• Published 11th Nov 2021
  • 1,062 Views, 34 Comments

For All Mankind - madhat886



As mankind takes it's first step on the moon, they discover that gods are real.

  • ...
25
 34
 1,062

Chapter 9

!

Celestia spanks the Don of one of the mobs of New York City who is naked and on his hands and knees in front of the courthouse of the city, with a studded paddle. The powerful blows caused bleeding, destroying his flesh and breaking of his bones of his butt. By the time Celestia was done, his butt was nothing but a bleeding piece of smashed meat.

“There now be on your way,” Celestia said to the don who was forced to crawl on his hands and knees under the onlookers of the crowd and news crews who caught everything.

He’s alone now as Celestia gave him to options of her just spanking him in exchange of not blinding and snapping his neck. Which he took along with agreeing that everyone apart of his mob have their necks snap and her blinding them. Every single member of the mob, all members of the family underneath the Don, to the lawyers, even their imminent family, even the children were crippled and blinded. She gave the don the option of sparing the children in exchange for crippling and blinding him, he refused and the children no matter how young were crippled and blinded just so the life of an old man could be extended a little longer.

“Alright now for the other mob groups,” Celestia said looking at the cameras. “I’m going to do this to all the other mobs and other crime groups. Giving the leader of the groups the same option, and for the ones who are apart of the mobs. You saw yourself that the Don of the Giovanni family would rather have everyone else but them be blinded and cripple if it means they wouldn’t be. I’m giving you the chance of turning in everyone else and you and your family be spared or be blind and cripple while your boss isn’t. Who are you scared of more, your boss or me? Besides what is the leaders of the crime groups really going to do after I have blinded and cripple everyone working for them and if they try to hire anyone else to work for them I’ll do the same to them and their families.”

Across the country many members of mob families and other crime group rush to turn over evidence and make deals to save themselves. For their old boss would have their entire family killed. But the goddess would blind and cripple them and let them live like that, already showing she can just round up everyone in any group and openly snap their necks and pop their eyes. Their boss who will be blind and unable to move from the neck down is the least of their worries. Besides once all the people working for any of the bosses are all cripple, blind and anyone who gets hired on will have the same thing happen to them and their families. There is nothing left for the boss to use anymore. (1)

!

Author's Note:

1 - Once all but the boss is gone, the treat level they use to have is gone as it’s just the boss who is left to run a mob ring.