• Published 3rd Nov 2021
  • 326 Views, 5 Comments

Commando Artist - PurpleArtist

  • ...
 5
 326

The Village

In a Equestrian Village Purple was selected for a mission. He had a small team with him.

He hoof picked three others. The first is a male Kirin name is Nimble Force who's average height, leggy figure and sleek mane which is very long and his tail is long and is closely cropped. He's a royal blue kirin, with Christi eyes, Putty scales/hooves and Rose horn with magic aura.

The Second is a non-binary crystal pony named Midnight Hoof (nickname is Silent Scar) (She's Sapphire Breeze's twin sister) their cutie mark is around cheerleading, they are average height with a gawky figure but with very short mane and long tail. Their fur color is dark blue, Turquoise eyes, and New York Pink mane and tail.

The third is a female adult Zony her name is Little Harmony, her cutie mark is about a spread of playing cards. She is average height, gangly figure, tidy long mane which is long and her tail is longer than floor-lenght. Her fur color is Crete green, eyes are Viking blue, Shady Lady stripes, and Electric Violet magic aurora and mane & tail.

The Four commandos met with a Office of Illegal Magical mare and her partner. The mare in Purple's eyes is a cute mare. The earth pony mare has golden sand fur, Hollywood Cerise eyes, and her mane and tail is malachite color. Her badge holder is a electric violet color.

Her partner a unicorn, his name is Applesauce and he is male adult, and his cutie mark is about a pile of bits. He is the size of a real-life horse, with a squat figure, he has a collection of grimoires, he is partially blind in one eye, he has faded scarring on his back legs. His fur color is Ultramarine, his eyes are Shocking Pink, his hair and tail are Jackson's Purple, and his magic aurora is Olivetone.

Due to Purple Artist is a Sergeant he did the talking and asked on why they are called out into the middle of the desert. The mare gave Purple a pair of binoculars and asked on what he's looking for.

"The village ponies." said the mare, "Look at eyes they're twirling. Back at HQ there's been reports of hypnosis magic going on. The bad kind of making ponies into slaves or something. So we called Princess Celestia and well here we are now."

In a book store it was abandoned like it was shut down about a decade ago. They heard a voice where a unicorn said "Baby Brother! How are you?". A unicorn walked out to hug Applesauce.

"How are you?" said Applesauce, "Thunder Star Mane? How's the job been? How's the family?"

"Hey." said Purple Artist, "This isn't a family reunion. We got a job to do and us commandos would rather finish it and not delay it anytime longer."

Applesauce's older brother asked on what the purple unicorn got stuck up his ass which Applesauce doesn't know due to he doesn't know. Purple Artist is patient but in a life or death situation, he is impatient and prefers to get the show on the road.

Thunder told them that something strange is going on in this town where he's lucky he isn't apart of them but his wife and two kids are upstairs hiding. The commandos and the two O.I.M ponies stayed inside of the bookstore. At night anypony caught outside are severely beaten if not beaten to death.

They heard a window open. it's Purple who went out due to he has a skinny profile he can hide more easily. Purple then threw a grappling and he opened a window using his magic.

In the mayor's office. Purple Artist went to the desk and there's a big ass map that says "VAIPIS EMPIRE" and in Latin says "hypnosis nos in magnum futurum deducet ac nos in saecula et millennium futurum prospiciet"

"Hypnosis will lead us into a great future and we will look forward to the future and the millennium?" said Purple Artist, "What a load of baloney. A pony should have there own future not being under hypnotized by some jack-wagon."

The door opened where Purple seen two mares making out. A unicorn and a pegasus swapping having a grand old time making out. Purple hid in the closet.

A sound distracted them and Purple seen that the unicorn and the pegasus mare who was hypnotized. But they were walking to the closet that Purple is in.

Purple was discovered and captured. In the book store, the other three commandos wondered on where and what is Purple is doing that is taking so long but Applesauce told them that he may be captured and either dead or being under hypnosis.

The unicorn mare tried to use hypnosis on Purple Artist even tried to brainwash him with dark magic but nothing he still has his cute blue eyes.

"Fine!" said the unicorn mare, "Your punishment is death by lovin!"

