• Published 29th Sep 2021
  • 2,034 Views, 120 Comments

The Mane Seven Adventures of Kingdom Hearts Final Mix - RedSoarDash



Join the Main Seven as they help save the worlds with Sora, Donald, and Goofy.

  • ...
3
 120
 2,034

Chapter 2 Being Mad in Wonderland

After the defeat of the Guard Armor heartless, Red SoarDash and Twilight Sparkle have met three people. Their names were Sora, Donald, and Goofy. Red was surprised that not only was Twilight also a keyblade wielder, but Sora was too. Now they are ready for their journey. Leon, Yuffie, and Aerith started to talk to them.

Leon told them, "Make sure you're prepared for the journey ahead of you. We don't know how far the Heartless have spread."

Yuffie included, "Check out the shops here. They've got some pretty neat stuff!"

"This is from all of us. Spend it as you see fit," said Aerith as she gave them 500 munny.

Red and Twilight were surprised by all the munny that Aerith gave them.

Aerith also said, "And this is from Leon." She gave an elixir. This makes Leon looks away for a bit and cross his arms.

Yuffie told them, "Good luck guys!"

Aerith said, "I hope you find your friends."

Leon then looks back at them and stop having his arms cross. He said, "Look out for each other. Keep your spirits up."

They nod at Leon before walking away from them to start talking to themselves.

Donald told them, "The gummi ship is outside that gate. Here this is for you."

He gave Sora, Red, and Twilight fire magic. They all felt it within their keyblades.

Twilight, of course, was amazed that she has fire magic on her keyblade.

She said, "This is very amazing. We get magic from our keyblades?"

Red couldn't help, but smile at his best friend's excitement. Even he was happy to have magic of his own without being a alicorn.

Then Goofy gave them abilities. Sora got the dodge roll ability, Red got the Dash Slide ability, and Twilight got the cartwheel ability. Now they are ready to leave.

Sora asked, "Is that it? Let's get going!"

Donald responded, "Not until we're ready."

Red could easily tell that Sora was excited about going into other worlds. He was excited too, but was still concerned about his friends missing. Him and Twilight had to hope they are okay.

Then they heard a voice near them. It belonged to a cricket that was close.

The cricket, Jiminy, said, "Well, I see big adventures coming their way! Looks like it's up to me to keep track of it all in my journal!"

Then they all headed out of the world's gate doors. Someone was however watching them leave. In this case, it was somepony. It was the same pony from before. She was wearing her black cloak watching them. The mare sighed and smiled evilly under her hood. It seems she was talking to someone.

"It would seem your friends are searching for you like you said. With the help of the other keybearer and the king's fools," she said to the stranger she was talking to.

That stranger turns out to be a white mare with a purple mane. Her name was Rarity. She looks at her confused and didn't know what she had planned. Or why she was with her.

The white mare asks, "Darling as much as I appreciate you talking to me why are you telling me this? Why am I here? Where am I?" It was clear she was very freaked out about all of this.

The cloaked pony stared back at Rarity. She gets closer and smiles at her more.

"You are in the world called Traverse Town. The home of those who were away from their homeworld," said the cloaked pony.

Other worlds? Traverse Town? What is going on here? All Rarity did was backed away. She was feeling slowly startled.

The cloaked pony continued, "I have a proposition for someone as beautiful and as graceful as you."

Rarity was now listening to the cloaked mare more.

"What would you say if maybe I can give you...a valuable....amazing....new gems. All the gems you could desire. Every world! Any World of gems! Maybe even expand and make your fashion career very famous. You could be known to not just your world, but to every world! It could all be yours. All you have to do is help us... against them."

Rarity thinks about this. All the gems she could have? Diamonds...jewels...many valuable items...if what she said was true then she could have be very famous in every world that she could be in. It was all so wonderful to think of, but she glares at her and shook her.

She said, "As much as all of that is very nice and sounds very amazing, I have to refuse. I don't trust you and my friends are more important, than any gems or any of your stupid goals."

"I see...then I guess we will have to do this the hard way," said the cloaked mare and Rarity was confused on what she meant.

