• Published 20th Jul 2021
  • 1,277 Views, 43 Comments

The Power of the Gravity Falls - Gfmlp



An entity begins to transport MLP characters to the world of Gravity Falls

  • ...
5
 43
 1,277

07) Communicating Between Dimensions

In a void in space and time, Bill appeared for to speak to the entity.

"Hello, how is the whole plan going," Bill told the entity.

"It is going as planned, but how do you think Chrysalis and Cozy Glow are there," the entity told Bill.

“Black Crown when she arrived in Gravity Falls decided to make plans to take over Equestria, but thanks to Pine Tree she realized all the flaws in his plan and that it would not benefit to her at all to take over Equestria, now Black Crown is very confused what he wants to do after I get back to Equestria, ”Bill said thoughtfully, then continued. “As for Chess Rook (Cozy Glow) I can understand why you left him with Pentagram Boy (Gideon), they are both very arrogant and smarter than almost everyone they know, leading the two of them to believe that whatever decision they make is the correct."

"I knew all that beforehand," said the entity with his usual calm, then continued speaking. "Tell me what you want to ask me, is it because I am creating the Tree of Zodiac."

“Of course not, it's because of Shooting Star and Pine Tree, I knew that they finally found out that they could use Lizard (Spike) to contact Day (Princess Celestia), I just want them not to find out yet that Shooting Star and Pine Tree are brothers , because I plan to use those doubts for my own benefit, ”said Bill.

"I do not see any problem in that," said the entity.

Before leaving, Bill started looking at Dipper, Mane 6, and Cutie Mark Crusaders.

“I give Pine Tree credit for having thought of this plan, but the whole group is too stupid and impatient, they think that as in the series the message will reach them instantly, but they forget that they are sending letters to very dimensions different, the message can arrive between 1 minute and 20 hours and they cannot send any message until the one that was sent has arrived ”, said Bill laughing and then he left.

...

In the Mystery Shack, everyone was somewhat depressed except Stan, because yesterday Dipper had the idea of ​​using Spike to send a letter that explained the whole situation, but they all ended up somewhat disappointed, because the message they had sent did not receive any answer, after an hour they tried to send another letter, but Spike couldn't send it, then night came and everyone went to their respective homes to sleep.

"I don't think that we failed, I thought we had finally found a way to contact Equestria," Twilight said.

"Sorry Twilight, this is all my fault, I can't believe I can't do something so important," Spike said.

"This is not your fault Spike, I was the one who gave everyone false hope," Dipper said.

Everyone was still depressed, Pinkie wanted to throw a party for everyone, but she still had to help in the job that Stan had given her.

But suddenly, a message came from Princess Celestia, everyone present was amazed that the message finally arrived and the first to react was Pinkie.

"Princess Celestia's answer came up, I'm going to let everyone else know," Pinkie said.

Everyone was happy that Princess Celestia had responded.

...

A few hours earlier in Equestria, Princess Celestia was going to call the Royal Guard to send for Maple, to see if she could get any information that she had omitted, when she received a letter.

She was surprised that she was from a unicorn named Twilight, her name seemed familiar, but she did not remember where she had heard it. While reading the letter, he learned about the Mane 6, who were in another world, that they were invisible almost anywhere, also about the race called humans, about the city they were currently called Gravity Falls, also about where they were from and the names of their families. She was also talking about a series, but she could not read anything about the series in the letter because somehow everything she talked about the series was spoiled.

Princess Celestia immediately sent a letters, but it took her 2 hours to receive a response, in addition to the letter there were a lot of devices that she had never seen and the letter gave instructions on how to use them.

After reading all the instructions she knew that they were a television and cameras that are charged energy solar and some videos that she had to play to see images and sounds, although there were some damaged videos that were impossible to see.

When he turned it on he saw images of a purple unicorn, along with a pink earth pony, a small dragon and a being that did not know his race when he saw it but the description of the card was she sure that it was a human. He was surprised to see that the images moved and spoke, but she remembered that was what said in the letters.

"Hello, I'm Twilight Sparkle, I was your student Princess Celestia, although I'm sure she doesn't remember me, as she said in the letter I was taken from Equestria to this world, I would also like you to inform my family," said Twilight and I let the others introduce themselves.

"Hi Princess Celestia, I'm Dipper Pines, I'm the first person who met Twilight and her best friend, my great-uncle Stanford Pines, and he owns the place we're staying this summer in Gravity Falls," said Dipper.

"Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie, although I miss the Equestria ponies here, I also made friends and I really like doing attractions for the Mystery Shack and I also really like to see the series that shows how ..." suddenly the video was spoiled and soon after it got fixed and the video that Pinkie Pie was about continued talking. "... knowing that thanks to the series makes this world much more amazing and also to greet everyone especially my family, Mr. and Mrs. Cake and Maple and show that we are all okay."

Princess Celestia found it strange that the video as well as the letter was spoiled, only so that nothing could be known about the series they were talking about.

"Hi, I'm Spike, I'm the one who sent the letter and I was the last to be teleported to Gravity Falls that we've heard about and the other videos are the other ponies we've encountered," Spike said.

Then they all kept talking about the adventures they had had, the creatures of Gravity Falls and about a diary they had found that spoke of the creatures of Gravity Falls, which they called Journal 3 and they tried to talk about the series again and it was spoiled. After it was fixed, Dipper and Twilight also talked about their theory that it took so long to arrive because the things they sent were going to another world and then they all said goodbye.

Princess Celestia although she did not remember Twilight and Spike, she felt happy and relieved to see that the two of them were fine, she got a small tear of happiness and then she decided to post the following video.

“Hi, I'm Rarity, I would like to inform my family that all these years we have been fine. Sweetie Belle and I who have been living with Pacifica Northwest, although she is a good person, her family is very bad and scammers, we both live in a fashion store that was created thanks to Pacifica, "said Rarity.

"Hi, I'm Fluttershy, I wanted to communicate to reassure my parents and I wanted to know if my pets were okay and not to worry about Maple anymore," said Fluttershy

“Hello, I'm Pacifica Northwest, it is an honor to communicate with Princess Celestia, years ago I met Rarity and Sweetie Belle at Northwest Manor, I convinced my parents to create the fashion store where we currently live, for Rarity to she continue the dream of being a designer and we recently installed a barn so Fluttershy could take care of animals, ”said Pacifica.

Then the three communicated their adventures, how their lives had been, they also tried to talk about a series, but again the video was spoiled and then the video ended.

Then he watched the following video.

"Hi, I'm Applejack, I want my family to know that Apple Bloom and I are fine, we have been living in Gravity Falls with the Corduroy family, it is a family of loggers, but thanks to us they have started to plant and sell apples", Applejack said.

"Hello, my name is Rainbow Dash, I want you to inform my acquaintances where I am, so that they know not to abandon them and that Maple calm down a bit. Scootaloo and I recently arrived at Gravity Falls, we arrived at an island that right then they were exploring to find a monster called Gobblewonker, that story reminded me that Old Man McGucket was going to ask him for something, "said Rainbow Dash.

“My name is Wendy Corduroy, I was the one who found Applejack and Apple Bloom who suddenly appeared in front of me in the Gravity Falls forest, I have helped her as much as possible for her apple plantation, but my family still cut down other trees that They are not apple trees, ”Wendy said.

Then they began to talk more about their life in Gravity Falls, when the video ended, Princess Celestia saw the last video that remained, not counting the one that had arrived damaged.

“Hello, my name is Apple Bloom, Applejack's younger sister I have been living with the Corduroy family for years and I am very happy that I can finally communicate with Equestria, Sweetie Belle and I decided to create the Cutie Mark Crusaders, to find out what it would be our Cutie Mark, when Scootaloo arrived he was part of our group, ”said Apple Bloom.

“Hello, my name is Sweetie Belle, Rarity's younger sister, I have been living with Pacifica and my sister, in the store that Pacifica created, I am very happy that I can finally communicate with Equestria and as Apple Bloom just said I am part of the Cutie Mark Crusaders, ”Sweetie Belle said.

"Hello, my name is Scootaloo, I am living with the Corduroy family, together with Applejack, Apple Bloom and Rainbow Dash and I am part of the Cutie Mark Crusaders, also Dipper's great-uncle, named Stan gave me a grappling hook", said Scootaloo and then showed through the video what was the use of the grappling hook to Princess Celestia.

Then they began to talk about her adventures, then when she finished watching the videos, Princess Celestia decided to call the Royals Guards, so that they would go find her families and she decided to send a letter.

...

Everyone was happy in Gravity Falls that they had had a response from Princess Celestia, almost everyone was watching very impatiently waiting for the response of the letter and the videos they sent.

"I know we're all happy, but I think we should go back to our respective jobs at home," Twilight said.

