• Published 17th Jan 2022
  • 2,147 Views, 43 Comments

Mother's Return - GNGFan21



Faust manages to finally get back to see her two not so little fillies

  • ...
5
 43
 2,147

Mysterious Alicorn


My faithful student, I and Luna witnessed a meteorite falling from the sky and looked like it fell at the border of Everfree Forest and Ponyville. I know you want to learn anything new so why not meteorites it is said they have magical metals in them so here is a good chance to see if those stories are true.

Yours, Princess Celestia.
PS. I hope Spike is doing okay I heard about that Dragon Flu incident.


Lowering the letter Twilight Sparkle had a gleam in her eyes. True it was a little late, but a chance like this couldn't be ignored.
"Spike, get my writing equipment we are going to see this meteorite." Twilight said and started to gather some books about meteorites.
"Now? But it's 10 pm. Can't we go tomorrow?" Spike said with a tired voice.
"No, we need to be the first ones there. Please Spike I get double gems on your burgers when we next visit." Twilight said trying to bribe her number one assistant.
Hearing this all the sleep disappeared from Spike's eyes "Writing equipment just a moment." Spike said and left to gather them already his mouth getting wet just thinking about the double gems.

Twilight and Spike were walking towards the forest border and run into Rainbow Dash.
"Hi Twilight, Spike. What are you doing up so late? And before you ask I'm practicing my night flying." Rainbow asked.
"We are heading to see that meteorite that fell from the sky. I have always wondered would there be any magical metals on those." Twilight answered.
"Yeah I saw something fall from the sky come on I show you where I think it fell." Rainbow waved them to follow.
The trio walked towards the Everfree Forest after a while they noticed smoke rising from the forest. It seems that the meteorite dropped into the forest but still it was pretty near the border.
"Come on let's go it isn't far into the forest." Twilight said and started to run getting closer to the area where the meteorite fell. Arriving at the area there was a crater with a radius of approx five meters. Looking down from the edge of the crater Twilight couldn't see the bottom.

"How big was this meteorite look at the size of this crater. Rainbow Could I get a lift down there to see how big this thing is." Twilight asked while writing notes on his notepad while Spike walked around the edge of the crater.
Rainbow looked at Twilight and then down from the edge of the crater "Sure... If you say so." Rainbow said and grabbed Twilight from arms and started to fly her into the crater. Flying down into the crater the smoke itched their eyes a little and Twilight cast a spell to protect them from the smoke. After a short while, they reached the bottom.
"So much smoke left from impact. I'll try to get rid of it." Twilight said and lit her horn casting another spell to remove all the smoke from the crater. Slowly the smoke started to disappear and Rainbow looked around.
"Nice going Sparkle I don't see ant rocks ove..." Rainbow said but stopped talking when seeing a pony in the crater.
"Rainbow? What did you say something abou..." Twilight said walking next to Rainbow and lost her speech too.
There was laying a white alicorn who was about the same size as Celestia and had a deep red colored mane and tail, her cutie mark was depicting a quill over a book with a star mark on it.

"Wha.. Alicorn! How! Why!" Twilight started to have one of her famous panic attacks.
Shaking her head to clear her mind Rainbow took hold of her friend. "Come on Twilight Focus. This is big! We need to contact Princess Celestia or Princess Luna." Rainbow said.
Making use of the technique Cadance reached her she breathed out and focused. She checked the pulse on this alicorn and found it. It was weak but it was there. "We need to move her. I can teleport her and myself into my library and give him some first aid. Could you fly with Spike to home?" Twilight said and started to charge her spell.
"Sure Twi, you get the mystery alicorn some help." Rainbow said and flew away.

A portal appeared in front of Twilight and she entered into it while carrying the white alicorn with her through. Back in her library, she lowered the pony onto the guest bed and rushed to get the first aid kit.
The mystery alicorn didn't have any life-threatening wounds but still, they needed to be cleaned and bandaged. Twilight did his best to clean the wounds, while doing this the alicorn mumbled in her sleep.
"Celestia... Luna... Sun..." the alicorn mumbled while breathing heavily.
Hearing the alicorn say Celestia and Luna's name she stopped what she was doing and looked at the white alicorn. How could this pony know Celestia?
"Who are you?" She asked waiting to get an answer but didn't get any and continued to treat her wounds. After finishing treating her Twilight gets some paper and starts to write and study the alicorn at the bed writing down any distinct marks to recognize her. After a while, Rainbow and Spike entered the library.
"Twilight is it true? You found an alicorn from inside the crater?" Spike asked while walking in and noticed the white alicorn on a guest bed while twilight was sitting next to her writing something.
"Yes and I need you to send this to Princess she needs to know about this." Twilight said and handed over the letter to Spike who used his Dragonfire to transfer it to Celestia.
"So... what do we do while waiting?" Rainbow asked.
"All we can do now is wait. Celestia probably heads here at the moment she reads my letter. You should go to sleep Spike I stay up and wait if she wakes up." Twilight said. Spike left for bed and was fast asleep, Rainbow decided to stay, but she too fell asleep on the couch where she was sitting and reading the newspaper. Twilight fought to stay awake, but she too fell victim to her fatigue and was drifting into the realm of dreams.

