• ...
2
 91
 3,076

He Delivers

"Oh my gosh, I'm so excited!" Apple Bloom gushed.

"Me too!" Sweetie Belle added, in equal excitement.

"I can't wait for Santa Claus to arrive!" Scootaloo said.

The three were sitting by the chimney with big smiles on their faces, while Angel sat on the couch, looking through her phone. "Are you three gonna stare up at the chimney all night?" She asked, rhetorically.

“Well yeah!” Applebloom chimed.

“We think now that with our ninja training, we can actually do what we’ve trying to do for years!” Sweetie Belle explained.

“With the exception of the Anon-a-miss incident.” Scootaloo pointed out. “We were lucky to have presents that year.”

"You three don't really think Santa's the one who brings presents?" Angel said.

"Huh? What do you mean, Angel?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Well, don't freak out but, I don't believe in Santa Claus," Angel answered.

"WHAT?!" The CMC gasped in shock.

"I- I must have hay in my ears," Apple Bloom said, flabbergasted.
"I thought I heard Angel-"

"You heard," Angel cut her off. "I don’t believe in Santa Claus."

Sweetie Belle gasped. "She said it again!"

Angel explained after a deep breath. “Let’s just think about it,okay? How can a morbidly obese guy fly in a sleigh using eight reindeer? And do you know how long it takes to travel around the world? How can he do it in one night? And above all, how can he squeeze in to the chimney without getting stuck?”

She then took another deep breath. “Look. I understand we deal with that Equestria magic and all that and our friends are mutant turtles. But even before that, I don’t think Santa could be real.”

"That's silly," Sweetie Belle retorted. "Santa is real."

"And he is the one who brings the presents," Apple Bloom added.

"Yeah," Scootaloo said. "He delivers..."

And the CMC began to sing...

[CMC] Santa's always busy making wishes come true And you can bet he's getting ready for you No matter how much he has to do He delivers (Yeah, yeah! He delivers)

"Oh, I don't know?" Angel said, still doubtful.

[Apple Bloom]
In any kind of weather when it rains and snows

[Sweetie Belle]
No matter if there's any icicles on his nose

[Scootaloo]

Without a doubt you know he always shows

[CMC]

He delivers (He delivers. Yeah, yeah!)

"How can you be so sure?!" Angel asked.

[CMC]

He delivers from his place to yours He doesn't ring bells or knock on doors He delivers in person just because He's the best! He's Santa Claus!

"I'm still not convinced," Angel said, dryly.

[CMC]

We love Santa! Down through the chimney in the middle of the night 1, 2, 3, and he's clear out of sight And even though he's old he does all right

He delivers (Yeah, yeah! He delivers)

"Well, maybe," Angel admitted.

[Scootaloo]
So if you hear some rattling on the top of the roof

[Apple Bloom]

And if you hear Spike barking,
"Woof Woof Woof!"

[Sweetie Belle]
If you peek outside you will see real proof

[CMC]
He delivers (Yeah yeah, he delivers!)
He delivers from his place to yours He doesn't ring bells or knock on doors He delivers in person just because He's the best! He's Santa Claus! He delivers absolutely free He always does it so personally He delivers from sea to shining sea It's a special delivery

[Apple Bloom]
It's not the florist or the Pizza Man!

[Sweetie Belle]
It's not the plumber or a telegram!

[Scootaloo] It's not even the Handyman!

[CMC]
We hope by now... you understand! He delivers from his place to yours He doesn't ring bells or knock on doors He delivers in person just because He's the best! He's Santa Claus! He delivers absolutely free He always does it so personally He delivers from sea to shining sea It's a special delivery

As the CMC sang and danced, Angel noticed something in the chimney. Two Black boots appeared before a large man in a red and white robe and bushey white bear quietly landed and came out. Angel rubbed her eyes to make sure she wasn't seeing things. Too shocked to say a word, she watched in disbelief as the man placed four gifts with her's, Apple Bloom's, Sweetie Belle's, and Scootaloo's names under the tree. Then the man stepped back into the chimney and putting a finger to his lips and went up, disappearing out of sight.

[CMC]

He delivers from his place to yours He doesn't ring bells or knock on doors He delivers in person just because He's the best! He's Santa Claus! We love Santa! Cause he delivers!

Snapping out of her shock, Angel pointed at the tree. The three girls looked and gasped in joy when they saw the gifts.

"Oh, yeah!" They exclaimed.

“Well well. These weren’t here a second ago.” Applebloom grinned.

“Somebody had to have placed them.” Sweetie Belle said curiously.

“So Angel, who placed these here?” Scootaloo asked, expecting Angel to have a non Santa answer.

Angel finally spoke. "Santa Claus."

The CMC looked at her in surprise.

"Wait?" Apple Bloom started.

"Angel, do you?" Sweetie Belle continued.

"Finally believe in Santa?!" Scootaloo finished.

Angel smiled. "Yeah. I guess I do," she answered, and the CMC gave her a group hug.

To be Continued

Author's Note:

Fun facts:
Angel questions Santa similar to Mac did in Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

The Anon-a-miss incident is from the Equestria Girls comic series.

The song the CMCs sing is He Delivers from The Disney Album Twelve Days of Christmas

Next Time: Wallflower and Sapphire try to find each other's perfect gift. But when infortune breaks their gift, Will they give up their prized possessions to find replacements? Find out in 'Gift of Heart'.