• Published 20th Jul 2021
  • 1,277 Views, 43 Comments

The Power of the Gravity Falls - Gfmlp



An entity begins to transport MLP characters to the world of Gravity Falls

  • ...
5
 43
 1,277

10) The Problems

The entity was happy that it had finally created the seed that would create the Tree of Zodiac, but suddenly the entity thought it would be more fun if someone in Equestria planted it of their own free will. The entity created a small gift box and placed the seed inside, with a note, and sent it to Equestria.

...

In Equestria Maple she was having a lot of effort taking care of all Fluttershy's animals, but she received the help of Mr. and Mrs Cake who made her work much easier, but today they were called to Canterlot by Princess Celestia, along with other families. Maple had managed to take good care of Fluttershy's animals and was going to her home when she came across a box of gifts.

"Who gave me this gift? Maybe he has a secret admirer”, Maple said with her lighthearted tone.

Maple opened the box and saw that there was a seed with a note that said: "This seed is very special, a tree will grow that will give you something very special if you plant it, but you must plant it in a secluded place in the city." Maple felt some doubts, but decided to plant the seed in a secluded place and I waited for the plant to come out, but it did not come out instantly as I wanted Maple tried to dig to see how the seed was, but could not remove the soil that covered it and decided to leave to sleep to see her tomorrow.

...

Meanwhile, in Canterlot Princess Celestia had brought many families to her castle and she was going to show her the first video of the 'Mane 6' and her friends making presentations, but Princess Celestia decided to ask a question first.

"Have you felt that someone close to you has disappeared?" Princess Celestia asked.

Everyone present was confused by the strangeness of the question, but they all knew deep down that they felt that way.

"If I have felt that someone I love very much is missing," said Mr. and Mrs. Cake and upon hearing this they all said yes to Princess Celestia's question.

Princess Celestia made a summary that it was a video and a recording and then showed the video when everyone finished watching the recording all the families had their faces with a mixture of happiness and sadness and some of them were crying.

"Before you ask, I cannot bring you back," Princess Celestia said.

"You really can't do this?" Shining Armor asked.

“Yes, the only reason we were able to communicate is because of Spike who has sent me many messages before and so he can send them now. I don't remember any of them, but I feel like I have seen Twilight and Spike before and several times I have felt that there is someone who disappeared ”, said Princess Celestia let out a sigh and then continued speaking. “What makes me feel most useless of all is that they were the ones who found a way to communicate. And the worst thing is that if they had not devised a way to communicate we would never have found out, since the one behind all this erases the memories of the people close to those who were teleported and does not leave any trace of magic in the kidnapping, I tried to investigate looking for a trace of magic in the place where they disappeared, but I did not find anything. "

“Wait a minute, do you think someone is behind all this?!” Shining Armor yelled.

"Twilight and the human named Dipper came to that conclusion after learning that also the remaining inhabitants of Equestria did not remember the existence of the disappearing ponies, the two they realized that it was too much of a coincidence and concluded that whatever brought them to that world has to be something conscious, "said Princess Celestia.

"But you're trying to bring them back, right?" Big Mac asked very concerned upon learning that there was a creature that did this on purpose.

"Of course I am trying to bring them back, but it will not be easy since the mutes are not so connected, the proof that it will not be easy to bring them back is that the letters I receive take a long time to arrive," said Princess Celestia.

Hearing this, Shining Armor was concerned more because she realized that the culprit of all this was even more powerful than she imagined at first.

Princess Celestia told Mr. and Mrs. Cake a few days before that not mention anything about Maple she remembered some missing ponie, because s and was going to call her in a few more days, to let those present not believe that Maple had something to do with this.

Princess Celestia later explained that she would do everything possible to bring them back and not to talk about what they had just learned because she did not want there to be panic among the ponies, but Princess Celestia did not tell them that they might have little time to achieve it. Because according to Twilight the most complicated spells only worked in Gravity Falls and she was going to stay until the end of the summer and maybe they could only create the portal while they were in Gravity Falls.

...

Meanwhile in Equestria, Chrysalis was thinking about what happened a few days ago, about the Manotaurs and the Multi-Bear, what bothered him the most was that he did not find any weak point that he could exploit to defend himself in the future if they became his enemies, but he also decided that same day to test his ability to drain love in them secretly and discovered that he could not suck much, this led him to theorize that he could only suck very little love from the beings of this world.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door, she went to open the door with her human form, and she saw that they were one of those Manotaurs.

