• Published 3rd Nov 2021
  • 326 Views, 5 Comments

Commando Artist - PurpleArtist

  • ...
 5
 326

Going South

On CV-02 "Luna" Prince & Commander Purple Artist was on the railing and small walkway.

A officer asked on Prince Purple on if he knows on what he's doing?

"Yup within the hour." started Prince Purple, "I'm going to enter a plane and support my fellow Equestrians from the air."

"You don't know on how to fly." said the military officer pony, "You know how to fly with your wings!"

Prince Purple told him it's apart of his commando training that he can fly a plane as long it's Equestrian made.

A sailor pony came up and told Prince Purple that his plane is ready but the naval invasion will begin within a hour. So Prince Purple went to his parked SBL/ Slow But Lethal Celestial dive bomber.

"I think I have a problem." said Prince & Commander Purple, "Why do I have a to name things "Sapphire"? I got three pet rocks named Sapphire Senior, Sapphire Junior, and Sapphire the third. I had a pet bird a Dove named Sapphire that I gotten when I was five on my fifth birthday and I named her "Sapphire". I'm one hundred percent that I do have a problem. That was the best pet I had sad that it died when I was fifteen"

Prince Purple and Equestrian Naval planes took off from carrier.

Prince & Commander Purple just steadied his breathing. His heart was racing when he took off a carrier for the first time. He heard of reports of planes not having enough speed to take off just to fall off and the carrier to split and destroy the plane before the pilot or plane crews can escape.

Prince Purple though his plane wouldn't have enough speed to take off which he was lucky it did.

While flying over land Prince Purple and his squadron started to get shot at.

"Enemy supply convoy." said Prince Purple "Let's get them before they can resupply the enemy ack-ack guns and shore defenses."

The plane squadron did.

"Great target sir." said a wingpony, "They won't be resupplying anypony soon."

They stayed in the air but couldn't provide support for their soldiers on the ground or Stalliongrad Army. There's too heavy of a Anti-Air presence on the ground.

Prince Purple over heard the radio that their naval radar picked up a small enemy fleet coming their way. He then used the built-in radio and told all of the dive bomber planes to follow up on his lead and they'll go intercept the enemy fleet from air.

Prince Purple and his fellow Equestrians in the air had a advantage. They don't know about and that is the Vipvis Kingdom there obsolete navy don't have radar and don't know that their coming.

Prince Purple then spotted a enemy carrier and one of the pilots told him that they should go attack it. Prince Purple had a gut feeling that they shouldn't and told them no he feels like it's a trap.

Half of the dive bombers which is six ignored him and went to attack the enemy ship and like what Prince Purple said it was a trap and they were shot down. Unlike the unicorn or pegasi pilots the earth ponies couldn't teleport or fly away after they bailed.

The earth pony pilots have three options over there unicorn and pegasus counterparts and that was they could either bail out, stay in the plane. Even though they'll be killed when the plane crashes or they can take the quick and painless way out.

The remaining five followed Prince Purple. They stayed in the sky and above the clouds then followed him when Prince Purple had his plane dive down. The other pilots gotten scared when they started to get shot at but Prince Purple kept his calm and nerves.

"Enemy flat-top is out of commission." said Prince Purple, "They slowly must be advancing in technology to have basic carriers or carrier design and basic flight."

They flew back to the carrier to rearm there planes.

While Prince Purple was washing his plane he maybe a stallion but he isn't a slob or messy. A mare walked up to him and introduced herself as "Ruby Fire" and Prince Purple though she was going to say that her name has "Sapphire" in it.

Prince Purple does have a problem and he would rather be with a mare with the name Sapphire in. His plane is named "Sapphire", his sub-machine gun is named "A. Blue Sapphire", his pistol side arm is named "Sapphire", his combat knife is named "Sapphire", and he wants a daughter with the name "Sapphire" either as the first, middle or last name. Not adding he wants to be in love with another mare with the name "Sapphire" again.


Prince Purple looked at a map and knew there's some problems. The Stalliongradian Army is pushing from the northwest and they had a more easier time over the Equestrians.

The Stalliongradian Army they landed they had to deal with one hostile machine-gun bunker that had two Gatling gun type machine guns which excelled against infantry.

The Equestrians had to face against eight machine-gun bunkers each having two or a total of sixteen. Not adding the enemy had mortar and artillery support which killed a lot of them.

Prince Purple was shocked to see the leader and Prince Purple's ex-wife Altidiya there and the two hugged. Unlike most divorced couples the two peacefully ended there relationship and are friends. Only way they ended there relationship because politics and couldn't lead there respective countries if they weren't there where she couldn't lead Stalliongrad from Canterlot and Purple couldn't help lead Equestria from Stalliongrad.

The two looked at the map together and had a plan.

Prince Purple would watch her back but she declined.

"My army will watch your back." said Altidiya, "While you and Equestria will retake the city of Salt Lick City and the port city of Cantle.

Even though they knew they shouldn't they did and didn't take the advantage of taking land. While the Vipis is trying to reorganize there army their obsolete and dated army but Prince Purple went to bed and Altidiya followed him and slept in the same bed.

