• ...
2
 91
 3,126

O Come Ye Squashful

After getting a goodnight sleep from their snowy battle and drive to Canterlot, The Ninja Turtles and Allies met up with their other friends Zach, Caitlyn, Carter, Angel, Buffy, and Gabby who just arrived that very morning. As they waited in the music room for the Rainbooms, who were in class, Caitlyn revealed she got photos from the Turtles’ battle with the mutant polar battle named Tora.

“Those are some pretty good photos, Caitlyn.” April complimented.

“Thanks. I made sure I was out of the way.” Caitlyn explained before turning sternly at Raph. “And don’t worry, Raph. I’m keeping them in my secret stash of photos, so nothing gets exposed.”

“Long as you get my good side, and nothing embarrassing, I’m not saying anything.” Raph rolled his eyes.

“Too bad that weather maker he made didn’t give us a snow day.” Zach sighed.

“Would’ve succeeded better than the Rainbooms’ scheme from yesterday.” Angel chuckled.

“Hopefully, Rainbow will consider not coming up with ideas for a while.” Buffy stated.

“Sapphire sent me a pic of what she did to Dashie.” Gabby held out her to show a picture of Sapphire throwing Rainbow on the Potato Snowman and everyone chuckled at the sight.

“Now that’s funny.” Shini chuckled.

Carter than noticed they were one turtle short. “Hey. Has anyone seen Mikey?”

“He was gonna get a drink or something.” Donnie remembered.

“Just as long as he doesn’t expose us. Again!” Raph grumbled, remembering the monster hunter, Abigail Finn.

“Agreed.” Leo added. “While Sensei and Celestia agreed we can roam around CHS, we still need to practice stealth.”

Just then, Mikey came bursting in while carrying a tote. “Hey guys!”

“Whatcha got there, Mikey?” asked Casey.

“And where have you been?” Raph scolded.

“Sorry to keep you guys waiting, but when I got my drink, I passed by the cafeteria and overheard the Rainbooms talk about the cornonacob photo shoot today.”

“You mean the cornucopia?” Asked Donnie.

“Yeah. That. Anyway, Applejack was talking about how her family dressed up for that. And it sounds like Rarity’s gonna make special outfits for the girls. So I figured why don’t we do the same?”

“Because you’d make us look ridiculous!” Raph scoffed.

After shooting a look at him, Mikey then continued. “Well, it turns out there’s a theme for this Capricornia-”

“Cornucopia.” Donnie corrected again.

“Yeah that. So I asked Vice Principal Luna and she found these outfits and said we can borrow them.”

“Alright, Mikey.” Keno grinned.

“They won’t make us look stupid, will they?” Raph grumbled.

“C’mon Raph. We should look our best for The Rainbooms.” April pointed.

“Besides, this could be fun.” Carter chimed in.

“Or maybe I should pick an outfit for you.” Buffy grinned.

Knowing Buffy would make him wear a dress, Raph groaned. “Oh! Alright! These outfits better not make us look dorky.”

-------

“I’M GONNA KILL HIM!” Raph screamed as he stomped out of the music room.

Across the hallway, Cranky opened the door. “Hey! Keep it down!”

Raph only glared at him growling before Cranky closed the door.

It turned out The group all dressed up as Pilgrims while Raph and Carter were dressed as Spanish soldiers and Leo was an Indian chief.

“Man we look ridiculous.” Griped Zach.

“We look like museum relics.” Caitlyn deadpanned.

“At least you don’t go clang when you move.” Carter complained.

“Oh I don’t know. I find a man in armor admiring.” Buffy grinned, making Carter blush.

“You better be right about this, Mikey.” Caitlyn huffed. “So glad we’re not doing this in Roosevelt High. Vern or Tiff won’t let us live down.”

“Let’s head to the auditorium and wait for the girls.” Leo suggested.

“The sooner, the better.” Karai added.

“Well what are we waiting for?” Casey said revealing to have a pillory on him, causing him to fall down. Luckily, Gabby helped him up.

“Let’s hurry before anyone sees us.” Raph mumbled.

“At least these costumes are easy to move in.” April shrugged.

Suddenly, the bell rang and classroom doors opened as students began to leave their classes.

“Oh no!” The Ninjas gasped.

To make matters worse, some students saw the group and began to laugh or chuckle. Buffy hid behind Carter, Raph turned red in anger and embarrassment while Karai was on the verge of turning into her serpent mode and Casey fell over again. At last, Donnie stood up with a smoke bomb in hand.

“That’s it! I’m calling this! It’s ninja vanish time!” he threw the smoke bomb and they all disappeared in a puff of smoke.

------------

Meanwhile, in the auditorium, Applejack was waiting with Photo Finish for her friends and checking her watch impatiently.

“Where are they?” she wondered.

Suddenly, a puff of smoke burst up as the two gasped to see the ninjas appear.

