• Published 3rd Nov 2021
  • 325 Views, 5 Comments

Commando Artist - PurpleArtist

  • ...
 5
 325

Stalliongrad

At Stalliongrad Airport.

Prince Purple Artist got off the plane. Prince Purple's heart broke where he seen ponies lined up on the sidewalk outside of a soup kitchen.

Stalliongrad been suffering from a food shortage. They been suffering for almost a couple of decades since they were banished by Princess Celestia. But they didn't have trade with Equestria.

A little mare walked up to Prince Purple and asked if he had any food. Prince Purple reached into his saddlebag and gave her his C Ration. This has calorie-dense crackers, three sugar tablets, three dextrose energy tablets,small pack of instant coffee, sweetened cocoa power, some candy like Jolly Ranchers, Twizzlers, & Smarties,& peanuts.

In Stalliongrad City palace; Prince Purple sat in a chair and looked at the ruler portrait of ruler Altidiya Rebelsova.

The portrait is of a red mare with red and green eyes and long red braided hair, and her in a dark olive khaki uniform.

"She looks cute." said Prince Purple, "I would but my heart is for a mare I only saw never talked to."

Prince Purple did heard the door open where the ruler came in and she asked on what Equestria wants.

Prince Purple told him that Equestria heard about the food shortage that Stalliongrad has. He also said Equestria is willing to trade non perishable foods with them.

"We were exhiled from Equestria!" said Altidiya Revoltsova. "You expect for us to come crawling back? We're not going to be sucking your dick anytime soon or in the far future! We're happy on how life is already."

"Keep your citizens starving." started Prince Purple, "One day your starving citizens will be ticked off and they'll rebel against Stalliongrad."

By the door.

"Well if you don't want free food from Equestria." said Prince Purple, "Well don't call us or the Crystal Empire or the Commonwealth of New Mareland for help when you got a civil war or Revolutionary war on your hooves. Good day ma'am."

"Aw fuck it." said Altidiya, "Come sit back down. I'm sure we can work something out."

Prince Purple did come back and sat down.

"What kind of food can you provide within Thirty-six hours?" asked Altidiya "I need my subjects to eat."

"Twenty tons of Corn, Thirty tons of Apples." replied Prince Purple, "One hundred tons of all kinds of Soup, Eighteen tons of Peanut Butter, Nineteen tons of Jelly, Several tons of canned Stews and chili's. Forty tons of cereal, nuts and trail mixes, dried fruits and power bars."

"And when can that get here?" asked Aitidiya

"Within twelve hours at the earliest." said Prince Purple, "Forty Eight hours at the latest but mostly from Twelve to Twenty-four hours."

Aitidiya was nervous to shake Purple's hoof and sign the agreement. But the red earth pony did and signed the piece of paper.

Prince Purple was escorted to a two story building which will be the Equestrian Embassy now. Aitidiya announced they're being helped with the food shortage. But there not going to be bitches or loyal to Equestria. But Equestria will give them food.

The citizens of Stalliongrad are happy to hear there getting food. On a daily basis Stalliongrad looses between fifteen thousand to thirty thousand ponies a day due to there starving to death literally.

Prince Purple is still heart broken. The first pony who talked to him was a four-year-old mare who was so skinny. Prince Purple saw her with bones showing due to the filly is so skinny because on how little food Stalliongrad has.

While sitting there Prince Purple just stared out the window. Prince Purple's heart was still shattered.

Prince Purple even went out to find the filly he met.

Prince Purple found her and her two parents who are living in a cardboard box where they're hungry and cold.

Prince Purple startled them.

The mother stupidly asked him if he has any food?

Prince Purple opened his saddle bag and gave the saddle bag to them. The mare asked if the bag was for them where Prince Purple told them he would like his saddle bag back but the food he has is for them.

The weak and very hungry mare, weak and very hungry filly, and the weak, sick, and very hungry stallion hugged Prince Purple. The mare called Prince Purple a saint for him willing to give away his food and military rations in the saddle bag under his sketching pads, pencils, pens, pencil sharpeners, and color pencils.

"Is this your home?" asked Prince Purple.

"It ain't much." said the mare, "But we try to get by since my husband was laid off from his factory job. We were evicted out of our apartment and can't find any work. We can't find anywork and we try. Our daughter get's picked on. She got picked on in school until we had to pull her out due to we couldn't send her to get a education because we don't have the money to buy her school supplies and a majority of the schools are shut down. They can't feed all the students."

"Sir? Your a saint on what you did." said the sick father, "You didn't have to. Why did you give us your food and military rations?"

"My parents always told me." started Prince Purple, "There's ponies out there who are less fortunate then us. When you can show them compassion and help them if they want help."

They called him a saint again for his kindness and friendliness for what he did.

