• ...
2
 91
 3,090

Oh Santa

It was the last day of school before break and Canterlot High was having it’s school Christmas party with the ninjas, Mutanimals, Bebop and Rocksteady attending as guests. Having prepared early for Heart's Warming's Eve back at Equestria, Princess Twilight and the Mane 6, Along with Spike, Starlight Glimmer, and Blade Swipe, decided to participate as well after Sunset extended an invitation. The Mane 5 also took on human forms as well and wore outfits similar to what their counterparts used to wear. As the party began, Pinkie and Mikey whispered to Bebop, Rocksteady, and Cranky Doodle who nodded and followed them backstage. Moments later, Principal Celestia then walked up to the microphone on stage.

"Attention students and guests. Pinkie Pie and Michelangelo along with others have prepared a little skit for all of us. It’s called ‘oh Santa ‘."

Everyone applauded as the curtains rose revealing Pinkie in her pajamas and the scenery is of a makeshift scenery with Christmas decorations and a door and chimney and on a small table is a plate of Christmas cookies. Mikey then stood by the curtain by the microphone and the spotlight is on him as music started.

"testing 1 2 3. Okay. Here we go. It’s Christmas Eve and Pinkie is waiting for the arrival of Santa Claus with a plate of cookies."

Pinkie: oh Santa!
I can’t wait for you to come
I just can’t wait for you to come
And I got cookies
Three yummy cookies
Just for you for when you come
Only for you for when you come
Because it’s Christmas

Star on Christmas tree blinked twice then someone knocked on door.

Pinkie: could that be Santa?
Could that be him?
Could it be the one who brings presents to a sweet young girl like me?
A good sweet young girl like me

Door opened revealing it to be Bebop dressed up as an old fashioned robber with a Santa hat.

"Pinkie is surprised to be greeted not by Santa but a crafty bank robber." Mikey narrated sounded dramatic on 'crafty'.

"nice intro." Bebop whispered to him.

"who are you?" Pinkie gasped.

Bebop: I’m a bank robber!
And I’ve come to rob your bank!
Hee hee! I’ve come to rob your bank!
And I’ve come to take your dimes and swipe your nickels
So stand back step aside, little popsicle!
And let me in!

Bebop entered the stage as Mikey continued to narrate.

"Although frightened by the intruder, in the spirit of Christmas, Pinkie makes an offering."

Pinkie closed the door before singing again.

Pinkie: I’m not a banker
I have no banks, my robbing friend
But I have cookies
Three yummy cookies
And I don’t have nickels
But please take this, my robbing friend
Eat of these, my robbing friend
They are for Santa
But you may have one

Bebop took one cookie, ate it, and smiled.

"the bank robber is truly touched by Pinkie’s goodwill. But Pinkie, although momentarily distracted, is still excited about seeing Santa." Mikey said as Pinkie put the plate back on the table and she and Bebop continued to sing.

Pinkie: oh Santa
(Bebop: I’m a robber)
I can’t wait for you to come
(I came to rob your bank)
I just can’t wait for you to come
(Hee hee! I came to rob your bank)
And I got cookies
(You shared a cookie)
Two yummy cookies
(A yummy cookie)
Just for you for when you come
(Though I’d love to take your dimes)
Only for you for when you come
(Perhaps another time)
Both: because it’s Christmas!

Again, the star on tree blinked twice then there’s a knock on the door.

Pinkie: could that be Santa?
Could that be him?
Could it be the one who brings presents for a sweet young girl like me?
A good sweet young girl like me?

Pinkie opened the door, unintentionally on Bebop, revealing it to be Rocksteady dressed as a Viking with a belt on his shield. Meanwhile, in the audience, Rainbow Dash grabbed Casey and Raph and snuck pass the audience as Mikey continued.

"ow." Bebop flinched.

"Once again, it is not Santa who has come to Pinkie’s door, but this time a savage Norse man."

"who are you?" gasped Pinkie.

Rocksteady: I am Viking!
And I come to take your land
Oh yes! I come to take your land
And I come to take your crops and steal your horses
And I come to step on your chickens
And soil quilts! Da? Da.