“Aie! Pilgrims popping up everywhere!” Photo Finish shrieked as she hid behind her camera.

Applejack got a closer look. “Guys?”

“What up, AJ?” Mikey greeted.

Applejack started to chuckle too. “Why do y’all look like you fell off the Mayflower?”

Buffy angrily corrected her bonnet and pointed to Mikey followed by everyone else. Chuckling sheepishly, Mikey explained.

“You see, I overheard you girls in the cafeteria about the coruptatina-”

“Cornucopia. Cornucopia! CORNUCOPIA!” Donnie shouted, having had enough.

“Yeah that. And when you talked about dressing up so I asked Vice Principal Luna to borrow these costumes for the picture.”

Applejack then couldn’t stop laughing as everyone started to grill Mikey.

“I hope you’re satisfied, Michelangelo!” Raph growled.

“You succeeded in making complete fools of us!” Buffy cried.

“Haven’t been this embarrassed since Equestria Magic made me and Zach sing nonstop.” Mumbled Caitlyn.

“I just wanted us to look good for the photo.” Mikey pleaded.

“Well you failed! MISERABLY!” Donnie cried as Gabby grumbled in Spanish.

“Next time you have an idea, Never share it!” Keno huffed.

As they continued to ratt, Applejack stopped laughing enough to speak.

“Hey. Hey! No need to argue with Mikey. Some of this is kinda my fault.”

“What do you mean?” Karai raised a brow.

Before Applejack could answer, they heard the door opened with Rainbow Dash whispering, “C’mon. we’re almost there!”

Mikey took a deep breath before turning to the group. “Look. I’m sorry about all this. And if it’ll make you guys feel better, I’ll go let them laugh at me first.”

After Mikey went to greet the Rainbooms, Raph whispered to Leo and Donnie, “Once we get outta these suits, I’m stuffing Mikey in the pillory.”

Leo took a deep breath. “Look. Let’s hear Applejack out before we grill Mikey any further.”

Then they heard laughter. But it wasn’t coming from the Rainbooms. It was Mikey who was laughing his head off.

“What’s so funny?” Raph asked as they walked over. Then, they saw the Rainbooms and saw they wore ridiculous outfits as well. They each wore a gown that looked like produce and had a hard time moving in them. Shini began to laugh too then one by one the Ninjas laughed. Seeing the Ninjas dressed as pilgrims caused the Rainbooms to laugh back.

“Nice outfit!” Pinkie snorted through laughs.

“Back at ya!” Mikey chuckled.

Leo and Twilight spoke simultaneously while laughing, “What are you wearing? What am I wearing? What are you wearing?”

After everyone ceased laughing, Applejack spoke.

“Okay, What’s going on here?”

“We wanted to wear outfits for the cornucopia, so I made us these outfits.” Rarity explained.

“Like the Apple family.” Rainbow added.

Hearing that got Applejack to laugh more. “Oh guys! It was Granny who made us wear those outfits.”

“WHAT?” Both sides shouted. Mikey covered his head with his hat.

“I just wanted y’all to take a group photo in front of a cornucopia backdrop.”

“You mean we had to wear these ridiculous outfits for NO REASON!” Caitlyn screamed.

“And embarrass ourselves for NOTHING!” Rainbow hissed.

“Easy, y’all. We can work this out.”

“Oh we will!” Rarity glared. “Hold her!”

As April and Buffy hold Applejack, The girls get her in her outfit. Raph walked up to Mikey.

“Since AJ wasn’t clear, You are off the hook.”

Mikey smiled. After they all got Applejack in her outfit, everyone got in position for the picture as Photo Finish prepared to take the picture.

“Wishin' y'all a Happy Holidays, from our cornucopia to yours. Love, Applejack.”

“Sunset Shimmer.”

“Rainbow Dash!”

“Fluttershy.”

“Rarity.”

“Pinkie Pie!”

“And Twilight Sparkle!”

“And Happy Holidays from Leonardo.”

“Donatello.”

“Michelangelo.”

“Raphael.”

April: April O'Neil.

“Casey Jones.”

“Karai.”

“Shinigami.”

“Keno.”

“Zach.”

“Caitlyn.”

“Angel Bridge.”

“And Carter Bridge.”

“Buffy Shellhammer.”

“And Gabrielle.”

“Happy Holidays!” Everyone cheered as the camera took their picture.

To Be Continued

Author's Note:

FACTS-

-Karai and Shini costumes are based off Cho Cho's outfit from Histeria cartoon episode where they were sailing with Christopher Columbus.

-Angel's costume is based off Tituba from the Crucible.

-Leo is wearing his Native American chief costume from the 80s TMNT Wacky Wild West toys.

Next Time: Mikey and Pinkie do a skit for the CHS Christmas party with Cranky Doodle, Bebop, and Rocksteady called 'Oh Santa'.