Altidiya talked in her sleep saying she misses this sleeping with him cuddling up to him and feeling his fur that feels like silk.

On the tactical map it shows the Stalliongradian Army at four different bridges guarding it with there Strelik or "Arrows" in Stalliongradian Ponish but they're weak and armed mostly with bolt-action rifles.

Stalliongrad had several medium tanks which have 3 in (how wide) cannons, 60 degree sloped armor that's 4.72 inches thin.

Salt Lick City was easy to take due to the enemy abandoned it. They're focusing there very dated airforce and military around Cantle or to fight the Stalliongrad Army.

Prince Purple led in the front of the Equestrian Army.

There was a small bridge so the Equestrians crossed it. There were three ways and all three were used by the Equestrians and they pushed through to Cantle. It was tough to take even though the enemy are armed with bow & arrows, longbows, swords, long swords, and muskets.

The Equestrians had it rough for them because the citizens of the city and the citizens of Salt Lick City are in it. They're willing to fight against Equestria and for a country that would highly hypnosis them and make them lose there own personal rights and freedom.

Instead of moving right on in they shelled the city to destroy enemy fortifications such as machine gun bunkers, anti-armor bunkers even though there anti-armor capabilities are obsolete cannons, and anti-air ones.

The swords ponies, long swords ponies, armored swords ponies, archers, longbow ponies, and musketeers were quickly overran.

Unknown to Prince Purple and the Equestrians are that the enemy musketeers are breaking through in some places against the Stalliongradians and they weren't warned that slowly but surely the Stalliongradians are losing. The Vipis Kingdom's cannons are knocking out their tanks.

"Excuse me Prince?" said a soldier pony, "How do you know how to fly a plane?"

"Part of my training." said Prince & Commander Purple, "We were taught how to fly with Bi-planes, Tri-planes, and monoplanes not adding other types of planes. We never were taught on how to land or take off from a ship our landing strip was a grass field."

The battle for the city lasted for another few hours. The Stalliongradian ponies were on the verge of breaking leaving the Equestrians opened to be attacked from the rear.

Unknown to the Equestrian's and the Stalliongradian's and that is the Vipis Kingdom that the King and Queen's son's the ones that aren't the leaders of the towns or villages are high ranking officer's in their military.

The King and Queen 7th son told his son that they lost the war and don't have any supplies or anything so they should scurry back home where they'll be more safe.

Altidya noticed their army just stopped engaging them and they're running back away.

The Vipis Empire the King & Queen son and grand son would go to Horsolulu but the Equestrian Marine Corps taken it overnight with the help of the Equestrian second fleet.

What now?" asked Altidya, "What do we do now? Do we continue to to press south into the desert after them?"

Prince Purple just sat there thinking.

"No." said Prince Purple, "In the Forbidden library in Canterlot I read a history book about a kingdom on where Equestria is now. Well our Founders decided to kill the previous kingdom to found Equestria. Who wasn't killed were forced off their land. The King may not have much of a spine but he wasn't like his father who was ruthless against anypony or any creature he didn't like."

"So your becoming like the previous king?" asked Altidya, "You don't have much of a spine to finish off the enemy?"

"No." said Prince Purple, "I'm not blood thirsty and I treat all types of ponies with respect and all types of creatures with some form of respect I don't march into a place and have all of them massacred. If I was would Stalliongrad been raized by now. Anypony in your country would've been killed or made slaves of Equestria to built up on what I took over and If I wasn't nice I would've made you my pet."

Altidya asked on what he means by "pet"?

Prince Purple told her he would've forced her to be his wife and liked it or not she would be a mother to a lot of foals if she liked it or not. She wouldn't have a say and won't lead her country but a stallion who probably gone mad with power.

"Okay then." said Altidya, "Having a half spine is better then being a full jelly spine."

"I have the authority." said Prince Purple, "All the food and supplies we're sending to Stalliongrad I have the authority to stop it and I'm sure your citizens would hate to go back starving and other supplies Equestria sending. Would your citizens like to go back to starving and go get an education not adding medicine?"

"No." said Altidya, "My citizens are happy."

"I wasn't threatening." said Prince Purple, "I was just saying. I won't harm anypony that didn't do nothing bad to me."

Altidya and the Stalliongradian army went back to Stalliongrad via air. There job of helping Equestria is done and Altidya respect Purple's wishes of not continuing a war where one day the Vipis Kingdom will come crawling to the peace table.

Altidya also respects Prince Purple's wishes of continuing a war which will see destruction and countless ponies dying and not going back to there families.

Before Altidya left she saw Prince Purple have a tear come down his cheek and she asked on whats wrong.

"A pony I found dead." said Prince Purple, "His wife yesterday given birth to a pair of twins a male and female. Found a letter that I read and I placed the letter back on him on where I found it."

They hugged.

They still couldn't believe on that at first. They disliked each other for political reasons, she fell in love with Prince Purple, they gotten married, had a son who was a stillbirth, and they peacefully ended there marriage and they were honest that they couldn't run there respective countries while they were in their respective countries.

Author's Note:

A cantle is the bake ridge of an English saddle