A magical aura surrounded her and she fires off a magic beam from her horn and it hit Rarity very painfully.

Rarity has fallen back and landed on the ground. She was in pain and looks at her. She was about to use her magic to fight back, but her horn didn't work. Rarity tried again, but nothing happens. She tries again and nothing happens.

"M-My horn...what did you do," asked Rarity as she gets attacked again. The cloaked mare had no time to waist.

She was close with her horn aimed at Rarity. She asked, "How about this for the deal?"

The cloaked mare had showed hologram images of the white mare's friends. Rarity stares at this and looks at the mare.

"If you don't help me with our goals then maybe I can go 'ask' them myself. After all, I won't be as nice as I am right now," said the cloaked mare as she was threatening her over her friends.

This makes Rarity even more scared and worried about them.

The cloaked mare then asked, "So...do we have a deal?"


Wonderland

The five heroes had fallen down slowly in a very strange hole. Everyone landed safely except for Goofy. As he starts getting up they all heard someone coming. IN their eyes it was a white rabbit.

"Oh, my fur and whiskers! I'm late, I'm late, I'm late! Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear! I'm here, I should be there. I'm late, I'm late, I'm late! The queen, she'll have my head for sure," exclaimed the white rabbit as he kept on running.

The others were confused by what the white rabbit said.

Red questioned, "Have his...what?!"

Sora included, "You got me there. Maybe we should follow him.

The others agree and followed the white rabbit. They went into this other room and noticed the white rabbit had gotten smaller. He had went through this door with a strange doorknob. They went to the door and find out they were too big to fit in it.

Sora asked, "How did he get so small?"

Once he asked this question, they heard a voice. What's strange is that he and the others never expected to hear an answer from the doorknob.

The doorknob answered, "No you're simply too big."

This causes everyone to move back a little.

Donald exclaimed, "WAK! It talks!"

The doorknob yawned heavily and continues, "Must you be so loud? You woke me up."

Goofy then said, "Good morning."

Doorknob said, "Goodnight... I need a bit more sleep."

Twilight told the doorknob, "Our bad. Sorry doorknob."

Before the doorknob could go to sleep, Sora stops him.

"Wait! What do we have to do to grow small," asked Sora.

"Why don't you try the bottle... over there," said the doorknob as he suggested the bottles and went back to sleep.

Sora went to drink the bottle and it made him get smaller. He was finally small enough for the door. But when he gets to the door, the doorknob still sleeps.

Goofy then asked, "Hm I wonder how do we find the white rabbit."

Red searched and sees the bed in front of something. He then kicks it with his rear hooves and the bed slides back. A pathway was revealed. Then the others drink the rest of the bottle to shrink also.

When they went inside the pathway, they were in a courtroom. It had even cards that are the guards of the court. The rabbit from before headed on the side pedestal and blew into the trumpet to start the court.

He exclaimed, "Court is now in session!"

It seems that a trial was in session for the blonde haired girl in a blue dress. She asked, "I'm on trial? But why?"

The white rabbit said, "Her majesty, the Queen of Hearts, presiding!"

The attention was direct towards a woman with black hair. It seems that she is the Queen of Hearts.

She starts explaining, "This girl is the culprit. There's no doubt about it. And the reason is... because I say so that's why!"

Red mutters to himself, "Jeez...this lady is crazy..."

"That is so unfair," complained Alice and Red couldn't help but agree with her.

The queen of hearts replied, "Well have you anything to say in your defense?"

"Of course! I've done absolutely nothing wrong! You may be queen, but that doesn't give the right to be so... so mean," exclaimed Alice as she was upset a lot.

The rabbit was afraid of what the queen would say. Even the cards are afraid also.

"Silence! You dare defy me," exclaimed the Queen angrily and the heroes thinks this is all unfair.

Sora suggested, "Hey guys maybe we should help her out."

Twilight nodded and agreed with Sora. Red even did the same.

Donald however replies, "Yeah but the-"

Goofy says, "We're outsiders. So wouldn't that be muddling?"

"Meddling," exclaimed Donald as he corrected Goofy.

"Oh yeah. And that's against the rules," said Goofy.

