• Published 29th Sep 2021
  • 2,034 Views, 120 Comments

The Mane Seven Adventures of Kingdom Hearts Final Mix - RedSoarDash



Join the Main Seven as they help save the worlds with Sora, Donald, and Goofy.

  • ...
3
 120
 2,034

Chapter 13 Back again to Traverse Town

After the big events of Hallow Bastion, the Mane Seven and the others finally made it to the gummi ship and took off. They were definitely out of reach from the world they are in. When they finally escaped, all the ponies went over to tackle Sora as they were happy to see him again after he sacrificed himself.

Sora chuckles while saying, "Alright alright. I'm okay guys."

Applejack tells him, "We thought ya died sugarcube."

Fluttershy then said, "We wouldn't want our friend to be gone forever."

Red also said, "We are just glad you're safe."

Sora then got up as he rubs his head.

Twilight asked, "What was it like? Turning into a heartless...?"

Sora frowns before answering, "It was very cold... and lonely. I wouldn't have made it out of there if it wasn't for Kairi."

He smiles at her and the redheaded teen blushed slightly while smiling back.

Rainbow Dash suddenly said, "I hate to ruin the moment... but what are we gonna do about Ansem? He still is around and probably wants to kill us."

Twilight included, "And he probably wants to send darkness to a lot of worlds out there since he showed up now."

Red answered, "Well maybe Leon and the others know something."

The gummi ship then starts heading to Traverse Town. Once they arrived, they enter through the world's entrance.

Rarity said, "Thank goodness we're finally back after all we went through in that dreadful world."

Kairi looks around and was very surprised at where they are at.

"Wow.... We really are in another world.... I can't believe it," said Kairi as she was really amazed at how she is finally in another world.

Sora asked, "It's really great right? I'm glad we're finally in another world together."

Then they headed to the second district in the room where Leon, Yuffie, and Aerith is in.

They notice and Yuffie said, "Looks like you guys are finally back. And great timing too."

Twilight asked, "What do you mean?"

Leon said, "First tell us what happened."

They told Leon everything that happened at Hallow Bastion.

Yuffie said, "So the darkness must be flowing out of the Keyhole.:

Aerith also said, "No wonder there are more and more Heartless everywhere. The only way to stop them is-"

Sora cut her off and said, "Seal the Keyhole, right?"

Leon nodded and said, "Maybe. But no one knows what will happen once it's sealed."

Red said, "We can't just stay here though. We have to do something."

Sora then said, "Yeah and I have a friend back there."

Leon nodded before saying, "That's right. You have one more friend to worry about. Riku's Keyblade must have been born of the captive princesses' hearts, just like that Keyhole you saw. Of course, without Kairi's heart, it remained incomplete. Once that Keyblade was destroyed, the princesses' hearts should have been freed. Don't worry, Sora. If anyone can save your friend, it's you and your friends.

Goofy then said, "I wonder if the way back to Hallow Bastion is surrounded by all them Heartless."

Aerith tells them, "You should visit Cid. He'll help you out."

Yuffie says to them, "Good luck you guys. And stay safe."

They headed to Cid in the first district.

Red tells him, "We need to get to Hallow Bastion fast Cid."

Cid tells him, "I don't think I can let you do that kid. The Heartless there are multiplying by the minute. They'd eat your ship up."

Pinkie Pie asks, "Then what can we do?"

Cid answers, "Simple. Go around 'em instead of through. Install a new navigation gummi and take a new route."

Sora asked, "Where is it?"

Cid answers, "The secret waterway. When I came here 9 years ago, I stored it there in case I ever needed it. Never thought a kid and a couple of ponies would be the one to use it!"

They then headed down towards the waterway to find where the gummi ship piece is. Once they were in the waterway, they notice Kairi is there also. Then they headed to her.

Sora asked, "What are you doing here Kairi?"

Kairi answered, "I'm not sure... It feels like this place is calling to me. The mural there even is hypnotizing. It just feels familiar."

They look over to see the mural. It seems to be a sun painted on it. Then suddenly, a flicker of light appeared.

Red asked, "You guys see that?"

Rainbow Dash answered, "Yeah. Think so."

They walked over to the mural and a gummi ship piece came out of it.

Pinkie Pie said, "Ooo a gummi ship piece."

She picks it up and shows them. Sora goes and pockets it.

He said, "Let's go back and join the others.

They nodded and then the ponies and Donald and Goofy notice Sora and Kairi were next to each other.

Applejack says, "Ah think we should give them some time alone."

They giggle and chuckle as they went to give Sora and Kairi alone time.

Kairi said, "A light at the end of the tunnel..."

Sora notices what he said and remember the words that she said which came from Kairi's grandmother.

"Oh, your grandma's story right," said Sora as it makes Kairi turn to him in surprise.

She smiles and says, "That's right. We were together."

Sora asked, "You know what's funny? I looked everywhere for you, but you were with me all along. Finally, we're together, Kairi. Now, it's time to get Riku back."

Kairi, however, was sad when he said that. Then she asked, "You think it'll ever be the same again between us? Riku's lost his..."

