• Published 11th Nov 2021
  • 1,062 Views, 34 Comments

For All Mankind - madhat886



As mankind takes it's first step on the moon, they discover that gods are real.

  • ...
25
 34
 1,062

Chapter 8

!

Celestia held the governor of Alabama after he said no to her, with a twist she snaps his neck and drove her thumbs into his eyes. All out in the open in front of the governors mansion of the state. A crowd of people had all watched along with news crews.

“Now that he’s no longer able to do his job. I’m expecting the next person in line to sign the release papers for all the innocent people of color who are in jail. As there is nothing you can do to stop me,” Celestia said turning to the bodies of all the judges, police officers, and others in government who she had gathered all together in front of the governor’s mansion.

She had one by one snap their necks and drove her thumbs into their eyes. All of them had are either racist, corrupt, or just said no to her. The news crews filmed everything while making sure not to anger Celestia as she has just grab any reporter who has slighted her and cripple them. Now hundreds of cripples are now being carted off to hospitals and the remaining government leaders are scrambling to please the goddess.

“Now that’s over, I’m expecting for their replacements to do what I tell them to. I crippled enough whites to show that I do not value any of your lives. You whites aren’t my chosen people and have no value to me at all. What I expect from you all is obeying me. Seeing how I have to do all of this just to get you whites to treat people of color as equals,” Celestia said.

Celestia has been leaving a trail of cripples who stand in her way or did anything that displeased her. When a mother told her that she didn’t want her child to go to school with niggers. Celestia responded by crippling and blinding her child in front of her, telling the horrified mother that she doesn’t have to worry about her child going to school anymore with niggers. She followed suit with all the other parents who are against people of color from attending school with their kids. Followed by her tearing off the manhoods of the fathers and destroying the wombs of the mothers so that they could never have anymore children. So that any protest of them not wanting their kids to interact with non whites will be voided as their kids can’t do anything anymore and they can’t have any more children. (1)

“I’m giving you only one choice do what I say or else. And no it doesn’t matter what is written about me as the last time I did this, within a few hundred years. Everyone I did this to are nothing but footnotes and names on pages that no one cares about. You all will be forgotten and your values will be forgotten. I will shape their planet for the better for my chosen people. Which you whites aren’t. The only ones who will be spared are the ones who already treated people of color as equals, have married and had children with. The rest of you are only allowed to live because I let you. So when I tell you to bend over, I expect you to bend over and take it,” Celestia said to the dread of many people watching the news and joy to her chosen people.

!

Author's Note:

1 - Celestia response to anyone saying something like it’s for their children. She just cripples and blinds their children so that they can’t take part in whatever their parents don’t want people of color to take part in. So that their excuse is voided as their child can't do anything anymore.