• Published 24th Aug 2021
  • 470 Views, 7 Comments

Fallout: Equestria - Coffee Hunter - MuseoSansPony



Alope tries to get his hooves on some coffee in the wasteland

  • ...
2
 7
 470

Coffee Run: Dise

Alope glanced across the table at the rough looking goons surrounding the well dressed pony. She looked like the type to always get what she wants. His eyes shifted to the younger male pegasus with a cocky grin. Both of his opponents looked like they knew they were going to win. Alope had to beat them. It was the only way he could afford the bag of coffee beans offered in the casino store. 25,000 caps might have been expensive, but this was an unopened bag of Prance Select Coffee beans. This game of poker was his only way to get that much quickly.

He glanced at his cards, with the ace of diamonds I'm on my way to a straight. I should go half in and cash out after this round. Using his magic, he pushed half of his chips into the pot.

The well dressed pony did the same. The younger buck, smiled as another card was drawn by the dealer. At that, he pushed all of his chips in. "All in baby!" he bragged.

Alope hesitated, pondering the odds that the kid had a better hand than him. The well dressed pony folded. She appeared to be rather old hat at poker, if she was folding maybe I should. This amount of winnings can at least buy me an expresso in the lounge.

Alope pushed the rest of his chips in. The young pony smiled with glee as he produced a box of Zap Apple Jam Fancy Buck cakes. Alope's mouth watered, but he had nothing more to give. "I fold" he sighed.

The buck revealed his cards laughing maniacally, they were literally the worst hand imaginable. Alope had been out bluffed. If his weapons hadn't been confiscated when he entered the casino, he would have shot the smug grin off that pony's face.