"What are you doing here?" Chrysalis asked.

"I need your help," Chutzpar said.

After the Chutzpar showed someone who made Chrysalis's jaw drop.

"And why did you come here? It wouldn't be smarter to go talk to them and not to me, ”Chrysalis said angrily.

"We need you to bring Dipper, Spike and those ponies to us because you are the only one who knows where he lives and that is why we ask for your help," Chutzpar said.

Chrysalis wanted to refuse to help the Manotaurs, but she did not want to transform such physically strong creatures into enemies for now and she did not know her weaknesses, she also wanted to know what she was going to do with this new individual.

...

At the Mystery Shack, Dipper, Twilight, Wendy, and Pacifica were very embarrassed. It all started the day after they met the Manotaurs, Pinkie showed the video of Dipper singing the song in the bathroom to Wendy, Pacifica, Spike, the other Mane 6 and the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Wendy and Pacifica were very embarrassed to see the video to see Dipper naked singing and Twilight, Applejack, Apple Bloom, Rarity and Sweetie Belle showed some embarrassment, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Spike and Scootaloo only had doubts because they still did not understand the shame values ​​of humans, then on that day everyone decided not to talk about it anymore.

The next day, Twilight had the idea of ​​using the shape-shifting spell to take her human appearance, she invited all her friends to witness the spell, but then she regretted that when she performed the spell she was completely naked, Wendy and Pacifica al Seeing this brought Dipper and Spike out of the room, Twilight was thankful that Stan and Soos weren't present. Rarity and Pacifica decided to take Twilight measurements to make clothes for her. The Twilight spell lasted 20 minutes, after the effect of the spell, Pacifica asked me to use them on the others to make them clothes, when they finally finished taking measurements of all and returned to normal, the Mane 6 and the Cutie Mark Crusaders finally understood because Dipper was ashamed and Pinkie decided to make him an apology cake later and that night Dipper decided to sleep on the couch ashamed to see Twilight naked. Both Dipper and Twilight could barely sleep.

Today at the Mystery Shack, Twilight used the spell on her again and now she was dressing in the clothes Rarity had made.

"How I look," Twilight said very embarrassed introducing herself to everyone.

Everyone who looked at her was surprised to see what Twilight looked like, they all said she looked beautiful, but Dipper had an opinion to give.

"Twilight you look very beautiful in that dress, but that dress seems to be more to go to a gala party and not casual clothes to go in Gravity Falls," said Dipper very blushing avoiding eye contact with Twilight.

"If you're right Dipper is a dress to go to a fancy party, Pacifica and I decided they should see it first in this dress and then in casual wear," Rarity said.

After Twilight went to change and came with clothes to walk in public, everyone was delighted how Twilight looked and suddenly they heard someone knock on the door and Twilight went to see who it was.

"Hi, wanted see Dipper and Spike, I need to talk to them," said Chrysalis talking to Twilight that she still had her human form.

"Hello Chrys, how have you been these days? I'm going to find Dipper and Spike right away, ”Twilight said.

"Now you're Twilight, why are you human now?" Chrysalis asked realizing that she was Twilight.

"I decided to try a spell to take human form, I may not be able to use magic for the duration of the spell and have to dress, but thanks to this I will not attract so much attention in public," said Twilight.

Twilight said all the answers of the possible questions Chrys was going to askt. Chrysalis understood that not attracting attention.

"It does not matter, call all your friends, the Manotaurs want to talk something very important with you and I only accompany them because I am very curious about what will happen when they see what they want to show them," said Chrysalis.

...

They all went to the Man Cave where the Manotaurs live. Applejack, Rarity, Pacifica and Wendy when they met the Manotaurs thought they looked a lot like Manly Dan, suddenly Chutzpar appeared.

"Hi Dipper and Spike how have you been these days," Chutzpar said.

"Hi Chutzpar, how have you been these days," said Dipper.

"I hope they don't harm other creatures by not being manly," Spike said.

"Yes, I have no reason to hate them as long as they do not harm any living being just to show that they are manly," Twilight said.

"Don't worry about it now, I just want to show someone we met one day after we met," Chutzpar said.

