• Published 2nd Sep 2021
  • 854 Views, 13 Comments

Sombra's tale, a MLP fanfiction. - KingSombraTheTyrantRuler



Twilight Sparkle finds King Sombra's horn and takes it to Ponyville. She learns about his past and tries to reform him. Will she succeed?

  • ...
3
 13
 854

A discovery

Author's Note:

There are a few things you should know before reading this. They are:
1. I do not own MLP. Hasbro owns MLP.
2. This story is somewhere around season 6, after Starlight Glimmer's reformation. And I will not connect my story to the series.
3. This will be a Twilight x Sombra story.
I hope you enjoy reading this, and if you see my story on any sites other than- Quizony, Wattpad, Fimfiction and Fanfiction, plz tell me.

Chapter-1: A discovery.
As Cadence stepped off her throne to greet Twilight, she said- “I want to thank you for coming again, Twilight. Celestia tried to teach me how to do it, but I can’t make it work.”

Twilight replied- “Are you kidding? We’re sisters, remember? When you call, I come running! I don’t like to use it. It hurts my head, but this is important.” Twilight uses her magic to reveal a hidden passage.

Cadence looks down it and asks- “You went down this, by yourself?”

Twilight replies- “Yeah, it’s spooky, huh? Are you ready?” Cadence nods and they both start their journey down the stairs.

Twilight asks- “So, do you think he’s coming back?”

Cadence answers- “Sombra? No, I think he’s gone for good this time. But we still should be prepared. They thought they had defeated him before. Do you hear that?”

Twilight replies- “Probably just an echo.”

Cadence continues- “It’s even worse that we have all of this information missing from our records. The crystal ponies’ memories came back, but there were a lot of books and records that Sombra destroyed.”

Twilight asks- “And you think he might’ve kept something? Do bad guys keep journals?”

Cadence answers- “Well, he sure liked himself. I’d be surprised if he didn’t record something.” Just as Cadence finishes talking, they reach the bottom of the stairs, and find themselves in front of a large metal door.
Twilight exclaims- “Here we go!”

Cadence says in a knowing tone- “I knew it! He had to have a room, just like this! Just look at it!”

Twilight replies- “I am. I so need an office, just like this! Well, except for the busts of myself.”

Cadence walks to the desk and sees a black book, with the words ‘Sombra’s diary’ on it.
She starts saying- “Here it is! Here’s his diary! It could tell us everything! Okay, you evil pony, let's see what you had to say."