• Published 3rd Nov 2021
  • 326 Views, 5 Comments

Commando Artist - PurpleArtist

  • ...
 5
 326

Enlistment

At the Equestrian Armed Forces Recruitment station.

Purple Artist walked in and signed up for the military which he got chosen to the elite Royal Commandos.

Back at home, Purple's mom, dad, sister, and cousin Princess Twilight Sparkle, scared him. They wished him a happy birthday and his birthday present since he was four years old been the same. Twilight Sparkle always gives him a book.

They had a good old time of eating chocolate cake and celebrating Purple's eighteenth birthday. When it was night-time the purple unicorn went to bed. In the morning he left a note on the kitchen table saying he's leaving for military training.

Unknown to Purple, he just shattered his parents hearts that he's leaving for military training.

Purple believes in that stallions should serve there country for a minimum of four-years where mares can if they want to but they don't have to.

The one-hundred and twenty days or seventeen weeks training was brutal. Purple and his fellow commando rookies were trained intensively in physical fitness, instructions in survival orienteering, mechanical operations, different weapons systems, demolition skills, close-quarters combat, amphibious, and cliff assaults. They were also taught on how to use gliders.

Purple at first disliked Commando training due to most of it happened at night. Not to mention he ran into several mares and stallions. Doesn't help that some of the mares & stallions were going to kill him due to of him accidentally running into them.

Purple quickly bonded with some of the commandos which he made friends with a horned zony named Hazelblossom a mare, her cutie mark with a single glower, she's average height and a compact figure but her mane and tail are long. She's a Buddha Gold mare with Electric Violet eyes, whiskey mane and Coriander tail

His second friend is another horned zony named Onyx Armor who is a mare, her cutie mark is a hair stylist, she's average height but with a ripped figure but her braided mane is shoulder-length and her tail is very long she's a Fuchsia blue with Chetwode Blue eyes and a mix of Turquoise Blue & Kobi mane and tail color.

His third friend he made is a changeling who's a mare with no cutie mark, average height, tubby figure and chitinous body. Her body is a sea greenish black but with her left eye being Cranberry color, Orchid right eye, and a mane and tail being a mix of a Albescent White and Tuscany. Her name is Orchid Fire


His forth friend he made is a zony mare with her cutie mark being around recording legends, not tall, thick figure, wool mane is long and her tail is floor-length.She's a Pastel green fur, gold tip eyes, with a mix of a Razzmatazz and a Pistachio mane and tail. Her name is Starry Swirl.

His fifth friend is a earth pony stallion with his cutie mark is a musical instrument, he's average height, tubby figure, tidy mane that's short and his tail is short. He's a dodger blue, brandy rose eyes, peanut color tail and yellow-green eyes. His name is Bulky Facade.

His sixth friend he made is a unicorn named Sapphire Breeze a horned crystal pony a female, her cutie mark is a hockey stick, she's average height with beefy figure and her mane is shoulder-length and her tail is medium-length.Her fur color is Aths Special, Monte Carlo left eye, and Killarney right eye. Even though she's a crystal pony her father is a unicorn and her mother was a crystal pony who died given birth to her and her twin sister.

His seventh and final friend is a pegasus named Mythic Strike Velvet Venture Fancy Hooves. His cutie mark is about cloud busting, he's average height with muscular figure he has short mane and tail but he has a ungodly obsession with vegetables. His fur is a Alizarin Crimson color, Seance eyes, Mojo & Malachite mane and tail color.

They're all in the same platoon even though by the end of it Purple is the rank of Corporal by the end of training.

He is now in charge of a fireteam which is him, Sapphire Breeze, and Starry Swirl.

Purple Artist is armed with a M1A1 Thompson-styled SMG, and a Colt .45 styled pistol. Sapphire Breeze has a M1 Garand-styled rifle and Starry Swirl has a M3/M3A1 Grease Gun-styled SMG.

Sapphire Breeze tried to flirt with Purple Artist but her advances got shot down because Purple isn't looking for a relationship so far due to he's still getting over of his girlfriend Azure Blue Sapphire leaving at the age of sixteen to Manehattan. Doesn't help that Sapphire Breeze and Azure Blue Sapphire have the same gemstone in their names and he see's his ex-marefriend in her.

Purple just doesn't want to be heart-broken again if Sapphire Breeze dies. But he doesn't got anything against mares named or with the name Sapphire in it.

Author's Note:

The Royal Commandos have no relations to the British Royal Commandos.