each get one.” Midnight says as I just look at Rainbow with a stare. “I’ll tribute my 3 monsters to summon Earthbound Immortal Chacu Challhua in attack position! Next I'll attack Rainbow Dash directly With Immortal Wave!” As she says that the massive whale-like monster circling started to move towards Rainbow avoiding her monsters, and eventually hitting her. Sending her flying off into the rest of the girls sending them to the ground by catching her.

“Rainbow you ok?” I call out as she gets up and flies back into the battle.

“I’m fine now, let's go.” Rainbow says as she is visibly recoiling from the pain of being smacked by a monster.

“I End my turn.” Midnight says as Rainbow coughs up a little bit of blood.

Turn 2:
Midnight Sparkle: 8000 LP
Starshot: 8000 LP
Rainbow Dash: 5900 LP

“I draw! I’ll play the spell Photon Sanctuary that allows me to summon 2 photon tokens and I'll tribute them to summon Galactic Spiral Dragon!” as she does this She does not knotice one of the tokens being summoned behind my Dogoran. Now I'll special summon Galaxy-Eyes Cloudragon and activate the effect of Spiral Dragon turning all monsters to level 8, and with that I create the Overlay Network I XYZ summon Galaxy-Eyes Full Armor Photon Dragon!” she says as the monster suddenly appears on the field as i have a revelation.

“Wait the monster did physical damage but last i checked i dont have my magic active this should be a normal duel.” I think I remember the Seal of Orichalcos. “It must have something to do with this right or is it the magic? Because it did bring Verte into this world.” I continue to think as Rainbow calls for her monster to attack.

“Go Photon Dragon! Full Armored Assault!” Rainbow shouts as her dragon attacks Midnight’s monster but ends up hitting Midnight her earthbound immortal was still there to Rainbow’s surprise “What and she gets to keep it on the field!” she shouts as she sees Midnights LP go down by 3500.

“It does not matter, just keep attacking!” I shout at her as the wind picks up.

“Fine, then go Dogoran! Atomic Burst!” She shouts as the giant monster shoots a stream of red flame at Midnight burning up some of her wings. “Now Dolkka! Evolving Flame!” as she says this Midnight lights up.

“I activate the trap Mirror force sending all your face up attack monsters to the grave!” Midnight shoust as all of the monsters get torn up and I hear the screams of both people and monsters alike as it looks as if the world is ending.

“I-I end my turn.” Rainbow looks at me as if to say sorry I failed you. I give a smile and thumbs up looking at the cards on the field.

Turn 3:
Midnight Sparkle: 1500 LP
Starshot: 8000 LP
Rainbow Dash: 5900 LP

“My turn I draw! I summon Backup Secretary and use her effect to special summon Datacorn and 1 Datacorn token. Then I'll play Double Summon and Summon Cyberse Gadget and use its effect to summon to my field Boot Staggered! Now with 5 monsters, create the Link Circuit! I summon Firewall Dragon Darkfluid!” As she says this a deranged dragon spilling out some green code like substance appeared and was staring us down. “I switch my earthbound immortal to defense position and end my turn.”

“My turn I draw! I Play pot of avarice allowing me to send 5 monsters back to the deck and draw 2 cards. My selections are Dogoran, both Galaxy-Eyes, Evolsaur Dolkka, and Ovirapror.” Once I shuffle those cards back into the decks they came from I draw two cards and this one might be the one to win us the duel if I play it right. ”I activate El Shaddoll Fusion! By sending my Armored Arcasour and Shaddoll Beast to the grave I can Fusion Summon and I will summon El Shaddoll Construct! Next I'll play Twin Twisters to destroy your field spell!” Once I say that two tornadoes fly at the card in her duel disk, ending up throwing her around a little as she became unstable in the high wind. “I will summon Souleating Oviraptor from my hand to add Ultimate Conductor Tyranno to my hand and summon it by its effect. I can banish 2 dinosaurs to summon him to the field. Now roar Ultimate Conductor Tyranno!” I shouted, hearing the cheers of some people who were watching the duel from the school roof in either horror or awe of the monsters coming to life, or the bright colors that shine from some of the monsters. “Well both of you here is that audience that you wished for!” I shouted to my monsters as Tyranno looked behind him to see all the people.