Sora replied, "When I turned into a Heartless, you saved me, remember? I was lost in the darkness. I couldn't find my way. As I stumbled through the dark, I started forgetting things—my friends, who I was. The darkness almost swallowed me. But then I heard a voice—your voice. You brought me back."

Kairi blushed slightly before saying, "I didn't want to just forget about you Sora. I couldn't."

Sora then realized something and said, "That's it! Our hearts are connected. And the light from our hearts broke through the darkness. I saw that light. I think that's what saved me. No matter how deep the darkness, a light shines within. I guess it's more than just a fairy tale."

Kairi suddenly says, "Well let's go."

Sora was shocked by what she said and then tells her, "You can't go."

Kairi was confused and asked, "Why not?"

Sora shook his head and said, "Because it's way too dangerous."

"Come on, Sora. We made it this far by sticking together. You can't go alone," said Kairi.

Sora then tells her, "Kairi even if we're apart we're not alone anymore. Right?

Kairi asked, "I can't help?"

"You'd kind of be in my way," said Sora while he was chuckling.

Kairi giggles and then said, "Okay. You win. Take this."

The redheaded teen gave him a star shaped and said, "It's my lucky charm. Be sure to bring it back to me."

Sora looks at the charm and nods while pocketing it. Then he told her, "Don't worry. I will."

Kairi asked him, "Promise?"

Sora said, "Promise."

Kairi smiles and tells him, "Don't ever forget. Wherever you go, I'm always with you."

Within the Realm of Darkness, Riku was groaning in pain as he looks around the area.

"Sora... Kairi... I'm sorry... Is this the afterworld," asked Riku as he kept trying to not be corrupted by darkness.

Riku said, "I'm not ready. Not yet. Not until I see Sora and Kairi one last time..."

Suddenly, a voice spoke out to him. It said, "Riku, can you hear me? I'll be there soon."

The silver haired teen was confused on who the voice belonged to. It doesn't seem to be anyone he recognizes. He asked, "Who is that?"

"I have the other Keyblade, the one that belongs to this world," said the voice.

Riku thinks, 'Other keyblade? The hell was he talking about?'

The voice continues, "I've been trying to get through to you, but the darkness in your heart kept me away."

Riku then asked, "Who are you? What's happened to me?"

The voice answers, "Your heart won the battle against the darkness, but it was too late for your body. That's why you're here, in this place of darkness where hearts are gathered."

Riku sighed before asking, "So what do I do?"

"The Door of Darkness will open soon, but it's a door we can't enter. It has to be closed from both sides. To do this, you need two keys and two hearts. Maybe you're here for the same reason I am. Maybe it was fate," said the voice.

Riku doesn't know whether he should trust him or not. So he asked, "Fate, huh? You seem to know everything, don't you? Then tell me: Are Sora and Kairi okay?"

The voice got quiet for a little bit. Then he asked, "Don't you feel the echoes of their hearts? You already know the answer. Look inside your own heart."

Riku sighs before closing his eyes. He then sees his two friends as he smiles. This makes him believe his best friends are okay.

Back in Traverse Town, everyone was separated for right now as they needed a break. Red and Fluttershy were together in the first district as they sit on the steps in front of the accessory shop. Red was telling her about the worlds that he visited with Sora, Donald, Goofy, Twilight, Pinkie Pie and Applejack.

Fluttershy asks, "Wow.... You met a lot of people while going to other worlds."

"Yeah. We were lucky to meet a lot of new friends while travelling," said the red stallion.

They both chuckle together until they stopped. Then suddenly, the shyful pony seems to not be smiling anymore. Red notices this and felt worried.

He asked, "Everything okay Fluttershy? You seem upset by something."

Fluttershy looks at him and sighed. She then nervously responded to him, hopefully not upset him in the slightest.

"It's just.... I wanted to ask this since we met again in Atlantica. I didn't bring it up since you were so busy helping the worlds. But.... I wanted to know.... how is it you went through a lot that has been happening and look brave," asked Fluttershy.

This makes him frown as he sighed. He should really tell her the truth.

He said, "To tell you the truth.... I was honestly afraid. The whole journey made me scared. I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to find you guys. I first appeared here and I was confused on where I was at and where you guys were. It made me very worried. Then when I met with those heartless, it made me extremely worried about you guys."

Fluttershy feels very bad for him. Then she leans close to him and wraps her wing around him. He notices and blushed. Then he looks at her and smiles more at her. His wing wrapped around her. They both comfort each other and lean together with each other.

Later on, everyone meet up with Cid to give him the gummi piece for the ship.

Pinkie Pie said, "Hey Cid. We found a piece for the gummi ship."

Cid sees them and replies, "All right! I'll go fix up your ship."

Then they start waiting for the ship to be worked up again. After a couple of minutes, he returned to them and said, "All set! You can get going any time. I gotta say, I wish you didn't have to face all this danger."

Red tells him, "Don't worry Cid. We'll be okay."

Then they all went into the gummi ship to enter the next world.

Author's Note:

So sorry it took so long for the next chapter to get released. I was hit with depression and it just made me struggle a lot. I hope this chapter is made very great for you guys. I will work harder to get the next chapter out. Next will be Hollow Bastion, then the next will be the End of the World, then the final chapter for the big fight. Hope you guys enjoy yourselves and Happy New Year's.