Prince Purple offered them to live in the Equestrian Embassy with them to be more friendly to them. They declined but Prince Purple insisted to be friendly and caring.

Eleven hours later it's sunset and Prince Purple was back at Stalliongrad Airport. There were Forty Equestrian transport planes with two wings of Equestrian bombers, one tactical wing, and one strategic wing parked.

The Equestrian pilots and air crews unloaded boxes worth of food that Prince Purple said that would come. Prince Purple got word from Equestria that Princess Twilight want to send cargo ships on a bi-weekly basis to send food to Stalliongrad.

Prince Purple and Altidya re-met even though it's getting late and even though she hates to get more help from Equestria. She went with it and opened up the ports to allow Equestrian cargo ships to unload food.

Altidya re-asked on how much can the Equestrian cargo ships bring in. Prince Purple told her that the Equestrian Friendship class cargo ship can hold up to ten thousand six hundred and eight five tons.

Prince Purple also told her about the Tolerance class cargo ships which carry fifteen thousand and two hundred tons worth of goods.

Altidya she knew her subjects would hate her for it, she started to have romantic feelings for Prince Purple. But he didn't due to he wasn't paying attention not adding his heart is for another mare.

Prince Purple had no interest in returning to Equestria anytime soon. Even though he wants to help Altidya to build up Stalliongrad's infrastructure, Civilian factories, Military factories, Naval bases, and ports/harbors.

Altidiya maybe too eager to hold onto her power and refuses to step down as General Secretary of Stalliongrad and Chairmare of the Council of the Ministers of Stalliongrad but she's willing to have Prince Purple's help.

Altidya asked Prince Purple on what he would do if he would want to stay in power forever?

"Well. Uh." started Prince Purple, "I would go mad with power and purge and get rid of my political opponents."

Altidya asked on what he means by "Purge"

Prince Purple told her either exile them or place them against a wall and have them executed by a firing squad. Or just have them face the guillotine so they can't come back and try to dethrone him.

"Interesting." said Altidya, "So you going to stay here in Stalliongrad permanently or not?"

Prince Purple told her he'll be leaving in a few days unless if she wants his help to build up Stalliongrad. But he isn't really needed back home.

Altidya asked Prince Purple for help to build up Stalliongrad.

Prince Purple had a bad feeling that it'll turn back and bite him in his tail or ass.

Prince Purple had a more look around where the buildings are dirty, unwashed streets, and deteriorating factories to name a few.

Prince Purple told her on what he saw and she needs ponies to clean the streets, maintain the buildings. Altidya then tapped her hooves "Well you don't want to see our military then." said Altidya, "Do you?"

Prince Purple then saw the Stalliongrad Army where they're under-equipped, and with baggy uniforms.

Prince Purple shook his head to see that their army. Their training grenades are Potatos, there training bullets are nothing they don't have no blank or rubber bullets, they got five bolt-action rifles for a entire squad out of ten.

Prince Purple looked at the potato's that are being used well between 50% to 75% are rotten or have mold on them.

Prince Purple asked Altidya on the current strength of the Stalliongrad Army. Altidya told him it's nine infantry divisions, one motorized division, one mechanized division, and two armored divisions.

Altidya told him that each division has twenty-thousand ponies each one under-equipped and well it's horrible.

"Five rifles per squad." said Prince Purple Artist, "Ten thousand ponies are armed and ten thousand ponies aren't armed. Ninety-thousand ponies out of 200,000 infantry, ten thousand out of the 20000 motorized infantry are armed and unarmed. I would hate to see your navy and airforce."

Prince Purple Artist bit his own tongue after seeing the Stalliongrad Navy which has one escort carrier, two dreadnoughts, seven light cruisers, one light cruiser under construction, and twelve destroyers.

Prince Purple asked on the sailors of the Stalliongrad Navy?

"Last time I checked." said Altidya, "1,066 sailors for the carrier, Nine Naval Fighter pilots, Twenty Dive Bomber crews and crews and Nine Torpedo Bomber crews. Our light cruisers have a total of 1,225 sailors per ship and our twelve destroyers have two hundred and fifty sailors. I don't know about our dreadnoughts."

"That's not a lot to the Equestrian Navy, no offense." said Prince Purple, "That's 8575 for your light cruisers, 1250 for all of your destroyers, and carrier has 1096. Do you want my help to build up your armed forces?"

Altidya agreed but she then showed him the Stalliongrad Airforce.

"Impressive." said Prince Purple, "One hundred and ninety bi-plane fighters and one hundred and twelve bi-plane bombers. Not impressive as the Equestrian Airforce but nice enough."

Prince Purple went to the drawing board literally and sketched up some new rifle, SMG and even tank designs. Altidya loved the new designs.

"Marry me?" asked Altidya, "Whoops sorry. It's just that your attractive and cute."