The alicorn opened her eyes and gasped for breath. She looked at her surroundings to see where she was. Holding her hand on her forehead and letting to a little yelp of pain.
"My head... Where am I? This isn't the void it's too warm and colorful." alicorn said and looked around herself again noticing a purple unicorn sleeping on a chair next to her. She got up from the bed and looked around for the exit. With a little searching, she found the door and left the library.
Walking around Ponyville it was dark and some ponies were getting ready to open their business. Walking through the streets all eyes were looking at her, she could feel the eyes on her back every time she walked past a pony.
She walked a while and came in front of a 24/7 restaurant and decided to walk in and a bell informing the owner of a customer rings.
"Ah please take a seat I'll be there in just a moment." the voice yelled from the kitchen. Doing as she was told she sat down at a table. After a short moment, a stallion walked out of the kitchen with a notepad in his hand
"So what would you like to have I would recommend the hay fri..." the stallion didn't finish his sentence finally looking at the alicorn sitting alone at the table who in turn looked worriedly at the stallion.
"Mister? Are you okay?" she asked while tilting her head a little.
"I... eh your highness what would you want to eat please just order and I make it." Chef said stuttering a little.
"I don't really know... could you make something tasty, please? And just Faust is okay I'm not a member of the royal family."
"Hay fries it is your highness coming right away." The stallion said and vanished into the kitchen leaving Faust alone waiting.

Canterlot

It was almost time to lower the moon and raise the sun. Luna left the realm of dreams and her tower to fly into the balcony where Celestia was waiting for her sitting with a letter in her hand. Seeing her sister sitting in silence worried Luna and she landed next to her.
"Sister? Are you alright? You look like you have seen a ghost." Luna asked worrying over her sister.
"Read this and you'll understand." Celestia said and handed the letter to Luna.


Princess Celestia thank you for the info about the meteorite I was so overjoyed with the possibility of learning more about these mysterious objects. What I'm about to say may sound crazy, but the crater that the meteorite left behind had an alicorn in it. My theory is it might be some magical travel that went horribly wrong, but still, there shouldn't be more than three alicorns right? So I, Spike, and Rainbow Dash took the alicorn to my library to treat her wounds I think you should take a look at this the alicorn is white like you she has a deep red mane and tail and her cutie mark depicts a quill over a book with a star mark on it. I know you are probably already sleeping so I'll stay at her bedside just to be safe if she wakes up.

PS. Spikes okay the episode with flu was pretty funny and harmless in the end so you don't need to worry.


After reading the letter Luna had to take a double check on the description of this alicorn Twilight had found.
"This... this can't be right. Mom died protecting Equestria from the void there wasn't anything left to bury." Luna said feeling her pulse rising and stuttering while speaking.
"Twilight might know our mother's cutie mark from the stories, but she wouldn't lie something about like this to me. And you know that each cutie mark is unique there are no two same cutie marks. And you said it yourself nothing of her body was left. I always wished deep down that she was alive." Celestia said feeling warm tears on her cheeks and brushing them off.
Luna was deep in thought, true Twilight was a mare of her word, and this was way over of the possibility of a joke. "Tia? Maybe we should visit her right now and see if it really is mother, but first let's raise the sun and lower the moon." Luna said and got a nod from Celestia. Both of their horns started to glow and the celestial objects started to move.
After that was done in a flash of golden magic Celestia and Luna were gone.

Golden Oaks Library

Twilight, Rainbow, and Spike were sleeping tight when a golden flash appeared in the middle of the library. After the glow had dissipated in there stood Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. Celestia looked around the library not seeing her mother anywhere. Walking next to Twilight she shook her awake.
"Twilight, where is this alicorn you found?" Celestia asked speaking quickly and worriedly.
Twilight opened her eyes while feeling somepony shaking her. "Wha..." Taking a quick look she saw it was Princess Celestia and she had a worried look on her face.
"Twilight where is this alicorn you found?" Luna joined in questioning. Rainbow Dash and Spike woke up to the noise the two princesses were making.
looking at the bed and noticing that the alicorn was missing Twilight got up from the bed looking around the library to search for the alicorn. Noticing that the front door was open she pointed at the door. "Princess Celestia, did you come in through the front door?" Twilight asked. Both princesses looked towards the front door and quickly dashed out from it
"Hey wait up! Princess Celestia, Princess Luna!" Twilight yelled starting to run after them Rainbow and Spike started to follow them too.