• Published 6th Nov 2021
  • 374 Views, 31 Comments

Equestria Girls: The Children of Chaos - Time Agent pony



What happens when a Mutant and a Lord of Chaos come together? You get Discord, Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony

  • ...
2
 31
 374

Chapter 9

The battle between Cosmos and Desmond raged fiercely, with both twins using every ability their repetitive Kamen Rider forms could provide.

All this was happening while Twilight and others watched the battle unfold.

"I feel like I'm watching a battle from an anime," Wiccan stated.

"Shouldn't we do something?" Rarity asked, "I feel like we should do something."

"I agree," Sunset said, "we need to help Desmond."

As the girls and their teammates were about jump into the fight, Desmond shouted to them.

"No!" he ordered, "I have to fight her along, this is my fight not yours!"

While Desmond was distracted, Cosmos managed to get a punch in, throwing her brother back into a ring toss stand.

"That was a cheap shot," Desmond said, as he picked himself out of the wreckage of the stand.

"If you think that's cheap," Cosmos replied, "this is will really drive you mad."

She charged at her brother, preparing to perform a finishing attack, the Mighty Critical Strike, a dropkick surrounded by energy.

As his sister charged at him, Desmond also performed a finisher move, the Tatoba Kick, a flying side kick.

The two attacks connected, causing a shockwave and a huge release energy.

Afterwords, the twins stood their ground, while breathing heavily.

"It would seem," Desmond said, "we're at an impasse."

"I would agree," Cosmos replied, "if it weren't for this."

She snapped her fingers and activated a power-up for her Kamen Rider form, Dangerous Zombie.

"A power up?" Applejack said, "what is this a video game?"

"Whoa," Kate bishop murmured, "deja-vu."

Once her transformation was complete, Cosmos drew her weapon, a sword, called Gashacon Breaker.

"You might as well give up now," Cosmos remarked.

Cosmos couldn't see, but Desmond was smiling underneath his Kamen Rider helmet.

"You think you're the only one who can power up?" he asked.

He snapped his fingers and also activated a power-up for his rider form.

Only this power-up was different from the one his sister had used, this one transformed him into an entirely different Kamen Rider, Kamen Rider ZI-O wearing the armour resembling Kamen Rider Fourze.

"You changed your moveset?!" Cosmos cried, "that's cheating!?"

"Did you forget, sister?" Desmond replied, "I'm a Lord of Chaos, I follow no one's rules."

"This whole fight makes no sense," Sunset sighed, "the rules keep changing."

"Oh, my dear Sunset," Desmond remarked, "what fun's there in making sense?"

"If you two are done?" Cosmos interrupted, "I believe we have beef to settle."

"Right," Desmond replied.

The two powered-up riders faced each other for a second time and engaged each other.

The fight this time was a lot more chaotic, with Desmond constantly switching rider forms to throw his sister off, all the while Cosmos's madness and rage grow intensifying with every attack and every miss.

"You will never defeat me, brother!" Cosmos snarled, "as long as you keep holding back, nothing you do can harm me."

"This entire battle is organised chaos!" Twilight exclaimed.

"The best kind of chaos," Desmond answered.

The brief detraction, once again, allowed Cosmos to land a powerful hit in on her brother, this one was powerful enough that it knocked Desmond out of his rider form back to his human form.

"This is the end, brother," Cosmos cackled, as she stood over her defeated brother.

"You can't do this," Desmond begged, "you're my sister."

"I was your sister," Cosmos said, in a calm voice, "and you BETRAYED me!, you BETRAYED our cause! You BETRAYED our entire family!"

"I'm not going to fight you, Christine," Desmond replied.

"Well, then," Cosmos smiled, "this'll be over pretty quick."

She snapped fingers once last time and her Kamen Rider form transformed into its ultimate form, God Maximum Mighty X.

Once the transformation was complete, Cosmos readied her final attack, Maximum Mighty Critical Finish, charging her weapon with purple energy.

Desmond closed his eyes and prepared for his end.

But, before the attack could land, Desmond was yanked out of the way.

The one responsible for saving Desmond was Fluttershy, using her ring to pull Desmond to safety.

