• Published 3rd Aug 2021
  • 441 Views, 2 Comments

A Siren Tale - Sparkling blaze



Did you ever wonder why the sirens act like they act?Every villian got a backstory and this is theirs.

  • ...
 2
 441

Chapter 17

The next few months just flew by. Sara's pregnancy was just as bad as I was scared it might be. I felt so bad for her and Arthur, I told them how bad it could get but I didn't take into account she was human and didn't have magic to help her. I don't think she'll survive having the baby. But I don't have the heart to tell anyone.

Currently,only,me,Aria,Sonata,Sara and the kids were home.

Sara wasn't feeling too good since yesterday.I went into her room to check on her.

"Good morning,Sara,are you feeling better than yesterday?"I ask but when I take a look on her face I could tell the answer was no,she was pale and seemed in pain.

And that's when her water broke.

"Aria!" I yelled.

"What?" She asked as she came running in.

"Get Arthur here and and the doctor Sara's water just broke."

She ran out the door.

"Everything will be ok,Sara. Just hang on ok?"

She nodded.But seeing the effects of a siren pregnancy on a non-siren was scary,the girl was really suffering.

By the time the doctor got there Sara was doing a lot worse. Part of me was still hoping that she would be alright but when the doctor made us all get out of the room I knew it was worse then I thought. We were waiting for something to happen when Arthur got there.

"Mom how are they?" He asked.

"The doctor is still in there." I told him.

"They're going to be alright right?" He asked.

"I...I don't know"

All of a sudden we heard Sara scream and it took both me and Aria to keep Arthur from going in there. After the scream things got quiet..too quiet.

The doctor got out of the room and went up to us:

"The baby survived,but I couldn't save her.I'm so sorry."

Arthur immediately started breaking down,I held him.

I felt so powerless I'm his mother and have magic no one else has. I should have been able to do something. But things were just getting started.

"Your daughter is still really sick. I'll do what I can but there's not much I can do." The doctor said.

Arthur started crying even harder when he heard that. Part of me wanted to kill the doctor for not being able to save Sara and not being able to help my granddaughter but I knew it wouldn't change anything.

After a while the doctor went away,Arthur calmed down,and we went seeing Arthur's daughter.

The baby was really small.She was beautiful.She looked like just the right mix of Arthur and Sara.

"She's beautiful Arthur,what's her name?"

"Abigail. Me and Sara talked about it. I just wish Sara was here to see her."

"I wish she was too. But we'll get through this."

"Mom I know you were planning on leaving after Abigail was born, but can you stay? I don't think I can do this alone."

"Of course I'm not going anywhere."

"None of us are." Aria added.