• Published 10th Jan 2022
  • 7,496 Views, 111 Comments

"Please dont leave" - Pinkameanie



After enduring torture and punishment from the entire school Sunset decides to end it all, before she is saved by someone she thought didn't want her. Together they will fight to bring those responsible to justice.

  • ...
17
 111
 7,496

Chapter 1 "Beginnings"(Updated)

Author's Note:

I know I said I wouldn't go back and change anything, but I finally seen what you guys where talking about with the crazy 1st or 3rd person switching so I'm gonna update each chapter. I'm also looking for some things I can add and change so I can make the chapters longer:pinkiehappy:

"Hey, Watch it"

I didn't even look back at the person I'd just ran into, I didn't need to look at them to feel they're glare boring into me. I just wanted to get to my next class, and as quickly as possible!!!

I turned a few corners and as I neared the door to my classroom, I felt my legs catch on something as someone pushed me from the side and my head hit cold metal. My vision went black for a second as I tried to figure out what had just happened. As my vision started to come back I could tell what had happened by the people snickering and the few claps for whomever just pushed me, and a male voice saying "post some more shit and see what happens next demonbitch!!!"

I didn't look up at him from my spot on the floor hoping he would leave me alone if I didn't resist. Thankfully he left along with whoever had tripped me and walked on down the hallway their message having been delivered and satisfied that I was roughed up enough. I could already feel the blood running down my forehead where it had come into contact with the hall lockers, as I brought my hand up to my face I winced as I felt the already swelling knot on my forehead. There was red on my hand when I brought it away from my face. I wish I'd stayed home, I'd already lost count that day for how many times I wished I'd stayed home.

Home........

When I had came to this world I thought I was prepared for what would be on the other side of that magic mirror. I'd studied so many sleepless nights trying to unlock the secrets of the mirror and the whole other world on the other side. But when I had finally went through the portal to escape banishment, it wasn't the smooth sleek hooves I'd known all my life that I stepped out on, it was some kind of misshapen meat nubs in black and pink boots. I'd tried to balance on the two strange new hind legs but quickly stumbled to the ground on my knees and what appeared to be claws and was completely freaked out by this hairless ape suit I was in. I eventually found out these creatures where called humans and the meat nubs and claws were called feet and hands.

After my internal freakout at not being a pony anymore and losing my horn and magic, I had to take a few moments to figuring out how to use my new body. When I was finally confident enough in my ability to walk I started to search my surroundings. I discovered that this side of the portal wasn't in a mirror but on the surface of one side of a cement base of a statue with the statue being a odd looking horse, it sure didn't look like any horse or pony from equestria though. There was a tall building that the statue stood in front of, which I soon realized was a school for these hairless creatures, I almost went inside before I saw a very tall thin woman with aurora hair that looked like princess Celestia in human form. She looked like she was looking for something or someone, I didn't stick around to find out. If there was anypony that could come to this world and retain there magic it'd be Celestia, and I didn't doubt that she could probably teleport to this side of the portal so as to not have to use the mirror, and catch me unaware so she could take me back to equestria and imprison me.

I ran as fast as my new body would let me with my severely impaired balance, I ran as far as I could until my lungs burned for air and my feet ached from running in these boots, but I kept on running and when my body finally had enough I finally stopped and hunched over gasping for the air my lungs desperately begged for. As I took in my surroundings I found I had ran all the way to some rundown neighborhood that was next to some kind of abandoned industrial district surrounded by a chain link fence that was covered In graffitied sheets of metal to create a privacy barrier. As I stood there catching my breath I got the feeling someone was looking at me, I looked behind me and saw a shady group of large men who where dressed like thugs, it seemed that they hadn't noticed me yet or just didn't care that I was there. They seemed to be engrossed in their conversation but as some of them took notice and started glancing at me I quickly turned around and ran toward the many abandoned warehouses. I was lucky enough to find a loose piece of fence that pushed in far enough to let my slim form squeeze through but still small enough that anything bigger would not be able to pass.

The compound was huge with giant empty warehouses that were once used to manufacture metal wagons with rubber wheels, there was a few of these wagons scattered about the compound yard left in pieces and rotting away. I had passed alot of these things while running and seen them moving by themselves. I had been amazed by the humans of this world, that they where intelligent enough to make wagons that could pull themselves without magic. I eventually found out they were called cars and ran on an internal combustion engine, I was still impressed though.

It was starting to get dark so I searched through the warehouses one by one to find somewhere I could use as a makeshift shelter and ended up finding an employee lounge in the main office building with a metal door that could be locked from the inside. The room was far enough inside the building that the outside temp wouldn't effect the room too much, and it was small enough to hold in my body heat, and had a bathroom connected to it with a toilet that still actually flushed and a sink that still turned on, I guess the people who owned this building forgot to turn the water off when they abandoned this place.

Over the next few years in this world I collected piece by piece everything I needed to make that little room a home, it wasn't princess Celestia's castle but it was mine.

The sound of the school's warning bell ringing snapped me out of my memories. I groaned as I started the labourous chore of getting back up, I'd done it enough times now though that I'm starting to get pretty good at it.

Nobody tried to help me as I struggled there on all fours, finally managing to come to my feet while leaning heavily on the lockers for support. I could feel someone staring at me, but it was different from the usual glares that I felt. As I looked up I saw my friends.... well former friends.