Red and Sora still wanted to help out the blonde girl. Twilight was conflicted about it though.

She said, "If were not allowed to interfere, maybe we shouldn't meddle then. It could bring consequences. Maybe we should leave this and go find the heartless."

Red understand what she meant, but thinks saving that girl is more important. Sora, however, didn't care and wanted to help her out.

The Queen exclaimed, "The court finds the defendant... Guilty as charged! For the crimes of assault and attempted theft of my heart... Off with her head!"

This has the team in shock. They were shocked at the punishment she will get and also by the accusation of stealing her heart.

Then Alice had begged, "No! No! Oh please!"

Okay they had enough. Sora and Red rushed into the courtroom.

"Hold it right there," exclaimed Sora as he run in with Red SoarDash.

Twilight and Goofy followed behind, but Donald scowled to himself before following also.

The duck muttered, "Oh jeez."

Everyone turn their gaze towards Sora and the others barging in the courtroom. The Queen, of course, was not very happy by this sudden outburst.

She yelled, "Who are you?! How are you interfere with my court?!"

Sora explained, "Excuse me, but we know who the real culprit is!"

Goofy included, "Uh-huh. It's the heartle-" He quickly cut himself off as he almost blurted out about the heartless.

Donald was thankful and glad that Goofy didn't say the heartless. Since, we seems to be strict about the world order.

Twilight explained to the Queen of Hearts, "Look ma'am. We're very sorry for interrupting your trial. It's just that it seems very unfair that you accused her when she isn't the one you're looking for."

"That's nonsense. Have you any proof," asked the Queen of Hearts.

Unfortunately, they don't have any proof. Twilight tries to talk again, but it wasn't doing any good. The Queen has her guards lock the girl in a cage and has it locked.

"Bring me evidence of Alice's innocence! Fail, and it's off with all of your heads! Gather as much or little evidence as you please. Report back here once you're ready," said the Queen angrily.

They start going in the Lotus Forest to see if they can find any evidence to help Alice. Red then suggested an idea.

He asked his friends, "Why can't we just tell them it was the heartless that tried to take her heart?"

Donald replied, "We can't! Every world is defined by it's boundaries. Which has some understanding of the truth. Two truths can't coexist. There could be chaos! That's why we can't be involved and why we must protect the world order."

Red was about to ask until they heard a strange noise. In their eyes they see a strange cat appeared in front of them.

Twilight asked, "Who are you?"

The strange cat answers, "Who indeed? Poor Alice. Soon to lose her head and she's not guilty of a thing."

"Hey if you know who the culprit is then tell us," yelled Sora.

"The Cheshire Cat has all the answers, but doesn't always tell. The answer, the culprit, the cat all lie in darkness. They've already left the forest. I won't tell which exit. There are four pieces of evidence in all. Three are a cinch to find. The fourth is tricky. Big reward if you find them all," said the one called, the Cheshire Cat.

He then suddenly disappears leaving them all by themselves.

Red mutters, "He reminded me of Zecora...except with less rhymes."

Donald ask, "Should we trust him?"

The Cheshire Cat reappears to answer Donald's question. He answered, "To trust or not to trust? I trust you'll decide!"

He disappears again and they left to go find the evidence. Through some of the hints of the Cheshire Cat, they managed to find only 3 boxes of evidence. Until they see a pathway. Once they went inside they managed to find the final evidence box. Then the Cheshire Cat appeared again.

"Well, look what you've found. Nice going," said the Cat as he was behind them.

They turned to face the Cheshire Cat.

Red says, "Now we can save Alice"

The Cheshire Cat then replied, "Don't be so sure. She may be innocent, but what about you?"

The question has them very puzzled. But the Cat continued before disappearing again.

He said, "But I'll give you this."

They managed to acquire the blizzard spell for Red, Twilight, Sora, and Donald.

After acquiring the spell and evidence, they returned to the courtroom to prove Alice' innocence. Sora, Red, and Twilight stand on the pedestal while Donald and Goofy stand at the side. They had showed their evidence to her.

She said, "Well that's certainly a lot of evidence, but I'm still not impressed. Cards! Bring forth my evidence! Hmm...checking all five would only be a waste of time. All right then. Choose the one you wish to present. I'll decide who's guilty based on that evidence."

