• Published 9th Sep 2012
  • 883 Views, 12 Comments

Revenge of the Shunned - Prisoner 24601



This pony was shunned and disregarded by all others. Therefore, he made a vow to destroy them all.

  • ...
2
 12
 883

Banishment

The day the police arrived, was the last day Firestrand would have in Ponyville for a while.

Willow, Canus, and Mac left the room, and went into the other, leaving Firestrand in the old room for when the police showed up. As soon as the door closed into the other room, the elevator down the hall opened, and four police ponies walked down the hall. They stopped at room 343, Firestrand's room, and knocked on the door raurously. After a few minutes, Firestrand appeared, and seeing an officer, shoved him and his comrades aside and galloped down the hall.

meanwhile, at the other side of the hall, the elevator doors were closing. This was Firestrand's last chance to escape, as the stairs were on the opposite side of the hall. He made it into the elevator lobby when the doors were inches apart. He leaped, his right hoof extended, and landed, with his hoof through the door. the two sides opened again, Firestrand got inside, and he pressed the 'Close Door' button repeatedly. The police were n the lobby now, and just before a stallion was about to beat Firestrand over the head with his nightstick, the doors closed, and the elevator began slowly descending down to the lobby. But Firestrand knew he wasn't out of the woods yet.

As soon as the doors opened to the ground floor, the squad of police officers was just arriving. He didn't see any other options, so he fired a ball of flames at the squad. They all dodged, except for one: a mare, with a white coat, and brown hair. she fell to the groud, suffering from burns, and Firestrand took off down the hallway, officers close behind. He tried to shake them by dipping this corner and that, and from time to time knocking a room service cart down behind him. But the police stayed at close range. He was sure to get banished at LEAST. But he kept going. He ran past the secretary, out the door, and into Ponyville. He looked back behind him.

finally he though, That last dash must have lost them. Now I can- OOFF! he thought and spoke as he ran into something solid, yet warm and a bit squishy. He fell to the ground, and looked up to see a large police stallion staring down at him. He kept him on the ground, fitted some handcuffs onto his hooves, and laded him into the car. They drove off to Canterlot, to his hearing trial.
*****

Maccieveli had watched the entire thing out the window, and he was worried for his friend. Willow was crying, and Canus was attempting to comfort her. Mac sat down again and asked, "Why are you upset?"

Willow looked up from her tears to say, "Because now he's gone! We'll never see him again! He'll be banished for life in the Everfree Forest!" she dropped her head in another set of tears. Canus handed her more tissues as she once again blew her nose.

Mac was still confused. "I know," he said, using trail and error to get the truth out of her, "He was my friend,too, you know."

Willow looked up again, and said through tears, "He was more than my friend!" she blew her nose, as her tears began to deteriorate, "We had feelings for each other! At least, I assume he did. I sure did!"

Suddenly it all made sense to Maccieveli and Canus; it had ben so long that they had forgotten in their own romance: Willow and Firestrand were in love, no matter how much they didn't say it. It was obvious. Willow, with her previous comment, burst into a whole new set of tears, and wile Canus was comforting her, she looked to Mac, who was dep in thought.

He was almost sure that given the charges of Murder, Assualt of a police officer, and resisting arrest, he'd be lucky if he wasn't given death row! One way or another, Maccieveli was sure he would never see his best friend again.

* * * * *

After the hearing trial, Firestrand wasb't given death row, but he was banished for life to the Everfree Forest. Before he could say goodbye to his friends, he was blindfolded and put on a cart going miles into the woods. He was dumped ooff in a small clearing surrounded on all sides by dark trees. Unluckily for Firestrand, it was night now, and on all sides of him, he could hear howls into the night. He summoned some fire onto the tip of his horn as to act as a torch, and he began walking. he trudged through the forest, keeping an eye out for any manticores, hydras, or other assorted monsters. But he was distracted by a hut, and didn't account for behind him. A timber wolf leaped out of the darkness and pinned him to the ground.

Before the beast could take a bite out of Firestrand's neck, the stallion stood up, and bucked him off. The timber wolf's head stuck itself in the window of the hut. Firestrand turned around, horn still lit, and saw in horror an entire pack of timber wolves, which all seemed to be following an especially scarred and feroscious wolf. Two smaller woves attacked first. Firestrand grabbed the jaw of one, pulled it open, and shot a fireball down it's throat. The wolf became red and burst into flames. The other had an even more painful death. Firestrand grabbed his paw, and ripped a long claw off of it. then, he stabbed it into the Timer Wolf's eye, leaving it a whmpering cripple. Then, Firestrand put his hoof on the wolf's back, and broke it's spine. It was diabled, and in tremendous pain. Eventually, it would starve to death.

Then, Firestrand took on the alpha male. He fired balls of fire at his foe, but he didn't mind the flames. the pony tried to get on it's back, but it's feroscious claws caught him, and threw him into the hut.

Firestrand was surprised to see that there was another pony n the hut. Well, technically, it wasn't a pony, but it was close enough. It was a zebra.