• Published 2nd Sep 2021
  • 854 Views, 13 Comments

Sombra's tale, a MLP fanfiction. - KingSombraTheTyrantRuler



Twilight Sparkle finds King Sombra's horn and takes it to Ponyville. She learns about his past and tries to reform him. Will she succeed?

  • ...
3
 13
 854

Friends?

After I went inside the library, and shut the door, Twilight said, “Sombra! You’re finally here. What took you so long?”

I replied, “I was having a shower like the note said I had to.”

Twilight put her book down, walked to me, and smelt my fur. Then she said, “Why do you smell like a mare?”

I said, “I don’t know.”

She asked, “What color bottle did you use?”

I answered, “The purple and violet bottles.”

Twilight told me, “You should’ve used the blue ones.”

I replied, “There were three of them, and they might not smell as nice as the ones I used.”

After saying that, I heard somepony laughing. It wasn’t Twilight. I turned around and saw a light purple unicorn.

I hid behind Twilight, so that I wouldn’t be seen. But, it was too late.

Twilight said, “Starlight! Why are you here? Aren’t you supposed to be with Trixie now?”

Starlight answered, “I was, but then I heard you talking and I saw you talking to King Sombra. Why is he here?”

Twilight said, “Sombra? Here? Why would he be in my castle? And where is he?”

Starlight laughed, “He’s right behind you. Don’t pretend that you haven’t been talking to one of the worst villains in equestrian history.”

Starlight walked to where I was. Not knowing what she would do, I hid myself behind my hooves. She said, “Don’t worry Sombra, I won’t hurt you.”

I looked up and asked, “Really?”

She replied, “Yes. I’ve been watching you and Twilight, and since you haven’t hurt her, or made any plans, I trust that you aren’t any harm.”

I still didn’t trust her. She continued, “I’m Starlight Glimmer, Twilight’s student. I used to be a villain but Twilight reformed me.”

I asked, “How did she reform you? Did she put you in a dungeon and keep you locked there without any food or water until you accepted friendship? Or keep you in chains?”

Twilight laughed. “And why would I do that? I’m the Princess Of Friendship, not the Princess Of Hurting Villains Until They Are Reformed.”

I looked at Starlight. She said, “It’s true. Twilight said she’d be my friend and I accepted.”

Starlight looked at the clock and said, “Bye Twi, I need to go now! I’ll see you later. Bye Sombra.”

Saying that, she ran.

Author's Note:

Sombra sure likes smelling like a mare, doesn't he? :rainbowlaugh: