• Published 11th Nov 2021
  • 1,061 Views, 34 Comments

For All Mankind - madhat886



As mankind takes it's first step on the moon, they discover that gods are real.

  • ...
25
 34
 1,061

Chapter 5

!

Celestia stood in the blast site of the atomic bomb testing that happen near the city of Las Vegas. She has created a stone table and a chair where she could do her work while several floating cameras she took from several news stations are filming her. What she's working on is an atomic bomb that she had stolen from a military base.

"For those who have just tune in, yes this is a atomic bomb that I took from the US military. I have just armed it to blow up in the next couple of seconds once, I hit the switch," Celestia said as she turns to the cameras filming her. "All to prove a point. I know that in this nation of the United States that my actions with the police of that city, I visited has brought up calls to kill me. Which unlike my daughter and her friends, is impossible for you humans at this time. So to make it clear how the only reason why, I haven't wipe out humans for what happen to my daughter and her friends, is because of my kindness. But that doesn't mean, I will just turn a blind eye to what, I see and work within your laws and morals. Seeing how those who aren't white in this nation don't have the same rights."

Celestia hit the switch starting the count down.

"It's time for you humans to remember what it's like to have a fully matured god among you," Celestia said.

The bomb went off in her face. The blast destroyed the cameras near her, sending a blast of sound and dust through the air. A mushroom cloud appeared in the sky, and the people in the nearby city of Las Vegas were once again treated to the sight of a atomic blast.

As the dust settled and the cloud faded as the energy from the blast faded. Cameras that were left outside of the blast zone were activated and flew towards the new crater in the desert. The tv signals were fuzzing but became clearer as a figure came into view.

As with the moon landing millions watched as the goddess Celestia came out of the dust completely unharmed. Using her powers to make new clothing as her old ones were destroyed in the blast, that the cameras caught her creating new outer clothes over her undergarments.

"As you can see the only damage done was to my clothes," Celestia said to the cameras. "I'm a sun goddess, meaning that, I can and have bathed in the stars, being about to withstand not only the plasma that makes up the stars but also the gravity, radiation, and energy pressures that being inside a star does to anything that enters one. A nuclear weapon means nothing to me. No weapons of any country has, means anything to me. I in fact enjoy having the atomic blast hit me in the face. I found it very refreshing, like a nice bath after a long day." (1)

The viewers watching were all just stun. Seeing how big of a gasp in power a fully matured god is compared to a young one. Many had thought that Celestia would only be a bit stronger than her daughter and her friends, who were killed by humans with melee weapons. But they all saw that the most powerful weapon humans have created to date, is worthless.

"I'm all powerful and invincible compared to you humans. Having a god on a world does give the race on said world lots of advantages but it's a double edge sword. Once a race does something to make a god mad, what the Bible said what the god of it did when angered, is just the start. A god serving their followers to better themselves is one of the things that gods do, but that's only when we're pleased with our followers. And right now, I have nothing but disgust for you white Americans who think because of your skin tone means anything, while saying you're a nation of freedom for all. Change or continue to disgust me, who has no value for any of your lives," Celestia said cutting the signal.

!

Author's Note:

1 - Celestia being a sun goddess would be completely immune to the blast of an atomic bomb. As she can sleep inside a star which is like a nuke going off and continuing to go off.