• Published 20th Sep 2021
  • 1,160 Views, 16 Comments

My Little Rabbids: Invasion of Equestria - ShaggyBoi23



Based on the Rabbids Invasion TV Show, the Rabbids enters Equestria to cause mayhem and havoc around Ponyvile.

  • ...
3
 16
 1,160

Chapter 2: The Rabbid Quatrio who goes for a Rarity Boutique + Rainbow and the shenanigan Rabbid Trio to the race.

Rarity was busy working on her clothes at her boutique. She always loves designing clothes with gems since she always wants them to be beautiful. While she was working, Sweetie Belle came in to tell her about her new friends. Rarity was curious at first as she wanted to see her sister’s friends with an unexpected twist.

“Rarity! Rarity! You have to see my brand new friends!” Sweetie Belle said.

“Sweetie Belle, where are you,r new friends? Are they bus- OH SWEET CELESTIA WHAT ARE THOSE DISGUSTING BUNNIES?!” Rarity replied before seeing her new friends.

Rarity was shocked to see her sister’s new friends which are a Rabbid Quatrio (two normal Rabbids, a female Rabbid with a wig, and a Nerdy Rabbid with glasses). Rarity was thinking about a pony at her age or a filly, but instead, she sees her sister being friends with a group of Rabbids.

“Rarity! These are the Rabbids! I want my new friends to live here!” Sweetie Belle said. “They can cause chaos, but are fun to play around with.”

“Sweetie Belle… can you explain where you found them… I’m worried they came from Discord right since he loves chaos floating around.” Rarity questioned.

“Actually, the Rabbids came from another world. Alice told me that they had a flying submarine and that there’s this scientist Rabbid who’s trying to go into a pretzel island.” Sweetie Belle questioned. “Besides, can I keep them? They do look cute and funny. Maybe you can give them a costume to wear!”

“Wait, why in Celestia are you calling these disguising bunnies 'Rabbids' and calling them cute?! And you said that a little girl named Alice claims that these weird bunnies came from another world to look for a PRETZEL?!” Rarity exclaimed. “They don’t naturally look cute if they’re naked, except for the wigged one right there who would need some clothing to fit her style.”

The two Rabbids felt insulted by Rarity’s opinions on the Rabbids who wouldn’t wear clothes since most Rabbids are usually naked while some wear clothes, but the Nerdy Rabbid didn't mind, but the Female Wigged Rabbid approached Rarity. She showed her a poorly made drawing of her dress. Rarity was skeptical, but when she noticed the Wigged Female Rabbid requested her about the dress, she realized that not all Rabbids are crazy and chaotic, some are neutral and mature (although the Female Rabbid can be chaotic sometimes).

“Huh? You want me to make a costume to wear?” Rarity questioned. “I have to admit, these Rabbids do look cute. If only Fluttershy was here to tame them.”

Just as Rarity was planning to make the costume for the female wigged Rabbid, two of the normal Rabbids inspect Rarity’s boutique and her room. One of them decided to go upstairs to Rarity’s room and jump on the bed for fun. The second one on the other hand grabbed a box full of gems that Rarity usually stored. The Rabbid thought of an idea of what to do with the gems. So he brought it downstairs, surprised Rarity on how he found it, nor it was hidden somewhere in her room. While the Rabbid jumping around Rarity's bed had fun, he noticed Opal (Rarity's pet cat) hissing at the Rabbid, which scared the Rabbid, screaming and running around being chased by Opal, causing a massive mess on Rarity's room.

"Hey! Where did you find those gems? I hid them where no one should find it, but how did you figure out where it was!" Rarity yelled, questioning the Rabbid on how he found the gems. "You better not steal them and get away with them!"

Rarity looked at the Rabbid and with hesitation, the Rabbid decided to steal Rarity's box of gems and play around with it like a circus talent show, with Opal chasing the other Rabbid who was at Rarity's bedroom, think it was an intruder, causing Chaos around Rarity's boutique. Rarity glared at Sweetie Belle, as to think that keeping four Rabbids is a bit chaotic.

"Sweetie Belle..." Rarity said with an ominous tone, glaring at Sweetie Belle as her two Rabbid friends are causing havoc inside the boutique."Would you keep your Rabbid friends outside? I'll keep the wigged one for sure, but can you ask the Rabbid with the glasses to stop this chaos?"

