• Published 20th Sep 2021
  • 1,171 Views, 16 Comments

My Little Rabbids: Invasion of Equestria - ShaggyBoi23



Based on the Rabbids Invasion TV Show, the Rabbids enters Equestria to cause mayhem and havoc around Ponyvile.

  • ...
3
 16
 1,171

Chapter 1: Crusaders meets an unlikely group of Rabbid friends and a little girl.

As the Rabbids are grabbing them apples and some are about to go to the Tree House, inside the Treehouse are the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo were talking about finding the other fillies to find their own cutie marks. As they usually talk about their memories or planning on fun activities, Sweetie Belle noticed a group of Rabbids was taking the apples down from the trees just to eat them since they were hungry. She tells both Apple Bloom and Scootaloo about this, but neither of them notices or just focuses on their crusading in their TreeHouse Club of helping the fillies to find their own cutie marks.

“Uhh, Apple Bloom, shouldn’t you tell Applejack about those bunnies that she usually chases them out like when there’s a problem with animals eating your crops?” Sweetie Belle nervously said as she noticed the Rabbids art taking the apples off the trees.

“What do ya mean Sweetie Belle?” Apple Bloom said with confusion. “Applejack can be fast enough to chase them away, so y'all shouldn’t be worried.”

“Not those bunnies that we see, look outsid-” Sweetie Belle said before the door was opened by force.

Just then, the Rabbids now enter the CMC Club TreeHouse as they’ve noticed the three fillies. The Crusaders were scared as if they'd never seen these kinds of bunnies. However, the Nerdy Rabbid with the Glasses gave a wave at them while the other Rabbids went to inspect the Club TreeHouse. One Rabbid on the other hand thought it was pretty funny to ride on them but instead went on to inspect the trio before thinking of the idea to ride them. The Female Rabbid with the Yellow wig was too excited at the Crusaders and hugged Sweetie Belle, as the Female Rabbid found her too cute. The Crusaders were now surprised instead of being scared. They thought the Rabbids would foalnapped them, but instead grew some bizarre yet unlikely friends.

“Just what in tarnation are these bunnies?” Apple Bloom questioned as she’s never seen the Rabbids before. “I thought they were going to foalnap us, but instead we grew some brand new bunnies friends to play with.”

“The Yellow Wig Bunny looks awkward, but she’s kinda cute.” Sweetie Belle admitted as she likes to get used to the Rabbids. “I wonder if Rarity would like me to keep them inside to play with Opal.”

“From cute-looking bunnies to the weirdest ones we’re seeing here.’ Scootaloo said as she’s skeptical of the group of Rabbids. “You know, I have to admit, they do look pretty cool.”

Just then one of the Rabbids decides to grab Scootaloo’s scooter and asks a few Rabbids to bring in a bunch of props, likely to show off an epic Scooter Motorcycle stunt.

“HEY! Give me back my scooter you rabbit!” Scootaloo yelled at that one Rabbid who decided to grab her scooter and ran off about that plan that Rabbid imagined. “You can’t steal somepony’s scooter you dart rabbit!”

Instead of running away, the Rabbid uses Scootaloo’s Scooter to perform stunts like he wants to impress the audience. Just then the Rabbid surprisingly managed to pull it off without breaking it from the props the other Rabbids created. Luckily, Scootaloo managed to steal back her Scooter from the Rabbid as she was too worried that Rabbid would break it. However, she was surprised that the Rabbid managed to pull off that stunt as the other Rabbids used props to make that happen.

“I have to admit, that… was… AWESOME!” Scootaloo said happily excitement and gave the Rabbid a handshake. “I never knew you and your rabbit friends can do crazy things like this. I think I should keep one of them.”

While both Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom agreed, they were afraid their sisters wouldn't let them keep one of the Rabbids in their homes, but for Rainbow Dash, she wouldn't mind since she has taken care of Tank at her home.

"But the problem, is that how are we gonna explain to our sisters?" Apple Bloom questioned. Applejack knows these rabbits would eat their crops and apples."

