• Published 6th Jan 2012
  • 11,299 Views, 140 Comments

SPIDER-MAN: Shattered Equinox - Kapwnage



The Amazing Spiderman returns to PonyVille with a little help this time. And by a little, I mean a l

  • ...
9
 140
 11,299

Chapter Four: Envy, Rage, and Evil

Peter's mind slipped in and out of consciousness. A chill ran down his back but was quickly faded by a soft, warm feeling that wrapped around him. The plushy force behind him lightly squeezed around his arms and a feeling of hot air engulfed his neck.. Slowly, he opened his eyes and was met by two, equally large purple canvases. He recoiled back a bit and fell off the bed.

"Whoa now, you ok? Sorry, I had to check for damage." Twilight backed up and blushed, "Guess I got a bit too close." She grinned, embarrassed.

A barrage of knocking came from the door and a sudden slam echoed the library bedroom. Rainbow Dash had busted down the door and looked very nervous.

"Is he gonna be ok?!" She gasped at the sight of Peter, still weak and getting up from sudden fall from the bed. She bolted over and hugged around his arms tightly along with a high pitched squee in delight. "You're ok!

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Uh, Dash. Do you mind?" He chuckled awkwardly.

"Oh, sorry." She tightened her hug.

"No, I mean get off."

"My bad." She noticed that she lied on top of his chest, and quickly flew up towards the ceiling.

Finally being able to get off the floor, Peter first check his body for any mishaps. All of his bones were in order and his skin was back to normal and not scorched from the symbiote. Though looking down at himself, he noticed something was missing- the spider-suit. Gasping, he noticed the pants were still left on, leaving him to sigh in relief. His boots were muddy along with his neck and hair, though his face was perfectly clean despite landing first in a mud-puddle.

"Good, at least you had the decency to leave my pants on!"

"Heh- uh yeah I remember what you told us about humans having clothes." Dash grinned.

"Hey wait a second, my boots are off! Wait- Oh no-"

**********************************************************

Trixie finally got done perfecting her firework move. With some concentration, she could make this a spectacular show! Much better than Twilight would. Moving to this town was a good idea, for nopony knew her bad story against Twilight Sparkle and her stupid incompetent friends. Oh how she wanted revenge. How she wanted to give Twilight a taste of how it felt to be unloved. She ruined everything Trixie had. Her life. Her magic. Her show! As Trixie grew more angry, she started to feel a small burning sensation in her left hoof. Wincing at the pain, she pulled back though her hoof was apparently glued to the floor. An awkward purple slime slowly creeped up her leg and burned her fur straight off, leaving bald spots. Shocked, Trixie used her magic to yank it off, but that proved to be no help. With a chill down her spine, the pain stopped so very suddenly when it crawled up her back and covered her ears and face. Much to her surprise she could still see and talk, so she screamed for help. The black goo pulled her mouth shut and forced her to the ground, continuing to cover her body. The whole process did not hurt and she started to feel- stronger. Faster. Better. She felt like she was her magic, like she could control every part of it. Usually unicorns have to work at controlling magic like this, but it only took seconds for Trixie and this... material. It actually felt pretty good, though it scared her. Her coat (fur) turned purple and had a bright luster to it. The shiny goop was so thick it hid her tail and sharpened her horn.

Turning, she looked in her mirror and screamed in shock. Large, sharp, white teeth protruded out of her lips and a long, rough tounge slid out like a snake and drooled. Freaked out, she could do nothing but scream. Her voice was no longer feminine and sophisticated but ugly and dark with a tone of squeak. Terrified, she bolted out the door and ran for the forest so nopony would see her. She was running- very fast. Extremely fast. Too fast, she was going to run into a tree! She couldnt stop in time, so she ran all the way up the tree and backflipped off. Dazed and dizzy, she looked around to make sure nobody saw her. She stared down at her hooves and back at the tree, still in complete shock. I just ran up a tree. How is this even possible? A long strand of thick web-like material shot out of her and and connected with a rock. She tugged away and the rock went flying. This just added on to her confusing dilemma.

"What is this thing?!" She tugged at it at her teeth.

"We don't want to harm you." Her own mind cooed. "We want to help you!"

"What?! Whats going on!?"

"We want to assist you in killing Twilight Sparkle and Spider-Man."

"Who the hay is Spider-Man? I don't want to kill Twilight, I want her to be hated like I was in Ponyville. I want her to suffer!"

"Suffer, yes? Then do as we ask."

"We?"

"You and us."

"Who's 'Us'?"

"Toxic."

**********************************************************

"Tonight, we attack Ponyville!" Doctor Octopus announced to his comrades. "We go for Spider-Man's friends first. A pony by the name of Twilight Sparkle. Shocker, charge up your beam. Mysterio, get your illusions set. Venom- you do whatever it is you do, and Vulture; sharpen your blades." He commanded. "Goblin."

"Yes?" He responded.

"Grab your bombs."

**********************************************************

"Let's go for them tonight." Toxic asked herself. Trixie, under the control of the symbiote, nodded. "Yes, let us go tonight. I can't wait to spill blood."

"Let us show you what we can do." Toxic growled. Trixie, again, agreed and ran back to the town.

She webbed up to a top of a house with her fake, symbiote webbing. The purple goo was thick and sticky, working very well for swinging as a spider. She could jump so high and finally made it to a forest. The hot sun did not even cause her to sweat and no matter how much she galloped, nothing could tired her. She even ran up a tree and kicked one down! Super strength as well as super-pony speed and agility. Though she missed the wind in her mane, which she had no longer (or a tail), she could still get used to the insane speed and fast reactions. Oh how she wanted to shed the tears of Twilight. So... Bad... Revenge...