"Wait I have an idea! Hey, nerdy one! Do you know what's I'm thinking?" Sweetie Belle smiled as the Nerdy Rabbid knows the trick. "Give me the pretzels, this should distract them so Rarity can focus on her work!"

As it turned out, the planned work. The Nerdy Rabbid managed to give Opal cat food to calm her down while the Rabbids. Now as Rarity tours the Wigged Female Rabbid inside her boutique, she gasped and her room was nothing but completely messy and damaged. Her bed was messy thanks to the one Rabbid who was chased by Opal. She screamed loudly enough, which caught the attention of the Nerd Rabbid and Sweetie Belle to go upstairs to see what was happening.

"SWEETIE BELLE! LOOK WHAT YOU'RE RABBID FRIEND HAS DONE TO MY ROOM!" Rarity yelled. "Now I'll have to clean this mess thanks to your rabbid friends, expect the female wig one, she's dearly nice looking with the wig."

"Aww come on, can we at least help clean up? Sweetie Belle replied. "I'm sure Opal scared him to cause this. Besides he got scared of her, but don't worry, we'll help you with my Rabbid friends!"

As expected, the Rabbids do realize on Rarity being too overwhelmed by the mess her bedroom was in. So Sweetie Belle and the Nerdy Rabbid helped her clean her room up along with the Female Wig Rabbid, who wanted the dress to be completed but wanted to respect Rarity by helping her clean Rarity's bedroom. Although, the 2 normal Rabbids didn't want to clean, so they went downstairs to toy around in the boutique.


Rainbow Dash was flying around, leaving Cloudsdale, when she noticed Scootaloo with a trio of Rabbids following her. Rainbow was very skeptical of these Rabbids, thinking it was Discord's friends who brought them to Equestria, plotting to take over the world and possibly use Scootaloo as a pun. She was about to plan to dash them and attack the Rabbids until Scootaloo called Rainbow, knowing she was about to attack the Rabbids.

"Hey Rainbow Dash! Check out my new friends right here!" Scootaloo said happily. "They're not dangerous, just chaotic and fun to play with! Also, they're known to be 'Rabbids'"

"Scoots, did you know where you found these weird bunnies?" Rainbow questioned. "I doubt these weird bunny creatures came from Discord. How can you aren't scared of these weirdos?"

Scootaloo explained to Rainbow about how the Rabbids got here, how there's one Rabbid who's trying to go into this Pretzel island but accidentally went through the portal to Equestria, and how they wanted to explore Equestria and Ponyvile. Rainbow realized that there are some Rabbids who are not chaotic. However, she noticed the Rabbid trio has gather resources to create a possibility of racing each other with Rubber Rings, fans, and a skateboard.

"Wait, so you're telling me that these weirdo bunnies came from another world, with a robot owning a flying submarine with a mad scientist weirdo who's going into a pretzel world, yet he went through the portal with the Subarmine with those weirdo bunnies?" Rainbow asked, curiously why Scootaloo befriends the Rabbids in the first place. "But you also said that some 'Rabbids' aren't crazy and chaotic, they're just causing mayhem and are being friendly?"

"Of course, Rainbow. Besides, these Rabbids have told me things about racing each other. They brought in resources for a reason." Scootaloo replied as she got her scooter while the Rabbids finally finished building their unusual karts.

Just then the trio Rabbids has set up to race Scootaloo with three of their racing karts (or say Ring Float Fans): One Rabbid is on a Skateboard with a fan attached, one riding with a red rubber ring float with a fan on the bottom, and the Rabbid who has a green ring machine with a fan on the back. The Rabbid trio is now prepared to race with Scootaloo on who will be the fastest. This caught Rainbow Dash's attention as she remembered racing with Applejack on the race on who's going to be at first place while racing other ponies. Now getting used to the Rabbids, Rainbow kinda liked how Rabbids can creating things that are bizarre, usual, and somehow creative with their Ring Float Fans.

"Oh I see, they want to race ya Scoots?" Rainbow said. "I'll you too with those Rabbid friends of yours. Let's start with the race!"

"Ready you three?" Scootaloo asked the trio Rabbids which the three nodded. "3... 2... 1... GO!!!"