"Don't worry about that Apple Bloom" Sweetie Belle said as she calms Apple Bloom down. "Rarity can give the Wigged rabbit some fanciable clothes for her style. Besides the nerdy rabbit looks perfect to be Rarity's rabbit assistance!"

"Well, the wiggy Rabbit kinda fits Rarity for you Sweetie Belle," Scootaloo said. "I can't wait to show Rainbow Dash these bunnies, so he can play with Tank the tortoise"

Just then, Alice then entered inside the treehouse, with a surprised expression and grows happily to see the three fillies as her dreams did came true.

"OH MY GOSH, SO IT'S TRUE! THERE ARE PONIES IN THIS WORLD!" She yelled and squealed while the Rabbids were confused looking at her, but appreciates her as to meet their new friends. "I've always wanted to meet a pony as a kid! This is a dream come true!"

She ran to the Crusaders and hugged them tightly. Luckily, the Crusaders manage to handle the tight hug it since Alice is a kid.

"Wow, now there's something you never see in Ponyvile." Apple Bloom said as she's was curious to see a human. "This little girl seems to like us like those Rabbits."

So little girl, what's your name by the way?" Sweetie Belle asked. "It's surprising to see you here with these bunnies."

"My name is Alice and I came from Earth! We got here thanks to a flying Submarine." Alice asked. "By the way, these bunnies you're seeing are called Rabbids."

"Rabbids!?" The CMC exclaimed, fearing they could be dangerous.

"You see, Rabbids can do a lot of things. They aren't dangerous, they are pretty fun to play with. From chaos, fun, and they can doing anything, given their playful nature. And I played with the Rabbids just to have fun when granny isn't here." Alice said, remembering those times when she was playing with the Rabbids. "Seemed like the Rabbids started to befriend you ponies!"

"Well, they did surprise us by opening the door unexpectedly, but these Rabbids are pretty friendly." Sweetie Belle said as the one Rabbid petted her. "They are nice, but I didn't know they can be chaotic and playful."

Just then, the Rabbids along with Alice and the Crusaders heard AppleJack yelling and attacking one of the Rabbids as they likely caused a disaster in Sweet Apple Acres. They've run into the barn and what they see was chaos. Applejack was arguing with the three Rabbids who refused to give her a pile of apples. The 3 Rabbids brush off, laughing at her, and decides to eat at least 5 of them, causing Applejack to be too angry at them. Just then she sees Apple Bloom with her Crusader friends, with a little girl and the Rabbid behind them.

"Apple Bloom, watch out behind you! These vermins are troublemakers, causing chaos around the farm and eating our apples!" Applejack yelled as she worried that her sister could be threatened.

However, Apple Bloom wasn't worried, she told Applejack about the Rabbids that they aren't that bad. And the fact that Rabbids can be chaotic, but are fun to be friends with.

"Applejack, these Rabbids aren't that bad! They were just hungry for some apples and wanted to have fun here!" Apple Bloom said. "They can be annoying, but these Rabbids are chaotic but are fun to play with!"

"Rabbids?!" Applejack was shocked when she heard the name 'Rabbids' now thinking they're a new rabbit species. "So you're telling me that them crazy bunnies like to do chaos and being crazy just like Discord but are joyful to play?! At least it's not those rabbits from the wild."

The Nerdy Rabbid with the Glasses approached Applejack, which surprisingly wanted to give her a handshake. This surprised Applejack that not all Rabbids are crazy and chaotic.

"Well, nice to meet ya, partner!" Applejack said to the Nerdy Rabbid giving her a handshake. "One question, can you tell your Rabbid friends to get off them apples! It's frustrating to see my lovely apples been eaten by another vermin!"

The Nerdy Rabbid with the glasses had an idea. Luckily, he had a box of pretzels, which caught his idea to show the three Rabbids. The trio Rabbids noticed the Nerdy Rabbid has a box of pretzels, which then chased after the Nerdy Rabbid holding a box of pretzels. Now that the Nerdy Rabbid managed to throw the box at the tree with the Rabbids going to eat them, Applejack seemed to like the Rabbids. However, she was skeptical of them about their craziness and why the Rabbids always love to do crazy things, only to trust the other Rabbids. But with the idea Apple Bloom brought up, Applejack knows it's fine to keep one of them, as long the Rabbids don't go too chaotic.

