• Published 3rd Aug 2021
  • 440 Views, 2 Comments

A Siren Tale - Sparkling blaze



Did you ever wonder why the sirens act like they act?Every villian got a backstory and this is theirs.

  • ...
 2
 440

Chapter 3

Author's Note:

ATTENTION!
This chapter deals with mental illness,read at your own risk!

Me and Aria took Sonata to the hospital. after waiting what felt like forever and a bunch of tests the doctor finally talked to us.

"It seems she haves dementia and a mental brain lock."

"Okay,What the hell does that mean?!"Aria asked.

"That means mentally she won't get any older than she is now."

I couldn't believe it,Sonata was currently 5,we would have to deal with her acting like she acted now her whole life.

And even more this was dangerous,right now Sonata's sense of danger was minimal almost non-existent,how were we going to protect her?

"There has to be something you can do to help her!" Aria shouted at her.

"I'm sorry but I can't, there's nothing I can do."

"I don't think you understand what I mean." Aria told her as she took a step twords her. "You will help my sister."

"Aria." I say as I place my hoof on her shoulder. "This won't help her. She's going to need both of us."

"But... I..."

"I know how you feel. But this isn't the way to do it."

Sonata looked like she was feeling better from earlier at least,after we got out of the hospital she looked at us and asked:

"What did that mean?"

How,how would we explain that to her?

Aria pulled Sonata close.

"You got something wrong with your brain. It doesn't work right." Aria told her.

"Oh...what's wrong with it?" Sonata asked.

"You won't grow up like me and Dagi will."

"Oh! I get to be a kid forever?"

"No." I tell her. "You'll get older...just won't act like it."

"That's great!"She said in her innocence."I'll never stop thinking like a kid."

I sighed,yeah,she was right and she didn't know how that made things even harder.

"Yeah that's great...." Aria told her, I could tell she knew the same as I did, raising our little sister just got a lot harder.

"What do you want to do now?" Sonata asked me.

"We should go home before our disguises wear off."I told them.

And we went home.