"You should be ashamed of yourself!" Fluttershy shouted, at Cosmos "picking on your brother, because his idea of fun isn't the same as yours."

"YOU!" Cosmos snarled, glaring at Fluttershy "You're the one who corrupted my brother!"

Cosmos, having tired of the farce of playing Kamen Rider, reverted back to her monstrous form and charged at Fluttershy.

Before Cosmos could attack, she received a powerful punch from Miss America.

"It seems," Miss America remarked, cracking her knuckles, "your sister needs to be shown what happens to bullies around here."

"And fortunately," Applejack added, "we're the ones to teach her that specific lesson."

"Welcome to butt kicking 101," Rainbow Dash finished, "your instructors, The Champions."

"Please," Desmond said, "I told you, this is my sister, this is my problem and this is my f...."

"That might be so," Twilight interrupted, "but we're your friends and friends stand up for each other."

"We're....Friends?" Desmond repeated.

"Oh, course," Fluttershy replied, "you realised that what you were doing was wrong and did what you could to fix your mistake, that shows that you're not a bad person."

"And since you helped us," Rarity finished, "we'll help you, because that's what friends do."

"Oh... Well," Desmond responded, almost lost for words, "I've... never really had friends before, it's always been me and my sister."

"Well," Sunset smiled, "allow us to become your first friends."

"Everyone," Desmond smiled, "thank you."

"Yoohoo," the voice of Cosmos interrupted, "are we done with the hugging and friendship junk?"

Everyone turned in Cosmos direction, "I thought we had a fight going on here!" she growled.

"Oh, you've got a fight, sister," Desmond stated, "but this time I'm fighting with my friends!"

He turned to the girls and their teammates, "right?" he asked.

"Right," Fluttershy replied, the other girls nodded in agreement.

"It's time to pony up," Rainbow Dash added, "it's hero time!"

And with that, Sunset and the other six girls transformed into their friendship power forms.

Desmond watched in awe as the girls transformed, he felt a strange energy flaw over and into him, it was Equestrian magic or more specifically the magic of friendship.

As Desmond felt the magic of friendship grew within him, a rainbow flaming katana materialised from his chest.

Some words appeared along with the katana, 'Desmond earned the power of friendship.'

Desmond, feeling a surge of courage and self-confidence, pulled the katana from his chest, striking a heroic pose.

"Aw, how cute," Cosmos remarked, putting on a little girl voice to mock the heroes defiance.

"It's over, sister," Desmond said, "the gloves are off now, it's show time."

Cosmos throw back her head and laughed, "Do you really think that any of you can beat me?!" she snickered.

"Yes!" Twilight declared, "because we have a power that can over come even the most powerful chaos, Friendship!"

"Ugh, yuck" Cosmos groaned, "I think I'm going to get a cavity from all this wholesome sappy stuff."

"Alright, everyone," Sunset said, "we need to take Cosmos down, fast."

"In that case," Midnight stated, "I say we hit her hard and fast."

"Sounds like a plan," Rainbow Dash nodded.

Now that they had a plan, of sorts, the heroes and Desmond stood ready for Cosmos to attack.

"Ready or not," Cosmos smirked, "here I come."

Without another word, the heroes and the villain charged at each other.

Some of the heroes blocked Cosmos attacks and projectiles, those being: Rarity, Fluttershy, Amethyst, Captain Marvel Jr., Wiccan and Wanda.

Others attacked and defended against Cosmos, those being: Twilight, Midnight, Sunset, Applejack, Miss America and Magik

While the last few members concentrated on distracting and confusing Cosmos, those being: Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Kate Bishop, Raven and

Desmond help as best as he could, using his reality altering powers to give the Champions a little edge in the fight.

After a while, Cosmos started to wane under the pressure from being attacked from all sides simultaneously.

Finally, after another few minutes, she was weakened enough that she reverted back to her human form.

"You think she's had enough?" Midnight asked.

Cosmos stumbled a little, but stayed on her feet.

"Guess not," Wiccan said.

"Then let's give hey more than enough," Pinkie retorted, "Light her up, ladies!"

The girl's geodes glowed brightly as they concentrated their geode's energy into a powerful beam of rainbow energy and fired it in Cosmos's direction.