Rocksteady entered stage as Pinkie closed the door, resulting in Bebop falling over as Mikey spoke to the audience again.

"Although frightened by the intruder, in the spirit of Christmas, Pinkie makes an offering."

Pinkie: I don’t have land
I have no crops, my Viking friend
But I have cookies
Two yummy cookies
And I don’t have horses
But please take this, my Viking friend
Eat one of these, my Viking friend
They are for Santa
But you may have one

Rocksteady ate a cookie and smiled as Mikey continued narrating.

"the Viking is also touched by Pinkie’s goodwill but Pinkie’s thoughts are still with Santa."

Pinkie put the plate back on the table then sang with Rocksteady this time.

Pinkie: oh Santa
(Rocksteady: I am Viking)
I can’t wait for you to come
(I come to take your land)
I just can’t wait for you to come
(Oh da! I come to take your land)
I got a cookie
(You shared a cookie)
A yummy cookie
(A yummy cookie)
Just for you for when you come
(I will not soil quilts)
Only for you for when you come
(I no ignore the guilt)

Both: because it’s Christmas!

Once again, the star on tree blinked twice then there’s a knock on the door again.

Pinkie: could that be Santa?
Could that be him?
Could it be the one who brings presents for a sweet young girl like me?
A good sweet young girl like me

Pinkie opened the door, hitting Bebop again, revealing it to be Cranky dressed as an IRS agent.

Mikey had a little difficult reading as he narrated. "Pinkie is greeted now by an agent of the..... in- tornal?

Donnie quickly leaned over and whispered to Mikey. "Internal!"

"Internal Revenue Service."

Pinkie looked bored as she asked. "who are you?"

Cranky: I’m from the IRS.
And I’ve come to tax your-

Pinkie slammed the door before Cranky finished. Bebop then falls down again. Pinkie looked at audience and turned her bored look to a jolly look as she sang more.

Pinkie: oh Santa
I can’t wait for you to come
I just can’t wait for you to come-

As pinkie sang, Raph struggled out of the chimney before finally getting through, bumping into Rocksteady, revealing he is dressed as Santa minus hat and belt with an irked look on his face. Some of the audience couldn't help but chuckle while Backstage, Rainbow and Casey bumped fists looking smug.

"uh oh!" Rocksteady gulped while Pinkie on the other hand gasped.

Pinkie: it’s finally Santa!
It’s finally him!
At last the one who brings presents to a sweet young girl like me!
A good sweet young girl like me!

Though irked, Raph sang as well.

Raph: I’m Santa!
And I’ve come to give you gifts.
Oh yes! I’ve come to give you gift!
And I’ve come to stuff your stockings!
Oh ho ho ho!
And I’ve come to jiggle my belly.
And wiggle my..... nose

he then noticed Bebop and Rocksteady near door.
"Hey wait a minute! Isn’t that my belt?"

Rocksteady noticed and hid his shield behind his back.

"And what are doing with my hat?
So you’re the ones!"

"hold up yo! We can explain!" Bebop pleaded.

"we change!" Rocksteady pointed out.

"Nobody messes with Santa! You know that don’t you!" Raph angrily chased Bebop and Rocksteady around until they run out the door. "you’ve been very naughty! AND IVE GOT A LIST!" Raph shouted as he exited after them.

With the door opened, Cranky entered and looked at the last cookie on the plate. "did you claim that?"

Pinkie just shrugged then pushed the plate towards Cranky, who accepted the cookie and exited eating the cookie.

Pinkie called out to him. "Merry Christmas!" she then turned to the audience and smiled as music played out ending the skit.

Everyone applauded to the performance.

To Be Continued

Author's Note:

FACTS-
-Based on the Silly Song from Veggie Tales.

Next Time: In an attempt to prove she's changed, Sapphire Night sings only to cause a little disaster. Can a spiritual visitor as well as those who've been where she is convince her that things will get better? Find out in 'Holiday Forgiveness'.