"Pardon me?" asked Prince Purple, "I'm here for a diplomatic reason not romance reason. Also my heart is for another sorry. I got that a lot from other mares saying that I'm cute and attractive. I don't believe that I am."

Prince Purple even oversaw the rebuilding of Stalliongrad with Altidya. Due to the 8.5 million pony population it was fast when the rebuilding occur over the 14.2 million pony population that starved to death dropping down down 6.5 million.

Altidya was happy now her subjects were happier.

Prince Purple overstayed his welcome. But Altidya surprised smooched Prince Purple as a form of thank you for him helping build up Stalliongrad and supplying there army with weapons.

The night before Prince Purple left to go back to Equestria via cargo ship because he isn't in the mood for flight. He isn't in the mood to go home so fast and he wants to calm his mind from all of the diplomatic and political mumbo jumbo.

Altidya slept with Prince Purple for the night before he left in the Equestrian Embassy where Purple placed his left leg around her, Altidya even gave Prince Purple a long smooch on the lips.

Prince Purple didn't like it and he disliked it when he awaken to see Altidya laying on top of him with her face in his face. He now knows why he felt about three hundred pounds lay on top of him.

The Filly and her family still couldn't have a job until Prince Purple offered them two different jobs which they can be a ambassador to Equestria. Or they can come back with him and be in the Royal Guards where he'll vouch for them heck he told them they can be his personal royal guards.

They still couldn't believe that their luck was turning around first having food, having a place to stay and now having a job even though they'll be leaving home.

They called Prince Purple a saint for being so kind to three different ponies he didn't know. They don't know him which he was doing this due to he's friendly and kind.

The trip by sea took fifteen days and they still couldn't believe on how kind Prince Purple was to them.Prince Purple taught their daughter basic literacy, writing, engineering, pottery, navigation, and basic sketching/art.

When they got to Canterlot Prince Purple gave the filly father some medicine and first aid but helped them get a job. The filly's mother gotten a job as a secretary. The father became a personal royal guard for Prince Purple Artist.

Prince Purple personally taught the filly about education and what she would need to learn in life until she had to go to actual school to learn. Princess Twilight sent her to Ponyville to the School of Friendship.

Instead of staying in the castle they gotten a small apartment near the castle.

Prince Purple even surprised them with a housewarming gift. But he thinks the apartment is room for one or two ponies due to there's only one bedroom, one bathroom, and one kitchen/dining room area.

They soon found out that their daughter wanted to spend more time with Prince Purple due to he was more of a father figure then her own biological father. Her father didn't want to spend time with his daughter. He spent his free time drinking beer and reading.

His wife even noticed it. But she worried about there daughter. But her heart warmed up seeing their daughter sleeping in Prince Purple's bed well on a pillow sleeping in a ball while the prince slept on the floor.

The filly father started to feel like a jerk. He wanted to start to treat his wife and daughter with more respect. Not adding Prince Purple got onto him for drinking and ignoring his wife and daughter.

After some time and the month of September ended Prince Purple gotten a letter from Stalliongrad. It said that the leader she's pregnant with his foal but Purple ain't going back to Stalliongrad due to he's working with blue collar jobs to pay back the Equestrian Government for donating the food away.

Prince Purple would go back to Stalliongrad to be with the mare that's carrying his foal. After doing some blue collar work he quickly forgot about it. Purple didn't have any Bits that he would make due to the Equestrian Government would take the Equestrian Bits out of his paycheck.

Prince Purple owes a total of fifty thousand bits. But he feels like somepony is going to break his legs or badly hurt him. Princess Twilight won't have Prince Purple thrown in prison or badly hurt. He was doing on what he was doing was right to help millions of ponies.

Even though Prince Purple is well a prince ponies and other creatures wonder why he would do firefighting, patrol officer, and maintenance even though he's still a Royal Commando.

Princess Twilight would talk to Prince Purple telling him that he shouldn't overwork himself to death and just do one job at a time.

Prince Purple would tell his cousin Princess Twilight that he would rather quickly pay off on what he owes to the Equestrian Government. That way he wouldn't have the fifty thousand bit debt hanging over his head.

Princess Twilight can understand on what he's doing. But Princess Twilight told him not to work himself to death. Especially that if he dies then he wouldn't live his dream of getting wed and having a family.

Prince Purple told her that he knows. But he would rather have his own source of income as well instead of relying on his military pension.

Princess Twilight respected her cousin wishes and decision of wanting to work to pay off the food and medicine that's being sent to Stalliongrad.

After several months of paying off his debt Prince Purple went back to Stalliongrad.

Prince Purple was still horrified to see the infrastructure was still poor.

Prince Purple asked Altidiya if she would like help and the mare who's three months pregnant agreed to have Prince Purple help her with everything, because to ponies are still pissed at her for making them starve even though she didn't find the place.

Prince Purple asked Altidiya on who found the place?

