• Published 6th Nov 2021
  • 374 Views, 31 Comments

Equestria Girls: The Children of Chaos - Time Agent pony



What happens when a Mutant and a Lord of Chaos come together? You get Discord, Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony

  • ...
2
 31
 374

Chapter 1

The past, before mutants were granted equal rights.

A busy street.

Everyone ran in terror from Kevin MacTaggert a.k.a. Proteus, an omega level mutant with the ability to bend and twist reality to his will.

Due to the nature of his powers, Proteus' original body had been destroyed, reducing him to a being of pure psionic energy, as such Proteus needed to swap bodies once his current one was used up.

Right now, Proteus was possessing the body of a business man. Whenever he possessed anyone he got the memories of the person he was possessing.

"That's right, run," Proteus cackled, "run you little ants."

The area around Proteus shifted and warped to better fit with his twisted idea of reality.

The civilians ran for their lives as their surrounding were vastly altered.

As everyone fled in panic, Proteus suddenly noticed a woman sitting at a table in cafe.

The woman seemed unperturbed by what was happened around her, also the area around her seemed unaffected.

"Hey lady!?" Proteus shouted, "why aren't you running? Did you lose your invite to the panic party?"

"Oh, sorry," the lady replied, "I was just admiring the view."

"View?" Proteus repeated, a stunned expression on his face, "you mean all of this?"

He gestured at the warped reality around them.

"Oh yes," the lady smiled, "nothing like a little chaos to spice up the day wouldn't you say?"

Proteus didn't know how to responded, he had never met or encountered anyone who appreciated what could do, normally people would scream, run away or be xenophobic towards him.

"You look adorable like that," the lady said, "would like to take a seat?"

"Who are you?" Proteus asked, taking a seat at the table with the mysterious lady.

"I'm Eris," the lady replied, "I am one of the Lords of Chaos, or at least I was until my fellow lords cast me out."

"Tough break, huh," Proteus answered, as he used his powers to summon up a cake, "I know what if feels like to have those you trust turn against you."

"Interesting," Eris smiled, surprise to find a being quite like herself, "have you ever thought about having a partner in chaos?"

The mutant and Lord of Chaos stared into each other's eyes, as reality itself began to lose its mind.


Present day, morning, Canterlot City.

"Ahhh," Twilight Sparkle breathed, as she walked to CHS, "another normal day in Canterlot."

"Well, I won't say normal," Pinkie Pie's voice answered, as Pinkie herself appeared from nowhere.

Twilight jumped at her friend's sudden appearance.

"Pinkie?" she asked, as Pinkie was joined by Rainbow Dash, "where did you come from?"

"And good morning to you, Twilight," Pinkie replied.

"That still doesn't answer my question," Twilight responded.

Pinkie just smiled and walked on ahead of her two friends.

Twilight was about to say something, when Rainbow Dash put a hand on her shoulder and gave her a knowing look.

"Just Pinkie being Pinkie," she simply said.

Twilight wanted to argue, but she knew from experience that trying to unstable or even comprehend anything that Pinkie Pie did or said was impossible.

The two hurried to catch up with their friend and continued on their way.

As the three walked they heard the rumble of thunder.

"Strange," Twilight said, "the forecast didn't say anything about rain today."

"Maybe it's just a quick shower," Rainbow Dash replied, "I hope it doesn't last long, otherwise we'll have to cancel the big game between the CHS and Gotham Academy."

The three continued on their way, they didn't notice that some of the clouds were the colour of cotton candy.