“Do we have to fight in front of all those people?” Tyranno asks as everyone but me and the girls are surprised.

From the crowd of people I could hear things like. “He talks.” as well as “Did that lizard just speak english?”

“Anyway I'll end my turn by setting two face down cards.” I say as Midnight stands there looking at Tyranno shocked then looking at her monsters then shaking her head.

“My Turn I’ll play the Seal of Orichalcos from the graveyard. Then I’ll switch my Earthbound immortal back into attack position and attack Starshot directly! Go in with Immortal Wave!” Once the attack collides I get blown back and caught by Tyranno’s tail, but before I can recover I hear Midnight say. “I activate the spell Double Attack allowing me to discard 1 card and attack again! Once more Immortal Wave!” She shouts as the monster comes around for another attack. I hold my arms up to try and soften the blow but still get blasted into the school wall and I felt something shatter inside of my chest and arm.

“Starshot!” Rainbow shouts running to me as Construct turns to see the damage and sends one of her strings to pick me up from the ground and back to the field.

“I’ll be fine just focus on the fight if we lose we might be a bit more than banged up.” I say as my duel disk now had a piece of it cracked to the point of it almost falling off.

“My Darkfluid will attack your Construct!” Midnight says as almost instantly her dragon is destroyed.

“Shaddoll Construct destroys all special summoned monsters who attack her so try harder.” I say coughing up blood.

“I end my turn.” Midnight says looking more pissed by the second.

Turn 4:
Midnight Sparkle: 1500 LP
Starshot: 2200 LP
Rainbow Dash: 5900 LP

“My turn! I draw! I set three cards face down then I attack you Directly with Ultimate Conductor Tyranno!” Rainbow shouts as she looks at Midnight with a look of pure hatred. “You hurt my friends and I’ll never forgive you for that Midnight.” Rainbow said acting more cool and collected almost like an anime character. “Ultimate Shockwave!” Rainbow shouts at Tyranno creates a massive Bolt of electricity that then gets swallowed up by something.

“I activate the trap Negate Attack.” Midnight said as Rainbow ended her turn.

“My turn once more! I draw! I’ll go for the kill. Earthbound Immortal Chacu Challhua attacks Starshot with Immortal Wave!” Midnight says with a smile as the attack comes for me Rainbow activates a card.

“You are not the only one with an attack negate I activate Drowning Mirror Force! sure it won't send your monster back to the deck but it does negate the attack.” I say as a barrier of water stops the attack.

“Fine, I'll summon my Datacorn as well as its token and end my turn.” Midnight said, looking like she was on the verge of just killing us outright.

“My turn I draw. I use Harpy’s Feather Duster to remove all spells and traps on your side of the field.” I said with my vision blurring as some of the cuts had poured a lot of blood on the mostly black clothes. “I Tribute my Souleating Oviraptor to Use Tyranno’s effect flipping all your monsters face down and in defense position. Now go and attack her monsters Ultimate Conductor Tyranno. Crushing Vice!” As i shout that the monster charges at her Datacorn destroying it and dealing 1000 LP damage. “Rainbow, is this the final move you want the honor?” I ask as she smiles.

“Togethr Star.” She says looking back.

“Crushing Vice!” We shout as Tyranno gives a loud roar that shatters the glass around us and bites into the token ending the duel.

“Now that was one furious fossil.” I say blacking out for a second.

Once the deal had been set the seal had activated turning Midnight back into the smaller Twilight, as she fell to the ground the magic had been consumed by the seal it shot the magic back to whoever lost it in the first place. The final bit of magic, the bit from the portal stuck around till it found a target. That target was me or more precisely my pendant once it started to move to me i black out with the last things i hear being.

“Starshot I’m sorry.” From a female voice that I could not make out as I faded into black.

“Boss, don't die on us yet we have a few more things to do. Keep moving forward.” Infinity said as I lost all consciousness.