Chutzpar suddenly presented them with a female dragon. When they saw her, everyone was surprised.

“My name is Ember, I suddenly appeared in the Gravity Falls forest a few days ago and I have stayed with the Manotaurs since I arrived and I have seen races that I never heard existed, but when I heard that they had seen talking ponies and a dragon recently, I thought you guys would know where we are so that I can return home, ”Ember told the others.

"Your situation is worse than you think Ember, but I think you should accompany us to the Mystery Shack so we can explain everything to you," said Twilight very concerned.

Suddenly Twilight returned to her original form causing Ember and the Manotaurs present to be surprised, then they explained the experiment they had done to make Twilight take human form and then went to the Mystery Shack.

...

Dipper, the Mane 6, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Spike, Ember, and Chutzpar arrived at the Mystery Shack and encountered Wendy, Pacifica, and Soos. After they showed him the series, they told him that they were in another world and all those who were kidnapped and taken to this world by the inhabitants of Equestria forgot their existence.

"In other words, I'm in another world and I also think that the show shows my world, because I may not have lived with ponies, but I have heard about Cantelot and Princess Celestia," said Ember.

"But that does not explain why you do not appear in the series, especially if you are the daughter of the leader of the dragons you should have appeared in the series and now that I think about it we know little about the species that are not ponies for example what we know about the Changelings That's when we saw the chapter that Chrysalis appeared in, ”Twilight said.

Everyone present began to think why Ember was not in the series and they did not talk about dragons or any other species.

"I already know the reason, but heard, what is the show about?" Dipper asked the others.

They all looked at Dipper with a lot of doubt.

"It's about the world of ponies," Twilight said.

"That is partly, but what it is mainly about is 6 ponies and a dragon that solve the problems that are presented to them," said Dipper.

"I think I understand what you mean, as we have not had any problem in the first four seasons with respect to the Dragon Lands the series is not going to talk about that place, but that does not mean that that does not exist," said Twilight.

"Maybe in the following seasons they were going to talk about dragons," Wendy said.

"When they talk about the Dragon Lands I would like it to be because of a simple or visiting problem, because I want it to not be a very big problem when it appears in the series," said Pacifica.

"Maybe they also don't talk about Dragon Lands because those chapters don't come out as the Chrysalis chapter did," Soos said.

All those present were very thoughtful knowing that beings that they would not know anything could arrive. Chrysalis was just listening and she agreed with what they said.

Suddenly Stan appeared eating canned meat.

"Who are these two?" Stan said referring to Ember and Chutzpar.

"Only Ember is an Equestrian dragon and Chutzpar is a Manotaurs originally from Gravity Falls, although we recently learned that Manotaurs existed in Gravity Falls," Applejack said.

"Wait, because the Mystery Shack now seems like it's their hangout," Stan said.

"We had no choice, this is the closest place to meet," Twilight said.

"We get a lot of attention in this town," Fluttershy said in a barely audible voice.

"There are also a lot of strange people in Gravity Falls," Rainbow Dash said.

"You guys are right about that, like for example there is a girl who wants to lick my neck," Rarity said.

Everyone was somewhat surprised by what Rarity said.

"Maybe he was just playing a prank on you, like once a tourist tried to see if it fell into his backpack, but when he saw Stan he stopped trying and ran away," Pinkie said with a smile.

Everyone upon hearing this realized that they tried to kidnap Pinkie.

"By the way, where are you going to stay Ember," said Dipper.

"I'm going to stay Man Cave with the Manotaurs, don't worry I'm going to visit them at the Mystery Shack," Ember said.

"You're sure of that Ember the Manotaurs are a bit barbaric, no offense Chutzpar," Rarity said.

"Don't worry about it," says Chutzpar.

"Of course I'm sure of that, living with the Manotaurs reminds me of living with dragons," Ember said.

"Wow this is interesting," Twilight said.

"Bye, I'm going to sleep and thanks for giving me some cans of meat," Ember said.

Ember was left thinking as she went to the Man Cave that the Manotaurs were more social than the dragons, but she didn't want to say it to the ponies.

...

At the Mystery Shack when everyone was trying to sleep, Dipper again tried to sleep on the couch, but he could barely sleep because he couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful Twilight looked in those clothes in her human form. Twilight also had trouble sleeping because she was still very happy because Dipper said that she looked beautiful.