• Published 29th Sep 2021
  • 2,033 Views, 120 Comments

The Mane Seven Adventures of Kingdom Hearts Final Mix - RedSoarDash



Join the Main Seven as they help save the worlds with Sora, Donald, and Goofy.

  • ...
3
 120
 2,033

Prologue

"I've been having these weird thoughts lately... like is any of this for real or not?"


Inside a strange dark abyss, a strange creature was floating. What was that creature? It was a red colored stallion who's mane is black. He was a pegasus. Soon, he had finally woken up. He had notice that he was floating down. His hooves have finally reached a strange glassed floor. In it has him in it. Then there were six other ponies and a baby dragon in there. Just then there was a strange voice that was heard. It had spoken to the red stallion.

"Hello there young traveler... The door has opened."

"What? Who are you? Where am I," asked the red stallion who was honestly confused about all of this.

Of course he should be confused. He doesn't know where he is and was a little freaked out by the voice. The voice had heard him and started to explain to him.

"Don't be scared young stallion... I am here to guide you through your heart."

"My...heart?" The red stallion has his hoof on himself and close his eyes. Then he opened them again. Was this all a dream? If it was then it was a very strange one indeed. He looked all around him and then walked forward toward this strange light. To his surprise, he felt the light call to him. But he notice three strange pedestals rise up with three objects on each of them. A sword, a magic staff, and a shield. The voice spoke to him again.

"Power sleeps within you... If you give it form... It will give you strength... Choose well young stallion."

The red stallion asked the voice, "Wait, I'm supposed to choose?" The voice did not spoke. This makes him sigh and look at the weapons. He decides to check out the sword first. The voice finally spoke.

"The power of the warrior. Invincible courage. A sword of terrible
destruction."

Courage? That was a strange coincidence for the Element of Courage. The sword sounds very interesting to him. Having all that strength for him. But terrible destruction? Maybe he should check the other weapons. He turns to go to the shield to see what it says about the shield.

"The power of the guardian. Kindness to aid friends. A shield to repel all."

Kindness to aid friends? Maybe this could be helpful in order to help protect his friends. He was about to choose it, but stopped himself. What if it won't be able to save his friends? Could he fail them? He backed away to see the staff.

"The power of the mystic. Inner strength. A staff of wonder and ruin."

This was very interesting. He could pick this, but he can't be able to do magic since he is a pegasus like the cyan pony. All three weapons to choose. He thought very hard to pick. Now he has chosen his weapon. The stallion walked over to the sword and the voice spoke again.

"Is this the power you seek?"

He nodded at the voice and the sword disappears from the pedestal.

"Your path is set. Now, what will you give up in exchange."

The red stallion asked the voice, "Wait, now I have to give up something?

There was no answer.

"Alright fine. I guess I'll choose again," said the stallion after he gave off an annoyed sigh. He looked at the staff and shield. The staff should be given up. He couldn't give up the shield. His friends are more important to him. So he went to the staff and the voice spoke.

"You give up this power?"

The red stallion nodded at the voice and felt the staff disappear from the pedestal.

"You've chosen the power of the warrior. You've given up the power of the mystic. Is this the form you choose?"

He nodded at the voice and have chosen his path. Unfortunately, the glassed floor started to shattered. This made him start to fall and slowly land on another glass floor. He groaned and got back up. Suddenly, the sword he chose appears in his mouth. His mouth was holding the sword by the handle of it.

"You have gained the power to fight."

The red stallion was confused and asked, "Why do I have to fight? No one is here."

Then a strange black creature with yellow eyes appeared behind him.

"Behind you young traveller!"

This makes no sense to him. He asked, "Huh? What do you me- What the hell?!"

He exclaims and was a little scared. The stallion jumped back and moved back a little. But he just remembered that he has the sword that he had chose. Then he gets in his stance and charge at them. He slashed them with his sword and it made them disappeared.

More appeared right in front of them. He was ready to take them down. One of the strange creatures try to scratch him, but he managed to dodge and strike at it. Then he rushed at them and managed to strike them down.

"Very good. Now you must enter the door."

He was confused on what the voice meant by door. But a random door appeared in front of him. Could this be the door that the voice meant? Only one way to find out. He walked to the door and slowly opened. A bright light appeared and blinded him. Until he was in a strange beach area. There he saw three other ponies standing near him. He doesn't seem to recognize them.

One of them walked up to him. It seems to be a stallion. Also it seems that he was gonna ask him a question.

"What is it that you're afraid of," asked the mysterious stallion. It made the red pony confused and started thinking. He eventually figured it out and answer him.

He answered, "Losing anyone that's important to me..." When he answered the stallion disappeared. This makes him very confused until the other stallion walked to him.

This time the other stallion asked, "What is something that is important to you?"

Now the red stallion starts thinking again. Then he answered the question to him. He said, "Friendship is important to me."

The stallion who asked the question disappeared also. Then the last pony was left. It was a female pony. The mare walks close to the red stallion. She even ask a question just like the stallions.

She asked, "What do you wish for?"

The red stallion listened and thinks to himself before answering the last question.

"I wish....to protect the ones I care about."

She disappeared and now he was alone. The strange voice from before spoke to him again.

"Your path is set... Your adventure begins at midday. Keep a steady pace and you'll come through fine."

Just then another door appeared in front of him. He walked towards it to open it. Before he opened it, the voice spoke to him before.

"Remember young traveler, once you open the door your journey will begin. There will be many friends you have met, many allies, but there will be many dangers that you must face. Are you ready for your journey young traveler?"

As soon as he heard this, he stopped himself to look down and think about this. Was the voice right? Will this journey be really dangerous? Or maybe it won't be. He sighed and nodded to show that he is ready to face whatever is in store for him. This was it. He was now ready for this new journey. Then he open the door and a bright light appear from it.

"Excellent choice young traveler. Keep your light burning strong... Or the darkness will take you. So don't forget... You are the one... who will open the door..."

The red stallion nodded after hearing his words. It was very obvious that he was nervous about this. A strange voice appears and was talking to him, he fought very weird and strange creatures, and was confused to realize if this was actually a dream or not. But he needs to find this out for himself.

The stallion was a resident of Ponyville. He lived there ever since he was younger. He had even met some friends along the way. Not only were they his friends, but they were his family too.

Before he was in this strange place, he was in the castle which belonged to one of his friends with his other friends. The lavender pony wanted to tell them that she had found this strange portal. It felt like pure darkness. She then felt that something....or someone open this portal. But suddenly, a strange darkness started to suck all the ponies in and they ended up being separated into different places. All that was heard was a quiet, evil chuckle that wasn't able to be heard. The chuckle of the mysterious person disappeared with them.

Then a baby dragon with purple skin, green scales, and green eyes walked in. He said, "Hey Twilight! I was wondering if you like to- Twilight? Huh... where she go?"

It was too bad that the purple dragon didn't realize that his friends were all gone.

How are they gonna reunite? Who or what opened that portal? What cause them to separate? Soon...the answers to these questions will soon be answered in their journey.

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading this chapter. I'm sorry if this is not good. I will keep trying my best. But let me know your thoughts on this. If you got any questions let me know. My first fimfiction will be in the first Kingdom Hearts game. I will try to do all the games. I'm not sure what to do for 358/2 Days. I think I might skip that one. I only said might. So don't worry. I have until I finish Chain Of Memories after this to think if I'm gonna do that game. If not then I will skip straight to KH2. I also have plans for other stories and the Main Six. But I have to plan them.

So yeah here is this meme I found for you guys.