Purple just told them that he would rather die by a virgin then my a mare who has a whole kingdom to herself and hypnosis every passing pony and a mare who is hypnotized and don't know on what's going on.

In the morning. Purple got up due to the two mares are gone but so his equipment is missing. Only thing that's missing is his M1A1 Thompson-styled SMG, his M1911A1-styled pistol, his dark olive green M1941 backpack, helmet, harness, webgear, canteen, shovel, shovel carrier, bayonet, first aid pouch, canteen cover, and haversack.

His uniform is also missing.

"Great Purple." said Purple Artist, "549.98 Bits gone. The Equestrian Government is going to kick my butt."

Purple then went back into the mayor's office and found a disturbing note.

"Thank you for your purchase! Ms. Sugar Cake. Your Fourteen Crystal necklaces, Seven Crystal rings, and twelve Crystal bracelets will be to you by October 26. That's for your Ninety-Seven Hundred Bits purchase."

Purple Artist then flipped the note over saying the crystals in the jewelry come from of ground-up Crystal Ponies.

Purple Artist just shivered up. Unknown to Purple and that is his great by one hundred times grand parents were crystal ponies and there son married a unicorn. Since then his family hasn't married a Crystal pony mostly unicorns even though one did marry a pegasus and there son married a earth pony.

The other three commandos seen the mare O.I.M agent having her eyes spinning which scared them but soon after there eyes started to spin with it being green where they're now hypnotized.

Purple couldn't find he gear so he decide to to go incognito but couldn't blend in due to he's not hypnotized.

Back at the bookstore he was in for a rude awaking to see that his teammates are under the control of the enemy and the O.I.M mare but not the two brothers.

They tried to place Purple Artist under hypnosis but it fell backfired but Purple used his magic and took a .45 off the kirin male and his ammo but he dove for cover to avoid becoming Swiss cheese.

They opened fire on him but there's two ways for them to get Purple and that's either to walk behind the counter or jump over the counter.

Even though he didn't want to, Purple killed his former Commando allies because he had to. Purple then killed the two brothers when they tried to blast him with a shotgun. The mare O.I.M became un-hypnosis-ed.

"Your my knight in shining armor." said the mare, "What's your name cutie? My name is "Bubblegum" well it's actually Pearl Petunia call me by my codename thought."

"I got one question." said Purple Artist, "What in the world is O.I.M?"

Bubblegum explained that it stands for Office of Illegal Magical.

"Our organization is constructed like a pyramid." said Bubblegum, "There's four levels. There's Visitor or Explorer they just roam across Equestria looking for trouble and safehouse runners. There's field agents and we get to choose nicknames. The third are Bulldozers they wear heavy armor and weld heavy weapons and finally there's administrations. They stay at HQ and safehouses to keep in contact. Let's go back to Ticonderoga safehouse back in Canterlot."

They took the commandos to the same plateau where Purple buried Sapphire Breeze.

Pearl Petunia told Purple that this is a lovely spot and out of the blue she told him that she'll live here with him and if they get married and have a family they'll have a lovely view of the mountains in the far background.

Even though Purple didn't want to, he violated Midnight Hoof's privacy of reading their journal where on a page it says that Midnight Hoof decided to be a female even though she is a mare but her parents always got her confused with gender identity.

Back in Canterlot, they went to the safehouse which is a few floors and a penthouse in a tall multistory apartment building that's twenty stories tall.

Purple Artist stayed there for a few days to rest up but he fell for Pearl "Bubblegum" Petunia and they complimented each other even flirted with each other. Bubblegum didn't wanted Purple to leave.

Purple and her kissed but Purple went back to the commando base. Unknown to Purple is that when she and Purple had a "long romantic kiss" he and her conceived a foal.

While overlooking the river by the base Purple's deceased friends Jackpot and Scrumptious went back to picking on Purple. Even though he isn't a virgin anymore they kept saying he is because he and the mare aren't together.

"When I leave the Commandos when my tour of duty is up." started Purple Artist, "I'm going to marry Bubblegum. Yeah, I'm calling her by her codename."

Purple then went on his way of doing his best to ignore his deceased friends who are trying to get under his skin not believing that "Bubblegum" doesn't exist.

Author's Note:

Sugar Cake has no relations to the Cake family.