• Published 18th Dec 2021
  • 1,094 Views, 54 Comments

Equestria Girls (Web Series) Season 3 - DiamondandIce



The Main 7 are back for another season of their magic adventure.

  • ...
1
 54
 1,094

The Apple Stakeout

“Ah appreciate that ya’ll doing this for us sugarcube,” Applejack said. “But ain’t this a lil too much.

“You did say that there are people robbing your apples, right?” Onyx said. “Before it escalates the sooner we catch them the better.”

Lately the Applejack and her family have experienced a thief or two stealing their crops. This information got to Onyx, her special someone, before matters turned to worst with the assistance of Night Star and Big Macintosh, electric fences were installed around the orchard to prevent anyone from entering.

“Don’t worry about the expenses, I paid Night Star already.” Onyx said smugly.

“Ah don’t like the look on yer face. Will these fences even be enough though?”

“Not quite. We will also need three pieces of logs long enough for two people to stand on, a rope, and your bow and arrow?”

“Why?”

Applejack had a bad idea though on what was in her boyfriend’s mind as he talked about this with her about the plan.

****************************************************************************

It is now nighttime at Sweet Apple Acres, the trap has been set. Applejack and Onyx are hiding inside a fake bush with enough space for two persons in it beside a three.

“Night Star, are you in position?” Onyx called him from a walkie talkie.

“I’m on top of their house on overwatch.” Night Star replies.

“Why in tarnation do ya’ll have to be on top of our house?” Applejack asked.

“I need the high ground while you two take the low ground if my prediction is wrong, duh. I’ll be on the lookout now, over and out.”

“Ah won’t even bother knowing more about what he does in his free time.”


Minutes have passed and no one seems to have arrived yet. Applejack lets out a long sigh and decides to have a little talk with Onyx.

“Sugarcube,” Applejack said, getting her boyfriend’s attention. “Ya’ll really didn’t have to do all of this stuff for me and mah folks. It feels like I’m in your debt even more.”

“Is it still about the fact of both our family status?” He asked as she nodded. Onyx wrapped his arm around his girlfriend comforting her. “Don’t think about it.”

“Ah know, it’s just-”

Their conversation was stopped as Night Star is contacting them from the walkie talkie as Applejack answered it.

Bogey incoming,” He said in a low tone

Ah beg your pardon?” She asked.

Night Star points to a car coming into the area where Applejack and Onyx are hiding. Just as the prediction, the car parked nearby their location as two figures got out with are men, their faces covered and wearing all black. The farm girl recognized the car and had a guess who it belonged to but wasn’t sure since their faces were unrevealed yet. The two men approached the fence and she hears them wondering that this wasn’t here before.

This ain’t gonna work, these fellas will just have to come back and find some way to get over and we’ll have to think of another plan.” Applejack said disappointedly.

That is when the logs that were placed nearby come in, if they noticed them.” Onyx said, pointing to the logs nearby.

Things even went according to plan as the men noticed the logs and started bringing them to the fence. Night Star then spoke from the other line to get her bow and arrow ready.

So can ya’ll explain why we need this stuff?” She asked Onyx after tying the end of the arrow with the rope.

Okay so plan is that once they step on the logs, they will use them to jump over the fence to avoid getting electrocuted. But we are going to foil that, you shoot the arrow at the log at the bottom. Once they extend their legs and before they could jump, you pull the rope and then their plan fails and we catch them,” He said.

Wait just a darn moment, so that mean they’ll get zapped in the-”

Exactly.”

What are you crazy, that’s most stupid idea you’ve fellas ever thought of!

Got any brighter ideas? It’s now or never.

Applejack face palmed herself after hearing this obnoxious plan that they came up with to catch the thieves.

“Careful now.” One of them said as he supported his companion by stepping on the logs. “Okay now we extend our legs.”

While the two men are distracted to avoid getting shocked by the fence, Applejack without alerting hers and Onyx presence shot the arrow directly at the log at the bottom and quickly hid back into the bush.

“What was that?” One of the men asked.

“It could be a trap that those Apples must have set up that failed. We got away once and we will get away with this again.” The other said.

“Indeed.”

Yeah but this will stop you, jerks.” Onyx looked at Applejack and gestured as she held onto the rope that had the arrow tied to it.

“Now on my mark, one…”

Pull!

Onyx gave a signal and Applejack quickly pulled the rope causing the logs that the two thieves were standing on to get toppled as they were met by volts of electricity. The sounds of the two men screaming and the battery box blowing up sending both men flying as one of them landed nearby Applejack and Onyx and the other fell at the bottom of the three.

(Tonk, Tonk, Tonk, Tonk, Tonk…Tonk…Tonk)

He passes out after getting hit by several apples on his head.

“We're under attack and Applejack needs our help!” Apple Bloom shouted from inside the house after hearing the explosion from the battery box. “Big Mac I’ll grab the shovel and you wake Granny Smith.”

“Nope.”

“Okay, I’ll wake Granny Smith and you get the shovel.”

“Eeyup.”

Back outside, Night Star who is still on the roof sheds some light on Applejack and Onyx as they subdue the two crooks. Applejack pulls the mask of one of them and…

“Well Ah’ll be, if it ain’t Flim and Ah guess the other could be…” Applejack suspects it's the Flim Flam brothers as the one she unmasked was Flim who still felt the effects of the shock in his groin. She looks over to her special someone who unmasked the other who is Flam that was unconscious after getting hit by apples. “If ya’ll fellas thought you can get away with stealing out business, well yer plans have foil again.”

‘Y-y-you…m-m-may…have won…t-t-this day.” Flim stutters as he slowly gets to his feet. “W-w-we…will…b-b-be…back-”

(KLONK!)

“OWW! What did I do?” Flim said then falls back unconsciously.

The one who actually knocked Flim out was Granny Smith as she held a rolling pin in her hand with Big Mac nearby with a shovel and Apple Bloom.

“Granny, how many times Ah’ve been telling you not to bring a rolling pin with ya’ll.” Applejack said as she and Onyx gathered Flim and Flam.

“Hehehe there ain’t nothin wrong that Ah have something to defend myself with. Especially if it's to protect mah grandchildren and mah future grandson-in-law hehehe.” Granny Smith said, chuckling while waving the rolling pin in her hands.

“Anyway, I’ll call the police and they won’t trouble you and your family for a while.” Onyx said as he took out his phone.

“Ah think yer better can an ambulance as well,” Applejack said.

“Why?”