"My father," said Altidiya, "He kept the population starving. They got so fed up the population dragged him out and he was executed first faced the gilloutine, shot then him and my mother were lit on fire. My mother was still alive when she and my deceased father were lit on fire."

Altidiya asked Prince Purple to help her to keep building up Stalliongrad which he did.

Prince Purple first started with medical supplies, core healthcare, and expanded Stalliongrad's healthcare. He even gave education to doctors not adding Polio and Tuberculosis shots.

Prince Purple then went with water sanitation and advance sanitation. Then he went for education like school supplies, build up new schools not opening up abandoned schools and maintaining the ones they already have.

Prince Purple then was split minded don't know if he should have them upgrade there small roads and dirt roads or go with power.

Prince Purple went with both and have then overhaul the existing main road infrastructure and build highways and interstates. Prince Purple also went with telecoms and electricity.

Ponies were happy to get electricity where neglected power infrastructure like power stations, power lines, and substations for example are being repaired and coming back online.

While eating dinner with Altidiya she pointed out her intelligence been hearing somethings negative things and she don't have the soldiers to do it.

Prince Purple asked on why she don't have the soldiers to do so?

Altidiya told Prince Purple she purged her military out of 268989 she had 215,191 executed or sent to the gulags because they were planning on to start a military coup and overthrow her. Their military is still under-equipped.

Prince Purple shook his head that they only have 53,798 soldiers remaining. She nervously asked if she could borrow some Equestrian soldiers. Prince Purple told her that he'll need to ask Princess Twilight if he can.

After dinner Prince Purple asked Princess Twilight for some Equestrian soldiers to help guard Stalliongrad for a temporary to safeguard Stalliongrad. Princess Twilight was very skeptical but Prince Purple had to do some convincing.

The Equestrian soldiers raised hostility between the Equestrians and the citizens of the city and country of Stalliongrad so Altidiya had interpreters and guides but the Equestrian Navy sat off the coast of Stalliongrad providing round the clock airstrikes.

The Stalliongrad navy would've done so. But compared to Equestria they don't have the aircrews and maintainers to keep the planes in the air longer. Some of their naval planes are on the verge of breaking down.

The Equestrian naval planes also have heavy ordnance like bunker busters and cluster munitions and precision munitions. Stalliongrad doesn't have and there airforce have killed civilians in the process or there planes fallen apart while taking off or while in air.

Only reason was 57% of the country hates her and becoming insurgents or terrorists. The airstrikes did the Equestrian and Stalliongradian soldiers jobs a lot better.

Altidiya can see why Prince Purple said on how better the Equestrian Navy is over the Stalliongrad Navy.

Even though Prince Purple had his heart focused on another mare even though he knows she won't love him. But he and Altidiya gotten married in Stalliongrad but he would go back and forth to Equestria.

Prince Purple didn't like the idea of being Vice General Secretary of Stalliongrad. That was way more political then being a Prince which in Equestria. Prince Purple would go on political missions but in Stalliongrad it was way more harder then thought.

Prince Purple mostly heard ponies complain but he powered through it until eight months passed. Prince Purple and his wife Altidiya were in the hospital and Altidiya given birth to a foal male. Problem was it was a stillbirth and instead of comforting her husband peacefully dismissed Prince Purple.He went back to Equestria and didn't returned to Stalliongrad.

Altidiya didn't know on how devastated Prince Purple was. He was very excited to have a child only for the foal to die. She told him to go back to his original home due to that's where he'll be more happier. Altidiya even told him he can come back if he wants to. She thinks it'll be better for him to go back to Equestria and rule side by side next to his cousin.

Sometime after Prince Purple left Stalliongrad the city of Stalliongrad soon became a booming city, with ponies eating and going back to work and school and the country side gotten more crops and better farming equipment thanks to Prince Purple and better farming tech from Equestria as well.

Altidiya then made her first diplomatic visit to Equestria since when her parents were exiled from Equestria. She met with Princess Twilight Sparkle but the press had there field day taking pictures and a film.

When Altidiya, Princess Twilight and Prince Purple ate dinner Altidiya saw Purple having his face looking down which isn't like Purple.

After dinner Altidiya and Prince Purple peacefully ended there relationship rather staying friends over a husband and wife.

Prince Purple wasn't happy with it. But they came to their senses on how Altidiya would lead Stalliongrad from Canterlot and how could Purple help lead Equestria from Stalliongrad. Even though he's a male and can't lead and can't take the throne & that's why he wants a daughter so she can take the throne from Purple's cousin when she retires or passes.

Author's Note:

I somewhat based this on Stalliongrad from Equestria at War. It's a mod. Look it up.

The Friendship class cargo ships are based on the Liberty class cargo ships that was built by the USN in WW2.

The Tolerance class cargo ships are based on the Victory class cargo ships also used by the USN in WW2