This news was very shocking. It had annoyed Sora, Twilight, and Red.

Sora exclaimed, "What?! After all the trouble of collecting it?"

Red included, "That's really unfair!"

Twilight included, "They're right! You can't just do that!"

But all it did was make the Queen of Hearts angry at them. She was very stubborn to talk to.

"You dare object? Then you will lose your head! Now choose! One box," yelled the Queen.

After some time to think, Red decides on a box to choose for evidence. He said, "Let's try this one."

"Are you sure," asked Sora and Red nodded. But to be honest, he wasn't really sure which is which.

Twilight then said, "Well we have to choose something...we do have a 80 percent chance. So might as well try our best guess...I think?"

Even Twilight wasn't sure. Red sighed and chose the box he picked. Once the box opens, it was revealed to be a heartless who was the true culprit.

The Queen asked, "What in the world is that?"

Twilight replied, "Well there's your evidence. Alice is innocent. May we please release her?"

She had asked very politely, but the Queen of Hearts was of course too stubborn to even listen.

"Silence! I'm the law here! Article 29: Anyone who defies the queen is guilty," exclaimed the Queen of Hearts in a angry way.

This was shocking to the heroes. Donald angrily replied, "That's crazy!"

Twilight questioned, "Wh-what?! But we have our evidence!"

Red sees Twilight getting mad and tries to calm her down.

"You can't just keep changing the rules because you say so! You aren't being a Queen, you are being a...a...A BITCH," exclaimed Twilight angrily which results in her freezing in place.

She was so shocked from what she said. Then covers her mouth with her hooves. Even her friends were shocked as well. Red was as shocked as her. Even more. He had never heard her say something like that before. At least this couldn't get any worse.

"Did...I lose it," asked Twilight while being embarrassed.

Red nods to answer her question. He said, "Yeah...you did."

This in turn has made the Queen of Hearts turning red in anger. Now she is truly mad.

She yells, "SEIZE THEM!"

The cage Alice was in was being covered by a curtain around it. Then one of the card guards raised up the cage very high. Then the Queen commanded the guards to attack them.

The Queen yelled, "Cards! If they touch the tower, you lose your heads!"

Red hears her then looks back at his friends. He told them, "Guys! Focus on the tower! I think that can get Alice out!"

They nodded and the guards charge after them. Goofy used his shield to block their attacks. Donald tries using fire against them and it defeats some. More cards started showing up. Red uses blizzard to stop them and then slashed one with his keyblade. Sora and Twilight focused on attacking the tower.

Two guards try to stop them, but Twilight slashed one and fly to the other guard to take him out. Sora had focus on the tower while avoiding the guards attacks. He was able to take out one of the gears for it. The cage moved down slightly.

Red kicks one with his rear legs which gets it to be unconscious. Goofy blocks another attack and bashed his shield into the guard. Twilight rushed to the gears on the tower and starts attacking it very hard.

She was able to take out one of the gears. But more cards keep appearing. They hurry to take them out and was annoyed by so many.

Sora asks, "Why are there so many of them?"

Donald looks around and notices the Queen of Hearts bringing in more guards. So he decides to cast blizzard. He quickly gotten up to the Queen and aimed his staff.

Then he yelled, "Blizzard!" The spell was able to hit the Queen of Hearts and she got stunned by it.

Sora and Red then start to take out the final gear. While they are doing that Twilight, Goofy, and Donald are fighting off against the guards.

The Queen of Hearts recovers from being stunned. She then starts summoning more guards and they charge at them.

But Sora and Red were very lucky as they destroyed the last gear. It causes the tower to crumble and the cage finally falls down. Sora and the rest rushed to Alice's cage to see if she is okay. But the strangest thing just happened. She wasn't there.

Alice was not there. There was no clue where she could be. Twilight and her friends were very shocked by this sudden situation.

Red asks, "Oh no... where did she go?" He was very worried about Alice.

"She must've gotten kidnapped while we were fighting," said Donald as he and the others had no clue on where Alice is.