"Alright Apple Bloom, you can keep at least two of them Rabbids. But I don't want to see them causing chaos around the farm. Understand?" Applejack said as she's skeptical at Apple Bloom who wants to keep two Rabbids.

"Ah promise big sis and they won't go too crazy! Hopefully, they can be fun to play with." Apple Bloo said "Wonder what Granny would say if she sees them."

As Apple Bloom managed to keep two Rabbids, Alice had the idea to bring the Rabbids to ponyvile, to meet some of the ponies the Rabbids want to meet with. With Sweetie Belle wanting to keep four Rabbids (two being normal, the yellow wigged female, and one who's nerdy). Scootaloo also wanted to keep one of the Rabbids, but she managed to keep 3, as Alice has gotten most of the Rabbids herself, just that she can bring them to Ponyvile.


Back to Otto Torx, one of his bots was spying on the Rabbids who brought in some brand new friends. Otto was surprised, yet mocking at the Rabbids as they're being friends with ponies. This also had an idea to either capture a pony or wait till the right moment for a trap.

"I say, being friends with ponies is too girly." Otto laughs. "Now that the Rabbids are on this pony world, I'm gonna create more bots and inventions to spy more on these pesky rabbids!"

Otto's robot minions were ahead of time working on the underground base for Otto, since most of his bots are pretty time-consuming to build at a time. He has built a robotic Rabbid clone, as he does want to spy on the Rabbids. He belives it's the only way to know Equestria and the ponies.


Back with Secur-X and the Humans, Secur-X was interested that this place is indeed a place filled with ponies and magic. He read the origins of how Twilight has the magic of Friendship, how Fluttershy was able to communicate with animals, Rarity with her fashion of clothing, AppleJack with her honesty and farm life, Rainbow Dash being the speed of Equestria of the Pegasus, and Pinkie Pie being Pinkie. Then he had an idea of meeting one of the royal princesses in Canterlot. Secur-X was unsure of meeting both at the same time but is making a decision whether or not to meet Twilight and her friends or Celestia.

"I have to admit, ponies forming friendship is something I've never expect," Zak said. "Although, it's weird to think we're humans and there are ponies in this world."

"But we're not ponies Zak!" Zoe said, "They're going to be weirded out when they see us as if we're the first humans to enter this pony world."

"Don't worry about that Zak and Zoe" Secur-X calmed the couple down. "I'm sure the Rabbids are enjoying this place. Even Alice herself wants to explore Equestria to meet some ponies."

Secur-X has told them if they either want to meet Twilight first or Celestia if they want to meet the royal princess. Zak and Zoe were thinking about Celestia but decided to meet Twilight first since she's an alicorn who knows a lot about her studies and could explain to her about the portal opening to their world.

"Well then, it's decided!" Secur-X said. "Let's visit Twilight first! But first, let's bring in our master for a surprising welcoming!"

Secur-X has told Mad Rabbid that they're visiting Twilight Sparkle, hence, he's forcing Mad Rabbid to go with them as he doesn't want to leave the Submarine. Then again, Mad Rabbid knows that the Rabbids can mess around with the Submarine (even himself sometimes), but he orders Granny to take care of the Rabbids. Granny was skeptical about the idea to watch over the submarine if the Rabbids causes chaos while Secur-X and the group will be gone to meet the Alicorn, but she agreed with Mad Rabbid's decision.


That's the end of Chapter1! Looks like the Rabbids have grown some friendship on the Cutie Mark Crusaders and Alice seemingly wanted to tour the Rabbids to Ponyvile, although this is her first time entering Equestria. Will the Rabbids explore Ponyvile to cause chaos and mayhem. Will Sweetie Belle manage to convince Rarity to keep the 4 Rabbids. Will Secur-X, Zak, Zoe, and Mad Rabbid meet Twilight and her friends first to talk about the strange portal? Find out on My Little Rabbids: Invasion of Equestria!