"But Princess Celestia hasn't answered yet, we must wait for her response," Rainbow Dash said.

"You're right Rainbow Dash, but it seems like another world can take a long time to arrive," said Dipper.

"If I also have to go back to work," Wendy said.

"You're right Wendy," Applejack said.

They were all doing their respective jobs.

...

A few hours later, Celestia's answer still hadn't come, Rarity went to make dresses at her store, Applejack went to work in the apple trees, Wendy went to be her cashier job, everyone else started helping out at the Mystery's work. Shack, while waiting for the message from Princess Celestia.

Suddenly, Chrysalis appeared in her human form, she walked without stopping and passed by Dipper to drain some love to get rid of the bad taste from her mouth from yesterday and kept walking to the vending machine to buy a chocolate bar, to have a excuse why she came to the Mystery Shack.

When she began to eat the chocolate bar, he thought again about those problems he had, now that he had thought very calmly about the plans she had, the best plan she had was the initial one, but it occurred to him to modify it to conquer all that town with her army, but she realized that Princess Celestia would not sit idly by and start a war against her to help the entire town and Chrysalis knew that a war was not worth it, for such a dangerous town.

She also realized that it would not suit her at all to get rid of the Mane 6 and it would not benefit her to try to take over Equestria, the best thing she could do was spy on the Mane 6 and get more information about this world, especially Gravity Falls.

"Because you came here, this is not the best place to buy food and I think it would benefit you more to go to town than here," said Pacifica with many doubts about why she came to the Mystery Shack.

"It's closer to me to go to the Mystery Shack than to go to town," said Chrysalis, who had previously thought of an excuse for why she came to the Mystery Shack.

"There is not much difference, you just have to go through the middle of the forest," said Rainbow Dash joining the conversation because she was so bored waiting.

"That's possible as long as you don't mind being harassed by the Gnomes," Chrysalis said, remembering the reason why she doesn't like being in the middle of the Gravity Falls forest in his human form.

"You're right it's better, it is better to go first the Mystery Shack and then go to town," said Pacifica, recalling her bad experience with the Gnomes.

"What happened to the Gnomes?" Rainbow Dash said.

"You'd rather not know," Wendy said.

These words made Rainbow Dash, Pinkie, Scootaloo and Spike look at each other doubtfully. Then Stan showed up to see how they were running the business, when he finished serving the tourists.

"Now that I think about it we should tell Princess Celestia that Gideon stole the magic from us," Fluttershy said.

"I don't think we shouldn't say it, Princess Celestia would worry too much, plus Gideon can't do that anymore," Twilight said.

"Moment, Gideon stole something from you," Stan said angry because this robbery involved Gideon, although he didn't pay much attention to what they were talking about, until he heard him mention to Gideon that he stole something from them.

"When did this happen?" Asked Pacifica.

"When the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Pacifica and Wendy went camping," Twilight said.

"Why didn't they tell us something so important?" Wendy asked.

"After we got the magic back we forgot to tell you," Rainbow Dash said.

"I think they should tell us everything that happened," said Scootaloo.

Pacifica, Wendy, Stan, Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, and Soos agreed with what Scootaloo said.

Twilight decided to tell the whole story and when she finished Wendy spoke.

"Wait, if Gideon could steal magic why didn't he do it before, if practically the entire town of Gravity Falls knows that there is a unicorn in the Mystery Shack," Wendy said.

"Good question," Rainbow Dash said.

"Twilight, Dipper did you two forget to mention to the others that by pure chance we heard Gideon speak who said that when he heard that there was a unicorn in the Mystery Shack he thought it was a forgery made by Stan", said Chrysalis who was still there and listen to the whole conversation.

"It's true we forgot to tell them," Twilight said.

"I am quite offended that he says I did a fake unicorn," said Stan.

"Says who created the Cornicorn, I can understand why Gideon thought it was just a silly thing you did," says Dipper.

"Nobody asked you," Stan says somewhat offended.

"Plus the Cornicorn is absolutely cool," says Pinkie.

"I think we should get back to work," Twilight said, realizing that she had completely diverted the conversation.

They all decided to go back to work. Princess Celestia had already sent a letter to them, but it was several more hours until she reached Gravity Falls.

...

Meanwhile at Gideon and Cozy Glow, they were happy that the My Little Pony: FriendShip is Magic series package finally arrived, they were both sure that when they finally saw all those chapters, they would know how to face those ponies when they arrived the opportunity.