None of them where smiling, they all held looks that said "you brought this on yourself." The only one who actually looked concerned was Pinkie Pie, but before I could be sure Applejack and Rainbow started moving them along to class and Pinkie was gone.

Assuming it was just a trick of the mind I moved on quickly to my next class before the late bell rang, snatching some napkins from the teachers desk as I was headed to my own. Mr. Cranky Doodle had seen me when I walked in and watched with uncaring eyes, he waited till I was seated and the bell rung to say anything, he cleared his throat loudly getting everyone's attention. "So miss shimmer, what poor soul did you expose to get that nasty bump to your head, if I were you I'd refrain from making anymore posts on mystable."

I sat there stunned, that he'd actually call me out in front of the class like that, I guess even the teachers believed I was guilty. I didnt even want to know now if the principles believed me or not, before I could say anything though he continued.

"But since I'm only a teacher I'm not allowed to have a professional opinion about this mystable nonsense" he stood up from his chair as he looked me right in the eye and gave me a predatory grin as he spoke his next words "But it IS my professional opinion as a teacher that fighting in the hallway is two weeks detention, and that's exactly where I'll see you this afternoon after school understood."

As if possessed I could feel my head nodding and a "yes sir" escaping my lips before my mind caught up, I knew it wouldn't do any good to try to argue, or else I incurr more wrath from the short balding man, and to be fair I expected he would find some way to punish me. He's had it out for me ever since the first time I blackmailed him with fake photos of him cheating on his wife, I'd convinced him that even with fake photos I could turn his wife against him.

As he started today's lesson my mind began to wander off, it had only been three days since my final confrontation with the girls at sugarcube corner. Three days since i talked to them, three days since I heard from twilight, despite my almost nonstop friendship s.o.s's until my journal was finally stolen. It had happened while I was being worked over by Gilda and some of her lackeys, I'd been able to break Gildas nose before they used me as a human punching bag. Still though, someone had vandalized my locker and stole my stuff, including the journal, which I had been storing there for (supposedly) safe keeping.

It didn't matter anyway, twilight had plenty of time to respond to me when I still had the book, and if twilight cared at all she would just "OPEN THE PORTAL" like I had been begging her in my messages since the last failed attempt with my former friends. That night had already felt off in many ways, I already knew something was up before I'd even opened the doors.

It felt as though something that should've happened that night at sugarcube corner didn't, and instead of getting my friends back I got Rainbow's fist to the face. With the black eye and the undoubtedly brusing knot on my forehead I probably looked almost like a racoon by now, and I still hadn't looked yet to see what the girls soccer team did to me this morning on my way to school, but if the dull ache in my ribs and stomach from my impromptu substitution as a soccer ball was anything to go by, I was sure I wasn't to far from a hospital visit. Thanks to that discord guy I met on a chaos channel online, I had gotten all the fake documents I would need to live in this world so I wasn't too worried if I had to. All I had to do was dig up some dirt on principle Celestia and vise principle Luna........ wow, sometimes I forget that I really was a demon! I'm just glad those photos didn't ruin there careers.

Tomorrow was Christmas eve, it was weird for school to run right up to the holidays like this, I'm still convinced that principle Celetia was getting some sick satisfaction at seeing me abused by my fellow students, and extended the school days up to the eve of Christmas. Another one of the reasons I'd stopped fighting back!!! Even when caught in the act Celestia let them off with just a warning, and I'd be the one to get in trouble, the cards where stacked against me, and my fist was getting worse and worse from all the noses I'd had to break, so I stopped fighting back.

I shifted in my seat and winced a little as I felt my leather jacket and jeans rub my cuts....... those are kinda a long story, I guess the simple answer would be it's a habit I picked up after my fallout with Princess Celestia and coming to the human world.

Unconsciously my right hand went into my jacket pocket and gripped the smooth pure silver handle in there, it was a straight razor, a gift to the protégé of the princess from some foreign dignitary who assumed I would be a stallion. He was quite surprised to find out I was a mare but I accepted the gift anyway. I had it on me when i was banished and ran through the portal, and started using it to cut myself not long after coming here to make sure that this was still real, and to cope with losing everything and starting my life over again WITH NOTHING. I'd always assumed princess Celestia would leave me with something when I enevitably left, but I was more worse off now than when the princess had found me in the smoking remains of my foalhood orphanage, at least then I still had my magic and my real pony form.

Remembering my fall and hard rise to queen bee made me think about adding a few more marks if my already marred flesh had enough room left. Over the last few days I've been thinking of using it for something more, something a little more sinister, and with the way everyone treats me, and the way no one cares for me, and if I can't go back to equestria......, it's been taking up more and more space in my mind.

I wonder what they'd do if I cut my wrists and sat here at my desk and bled out infront of them, would someone try to save me? If no one noticed me bleeding out, and they found me dead at my desk at the end of class, would anyone cry or would they start cheering "the demon is finally dead!!! The demon is finally dea-" the sound of the bell going off jogs me from my thoughts, i looked up at it on the wall surprised I'd been able to space off the whole class period, then I remembered that I'd have to Brave the hallways again and I groaned as I got up to head to my next class.