Goofy then suggests, "Maybe we can find something in the forest to help us find Alice." This makes them headed out of the court room to find Alice.

When they returned in the forest a rock was thrown and landed in front of them. Then the Cheshire Cat reappears on it.

Sora asks, "Have you seen Alice?"

The Cheshire Cat answers, "Alice no. Shadows yes!" This makes them worried about her.

Goofy asks, "Where did they go?"

All the Cheshire did was answer him and it was confusing to them a lot. He answers, "This way? That way? Does it matter? Left, right, up, down! All mixed up thanks to the shadows! Step deeper into the forest to the deserted garden. You might find shadows in the upside down room!"

Then he disappears away from them. Now they were searching through the forest to see if they can find out where Alice is. To their sight they finally fine a hidden pathway for them to walk through. There was also a voice that seems to be in there. It was familiar to both Red and Twilight.

The voice spoke out, "Hey! That's stop it! This isn't fun! Quit it you meanies!"

Goofy yells, "Gawrsh! It sounds like someone is in trouble?!"

Donald says, "It doesn't sound like Alice. Could be someone new."

They rushed in there with the others to see who the voice belongs to. The room they entered was the Tea Party Gardens. It seems like the gardens that the Cheshire Cat had meant. When they entered they saw a pink pony with a pink mane holding a chair and trying to shoo them.

"Pinkie Pie," exclaimed both Red and Twilight as they used a tone only they and Sora, Donald, and Goofy could hear.

Sora asks, "You know her?"

They nod at him to answer the question. Twilight says, "She is one of our best friends that got separated also. We gotta help them."

After taking them out they look at the one called, Pinkie Pie. The lavender pony asks, "Are you oka-" She was cut off as Pinkie Pie tackled Twilight and was on her.

She said very excitedly, "OH MY CELESTIA! TWILIGHT! RED! YOU GUYS ARE HERE! IT FELT LIKE YEARS SINCE WE SEEN EACH OTHER! EVEN DECADES!!!"

Red chuckled nervously before saying, "It's been a couple of hours Pinkie." Then he got tackled by her.

"I know, but it felt like hours! I was in this strange weird place that seems so fun! Well sure there was these monsters that kept chasing me, this crazy queen that that is a lunatic, this funny cat that is so cute, and those monsters AGAIN ruined the tea party I tried to have with them, but IT WAS FUN," said the element of laughter.

Red thought, 'Well at least she seems to be doing okay. Still the same Pinkie Pie that we always loved.'

Then he gotten up and asks, "Is anyone else with you? Apple jack? Rainbow Dash? Rarity? Or...maybe even Fluttershy?" He hopes that they are okay. Especially the person he has mentioned last.

She asks him confused, "They aren't here also?" Twilight and Red both shook their heads no sadly.

Pinkie Pie was sad for a little bit before showing how happy she was. "Well I'm sure we can find them," said Pinkie Pie excitedly.

Red and Twilight chuckled at her before remembering their new friends. Twilight says, "Oh yeah. These are Sora, Donald, and Goofy. They are our new friends who are trying to help us."

Sora waves at her as Donald and Goofy nodded at her. Pinkie Pie smiles at them more as she bounces up and down. "Oh new people! We gotta throw them a party when we get back to Equestria," said Pinkie Pie.

Sora chuckled at her excitement while Goofy laughs also. Donald felt annoyed by the pony's excitement.

The pony asks, "What were those weapons you were fighting? Are they giant keys?"

Sora answers, "Yeah. Well sort of...they are called the keyblades. Oh yeah have you seen someone named Alice? They have blonde hair and have a blue dress."

Pinkie Pie shakes her head no. Then he asks, "Have you seen anyone named Riku or Kairi?"

She shakes her head no again which leads to him being disappointed.

Red sighed and looks at his friends. He suggests, "Let's just keep moving to see if we can find at least Alice."

They then headed through the door which leads them to an upside down version of the Bizarre Room. Then the Cheshire Cat appears, "They're hiding somewhere. And the momeraths outgrabe. Want to find the shadows? Try turning on the light."

He pointed at the two lamps. Red flew to one of them and Twilight flew to the other one. They casted fire to make the room lighter.