As the Trio Rabbids raced along with Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash, things went haywire as they raced through and entered through areas they're familiar with through Ponyvile. The Rabbid with the Red Rubber Ring has struggled to get his working to race them. They passed through Sweet Apple Acres to avoid crashing through Applejack's farm, the Saddle Lake where they jumped across at the big lake, and White Tail Woods where this was where Applejack and Rainbow Dash compete for each other back then. As they finally reached Ponyvile, The Rabbid with the red Rubber Ring was flying up in the sky, landing behind Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo and in front of the Two Rabbids, managed to outrace the two Rabbids with Rubber Ring and Skateboard as he's ahead with Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo. The ponies on the other hand dodged from the fast racing Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo as they have never seen the Rabbids before. Luckily, the ponies weren't hurt, but they had the idea of a race cart that the Rabbids bring upon when they started racing with Rainbow and Scootaloo. Just then, the Two Rabbids with the Rubber Ring and Skateboard teamed up to strike Rainbow and the Rabbid with the Red Rubber Ring, so they can race with Scootaloo to be the final three.

"I have to say... the one with the red ring was AWESOME!" Rainbow said when she saw the Rabbid with the red rubber ring

Just then the Two Rabbids with the Skateboard and Green Rubber Ring crashed through houses, beverages, and almost anything the Two Rabbids crashed through just to reach with Rainbow, Scootaloo, and the Rabbid with the Red Rubber Ring. As Rainbow, Scootaloo, and the Rabbid with the Red Rubber Ring reaches the finish line, Twilight was walking to grab some items from her old tree home, before she was accidentally crushed by Rainbow, Scootaloo, and the Trio Rabbids who passed the finish line. All the ponies ran to the scene to see what was going on there, and see the unconscious Twilight with Rainbow, Scootaloo, and the Trio Rabbids getting up after the crash. Neither of the 5 wasn't harmed, but Twilight was knocked out, dizzied by the crash. Rainbow Dash and Scooaloo were panicking that they accidentally knocked Twilight down while the Rabbids were laughing and had too much fun from the race. Luckily, Twilight awoke from the crash, constantly see Rainbow and Scootaloo worried sicked that Twilight was hurt badly.

"TWILIGHT!!! YOU'RE OKAY! Rainbow yelled hoping to see her friend being okay from the crash. "That was by far, the craziest race I've ever participated. No offense Scoots, but you're Rabbid friends are really crazy with their ideas by the way."

"I'm glad Twilight is alright, but geez, that race was too fun. We should try this again my Rabbid friends." Scootaloo said as she's never experienced the crazy side the Rabbids usually do.

"Ugh... what happe-AHHHH!!!!!" Twilight said but yelled when she sees a trio of Rabbids looking at her. "WHAT ARE THOSE WEIRD-LOOKING BUNNIES?!"

"Those bunnies are called Rabbids. They're crazy and Chaotic, but my masters are always like this." Secur-X said as he brings Zak, Zoe, and Mad Rabbid to meet Twilight Sparkle. "So you're Twilight Sparks, the one who knows about Magic of Friendship?"

"Rabbids?" Twilight answered. "And why exactly do you know about me?"

"We'll follow you inside that tree home of your old place," Secur-X said.


At the Crystal Empire, Lapinibernatus has discovered this place, only to have the ponies in this region being weirded out by his inventions and him trying to find the Rabbids. Thus, Cadance and Shining Armor noticed him, up in the Crystal Castle, seeing the Ansator Rabbid wandering around the Crystal Empire, looking for Rabbids so he can find a way to make the Rabbids intelligent again.

"Hmm, should we tell Twilight about this weird rabbit creature Shining?" Cadance said. "I have never seen this kind of rabbit before."

"I'll ask her if we ever meet, but it seems like he's leaving, so that rabbit creature is on his own." Shining Armor said.

Just like that, Lapinibernatus has left the Crystal Empire, know that there are no Rabbids in that region.


That's the end of Chapter 2! Looks like Rarity is getting used to the Rabbids along with Rainbow Dash, and now that Sceur-X found Twilight, they've now had the chance to speak to her about the portal. Will the Rabbids discover more about Ponyvile? Will Twilight asked Secur-X about the Rabbids and their origins and know-how the robot knows her? Will Lapinibernatus will find a place to build more of his inventions to find a way to make the Rabbids intelligent? Find out in My Little Rabbids: Invasion of Equestria.