• Published 20th Sep 2021
  • 1,170 Views, 16 Comments

My Little Rabbids: Invasion of Equestria - ShaggyBoi23



Based on the Rabbids Invasion TV Show, the Rabbids enters Equestria to cause mayhem and havoc around Ponyvile.

  • ...
3
 16
 1,170

Prologue

As Mad Rabbid managed to get ahold of the Submarine and get most of the Rabbids in the ship, the Rabbids had some wacky and quirking moments when Mad Rabbid found the Submarine. They’ve done partying, destroying a villain’s home base, and trying to do their usual sense of humor they normally do. Mad Rabbid has always wanted to go into the Pretzel Island, since Rabbids always love Pretzels, given their taste and crunchiness. The Rabbids also get ahold of a machine to give them costumes adamantly, likely for their wacky adventures and such.

The Rabbids decide to get 4 Humans to go along with the Journey as their names are, Zak (An alien-obsessed teenager who thinks that the Rabbids are an evil threat and wants to get rid of them, but he isn't good at it and constantly fails. But helps the 3 Rabbids getting back to the Submarine), Zoe (Zak's girlfriend who is annoyed with his obsession, but helps the Rabbids), Alice (a young girl who likes to play with the Rabbids and sees their fun side), and Granny (an old lady who uses hearing aids and is the antagonist against the Rabbids, however, she stayed neutral after her grand-daughter convinced her that the Rabbids aren't that bad.). They felt they needed them to go on a journey to Pretzel Island.

Then there’s Lapinibernatus (aka Hibernation Rabbid), who’s an ancestor of the Rabbids and possesses genius-level intelligence and common sense that modern Rabbids lack. His intelligence allows him to build a variety of inventions from the Time-traveling washing machine, a time-traveling television, and a bubble device. Right now, he’s on the Pretzel Island with his Time Washing Machine, hoping his one machine could restore the Rabbids’ brain to intelligence. As he was fixing his Washing Machine, he stumbled across a portal, which led him to an idea to enter the portal with his inventions.

Mad Rabbid and the rest of the Rabbids are inside the Submarine with Secur-X, a Robot who’s stoic and lacks any personality, but who’s also royal to the Rabbids, calling them masters and is willing to do anything to protect them. Secur-X and Mad Rabbid notice they’ve stumbled across a portal. While Scur-X was analyzing the Portal with the Submarine’s control, Mad Rabbid began to go straight through the Portal, hoping for a way to enter Pretzel Island. However, instead of entering Pretzel Island, Mad Rabbid and Secur-X discover something completely new. This place is known to be Equestria, a place where Ponies and other species live with Magic and Friendship. Secur-X has told Mad Rabbid not to misbehave like this, even though Mad Rabbid has done this in the beginning when he found the Submarine but also respects Secur-X after he saved him from being crushed.

"Interesting, this place sure does look mystical!" Secur-X said as he researches Equestria.

"I never heard of Equestria before." Zak nodded "It's like we're in a fantasy world like in a video game."

"Zak, you should know that we're in a different dimension," Zoey said worried since she's in a different world. "I hope Secur-X figures a way out home..."

"Aww... come on Zoey!" Alice said with a happy tone. "I hope this place has ponies in it!"

As Secur-X began to do his research on Equestria and its origins of this world, while Mad Rabbid having to toy around inside the submarine and with the humans touring inside the Submarine, the Rabbids have now decided to jump down into Sweet Apple Acres. The Rabbids were hungry since they wanted to eat some lovely apples. That is until the Rabbids spotted three fillies, who just entered their club treehouse for conservation. Oh dear, this could lead to the Rabbids meeting new friends with their sense of humor.


Meanwhile back to Earth, Otto Torx has told Bridget Barners and her agents about the Submarine. He and his robots noticed a Portal. He suspects it's where the Rabbids entered into, hence, one of his bots spotted the Submarine entering through the Portal.

"I have to say... these's Rabbids are pretty stupid to enter the Portal, though if we supposed to corporate," Otte said, smiling to know where the Rabbids are. "However, my robotic minions and I will enter the portal. Likely to discover this other dimension the Rabbids entered to."

"Well, we're coming too." Bridget Barners said. "My agents and the president have stumbled a portal while we were driving. Right now, focus on the Rabbids, it's the least we can discover its secrets on this Submarine. And DON'T forget to bring in more resources for your bots to create a base in that dimension!"

"Of course, I won't forget Agent Bridget!" Otto said as he closes the call at Agent Bridget. "Now then, come along bots, we got a base to build into this dimension!"

"Dumber and Doff! We're entering through the portal. Get ready to enter through a different dimension!" Bridget Barners exclaimed "Ready boys, and tell the President, that we're going to a different dimension?"

"Yes, Boss! The duo said.

Thus, Bridget and his agent have entered through the Portal. As they entered, they’re in the Everfree Forest. It’s unknown why they entered the forest, maybe to make a hidden base there, given the nature of Everfree Forest and it’s creatures/animals in it. As for Otto Trox, he and hot bots entered into a crystal cave. Whole impress, Otto and his bots have a head start creating his underground base. He seems to be interested in this mystical world. Right now, hand and his bots has started working on Otto’s underground base, thus, he’s getting a head start on a mission.


That’s the end of the Prologue. Will the Rabbids meets some new friends in the worlds of Equestria? Will Secur-X and the Humans discover the origins of Equestria? Will Alice follow the Rabbids to meet their new friends? Will Otto Torx and Bridget Barneres will try to discover this world with their intelligence? Find out in My Little Rabbids: Invasion of Equestria.

Author's Note:

Since Rabbids Invasion has been my favorite show, I always wanted to imagine the Rabbids from the TV series, entered in Equestria.

Feedback would be appreciated!