• Published 2nd Sep 2021
  • 854 Views, 13 Comments

Sombra's tale, a MLP fanfiction. - KingSombraTheTyrantRuler



Twilight Sparkle finds King Sombra's horn and takes it to Ponyville. She learns about his past and tries to reform him. Will she succeed?

  • ...
3
 13
 854

Diary Discussion

Chapter-5: Diary Discussion.

Cadence finishes reading. Twilight says- “And then there’s nothing else.”

Cadence replies- “That must’ve been the last thing he wrote before Celestia and Luna banished him.”

Twilight asks- “Should we take it with us? Should his diary be in the library?”

Cadence answers-” I don’t feel right moving it. In fact, this whole place gives me the heebie-jeebies.”

Twilight says- “I feel bad for him. He never got to see the Crystal Faire, and it was the only thing he ever wanted.”

Cadence says- “That, and to crush the crystal ponies under his hoof. I wouldn’t feel too sorry for him, Twilight. I think I need some air. Are you coming?”

Twilight replies- “No, I want to stay here and keep looking. I might find something important. "

Cadence says-” Ok, tell me if you find anything.”

Twilight replies-” Sure.”

Cadence starts her journey up the stairs, and not long after she goes, Twilight hears something rolling down the stairs and then the sound of something falling on the floor. She decides to investigate.