• Published 20th Jul 2021
  • 1,277 Views, 43 Comments

The Power of the Gravity Falls - Gfmlp



An entity begins to transport MLP characters to the world of Gravity Falls

  • ...
5
 43
 1,277

Intro 04) The Meetings

Dipper and Twilight had traveled from Piedmont, California to Gravity Falls, Oregon and the place they were going to stay was not one of the fanciest or most hygienic, it was a large tourist trap that their Grunkle Stanford had built, called the Mystery Shack. The two of them saw it for the first time and realized that it was very deteriorated, for example the letter S of word Mystery Shack specifically the word of Shack it falls all the time.

Dipper and Twilight settled on the rooftop of Mystery Shack, after knowing that Twilight was visible, the two still could not organize their thoughts well, the place where they were going to sleep was not very cozy and they found a goat that they later they knew his name was Gompers, who tried to eat both of their luggage.

Dipper found it strange that a girl who worked at Mystery Shack as a cashier when seeing Twilight started to make some calls, and what seemed more strange to see the attractions that were in the cabin, not the attractions themselves, if not because of that people came to the Mystery Shack.

...

The two went out into the forest to calm down a bit and make some decisions more calmly, but they both had the feeling that there was something strange in the forest and several mosquitoes bit Dipper's arm, after that the two managed to scare the children away. insects and were surprised to discover that with their bites they had written the word “BEWARE”.

Then, they felt someone watching them, and they felt footsteps coming at them, they decided to go directly to the Mystery Shack, they entered.

...

After a few minutes they heard the conversation of several people, by their voices they both deduced that the majority were women, Dipper came out and saw Soos, the girl with red hair who worked at the Mystery Shack and a girl of her age with hair blond that I did not know.

Dipper with some caution motioned to Twilight to wait inside the Mystery Shack, because he realized that there would have to be many more people than there are currently with the naked eye, which Dipper deduced by counting the voices he had heard .

"Hello, what are you doing here? I'm done with work hours, ”Dipper said cautiously.

“The girls want to have a party, because they found out that you don't have many friends thanks to Stan and they wanted to show them their secret friends that they have, obviously as long as they don't tell anyone or at least that's what they had told me before when we had planned the party.” Soos said.

"Hello Dipper, my name is Wendy and don't worry Pacifica and the others, Dipper has a surprise that I was not expecting," Wendy said, then said. "They can go out now."

The 'people' who were hiding came out. Dipper was surprised to see Applejack, Rarity, Apple Bloom, and Sweetie Belle.

"Hi, my name is Rarity, and I feel like you should put on better clothes," she said, looking at how Dipper was dressing.

"Hello, my name is Sweetie Belle," I greet politely.

"Hi, I'm Apple Bloom," she said, holding up a bunch of apples.

"Hi, my name is Applejack," she said holding up a bunch of cakes, then she asked. "It's strange normally people would be more amazed, but you seem very calm."

"Hi, my name is Pacifica Northwest, and I think the same about Applejack. It's weird that you're so calm," she said doubtfully.

Dipper just smiled, knowing that Twilight had heard everything.

"Hi, I'm Dipper Pines," he introduced himself, then said looking at the entrance to the Mystery Shack. "You heard everything we talked about, you can come out to introduce yourself."

Those words made Pacifica doubt and the ponies he was referring to, then when the ‘person’ came out and they could not believe who was there.

"Twilight!" Everyone except Wendy and Soos screamed.

Twilight was also happy but her reunion took him with much less surprise than the others, since she was eavesdropping.

And suddenly Wendy wondered something while everyone just hugged.

"Now that I think about it, why did they rush out of the forest?" Recalling shortly before Pacifica and the ponies arrived, she saw the two rushing out of the forest.

"We felt someone watching us and then we heard the footsteps of someone approaching us," Twilight said.

Everyone wondered who it could be and then Gompers came out of the forest taking an empty can and then went back into the forest.

Everyone laughed because in the end it was Gompers, who had scared Dipper and Twilight.

...

They all started the party at the Mystery Shack, although Rarity and Pacifica didn't like having the party there, they all enjoyed the party.

They bribed Stan with free food to host the welcome party there.

Everyone heard what life was like for Twilight and Dipper and heard the story of the others.

Applejack got mad at Gompers, because she just walked into the Mystery Shack and stole one of the apple pies that she had brought and ran off into the woods, and in all night she had taken random items from the Mystery Shack and ran to the forest, but decided to let it go because I didn't want to spoil the mood of the party.

Wendy, seeing Gompers, remembered that when Dipper and Twilight had just entered the Mystery Shack when they were escaping from what was chasing him, she could swear that she saw Gompers lying near the cabin, waking up from the slam of the door that the Dipper and Twilight gave to the enter, and after waking up Gompers went to the forest.

Remembering this, Wendy decided that whatever she was seeing the two of them didn't have to be important and she continued to enjoy the party.

...

In the Gravity Falls forest there was something she was watching with fear at the Mystery Shack, and she was too scared to ask her some questions.

Then he saw Gompers arrive at his side bringing the cake, to which he tried to ask some questions but none of them made any sense, then he had asked him if he could bring him some food, but he began to bring him anything at random, until he brought the cake.

"Thanks Gompers," she said in a barely audible voice.

Author's Note:

Now I'm going to do chapters like those of Gravity Falls but include the MLP characters.