Cosmos stood her ground as the beam hit her, it seemed that the girl's magic was not going to be enough to defeat her.

Seeing that their friends needed help, Raven, Wanda, Wiccan, Captain Marvel Jr., Midnight and Amethyst combined their energy projectiles into one and fired it at Cosmos as well.

"We thought you could use a hand," Captain Marvel Jr. smiled.

Cosmos tried her best to block both the beams but it began to slowly but surely weaken her powers and push her back.

"Don't let up!" Sunset cried, "we've almost got her."

"I am a Lord of Chaos!" Cosmos thundered, "and I will not be defeated by you!"

Slowly, The Champions' energy began to run low, making them exhausted and drained.

"And once I'm finished with you," Cosmos smirked, as the Champions powers finally ran out, "their will be no one to ruin my fun."

But before Cosmos could attack, Desmond charged at her and delivered a swift slash with his friendship katana.

"Please, Christine," Desmond said, trying to get through to his sister one last time, "you can't do this, this is wrong, you must realise that."

"You are no brother of mine," Cosmos replied, "I don't have to listen to the words of a traitor."

The look on Desmond's face was one of shock and horror, tears formed in his eyes.

"Then I'm sorry, sister" he declared, wiping the tear from his eyes.

He nodded to Miss America, "do it," he said.

Miss America complied, punching open a star portal behind Cosmos.

The Champions, seeing an opening, resumed their attack on Cosmos with their rainbow beam and energy attacks trying to push Cosmos into the portal.

Since Cosmos had already been weakened a little by the first attack, she slowly began to be pushed towards the portal.

"NO!" Cosmos cried, as she was pushed closer and closer to the portal, "I'm not going in their, alone," her arm suddenly became elastic and launched itself in Fluttershy's direction, grabbing her and dragging her towards the portal with her.

"No!" Desmond shouted, he didn't know what do, he didn't want to hurt his sister but he had to protect his friend from his sister.

Fortunately for Desmond, Kate Bishop fired a grappling arrow towards Fluttershy as she pulled in Cosmos's direction.

Fluttershy managed to grab the grappling line, but Cosmos maintained her grip on Fluttershy.

The final battle with Cosmos with down to a tug of war with Fluttershy caught in the middle.

"If I'm going to lose," Cosmos snarled, seeing that the heroes were again beginning to get tired, "then you all are going to lose too."

Desmond, thinking fast, used his powers and produced a glob of Gak, a children's toy from the 80s, rolled it into a ball and throw it at Cosmos.

The goopy substance hit Cosmos in the face, blinding her and forcing her to let go of Fluttershy.

"Ahhh," she cried, "what is this?!"

She tried to tear the Gak from her eyes, but instead, stumbled backward falling into the star portal, which closed immediately.

"It's over," Twilight breathed, as she and the others transformed back into their normal forms.

Desmond sank to knees, tires streaming down his face, the rainbow katana dissolving into nothing.

"I'm so sorry about your sister," Fluttershy said, putting a hand on Desmond's shoulders.

Desmond turned to Fluttershy and collapsed into her arms, sobbing silently into her shoulder.

"It's ok," Fluttershy whispered, "let it all out."

After Desmond had finished grieving for his sister, he helped The Champions clean up all the mess he and Cosmos had created with their chaotic fun.

"Well, that's it," Desmond murmured, once everything had been returned to normal, "fun's over and the game is finished."

"What about you?" Sunset asked, "what will you do now?"

"I don't know," Desmond replied, "I just need to be alone, to do some thinking, work out who I am."

"Well," Applejack said, "whenever you figure out who you are, your friends will be waiting for you."

"Thanks," Desmond smiled, he prepared to snap his fingers and teleport away.

"Wait," Twilight said, suddenly, "I never got to ask, but who are your parents?"

"Me and Christine didn't know our parents," Desmond replied, "we've been on our own for as long as we can remember."

"Are you sure there is nothing you can tell us about your family?" Midnight asked, "like your surname, maybe?"

"I can answer that," Desmond responded, "my surname is MacTaggert."

After hearing the name, Desmond was met with surprised looks from everyone.

"What?" he asked.

"Desmond," Rarity said, "there something you must know, your father is..."