• Published 3rd Aug 2021
  • 440 Views, 2 Comments

A Siren Tale - Sparkling blaze



Did you ever wonder why the sirens act like they act?Every villian got a backstory and this is theirs.

  • ...
 2
 440

Chapter 14

Things have been going pretty good for the past seven years. At first I wasn't sure how things would go. But after a little while Ryan opened up and we ended up falling in love. Aria and Emmeline fell in love too tho it took a long time before Aria admitted it. But I can't help but feel something is off about about Brandon.

Sonata is pregnant again but not happy around him,her twins openly say they don't like him too.

"Aunt Dagi?"I hear a little voice say.
I turn and look,it's Bessie.

"Yes Bessie?"

"Mommy is acting off again.But I wanted to tell you something about stepdad."

"What is it?" I asked her.

"He's making her do something." She told me.

"What makes you say that?"

" I keep hearing mommy tell him no. But he tells her that if she loves him she will."

"I'll talk to your mommy about it."

"Thanks aunt Dagi,I'm really worried about her."

I go up to Sonata's room,she's alone since Brandon left for work,I find her crying.I felt the hatred from Brandon.

I then went up to her:

"Everything alright Sonata?"

She nodded no.

"What's wrong?"

"Brandon kept making me make sex with him a-and he said he was done with my act,but I don't know what he's talking about."

I hugged her tight. "You should have told me about this sooner."

"He told me you wouldn't have believed me."

"Me and your sister would have. but for now we need to get you and the kids safe."

"Yeah we do."

"Just wait till Aria gets home."

I heard the lock of the door,Aria was home with Emmeline.

I got out of the room,letting Sonata alone.



"Aria,we need to talk about something."

"What is it?" She asked.

I took her into Sonata's room then I explained what Sonata told me.

"He what?! I'll kill him."

"Aria I understand how you feel but please don't. We need to think this through."

"There's nothing to think about."

I sigh and put my hands in Aria's shoulders:

"I wanna kill him as bad as you do,but not only are we dating his siblings but Sonata is pregnant."

"I don't care."

"Please Ari." Sonata pleaded with Aria.

"Ok fine but we need to leave."

"We will." I tell her.

I then started feeling nauseous,no,no,no,that was bad timing to be pregnant!I hold the vomit in and tell Aria:

"Get Beatrice and Bessie."

Aria must have noticed me acting off for a second because she asked me: "You alright?"

"Yeah" I told her. "We'll worry about me later."

Aria just shook her head, she could tell something was wrong. But she still went and got the girls.

"Where we going aunt Ari?" Beatrice asked.

"You, me your sister, your mommy, and aunt Dagi are all going on a trip."

"Yay!"Bessie said.

"Yeah,we're also gonna teach you a lot of things in the trip."I told them,referring to teaching them they were half-sirens,we would probably need to leave them when they were young ladies,as they would start to suspect us again.

"Is daddy going?" Bessie asked.

"No." Aria told her.

"Why not?"

"He'll catch up with us later."

"Ok."

We finish getting ready and soon enough we're all ready to go.