The Cheshire Cat appears again to say, "All the lights are on. You'll see the shadows soon. They'll arise in this room, but somewhere else. The shadows might go after that doorknob too."

They headed back to the normal Bizarre room where the doorknob is located. The Cheshire Cat was on the big table. They climbed up the table and listen to what he has said.

He told them, "The shadows should be here soon. Are you prepared for the worst? If not, too bad!"

They were confused, until they see a big heartless came from out of nowhere. It landed in front of them and is ready to fight.

Sora, Red, and Twilight got their keyblades equipped. Donald brings out his staff and Goofy brings out his shield. The spiky haired brown kid used fire against it, but it seems that it barely did anything. It tried to hit them, but they managed to dodge.

Then the trickster heartless notice Pinkie Pie was staring at it and then it strikes at her. She dodged it easily. The heartless tries again, but she dodged it easily as well.

"Sheesh! For a big monster you sure are pretty slow," said Pinkie Pie was she insulted the heartless without noticing. It then has his fighting sticks covered in fire now and starts striking very fast.

She tries dodging it. This was was perfect time to attack while it was distracted. Sora jumps up and strikes it. It got stunned and Twilight goes to attack it. Red did also. They landed a few more hits in before the heartless got back up.

It notices Goofy an attacks him, but he blocks with his shield and bashes against it. Donald uses a blizzard spell while on the table. The heartless sees this and easily hits the table to make him fall. Donald falls and he crashed on the floor.

Sora jumps and uses Blizzard against it. The spell managed to stun the heartless. Then Red and Twilight go to attack it. Goofy threw his shield at the heartless and Pinkie Pie was kicking the heartless.

It got back up and swats them off of it. They got hit and looks at the heartless as it was going near the chimney. It seems to be absorbing fire. Then it started facing them as a strange fireball starts charging up.

It launched a big fire ball at them and it hurts Donald, Twilight, and Pinkie Pie. They groan in pain. Goofy then used a mega potion to heal all three of them.

They recovered and ready to fight back. But the heartless started to launch more fire at them. Sora blocks one and the others dodge. Suddenly, they notice that the table got back up. Sora, Twilight, and Red gotten back on it.

Red and Twilight both landed very powerful hits on the heartless. Then Sora gets his keyblade ready and did a critical blitz attack. It was stunned. Then Donald gets his staff ready and used Blizzard as a final attack.

The heartless struggles to stay up, but it couldn't stay up. It has fallen down on the ground and started to disappear. A heart has risen up after the defeat of the heartless.

They panted heavily from their battle against the trickster heartless and heard a yawn. It came from the doorknob that they talked to before. It seems he has waked up. They had walked towards him.

He yawns and says, "What a racket... How's a doorknob to get any sleep?"

Then he yawned again. When he opened his mouth to yawned there was a strange glowing coming from there. It looks to be in a shape of the keyhole. Suddenly, a strange beam appeared from Sora, Twilight, and Red's keyblades and it hits the glowing keyhole. It has made a lock sound.

Donald asks, "What was that?"

Pinkie says, "It sounds like something locked."

Then a strange piece appeared from the keyhole. It seems like a piece of a gummi ship.

Sora asks, "What is that? It seems to be like our ship."

Goofy answers, "Seems to be a gummi. But it ain't like the others. No sir."

"Okay then. I'll hold onto it," said Donald as he grabbed the gummi piece and put it in his pocket.

Then the Cheshire Cat appears behind them on the table. They turn to hear what he has to say.

He said, "Splendid. You're quite the hero. If you're looking for Alice, she's not here." She's gone. Off with the shadows, into darkness."

Sora mutters sadly, "No..."

Red and Twilight were sad by this also.

Donald then says, "Let's go back to our gummi ship. We might find her in another world."

Author's Note:

Looks like something is planned for Rarity. Also Pinkie Pie has joined the battle! As I was planning this story, I want to have one of the mane six to secretly work with Maleficent and the Disney syndicate. I was thinking either Rainbow Dash or Rarity, then I finally made the choice of Rarity. The OC in the black cloak will have some importance later. Hope you guys are enjoying this story.