• Published 3rd Nov 2021
  • 326 Views, 5 Comments

Commando Artist - PurpleArtist

  • ...
 5
 326

First Raid

On a mountain was Purple Artist, Sapphire Breeze, and Starry Swirl. Sapphire Breeze asked Purple on what he dreams of at night?

"I dream of having a wife and a couple of foals." said Purple Artist, "I dream of having a nice house somewhere in the countryside maybe on a plateau with one side or all around with a thick forest. I also don't want to leave my cousin behind because I look down to her as a sister I never had."

Purple used his hooves to hold binoculars to scout out the enemy base below. "Right on time." said Purple Artist, "Time to earn our pay."

The three commandos placed on there ski's and slid down the mountain where at a little ravine. They took off their ski's and kept their suppressors on there weapons. While taking cover behind a snow covered wagon a bad pony came by whistling but Purple silenced the enemy sentry.

By a fence Sapphire Breeze used some kind of spray thing to cut through the fence and she pulled a part of it off big enough for two unicorns and a pegasus to fit through.

Sapphire Breeze and Starry Swirl went to a concrete tower and Purple walked over to a pony outside smoking. Purple used Garrote wire and strangled the pony where he took the pony uniform.

"I feel like I'm betraying my country." said Purple Artist, "Does this uniform makes my plot look big? Why I'm I asking myself if the enemy uniform makes by butt look big?"

In the tower Starry Swirl asked Sapphire Breeze on why she joined up?

"To escape from my family," said Sapphire Breeze, "And my man-child husband. My ex-husband doesn't think his actions will have consequences. A failed musician who did nothing but complained a lot. I'm glad that I left him."

Before Sapphire Breeze could ask Starry Swirl on why she joined up there was a massive explosion. It was Purple who threw a match at several fuel barrels and blew up a hanger with several parked fighter-bombers.

The plan went well for them as they started attacking the enemies above as they galloped over to the hanger. While going to there evacuation site alpha mortar and artillery rounds exploded near them.

They heard Sapphire Breeze scream where a artillery round nearly killed her but she's in a very bad shape.

"I l... love you Purple." said dying Sapphire Breeze, "I though I would go out surrounded by out adult mares and stallions. and grand-foals."

Sapphire Breeze then died in Purple's hooves.

Purple didn't leave her behind. He placed her dead body on his back and took her back home.

At a plateau there's one side with a steep cliff and another with a thick forest.

"Lovely view," said Purple Artist, "I could build a home here and have a family."

Purple then buried the coffin with Sapphire Breeze in it which he made. Purple then sat there enjoying the view for awhile.

Purple then laid down and fell asleep after staring at the night sky and lovely stars.

Purple Artist then heard colts/fillies laughing so he got up only to see nothing. Purple then jumped up after seeing the ghost of Sapphire Breeze asking on why she had to die but at lease her mother can be happy now.

Sapphire Breeze and her parents never got along.

Purple told the ghost of Sapphire Breeze to stay here where at lease once a month if he can swing by to see her.

Before Purple left he asked her on what she wanted in life. Sapphire Breeze told Purple that she wanted a house full of foals but she ain't getting that now that she's dead.

Purple told her that if he ever gets married and have a daughter he'll name her "Sapphire Breeze" to honor her memory.

When the sun rose he went back to the military base.