• Published 3rd Aug 2021
  • 436 Views, 2 Comments

A Siren Tale - Sparkling blaze



Did you ever wonder why the sirens act like they act?Every villian got a backstory and this is theirs.

  • ...
 2
 436

Chapter 8

Author's Note:

ATTENTION!
This chapter deals with sexual themes,and a warning Adagio in this chapter finds someone her age.

I never thought it would be this hard to get adopted. Well me and Aria could be but we refuse to leave Sonata. She's getting worse, and it takes a lot to take care of her. And most people aren't willing to do that.

The fact that she's 10 and acts like she's five doesn't help a bit.

Today a new couple is gonna stay with is,they agreed to take Sonata but I don't know if they'll wanna keep us.

"Remember Sonata, you need to be on your best behavior." I told her as we waited for the next family to show up.

"I'll do my best Dagi she told me. I just want to have some fun." She told me.

"I know, just not everyone understands."

"I hope they keep us."

I sighed."Me too."

They then arrived.

"Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Adagio." I told them. "This Aria and Sonata."

"Hi." Aria told them.

"Nice to meet you." Sonata told them with a smile.

"Nice to meet all of you too."The lady said.

"So you gonna stay with us?"Sonata asked.

"Yes I will be. That is if you want me to." She told us.

"Yeah we do." Sonata told her. Then she looked at us. "Right girls?"

"What are we going to be doing today?" I asked her.

"Well you girls are gonna be meeting my husband and daughter and staying at my house for the day."

Oh well great,Sonata tends to be more agitated when she's around people,she tends to act like she's younger more often.

"I don't know if that's a good idea." Aria said."

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because Sonata..."

"I think it's a great idea!" Sonata shouted.

"Then shall we go?"

We went to her house,and when we got there,Sonata started acting like a child.I could see our supposed adoptive big sister and father getting more and more annoyed.We went to her house,and when we got there,Sonata started acting like a child.I could see our supposed adoptive big sister and father getting more and more annoyed.

"Why are you acting like that?" The young girl asked as she walked over to Sonata.

"What are you a baby?"

"No..I just." Sonata started to say.

"You're just a big baby arent you?!"

I saw the look Aria had.

"Aria don't please." But I knew what was going to happen Aria walked over and hit the other girl.

The next things we knew we were back at the orphanage.

Sonata wouldn't stop crying,Ari was mad,I needed another plan.

"We're escaping."I told them as I hold Sonata.

I've been telling you that for awhile." Aria said.

"I know,I know. I just hoped there was another way."

"Where will we go?" Sonata asked me.

"I'm not sure yet." I told her.

My plan was to find someone rich to shelter us,but how would I pay?Nothing is for free.

Then I realized what I would have to do...I didn't like this,time to put on an show and be sexy.

"Girls I know what I need to do. But I'm gonna have to go alone."

"Where are you going?" Sonata asked me.

"I'm going to put in a special show for someone." I told her.

"Shouldn't we all go?"

"No I have to do this on by myself. I'll be back as soon as I can." After that I left.